Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

I kept thrusting my thick, long dick almost all the way into my horny, mature aunt's hot, damp pussy. My hard, flat tummy smacked hard against Aunty Sheen's large, round and brown booty cheeks which made them ripple excitingly in the bright sunbeam falling on her back. I had grabbed handfuls of her thick, soft ass cheeks and started to thrust quick and hard.

"Umph! Mph! Mmhh! Hmm! Mmph! Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen's stifled groans turned into muffled groans and I knew she was about to orgasm.

I kept fucking her at the same fast and steady pace and spread her soft, large ass cheeks as wide as I could. I struggled to slide my left hand into her deep, dark jiggling ass crack. After a few tries, I succeeded and my fingertips quickly made their way down. I felt her slick pre-cum on her ass cheeks even before I reached her tight anus. I turned my hand and placed my thumb right over her tight rectum.

"Mmm!" Sheen aunty groaned in warning and cried out in pain when I shoved my thick thumb into her tight rectal ring, "Mpph! Mmmm! Mhhm! Mmhh! Mmhh!" She soon started to moan and groan with the pain and pleasure in her crotch.

"Aahh.. Oohh... Ohhh... Yeahh... Oh, yeah!" Cherry had been constantly moaning, her volume increasing every second as she reached another climax.

"Mpph! Mpph! Mmhh! Mmmmhh! Mhmmm!" Aunty Sheen's groans turned into moans of approval soon as I kept thrusting my huge, thick dick in and out fast and hard.

"Aaahhh!" Cherry groaned aloud as she froze up, her thick, creamy thighs clamping tight around my aunt's head, as she reached her climax first.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen's final grunt of pleasure was stifled and barely heard with her face caught in Cherry's thighs, before her plump, dark body froze too and started to tremble hard as she climaxed the next minute.

I felt my aunt's slick, warm juices gushing out and dripping from around my thick shaft every time I pulled my long, hard dick out before plunging it back again into her climaxing cunt. My knees hurt and my thighs were burning from the effort of thrusting quick and hard from the past 10 minutes and I slowly eased up till I stopped completely.

I was breathing hard, my thick, slick dick throbbing with anticipation but my body needed a short rest. I watched my aunt's huge, brown ass cheeks jiggle hard as she shook in the throes of her first orgasm since the morning. My eyes traveled over her wide behind to her arched back, on to her head which disappeared under Cherry's sexy, thick white thighs. I watched Cherry's lovely, large, white tits trembling as she shivered in the throes of an intense orgasm too.

I could tell that both of them were in ecstasy as they climaxed hard together. I didn't want to ruin their memorable moment and slowly pulled my dripping, thick dick out of my aunt's climaxing and clenching cunt.

"Ohh!" Aunty Sheen's voice was now clearer when I pulled my huge dick out, as Cherry had finally relaxed and released my aunt's head from between her thick, soft thighs.

I waited with my thick, dripping wet dick standing out proud. I felt it swaying in the cool breeze blowing in from the nearest window. My eyes were taking in the wonderful sight of two horny and sexy mature women climaxing hard and in the throes of intense pleasure. It took a couple of minutes for my aunt and ex-teacher to recover. I waited patiently because an idea had occurred to me.

I stepped away from behind my aunt and walked over and climbed on the bed. I watched them relax eventually. Cherry was lying naked and exhausted on the bed, with her arms spread on her sides. Her lovely, large chest was heaving and she looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at my aunt to see her round, dark face peeking out from between Cherry's white, thick thighs and smiling lazily through half-closed eyes.

"Come over here, aunty." I said, reaching out to Aunty Sheen.

Aunty Sheen struggled to sit straight and grunted as she slowly got to her feet. I watched her large, round and brown breasts swing proudly as she struggled to stand up. I looked down and caught the sheen of cunt juice around her crotch and the insides of her thick, dark thighs. Aunty Sheen took a step and quickly plopped down on the edge of bed, right beside Cherry.

"Who wants my cum?" I asked, looking at aunty and Cherry in turn with a wicked grin.

"I want" Cherry said excitedly.

"Give it to her." Aunty Sheen grinned and winked from her position on the bed beside me.

"Okay." I nodded my head, "Aunty you'll need to turn around this way." I said, gesturing to the middle of the bed.

Aunty Sheen immediately shuffled around and now lay with her head on the side of the bed and her feet near the middle of the enormous king-sized bed.

"Mom," I said, turning to Cherry who lay on the side, looking curiously at us, "You need to squat over her this way." I said, pointing from my aunt's clean-shaven dark crotch to her round, brown face as she immediately grinned when she realized what I wanted to do.

Cherry got up slower from the bed but eventually twisted around to place a knee and hand on the other side of my aunt.

Cherry and Sheen now lay in a 69 position and I quickly got off of the bed. My thick, slick dick was now throbbing hard with anticipation. It was so hard that it barely swayed as I crept off of the bed. I could feel the weed working in sync with the wine. Fortunately, I was very high and was in an extremely sensual state of mind. My eyes were riveted to Cherry, lovely, large white ass cheeks as she lay bent over on my aunt's dark, plump body. As I stepped on the ground and took a position behind her I almost came at the sexy sight. I could now clearly see Cherry's creamy white cunt pressing down exactly on my aunt's dark, small mouth. Aunty Sheen tilted her head back over the edge of the bed and looked at me upside down. I could only see her eyes and forehead. Aunty Sheen's face was otherwise completely hidden under Cherry's enormous, round white booty cheeks which hung out of the low edge of the soft mattress.

I grinned back at her, swaying my thick, wet dick teasingly. Aunty Sheen winked as she started to lick Cherry's lovely, large labia.

"Oohh..." Cherry immediately moaned with pleasure when my aunt started to lick.

I spread my feet wide apart on the cool tiled floor till my huge, thick dick brushed against my aunt's lovely dark face. Aunty Sheen put her short, dark arms around Cherry's white thick thighs and tried to spread them as much as she could. Her tongue was flicking over Cherry's small but taut clit but the moaning sounds coming from Cherry who was lying prone on my aunt. I pushed forward slowly till my thick dick head was right against her love canal before I gave a quick, short thrust.

"Aah!" Cherry groaned aloud as my slick, swollen dick head entered into her hot, creamy cunt. "Oohh... Ohh... Oohh... Aahh.. Aahh..." She started to moan and groan as I began to fuck her from behind.

My bare crotch banged hard against her thick, white ass, sending ripples down her round booty. I thrust in and out faster and faster because I was close to orgasm. I grabbed handfuls of Cherry's enormous, soft round buttocks and pressed them apart. I began to thrust my cock deeper and deeper with each thrust till my long, large dick was almost completely entering her wonderful vagina. I loved the way her soft, huge ass cheeks smacked loudly against my crotch. I squeezed and teased my ex-teacher's lovely, large ass as I fucked her from behind while my aunt drove her close to another orgasm with her expert licking.

"Mhhm! Mhmm! Aahh! Aahh!" Cherry cried out aloud as she suddenly pushed her head up, arched her back and pressed her creamy cunt harder on to my aunt's willing mouth. "Oh! Ohh! Ohh! Shit!" She gasped a few times before swearing out and climaxing hard.

"Aaahhh!" Cherry's low and long moan of ecstasy was clearly audible in the bright, big bedroom of the spacious villa.

The sight of my girlfriend's sexy mother trembling with an intense orgasm brought me closer to climax. I felt my ball sack shrink and my thick, slick dick started throbbing hard in Cherry's clenching, climaxing cunt.

"Oh shit!" It was all I could manage to gasp before I shot my sticky, hot semen deep within Cherry's orgasmic pussy.

My eyes snapped shut and my head tilted back as my body froze. My huge, thick dick was spewing hot, streaks of my seed inside my ex-teacher/lover's cumming cunt. My entire body started to tremble softly as I silently climaxed hard. I could hardly catch my breath and tried to breathe through my wide-open mouth as intense waves of orgasm constantly wrecked my body.

"Whoa!" I sighed loudly with relief as soon as I found the strength to open my eyes.

I looked down with a stoned and satisfied state of mind at Cherry's lovely, white large ass cheeks as I kept pumping my thick, sticky semen inside her.

"Shhh..." Cherry hissed hard as I slowly retracted my still stiff and extremely slick dick out of her creaming cunt. "Oh, son!" She exclaimed softly and held out her hand to me.

I struggled to sit at her side and let her lean on me while she sat on my aunt's face. I could tell by the way Cherry shivered at random that Aunty Sheen was licking her cunt clean of the messy mix of my semen and her juices. I could hear the faint lapping sounds coming from behind Cherry.

"Mmhh..." Cherry moaned as I kissed her lush, full lips softly.

After what seemed like forever, Cherry finally broke our kiss and leaned back before pushing off of my aunt and plopping down on her other side on the bed. I watched her lovely, white breasts dangle and sway as she struggled into a comfortable position.

My brain was pulled to reality when I felt my aunt's warm palms caressing my bare, muscular thighs. I turned with a wider grin to face my aunt, who lay with a smile on her face, with her head resting over the edge of the deep, soft mattress.

"Come here." Aunty Sheen gestured to her face, "Let me clean you too, son." She smiled as I eagerly shuffled off of the bed and knelt at the side of the bed.

I quickly pushed my messy, semi-erect cock into Aunty Sheen's warm, wet mouth as it lay hanging upside down over the low edge of the bed.

"Aaahh..." I moaned long and low in pleasure as my slutty, submissive aunt started to suck and lick my cock.

She took the entire length of my softening cock into her mouth and rolled her tongue round and round my slick shaft, while sucking everything anything liquid down her throat.

I lay over her, my head resting on her warm, round dark belly and my tummy pressing against her large, soft tits below. I was exhausted after a significantly long fuck and soon pulled my dick out.

"Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen grinned audibly and struggled to sit up.

Cherry followed suit, having somewhat recovered from her multiple orgasms. She leaned forward and snuggled close to my aunt, hugging her from behind.

"That was wild!" Cherry excitedly said to my aunt from behind and they both looked at me.

"Yes, it definitely was." I agreed and grinned, lying on my side on the bed, watching as Cherry held my aunt from behind in a protective and loving hug.

Soon, Cherry released my aunt and they stepped off of the bed slowly. I watched their starkly different but sexy assets swing and jiggle as they struggled to stand off of the low, soft bed. I watched as they silently picked their clothes and straightened the bed together. Cherry grabbed the pack of cigarettes, the lighter and the two joints from the couch and placed them carefully inside the black pouch on the coffee table.

"Let's take it a step further." Aunty Sheen suddenly suggested, pausing while she straightened the coffee table, opposite Cherry.

Cherry and I looked at her enquiringly.

"Let's turn this into a full-on dom-sub relation." Aunty Sheen excitedly said, looking with a wide grin at me and Cherry in turn.

"All right!" I immediately agreed, nodding my head vigorously and grinning hard.

"It means that I'll practically be your slave, and you can do almost anything to me. The more sexual the act, the more fun it is." Aunty Sheen grinned as she explained to Cherry.

Cherry's curious look turned slowly into a big smile as the possibilities of the opportunity dawned on her and she turned to me with a small smile.

"Yes, it means exactly what you're thinking." I quipped from the bed and Cherry burst out laughing, no doubt having been caught thinking dirty thoughts about me and my aunt.

"Come on, let's get fresh first. My pussy is dripping with your cum, son." Cherry smiled and said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the attached bathroom.

"Yes. Let me wash you guys up, please." Aunty Sheen grinned and agreed with Cherry, while she grabbed my other arm.

We were smiling wide as we entered the spacious bathroom. Cherry used the lavatory first. Without a word, Aunty Sheen walked to her and slowly bent to spread Cherry's thick, white thighs wide apart. I saw the top of Cherry's messy pussy before my aunt knelt between Cherry's feet on the cold, tiled bathroom floor. Looking up and smiling at Cherry, my aunty grabbed the water jet from the side and started to aimed it right at Cherry's creamy cunt from below.

"Sshh!" Cherry hissed in surprise initially as the cool water splashed against her wet, warm cunt but relaxed visibly once Aunty Sheen put her hand to her crotch and started to clean Cherry's cum-dripping cunt gently. "Mhmm..." She hissed as my aunt's gentle hand brushed softly against her sensitive, wonderful vagina.

I watched my slutty, submissive aunt cleaning the mix of cum and cunt-juices dutifully from my lovely ex-teacher's white, slick pussy. Aunty Sheen looked up at Cherry with complete adoration.

"That's enough." Cherry eventually said, as she opened her eyes and looked straight at my aunt sitting between her feet.

Aunty Sheen smiled and nodded before gently getting up. Cherry slowly got her enormously wide white ass off of the ceramic commode. Wordlessly, Cherry caught my aunt's dark bare arm and switched placed with her. Cherry made my aunt stand over the gaping commode, with her bare feet placed on either side.

"Sit." Cherry said softly but sternly and my aunt immediately obeyed.

I watched with a grin as my mature Muslim aunt let go. Cherry waited till my aunt was done before she told her to stand in place. Aunty Sheen immediately got her fat, black ass off of the white commode and stood with her feet on either side. I could glimpse the thin film of her cunt juices which had gotten smeared on the insides of her thick, dark thighs. Cherry stepped right up to Aunty Sheen and grabbed the handheld water jet from the back. Cherry's large, white tits pressed against my aunt's dark, ballooning upper chest and swung free when she stood back straight.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly as Cherry suddenly aimed and shot a thin but powerful blast of cold water on her creamy, dark crotch. "Oh!" My aunt groaned aloud when Cherry grabbed her dark, round mound and started to rub it quite vigorously.

Cherry blasted my mature aunt's dark, clean-shaven cunt with the high-pressured water jet for a whole minute and I could see my aunt struggling to not show the obvious pain she was experiencing. Aunty Sheen sighed in relief as soon as Cherry switched off the water jet.

"Mmhh..." Cherry groaned lustily as she kept fondling my aunt's black, fat crotch for a few seconds longer before releasing her hold.

Aunty Sheen and Cherry grinned at one another before turning together to me. Cherry walked right up to me and held me in a soft embrace as my aunt turned the shower on.

"Ooh!" I moaned in pleasure as the cool water started flowing from the showerhead.

"Mm..." Cherry moaned too, turning slowly under the shower.

I watched the water run through her short, curly hair, down to her bare, big chest till it started flowing over and between her large, white boobs.

"Oh!" I cried out in surprise when I felt a warm, wet hand grab my ultra-sensitive dick from the back.

I turned my head to watch my aunt close behind me. She had a thick, brown arm around my waist and she caressed my wet, slick cock gently. She smiled at me as she started to stroke it, squeezing it hard every time she stroked up. Cherry watched us till she got completely wet under the shower and stepped right in front of me. She pressed against me and I relished the feel of her soft, white mature wet skin on mine, remembering the numerous times we had showered together before. Cherry's lovely, large boobs pressed hard against my flat, wet chest. I could feel her small but taut nipples poking my chest as she leaned her head close and kissed me softly.

"Mhh..." I sighed in relief, having my balls and cock caressed by my mature, slutty aunt while my lovely mature lover kissed and caressed me under the cool, wet shower.

Soon, I felt my aunt's soapy hands on my genitals as she started to wash off the messy of cum and cunt-juice from my young, circumcised cock.

Aunty Sheen took her time to wash Cherry and me and we, in turn, washed my aunt's sexy, plump naked body under the shower. I remember walking out of the shower, dripping water over the small rugs on the floor.

As always, my horny Muslim widowed aunt took her submissive role very seriously and actually dried Cherry and me using soft, white towels while we stood and chatted casually about what to do next. Aunty Sheen had already confessed that she was ready to be completely dominated by me and my sexy ex-teacher. Cherry, thanks to her background as a teacher, had seemed to adapt to the role of a domme in our bisexual threesome naturally. She sounded confident and authoritative as she told her plan.

We were completely naked and I ogled the fresh, inviting mature bodies of my aunt and lovely middle-aged fuck-buddy, as we sat on the large couch and smoked, discussing the details of how things would be for the next few hours.

As it was nearing sunset, we decided to enjoy it on the small beach below the resort. We decided to change into the appropriate attire for our new-found sexual relation. I was excited as I climbed the stairs to the bedroom on the first floor. My young, soft but thick dick swung free as I hurried up the steps with my excitement once again rising.

Aunty Sheen Submits to Cherry and Me at Sunset

(5 PM - 8 PM Thursday, 24th December 2009)

It was 5 PM on the cool, windy winter afternoon when I made my way down the stairs. I'd put on a black windcheater without anything underneath it. I was wearing a pair of black-colored soccer shorts and wasn't wearing my underwear though. I wanted to give Cherry and Aunty Sheen easy access to my cock, you see. I wore flip flops and my feet hurried down the stairs.

"There you are!" Cherry greeted me the moment I stepped into the bright large bedroom and I stopped to stare at Cherry with a wide smile and nodded approvingly at her outfit.

Cherry looked hot in her simple yet revealing outfit. She had put on bright pink lipstick which made her lovely, plush lips look extremely inviting. Her short, curly hair was arranged into a side parting, making her look cool and casual. Cherry too, had on a windcheater and I could tell she was naked underneath by the way her sexy, firm mature tits jiggled freely inside. I looked down and smiled wider with increasing lust to see her large, round hips stretching her short, blue flared skirt tight at her sides. The thigh-high skirt completely exposed Cherry's lovely, white long legs. Her amazing, shapely mature legs ended in a pair of matching blue flip flops.

"Sorry, I'm late." Aunty Sheen appeared the next second from the attached bathroom of the main bedroom.

"Mm!" Cherry and I grinned approvingly and ogled my mature, slutty aunt openly.

Aunty Sheen looked sexy as she stood submissively at the bathroom door. Her dark, wavy hair was tied up in a tight bun on the top of her head. She had put on bright red lipstick which highlighted the thin severe lines of her lips. Her dark, round face was covered with a thick coat of makeup. Sheen aunty also had on a windcheater, a dark blue one, which also failed to hide the fact that her enormous, dark tits were without a bra as they swayed clearly with her slightest moment. When I looked lower, I was shocked for a second when I thought she was completely naked. But then I noticed the folds in her crotch were too smooth. It was then that I realized Aunty Sheen was wearing a pair of dark-brown booty shorts that clung to her plump, dark crotch like a second skin and matched her chocolaty skin perfectly. They which were a size smaller and barely covered her enormous, round bubble butt at the back. I looked lower to my mature aunt's lovely, short but shapely legs that ended in tiny feet clad in a pair of black flip flops.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
123456...9