Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Sheen aunty replied excitedly and giggled along with Cherry.

Aunty Sheen and Cherry lay on their backs on the bed, close enough that their bare, thick arms were brushing against the other.

"Ohh!" Cherry teased as she looked at the clear bulge in my crotch, "Someone's ready!" She said and started giggling along with my aunt.

"Yeah, like it always is." I quipped like a smart-ass and grinned.

I was suddenly feeling thirsty so I went around the huge bed to the low coffee table and grabbed a bottle of water. I took a few large gulps and wet my parched throat.

"Mmh!" Cherry and Aunty Sheen's soft moan made me turn around suddenly.

Wow! My brain screamed in excitement at what I saw. My thickening cock twitched considerably as soon as my eyes met the sight of my dark, plump aunt and tall, fair teacher kissing one another softly. They had managed to lift themselves on an elbow and half-lay on their backs as they shared a soft, sensual kiss. I could clearly see the top of their dark hair and their differently colored but deep, tempting cleavage too. My eyebrows shot up at the same time that my thick, hardening cock twitched. Holding the bottle of water to my lips, I walked around silently to the other side of the bed.

"Mh... Mm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen and Cherry moaned softly together as they brushed their drastically different lips against the others' and caressed the other's face lovingly with their free hands.

Without taking my eyes off of the exciting sight in front I slowly leaned back till I plopped down on the large, soft three-seat sofa along the opposite wall. I had a clear view of my mature, dusky aunt's plump, curvy form and my middle-aged teacher's tall and tempting white figure from where I sat.

"Mhm!" Cherry moaned softly when my aunt's hand strayed over to my ex-teacher's firm, round breasts.

My young, virile dick was almost erect in my shorts now as I watched the soft, sultry kisses that my mature, Muslim aunt and middle-aged Catholic teacher shared on the soft, white bed. As I watched my aunt become bolder and start to caress Cherry's large, thick nipples over her sheer dress I quickly pulled out a thin, long joint from my pocket and lit it using the lighter. I emptied my pockets on the sofa without taking my eyes off of the sexy sight in front.

"Mmm..." Cherry moaned sensually when my aunt released her plush, red lips and started to kiss her way down her long, thin neck and reached her voluptuous chest. "Yes..." My mature lover moaned encouragingly when Aunty Sheen started to nibble at Cherry's large nipple through the thin fabric of her dress.

I took a long, first drag and almost immediately felt the strong weed hit me. It was my first spliff since morning and the glass of wine earlier at lunch made me feel the effect even more intensely than usual. As I held the acrid smoke in my lungs I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my fingertips and toes as my brain released dopamine. I blew out the smoke with a deep sigh before taking the next drag quickly.

"Aahmm..." Cherry gasped and moaned softly when my aunt suddenly kissed her lush, soft lips with her small, severe mouth.

I was getting high quite fast. My young, excited dick was now almost aroused and threatened to tear a hole in my shorts. I ignored it as I enjoyed the sexy sight in front. Aunt Sheen and Cherry kept kissing as my aunt slowly helped Cherry up. I watched them struggle to get up from the bed in their tipsy, horny states. Eventually, they managed to stand up together. Cherry and Aunty Sheen stood facing each other at the side of the bed. Cherry had to bend down her tall figure as she shared a wet, wonderful kiss with my short, plump aunt. Aunty Sheen, on the other hand, had seemed to take the lead in their first lesbian experience.

"Oh..." Cherry broke the kiss and moaned softly when she felt my aunt starting to pull her short skirt down.

I watched Aunty Sheen strip Cherry while still kissing her hard on the mouth. My eyes stayed riveted to Cherry's tall and tempting form as my aunt first revealed the top of her thick, cellulite-clad thighs. I watched with growing excitement as my sexy ex-teacher's huge, wide hips and large, white round buttocks were uncovered next. Aunty Sheen stopped when her skirt reached the knees. Cherry quickly wriggled out of it and stepped close to my aunt once more. Aunty Sheen didn't waste time in pulling my ex-teacher's small top over her head as they broke off their kiss. I grinned when I saw Cherry's lovely, large white breasts jiggling firmly on her bare chest. My eyes traveled down and took in her breathtakingly sexy figure once more.

"Son..." Cherry moaned my name softly when Aunty Sheen turned her around to face me and started to caress her large, protruding white butt from the back.

I grinned as I ogled Cherry's wonderful, white tits, her soft, round belly and her enormous, wide hips coming together at her cute, clean-shaven cunt. I winked and nodded my head encouragingly at my lusty mature lover and watched her lovely face break into a happy smile. She winked back at me before standing up straighter and more confident. Suddenly she turned around and grabbed my aunt.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen cried out in surprise when Cherry pulled her ahead.

I watched Aunt Sheen obey the suddenly-confident Cherry and stand straight, with her arms by her sides and grin at me. I grinned back, now very excited as things had been set in motion. Aunty Sheen's grin conveyed that she too had achieved her objective and I realized she was leading Cherry initially to build her courage. Now that Cherry had my approval and my aunt's complete willingness, she caved in to her hungry lust.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned when Cherry wrapped her arms around my aunt's plump, short form from the back.

Cherry cupped my aunt's big, braless breasts gently and lifted them up. Aunty Sheen twisted her head and faced Cherry, looked deep in her awesome Oriental eyes before nodding her head. I watched with a rising, big dick as Cherry put her pouty, plush lips on my aunt's thin, hard lips and they started kissing passionately once more. Cherry released my aunt's large, mature melons and reached down to grab her dress. Cherry started to pull my aunt's fitting white dress up. My eyes stayed glued to my mature, Muslim aunt's dusky, plump form as her thick, dark but soft thighs were slowly exposed by Cherry. My thick, hard dick twitched in my shorts when my eyes traveled to her dark, clean-shaven crotch and her wide, curvy hips. Next, as Cherry pulled the dress up and over the head, my mature aunt's huge, black tits were exposed.

"Mmh!" Aunty Sheen moaned approvingly while kissing Cherry when she was stripped and completely naked too.

"You're so sexy, Sheen!" Cherry gasped aloud, as they finally broke the kiss to catch their breath.

Cherry caressed my aunt's naked, dark form from behind and looked deep in Sheen's eyes.

"You've made me so wet, Cherry." Aunty Sheen whispered back and smiled as she looked adoringly at Cherry with half-closed tipsy eyes.

I was almost halfway through the joint. I felt intensely horny and sufficiently stoned now. My eyes never left the sight of the two mother-like figures kissing and caressing one another with fleshy lust.

"Get down on your knees." Cherry suddenly said, her smile gone now.

"Yes." Aunty Sheen replied, suddenly turning serious and sounding meek.

I realized that they had conveyed the roles of the dominant and submissive partner for their first lesbian experience through their eyes to each other. This got me immensely excited as I watched my sexy, tall ex-teacher take control.

Aunty Sheen turned her bare back to me, slowly bending down till she was kneeling in front of Cherry's sexy, tall naked form. I watched my mature aunt's large, dark buttocks jiggle and press together as she took the position on her knees on the tiled floor.

"Son..." Cherry's voice was soft and I looked at her face to see her smiling and reaching out with one hand, "Come here, please." She said softly.

I didn't need to be told and I immediately pulled the last, long drag on my joint and flicked the butt over to the waste basket in the corner. I got up slowly, not wanting to get a head-rush in my stoned state of mind. My thick, stiff dick was painfully straining against my tight soccer shorts and it swung as I stepped closer to the bed.

Cherry immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Mpph!" My cry of surprise was muffled by her sudden, hard kiss.

"Mmhmm!" Cherry moaned approvingly while we kissed passionately, "I missed that!" She gasped as she broke the kiss as suddenly as she had started it.

"Hmm!" I grinned in delight when Cherry began to strip me hurriedly.

Cherry pulled my fitting vest quickly up and over my head. She struggled to pull my shorts down as my huge dick stood out stiffly. Eventually, Cherry reached inside and pushed my stiff, thick dick against my belly and I stepped out of my shorts, now completely naked like Aunty Sheen and Cherry. Cherry and Aunty Sheen gazed longingly at my huge, hard dick as it swayed and twitched in the air, now that it was freed of the confines.

"Let's get on the bed." Cherry said softly, biting her lower lips, and pulled me on the bed beside her.

Cherry sat on the edge of the soft, low mattress with her feet spread wide apart on the floor. She looked down and signaled Aunty Sheen to come closer. I watched my slutty, naked aunt's lovely, large breasts as they jiggled when she went on all fours and slowly crawled to kneel between Cherry's thick, white cellulite thighs. Aunty Sheen's seemed transfixed by Cherry's smooth, white mature pussy and looked at it hungrily. I knew how horny my aunt was normally but now that she had some wine in her, she was ready to cross the sex-fence and try the grass on the other side.

Cherry pulled me up on the bed and made me kneel on the soft, thick mattress, facing her. She reached out and put her right arm casually around me and grabbed my firm, bare buttocks. She looked at Aunty Sheen watching her bare pussy with hungry eyes and smiled.

"What do you think about these?" Cherry asked, grabbing a large, round white breast and offering it to Aunty Sheen.

Aunty Sheen's face was level with Cherry's voluptuous chest as she knelt between her feet.

"They're so lovely." Aunty Sheen replied before leaning to kiss Cherry's long thin nipple.

"Ahh!" Cherry gasped at the way my mature, slutty aunt lovingly kissed her sensitive motherly nipple. "Yes... They are, aren't they?" She gasped, asking a rhetorical question as Aunty Sheen continued to kiss her thin teat.

Meanwhile, Cherry grasped my smooth, round buttocks as she gasped with delight. My hard, thick dick stood out completely erect and swayed with my movements. I rested my left hand on Cherry's smooth, soft shoulder and caressed the back of her neck.

"Kiss me." Cherry turned to me and gasped.

"Mhh!" She moaned softly in satisfaction as I bent down and placed my lips on hers.

I pushed her soft, thick lips apart with mine and immediately slipped my tongue into her warm, inviting mouth. I kept brushing my lips against hers as she hungrily sucked on my tongue. Cherry kept playing with my bare buttocks, sometimes caressing them but squeezing them hard in desperation the next moment. I felt my free, thick dick now twitching noticeably down below.

"Ah!" Cherry cried softly when I eventually broke the kiss after a couple of minutes.

She had a smile on her face as she looked down and caught my aunt's round, dark face in her hands.

"Kiss me all over." Cherry said softly but authoritatively and my aunt nodded her head eagerly.

"You," Cherry turned to me and grabbed my stiff, hard dick in her hands tight, "Stick this in my mouth. Now." She whispered fiercely as she sat straighter on the edge of the soft mattress and spread out her feet even wider on the tiled floor.

I was giddy with excitement as I positioned my crotch closer to Cherry's lovely, lusty face. We both watched my submissive, slutty aunt shuffle back a couple of feet. She looked straight in Cherry's eyes and gently lifted her left foot. Aunty Sheen started to kiss Cherry's lovely, white feet, moving up and making her way over her thick, soft fair thighs.

"Mm... Mmm... Ooh..." Cherry started moaning softly at my aunt's gentle kisses on her sexy, long legs.

I watched my aunt's large, dark breasts brush hard against Cherry's long, shapely legs as she kissed higher. Aunty Sheen and Cherry looked at each other constantly. Cherry had a dominant, threatening look while my aunt sported a meek, submissive expression. I was amazed at the sudden switch in Aunty Sheen from the bold and confident cougar to a mature, submissive little slut. Once my aunt reached Cherry's smooth, white crotch she stopped, slid back away and began to kiss Cherry's right foot now.

"Ohh... Mm... Hmmm..." Cherry moaned approvingly as my aunt started to kiss her thick, right leg this time.

My thick, hard dick twitched and brushed against Cherry's soft, white cheek.

"Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise and looked right into my thick dick head staring in her face. "I'm so horny right now, son." She grinned through lust-filled eyes and leaned an inch closer.

"Oh..." I moaned softly when Cherry teased me by flicking her tongue on my engorged cock cap.

"Lick me now." Cherry turned her head to look at my aunt and ordered her sternly, while spreading her feet as wide as she could on the floor.

Aunty Sheen grinned as she shuffled to sit right between Cherry's thick, white thighs. I watched as my mature, slutty Muslim aunt bent her head down and pushed her face in my mature, lovely lover's clean-shaven crotch.

"Oohhh!" Cherry almost cried aloud with arousal as soon as my aunt's wet, soft tongue made contact with her thick, large labia.

"Mpph!" She muffled her next moan of pleasure by suddenly shoving my thick dick head into her warm, welcome mouth.

"Oh, yes." I moaned my approval as Cherry pressed my swollen dick head with her soft, lush lips and licked it at the same time.

I closed my eyes and looked up at the sudden and intense pleasure. Cherry soon started to suck my thick, hard dick deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mph! Mhm! Mm! Mmpph!" Cherry's stifled moans were clearly audible over the licking sounds coming from her crotch as Aunty Sheen had started working her my ex-teacher's cunt.

I looked down to see my slutty Muslim aunt hungrily lapping at Cherry's mature, clean cunt. She was on all fours, with her face crushing my ex-teacher's smooth, white crotch and licking her harder and faster.

"Mhhm! Mhhmm! Mmh... Mhh.. Mhh!" Cherry's muffled moans were increasing in frequency as my aunt's licking became more intense.

Cherry was sucking my huge, hard cock hungrily now. I watched her cute, plush lips stretch tight around my thick shaft as she gobbled my young, hard cock in and out. My huge dick was now slick with her saliva. I kept caressing her bare shoulder before reaching with both hands for her voluptuous chest.

"Mmmm..." Cherry's moans turned into a single long one when I started to caress her lovely, large soft breasts.

I watched the way her round, perky white breasts fit perfectly in the cup of my palms. I lifted them up gently and started to rub my thumbs over her thin but long cream-colored nipples.

"Mpph! Mpph! Mphh! Mmhmm! Mmhhmm! Aack!" Cherry was moaning approvingly while she stuffed my thick dick into her warm, wet mouth but she gagged hard when she suddenly shoved my thick, long dick too deep into her throat in her increasing excitement.

"Aahh..." Cherry gasped through her open mouth as she slowly pulled my slick, thick dick out. "Oh, son!" Cherry gasped out aloud, "I'm going to cum, baby!" She said through gritted teeth as her grip at the base of my thick dick tightened hard.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Mm... Mhmm... Mhmmm... Aaaahhhhh!!" Cherry continued to moan short and quick before she cried out aloud in the large bedroom when she climaxed.

"Oh, shit!" I heard Aunty Sheen finally say something after a long time as the first streak of Cherry's squirting orgasm hit her smack in the face.

"Whoa!" Aunty Sheen cried out in shock as streaks after streaks of warm, whitish cunt juice gushed out of Cherry's climaxing cunt.

I was not too surprised to see Cherry squirt as she usually did when she climaxed after she is intensely aroused. I watched with increasing excitement as my mature, slutty aunt pushed her face into Cherry's orgasmic pussy and started to lap her cunt juices hungrily.

"Oh, shit! Shit!' Cherry gasped and swore with every breath as her lovely, tall figure writhed hard with an intense orgasm.

I held on tight to her large, lovely breasts as she shivered and kept coming in my mature aunt's hungry mouth. My thick, slick dick twitched and brushed against Cherry's cute face now. I stared excitedly at my mature fuck-buddies fantastic tall figure in the throes of an intense orgasm from her first lesbian encounter with an experienced woman. I waited till I felt her breathing getting under control before slowly stepping off of the bed. I gently pushed her down and Cherry obediently lay on the bed, with her feet still set apart wide on the floor.

"Keep licking her but use your fingers this time, aunty." I whispered to Aunty Sheen, leaning down close to her as she kept lapping at Cherry's juicy cunt.

Aunty Sheen nodded her head eagerly without turning her head and pushed her face smack against Cherry's creaming white cunt.

"Ohhh..." Cherry moaned long and low as my aunt started to lick her recently-climaxed cunt once more.

I quickly stepped behind my aunt, who was now on all fours on the floor, with her head buried deep in Cherry's crotch. I got on my knees behind my aunt and looked at her large, dark round rump which stood out proudly behind her.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned through a busy mouth when I placed a warm hand on her bare, big booty.

"Ohh... Aah... Yeah... Oh, yeah..." Cherry's soft, lusty moans were clearly audible in the large living room as she enjoyed having her lovely, climaxed cunt licked expertly by my slutty, horny aunt.

I watched her run her fingers through Aunty Sheen's wavy, dark hair before placing her hands at the back of her head. I grabbed my thick, slick dick with my left hand and excitedly watched the wonderful view of Cherry's thick, lovely white legs and my aunt's large, dark ass cheeks in front of me. Soon, I caressed my mature aunt's big, plump booty I crept closer to her till my thick dick head brushed against my aunt's moist, warm crotch down below.

"Mhm..." Aunty Sheen immediately moaned her approval and pushed her huge, dark ass against me.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty cried out in pain as my slick but extremely swollen dick head slipped immediately into her hot, moist pussy.

"Ah..." I groaned at the way my aunt's mature, moist vagina tried to grip my thick shaft tightly and I pushed my hips forward a few inches.

"Umphh!" Aunty Sheen's groan of pleasure was muffled as Cherry pushed her head deeper into her creamy crotch.

I waited for a couple of seconds to let my aunt get used to my thickness before I jerked my hips forward suddenly and started to thrust my cock deeper and deeper into Aunty Sheen's lovely, hot cunt.

"Mph! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Mpph!" Aunty Sheen began to grunt and groan as I started to fuck her from behind.

I kept looking at my aunt's lovely, dark bubble booty as it rippled with every thrust into her creamy cunt. My eyes would flick over to watch Cherry's large, white soft tits tremble as she shivered with pleasure at being licked hard by my aunt.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Yes... Yes... Yes!" Cherry kept moaning again and again, forcing my aunt's face against her clean-shaven crotch.

123456...9