Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get food and a drink or you and come back quickly." Cherry ordered next.

I watched my mature Muslim aunt's lovely, large ass cheeks jiggle wildly as she hurried to the coffee table a few steps away. I watched her till she bent over and started to serve food in the third plate. She quickly filled the third glass to the brim and brought them in both hands to us. Aunty Sheen walked with hurried steps towards us and stopped a couple of feet away.

"Get on your knees, where you belong, bitch!" Cherry smiled and said, pointing to the space between our feet once more.

I was getting increasingly excited as Cherry started getting noticeably dirtier and more dominating as the seconds passed.

"Yes, Ma'am." Aunty Sheen replied softly and immediately went down on her knees on the tiled floor of the porch.

"Let's toast." Cherry said excitedly, raising her shot glass towards me.

"Here's to the two most wonderful and independent women I know!" I grinned and said, looking at my slutty, submissive Muslim aunt and my ex-girlfriend's cute, Catholic mother in turn.

"Here's to the sexiest and the loveliest boy I know!" Cherry grinned as she winked and toasted.

We didn't wait for Aunty Sheen and immediately took a sip. The colorless liquid burnt its way down my throat and I took a deep breath. I took another sip to get used to the taste before I placed my glass on the wide, long flat armrest of the wicker chairs. Cherry did the same but Aunty Sheen placed her glass on the ground.

Cherry and I watched as my aunt meekly ate little bites of her food while kneeling on the ground a foot away from our chairs. I could see the dirt on the porch floor staining her black, sheet Sari near the knees but Aunty Sheen didn't seem to care, just the same way she didn't care that she was being treated like a worthless slave by her young nephew and his mature ex-teacher.

My cock had been sufficiently aroused by now. Cherry's lovely, soft arms brushed against mine as we ate and watched my aunt in silence. The sight of my dark, plump aunt kneeling and eating her food like a servant was very arousing. After so many dom-sub sessions with my slutty aunt, I knew almost every nuance and indicator to what she wanted to be done to her.

Sheen aunty had made me do some very weird things to her when she was in her submissive mode.

"Eat something, son. You'll need the energy for later." Cherry's soft voice at my side brought me back to the present.

"Okay." I smiled and nodded.

"Here, let me feed you, baby." Cherry said sweetly before putting a forkful in my mouth.

"Mm..." I nodded and thanked her, before my eyes travelled down from her pretty, doe-shaped eyes to her wonderful, white breasts from the side.

Cherry kept feeding me at intervals and I took small sips of the vodka while we watched my slutty aunt. Aunty Sheen was also eating her food and had already gulped down the vodka before long. She looked up enquiringly and I nodded. I watched her struggle to get up. Aunty Sheen's lovely, large tits swayed in her tight, short blouse. I could tell she was tipsy because she had drunk her vodka too quickly. Her dark black Sari now had dusty patches from kneeling down on the tiled floor of the outdoor patio.

I took a sip from my glass and watched my aunt's huge, round booty cheeks jiggle hard as she walked carefully to the coffee table. Her sexy, soft mature ass cheeks protruded out proud behind her when she bent to refill her glass. I looked at Cherry to see her gazing at my aunt's enormous buttocks too. She was sipping her vodka faster now.

"Fill this us, slut." Cherry said, her voice stern but slightly slurred.

"Right away, Ma'am." Aunty Sheen replied eagerly.

She grabbed the bottle of Smirnoff and walked carefully back to us. I watched her huge, dark tits dangle down and strain her bikini blouse once again as she bent to refill Cherry's glass. She turned to me and I shook my head.

Aunty Sheen bowed her once before turning around and placing the bottle back on the coffee table and returning to her place at our feet on the dirty patio floor. Cherry continued to feed me and I soon finished my food. I declined another helping because I didn't want my tummy too full because I knew exceptional exertion would be required of me if I was to satisfy Cherry and Aunty Sheen tonight.

Cherry nodded once to my aunt and Aunty Sheen immediately grabbed my empty plate from Cherry. I watched as my plump, drunk aunt grabbed her plate and struggled to stand up. Sheen aunty got up even slower this time and stumbled softly towards the coffee table. I was feeling tipsy now that I had finished my drink. I looked over at Cherry to see her nibbling at her food, while she stared lustily at my aunt.

I quickly had an idea. I stood up slowly from my chair and walked towards the coffee table with the empty glass in my hand. Aunty Sheen was bent over the coffee table as she placed the plates in the low table. She stood with her huge round back to me and I stopped a foot away from her.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat.

Aunty Sheen almost jumped before turning to me with a huge grin. She quickly bowed her head submissively when she saw the way Cherry was looking at her. I held out my empty glass and my aunt gave a quick low bow before taking the glass and placing it carefully on the table beside her.

"Give me a joint." I said, stretching my palm.

Aunty Sheen nodded her head silently and quickly grabbed the black pouch. My eyes were roaming over my aunt's dark, plump back. Her smooth and curvy back, her huge, round and soft ass cheeks and her big, brown breasts hanging down had started to arouse me now. I felt my young dick stir in my tight pants. I grabbed the thin, long joint my aunt handed me and lit it with the disposable lighter.

"Hm..." I moaned in satisfaction when I pulled the first drag of the acrid, pungent smoke in and held it.

Aunty Sheen wordlessly took the lighter from me and placed it back on the coffee table. I looked back and saw Cherry watching us intently. Her glass was half empty once again as she had started to gulp her vodka now. She grinned and her lovely, lush red lips spread wide in a toothy grin as she raised her glass in a silent toast. I grinned and winked before turning around to face my aunt.

"Come. Let's take a walk, bitch." I said in a low voice and smiled patronizingly at my slutty aunt.

Aunty Sheen grinned wide as she grabbed the looped end of her leash and offered it to me with her arms stretched out and her head bowed low. I grinned at her sexy submissiveness.

When I grabbed the end of the steel chain, Aunty Sheen immediately went on her hands and knees. She made sure to make a show of it and jiggled her restrained, large breasts and swayed her enormous, round hips as she went down to the cold, tiled floor.

"Come, bitch." I said, smiled and tugged the chain softly.

I walked back a few steps till the chain was stretched taut between my hand and my sexy, subservient aunt's neck. Aunty Sheen immediately started to crawl forward on her hands and knees. The end of her Sari which covered her voluptuous chest fell down and trained behind her as she crawled closer. I watched her dark, round boobs jiggle and sway as she made her way slowly, almost like a cat.

I took another deep drag on my joint and felt the potent weed's effect even more strongly after the neat glass of vodka. I was extremely high in a short time and my mind was filled with hedonistic thoughts. I looked back quickly once at Cherry and smiled, looking at her watching our every move with complete attention. There were only a couple of sips left in her glass but it was held forgotten in her hand. Cherry could handle her liquor well and she was only tipsy after two glasses of vodka.

I looked back at my aunt and led her to one side. I walked my mature, Muslim widowed aunt like a dog in the brightly-lit back porch of our rented villa. I stopped at the end of the triangular pavement and turned back. I looked behind me and watched my aunt's huge, enormous ass cheeks jiggle as if in slow motion. I realized she was creeping behind me with exaggerated felineness. I watched her huge, mature buttocks jiggle with an arousing dick before she too turned and started crawling back after me.

I walked slowly and casually took hits on the long spliff in my other hand. I wanted to show Cherry how much degrading my aunt could handle. Walking my submissive, Muslim mature aunt with a leash around her neck like a dog was sure to give her a good idea of the depths of carnal acts she could go to satisfy her dominant partners.

Cherry was watching us with rapt attention before she jerked and seemed to emerge from a deep trance. On the way back, I watched as she slowly stood and took small, careful steps and met us at the coffee table. I paused and smiled at her. Cherry looked at me with lust-filled eyes as she bent down and placed her glass and plate on the low coffee table. My eyes went to her large, white tits as they now spilled out of her deep cut in her short, skimpy dress.

Cherry didn't seem to care as she plucked another joint and lit it after a few tries. Once it was lit properly, Cherry turned to me and stretched out her left hand. I smiled wider and quickly handed the looped end of the steel chain to my sexy ex-teacher. Cherry took a long deep drag on her joint and pulled at the chain. I took a step back and watched my submissive, slutty aunt pass me by on her fours.

My cock twitched hard under my tight jeans as I watched Cherry lead my aunt away. I had a wonderful view of their lovely, motherly behinds. I watched Cherry's large, round ass cheeks sway hard from side to side. Behind and below her, Aunty Sheen's enormous, round booty cheeks stretched and strained her sheer Sari as they jiggled for space while she crawled like a loyal bitch behind her.

I kept taking more steps back while my eyes were riveted on their lovely, large swinging asses till I reached my chair. I plopped down on the low, soft cushioned wicker chair and watched as Cherry took tokes on her joint and led Aunty Sheen back and forth on the windy, cool patio. My young, thickening dick strained hard against my fitting jeans and I pulled down my fly before easing it out.

"Mm..." I moaned softly in relief as my huge, hardening dick now swayed free in the cool, salty wind travelling over the rear porch from the sea up ahead.

I leaned back and settled comfortably while I smoked and enjoyed the amazing action playing out in front. After ten minutes or so, Aunty Sheen started crawling slower. I figured she was getting exhausted from crawling around on her fours on the hard, cold patio floor at her age. Yet, Sheen aunty didn't complain even once and bravely continued to crawl with complete submission behind her bossy, busty mistress for the night.

So, when Cherry glanced once again at me I signaled her to come to me. Cherry grinned eagerly when she saw my thick, stiff dick swaying gently in the cool wind. She immediately changed course and led Aunty Sheen to the chairs. I watched Cherry's busty, white breasts jiggle and sway freely and my huge, firm dick jerked hard once. I took the last drag on my joint and flicked it far to the side without looking. Cherry stopped in front of the chair and turned around.

"Sit, bitch." Cherry said, smirking proudly as she became increasingly comfortable ordering and dominating my slutty, mature Muslim aunt.

I watched Cherry's lovely, large tits till she plopped down on her chair beside mine.

"Whew!" Cherry exhaled softly, apparently tired after walking for ten minutes in her tipsy, stoned state.

I watched her big, bare breasts shift to her sides as she settled low in her chair and leaned back. Cherry spread her cute feet wider on the floor and I watched her thick, white thighs part. Her tight, skimpy black dress immediately slid up, revealing her clean-shaven crotch and panty-less pussy underneath. I smiled in excitement as my thick, hard cock twitched approvingly.

"Come here, bitch." Cherry ordered sternly.

At this, my mature, slutty aunt immediately crawled along the few steps towards us and sat on her heels. She sat meekly, with her bare, dark arms hanging by her side and her head bowed down in total submission.

"Lick your master's cock, slut." Cherry said, this time with an increasingly dominant and derisive tone, turning around to look at me with a wicked stoned grin on her pretty, mature face.

I grinned and nodded my approval at her dirty, derisive tone for my slutty, submissive aunt. I turned to the front and ogled my mature, plump aunt's big, dark bosom. It swayed softly when she sat up on her knees and shuffled to sit between my spread feet on the cold tiled patio floor. Aunty Sheen didn't dare look up and kept her gaze averted down on my crotch and I could see her lick her lips hungrily before leaning closer to my thick, swaying dick.

"Oh, yes." I moaned encouragingly, as soon as my aunt directly took my engorged dick head in her warm mouth.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing sensation of my mature, horny aunt's thin lips as they squeezed my swollen dick head hard before slipping her lips over it and making her way lower. My hands caught the armrest of my chair tight in delight when Aunty Sheen started to lick the underside of my thick, sensitive dick. Her lips began moving lower and lower on my huge, hard dick and I realized she was desperately horny as she had not had an orgasm since afternoon. Cherry and I had teased her immensely but Cherry denied her an orgasm. Instead Aunty Sheen was made to lick my sticky, hot semen from Cherry's cute cream-pied cunt.

I was stoned and my senses had heightened. The glass of vodka did make my movement sluggish now that the weed was working strong. I could feel the cooler wind blowing harder from the sea. It brushed against my face and my thick ponytail swayed behind me. My hands were clenched tight around the cold wooden armrest of the wicker chair. I clearly felt the soft, wet touch of my aunt's tongue on my thick, hard dick. I loved the way she squeezed my thick shaft with her thin, severe lips and sucked my huge member deeper into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Aahh..." I moaned when Aunty Sheen my round, large dick head bumped softly against her throat.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen gagged immediately but didn't dare take out my thick, stiff dick even an inch.

I opened my eyes and looked as my horny, submissive Muslim aunt bravely gulped my huge, hard cock deeper into her tight throat.

"Aag! Mmhmm..." Aunty Sheen choked once but soon she got over her gag reflex and started to moan instead as she sucked on my young, stiff cock.

"Wow." Cherry whispered from the side and I turned around with a half-smile.

"Isn't she a slut?" I asked Cherry, nodding to my aunt's diligent cock sucking.

"Yes, she is." Cherry agreed, grinning. "Finger me too, slut." She added, turning to my aunt.

Without pausing, Aunty Sheen immediately reached out with her left hand and slid her hand up Cherry's smooth, shapely white legs, all the way to her clean-shaven crotch.

"Aahh... Yes..." Cherry moaned encouragingly when Aunty Sheen started to rub her mature, horny vagina with her fingertips.

My cock throbbed with excitement when I saw Cherry close her eyes and moan in immense pleasure. Her mouth remained open in a silent moan and her lush, thick red lips looked irresistible. I immediately leaned to the side and grabbed Cherry's soft, bare shoulders before pulling her close to me.

"Mphh!" Cherry's cry of surprise at my abrupt kiss was muffled as I wrapped my mouth over hers. "Mm... Mhm... Mmm..." She started to moan though as I brushed my soft, bow-shaped lips on her lovely, lush ones.

Cherry moved her face closer to me and started to kiss me back. I felt her soft, long tongue taste my lips before running all over them. We licked the other's lips lovingly till our breaths came in hot, short bursts. Aunty Sheen was fingering her cunt now, her stubby finger thrusting in and out of Cherry's lovely, slick cunt with an audible slippery sound which had Cherry turned on immensely. Cherry had her feet spread wide apart on the ground but she turned her torso towards me and pressed her lovely, large white tits against my firm, flat chest.

"Mmhh!" Cherry groaned in lust when I started to tease her huge, round mature breasts with my left hand.

"Mmh... Hmmm... Hmm..." I kept moaning and kissing my lovely ex-teacher and now-lover's lips and enjoyed the way my slutty, plump aunt expertly sucked my cock.

Aunty Sheen's tight lips came about one-third way down on my thick, huge shaft before my engorged dick head choked her tight throat completely. She would immediately pull it out before bobbing her head down harder and taking my stiff, slick dick all the way into her small mouth. Her hand cupped my big ball-sack and her fingertips caressed the ultra-sensitive area between my balls and butthole.

"Mm... Mmm... Mmmm... Mhm... Mhmm...!" Cherry's muffled moans were increasingly as Aunty Sheen fingered her hungry, white pussy faster and faster while sucking on my huge, thick dick at the same time.

I started to kiss Cherry harder and started to suck on her lovely, soft tongue and thus brought her to her first intense orgasm of the evening.

"Mmmhhhh!" Cherry gave long, muffled growl and broke into a hard bout of shivering as she climaxed. "Mmmmhh! Mmhhhh! Mmmhhhh!" She continued to moan in my mouth as her body was wrecked by an intense orgasm.

I held her tight to me as she came hard. I felt her large, soft white tits pressing and rubbing against my chest and her small but tight nipples poked into through my shirt. I had started to caress her lovely, chubby cheek and comforted her as she struggled to catch her breath through the thrilling climax. Cherry held on to my collar and pressed herself tight against me, apparently liking my hug. I don't remember how long it took for her to recover because I was stoned and tipsy and time didn't seem to be so important anymore.

All I knew was that I had several hours to fuck my horny, mature Muslim aunt and my hot, motherly Catholic lover in the amazing seaside resort.

"Ahh... Stop, bitch!" Cherry groaned and cried out softly but sternly because my submissive aunt kept on fingering her climaxing cunt and Cherry found it too much to bear after a while.

Aunty Sheen immediately pulled her hand away but continued to suck my cock deeper into her mouth. My huge, hard dick throbbed inside her warm, wet mouth. Her sloppy, deep sucking had made my long, large dick extremely slick. Her warm saliva dribbled down my thick shaft and settled on the fly of my jeans through which my huge dick was poking out currently.

"Stop, slut." I ordered and Aunty Sheen reluctantly pulled my huge, slick dick out of her tight, wet mouth.

"Aah..." Sheen aunty gasped aloud for air as her throat finally opened up.

I watched her huge, dark breasts heave up and down as she took deep gulps of air, with her head bowed down submissively. I could also see her round belly and her deep, dark navel above her low-waist Sari. Aunty Sheen's soft, big thighs seemed even thicker as she sat on her heels before us.

"Ohh..." Cherry shivered as she let go of me and sat up straighter on her chair, "It's gotten colder, baby." She said to me, rubbing her bare, soft biceps. "Can we continue this inside, please?"

"Sure, mom." I agreed, smiling and nodding before I stood up slowly.

My huge, hard dick swayed at an upright angle. I felt my aunt's slick saliva cooling and drying in the cold, wet wind that had started to blow from the sea. I glanced out at the horizon and figured it must be very late at night. I turned around and helped Cherry stand up. She was slightly tipsy but very stoned and leaned on me. I wrapped my right around her sexy, soft and wide hips and we took a few steps.

1...456789