Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait." Cherry stopped and said, as she suddenly remembered something, "Don't forget the bitch." She said and laughed aloud, looking back at my aunt.

Aunty Sheen sat still on her knees and feet, her hands dangling on her sides in a pose of submission. I could see her huge, almost-bare back and the way her ankles poked into her enormous, round buttocks.

"I didn't." I replied, grinning wide at the way Cherry referred to my slutty, submissive aunt freely as a bitch.

"Watch this." I said, and without turning I called out louder, "Come here, bitch."

Cherry looked behind us and her eyebrows went up in admiration. I heard the gentle clinking of the steel chain and the ruffle of my aunt's sheer, soft Sari but I knew exactly what was happening.

Aunty Sheen immediately crawled around to our front, holding the looped handle of her steel chain in her mouth, like a loyal dog, and stood waiting on all fours at our feet. Cherry grinned and laughed in delight once more when Aunty Sheen sat on her knees and put her hands to her sides of her voluptuous chest. Aunty Sheen looked up and offered the end of the chain leash in her mouth to Cherry.

"Wow!" Cherry shook her head admiringly before leaning down and gently taking the proffered chain from my submissive, slutty aunt's mouth and patting her head, "Good dog!" Cherry said patronizingly before we both broke out laughing.

I suddenly remembered something that I was actually forgetting though. Without a word, I gently slid out of Cherry's grasp and smiled apologetically before quickly walking back to the coffee table. My slow, swaying movements confirmed the fact that I was slightly tipsy but very high as I leaned down, grabbed my ever-present black zipper pouch and hurried back to where Cherry and Aunty Sheen waited.

Cherry straightened up and leaned on my right arm once again. She nodded to the front and Aunty Sheen immediately turned around before going down on all fours. Cherry jerked the heavy steel chain once and my slutty, mature aunt started to crawl on her hands and knees, leading us on the pathway and towards the front of the villa. I watched my mature Muslim aunt's huge, Sari-clad booty cheeks protruding out proudly and jiggling wildly as she crawled enticingly on her hands and knees.

There was a risk of being seen but we were too stoned and horny to worry about getting caught in an embarrassing situation. It was definitely weird to see a young guy and a woman leading another woman on a leash around the villa, as if they were walking their dog.

Fortunately, the two families who were also enjoying their Christmas vacation at the resort seemed to be having a good time. I could hear the loud music and shouts of adult and youngsters from the other two villas, on the opposite end of the huge resort. Before stepping into the main door, I pulled out my cell phone.

It was several minutes past 11 PM on my iPhone as I entered into the cool air-conditioned bedroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it from within. Cherry, in the meanwhile, released my arm and walked Aunty Sheen to the bed slowly. I turned around in time to see their lovely, large mature buttocks jiggle and sway as one walked and the other crawled towards the foot of the huge bed. My young, huge dick was still stiff and moist after my aunt's deep-throat cock-sucking.

I took the few steps to my right to the long, low couch. I had to sit slowly, careful not to get my enormous erection caught in the teeth of my fly's zipper. I placed the black pouch on the armrest to my left before taking out a pack of cigarette and lighter. I offered the pack to them but Cherry shook her head sluggishly, definitely stoned now. I shrugged and smiled before lighting a Classic Regular for me. I leaned and rested against the soft backrest of the yellow vinyl-clad cushioned sofa. I sat half-sprawled on it, with my sneaker-clad feet spread wide apart, exposing my thick throbbing dick. I took deep drags on the smoke and braced myself for the enormous task ahead of me. Once I felt I was ready, I sat up straight on the low, soft edge of the large couch.

"Come here, mom." I said softly.

Cherry eventually tore her lust-filled gaze away from my aunt's plump, dark body. I watched Cherry's lovely, tall skimpily-clad figure as she turned slowly to me, smiled softly before stepping towards me. I watched her mature, large white tits sway freely as they hung out of her navel-deep neckline. Her enormous, round hips swayed hard with every step. My eyes travelled quickly down to her sexy, smooth long legs till she stopped a foot away from me. Sheen still held the steel-chained leash in her hands.

"Help me take these off, please?" I stood up slowly and said, pointing to my shirt.

"Of course, sweetheart." Cherry smiled wide and immediately released the leash and started to unbutton my shirt.

Cherry hurriedly slipped my shirt off my broad shoulders and ran her fingertips playfully down my firm, toned front till she reached my waist. She expertly unhooked my belt and quickly unbuttoned my jeans. I watched as Cherry went down on her knees and looked up adoringly, her eyes shifting between my huge, stiff dick and my face. She peeled off my fitting jeans slowly. I helped her slip off my sneakers and I stepped out of my jeans. Finally, I was completely naked and felt great in the cool, brightly-lit large room. I took a deep breath and flexed my body casually.

"Mm..." Cherry moaned lustily and grinned playfully as she ran her warm, soft palms over my firm, muscular calves, up my thick, contoured thighs and stopped at my slim waist.

"Whoa!" I cried out in surprise when Cherry suddenly pushed me back on to the sofa and I plopped down on it once again.

"Just relax and watch." Cherry grinned and said before slowly getting to her feet.

I watched as she turned around and signaled to my aunt. Cherry's huge, wide buttocks swung right in front of my face as she faced my aunt. I quickly looked over to see my submissive, slutty aunt quickly crawl over and stop by Cherry's sexy heel-clad feet. Cherry took a step to the side and stopped between my aunt and me. Her lovely, softly-rounded belly was only a couple of feet from my face. I looked up from her thick, creamy thighs and saw her raising her arms slowly and enticingly over her head.

"Strip me, bitch." Cherry said softly as she started to sway her huge, wide hips from side to side.

I heard the soft tinkling of her leash as my aunt crawled closer to Cherry from behind. I could only make out her thick, round booty cheeks as they swayed when she crawled slowly closer. I watched as my slutty, submissive aunt put her dark, small hands on Cherry's lovely, white calves. She sat straighter as she worshipped Ms. Pereira's sexy, long legs. My huge, stiff dick swayed with excitement at the vividly arousing view.

Aunty Sheen stopped at the middle of Cherry's thick, white creamy thighs and caught the hem of her short, tight dress. Cherry continued to sway, looking straight at me with a soft, loving smile and waving her arms softly over her head. My aunt started pulling up the dress gently, first revealing Cherry's sexy, smooth white cunt, then her soft, motherly belly before she pulled it off over her head and Cherry's large, round white tits swung free finally.

Cherry finally stood completely naked in front of me, with her lovely, fair arms resting on her wide, round hips, her large, mature white breasts hanging free and her cute, creamy-white cunt and thick, shapely long legs exposed.

"My turn." I said and suddenly stood up.

I crushed the cigarette out on the ashtray at the small table beside the sofa and turned around to face Cherry with a grin. I grabbed her soft, bare arm, twisted her around to face me and pulled her into a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around her sexy, soft and wide hips and held her close before putting my lips on her luscious, lovely ones.

"Mhmmm!" We both moaned together as we kissed hard.

Cherry's lovely, large mature breasts pressed hard against my bare, firm chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt my huge, hard dick get half-buried in her small, rounded, soft motherly belly. Her thick, creamy thighs pressed warmly against mine as we clung to each other and kissed passionately for several seconds.

"Mmuah!" Cherry eventually kissed me hard and broke the kiss for some air.

I smiled adoringly at her as she plopped down on the sofa behind her. I left her sitting and gasping for air before I turned and stepped close to my aunt. Aunty Sheen stood submissively, watching her nephew and his ex-girlfriend's mature mother make out passionately, completely naked. I stared at my plump, mature aunt's large, black boobs as they threatened to spill out of her tiny bikini blouse. Her deep, dark navel was completely exposed and heaved with soft breathes. I knew my slutty Muslim aunt was definitely horny by now.

"Watch this." I said loudly before I bent down and grabbed the trailing end of my aunt's soft, black Sari.

I took a few steps to the side till the sheer Sari was pulled taut between my hand and my aunt's thick, curvy waist. Without a word, Aunty Sheen began to turn slowly in her place. I kept grabbing handfuls of her Sari and pulling in time with her movement. My thick, hard cock twitched with excitement watching my aunt's lovely, large breasts and her huge, round ass in turn as she kept turning slowly where she stood. A few moments later, Aunty Sheen was stripped completely and stood only with the tiny bikini top on. I glanced at Cherry to see her watching the scene with lust-filled and eyes.

I let her Sari fall from my hand and stepped close to my aunt from behind. I quickly glanced at my slutty, mature aunt's huge, round buttocks. I looked up to grin at Cherry over my stout, plump aunt's shoulder. Soon, I reached out and undid the knot of her bikini top behind her back. Aunty Sheen straightened her back, making her skimpy top almost fall off but it clung to her thick, large nipples still. I next pulled at the string behind her neck and pulled her top off with a flourish.

"Nice!" Cherry chirped from her seat on the sofa, clapping softly, mocking my slutty, submissive aunt.

I was smiling wide as I ogled my aunt's submissive pose and walked to the sofa. I joined Cherry and sat to her left, close to the armrest. I gently held Cherry's soft, bare shoulders and turned her around to face away from me.

"Lie down, mom. You're gonna love what I have in mind." I smiled and winked as she looked quizzically at me.

Cherry turned to face the other armrest and slid lower till she lay with her head on my right thigh and her body sprawled out along the length of the long, four-seat sofa.

"Come here, bitch." I said to my widowed Muslim aunt, having completely gotten into dominant role in our wild role-play.

Aunty Sheen and I were completely comfortable with almost anything as long as it was sexually exciting and new. We had had numerous role-plays where we played different characters and had some of the wildest and most memorable sex till date. Aunty Sheen's favorite role was that of a completely subservient slave and she loved being treated like a piece of meat. In fact, Aunty Sheen had trained me how to be abusive and talk dirty to her while using my imagination and coming up with the weirdest and wildest sexual tasks for her to perform.

I watched as Aunty Sheen sluggishly walked over, and I could see that she was quite tipsy when she tripped on the soft rug on the floor beneath the sofa. She was finding it hard to walk now in her high heels. She caught herself in time and slowly went down on her knees a few feet away before crawling and making her way close to me. I watched her bare, big brown breasts jiggle and swing with her bumbling movements. Her enormous, dark and round boobs finally settled against her chest when she stopped on her knees.

I grinned at my aunt when she acknowledged her excitement with a quick, small grin. I leaned closer and brought my face to her ears while my hands softly cupped her large, soft round tits and squeezed them hard. I whispered some instructions into her ear and kept fondling her lovely, large udders in the meanwhile. After a minute of detailed instructions, I released her boobs and caught her bare, brown arms and turned her around to Cherry. I reached behind her and smacked my horny, plump aunt's large, black booty cheek hard.

"Ssh!" Aunty Sheen hissed in pain at the sudden spank on her soft, sensitive ass cheek.

I sat up straighter and watched my mature, submissive aunt's huge, bare booty cheeks swing hard from side to side as she crawled along the length of the large sofa. I watched her sexy, huge booty till she stopped and turned. I looked down at Cherry to see her looking back at me with raised eyebrows.

I grinned and nodded my head, as if telling her to wait, and looked back to the other end of the huge sofa and noticed Aunty Sheen had climbed up and was now sitting on her legs at Cherry's feet. She sat sideways, turned to face Cherry completely. We both watched as Aunty Sheen bent down and slowly started to kiss the tops of Cherry's lovely red-ripped toes.

"Oohh!" Cherry groaned and shivered at the way my aunt expertly kissed and sucked her sensitive toes.

Cherry put her hand over her head and wrapped it around my waist. I leaned over her a little and grabbed her large, white tits gently. I started to flick my fingertips over her small but tight nipples.

"Mmm..." Cherry closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

Once Aunty Sheen had sucked and licked Cherry's toes she started to lick Cherry. I watched my aunt's pink, long tongue slide up Cherry's large, slim feet. Cherry moaned and squirmed lying on the sofa as my aunt licked her way up my mature lover's cute, smooth and shapely calves, on to her thick, creamy white thighs and alternating between both legs so she didn't miss a spot of her mistress' smooth, soft white skin.

"Mm... Hm... Oh... Ah..." Cherry kept moaning softly, sometimes biting her tongue when my aunt's devoted licking became too much to bear.

My young, thick dick was rock hard but I chose to ignore it because I was having too much fun watching my slutty, mature Muslim aunt licking my sexy Catholic teacher's lovely white, tall body. I kept playing gently with Cherry's large, soft tits in the meanwhile. I knew what she liked so I kept brushing my palms over her ultra-sensitive nipples while pressing her soft, round mounds gently. By now, Aunty Sheen had reached Cherry's crotch and stopped.

"Ugh!" Cherry cried out softly, half desperate and half disappointed when Sheen aunty avoided her hot, creamy cunt.

"Shh..." I shushed her, "Turn around and get on your knees, mom." I whispered and nodded with a smile when Cherry looked up at me.

Aunty Sheen leaned back and gave space to Cherry to twist around. I quickly got off of the sofa and pulled Cherry into my place. I made her rest her arms on the armrest and push her knees as wide as she could along the width of the large, soft sofa. Cherry immediately obliged, now smiling wide as she knew I was going to take care of her need to release. I smiled one last time at Cherry and winked before quickly getting on the sofa behind her.

I too went on my hands and knees on the long, soft sofa. I rested my hands on Cherry's huge, soft white ass cheeks and spread my knees wide on the sofa too. I leaned forward till my face was inches away from my lovely ex-teacher's big white behind when I felt the cushion move behind me. I didn't need to look down to know that Aunty Sheen was now lying on her back on the sofa, just like Cherry was earlier, and I felt her soft, round shoulders brush against my inner thighs as she shuffled to lie place her face right below my crotch.

"Oh, yes." I moaned softly in approval as soon as I felt my mature aunt's soft, wet tongue flick out and lick my sensitive scrotum from below.

I immediately stuck my tongue out and ran it down between Cherry's huge, round white buttocks.

"Mm!" Cherry groaned softly at the tentative lick and reached behind to pull her huge, white ass cheeks wide apart.

I immediately got a whiff of the peculiarly sweet scent of her lovely, mature clean-shaven cunt. My thick dick jerked hard and banged against my tummy at the exciting smell. I immediately pushed my face into her deep, tight ass crack and stuck my tongue out till it touched her tight, pink anus.

"Ooh!" Cherry cried out excitement and almost lost her grip on her huge ass cheeks, threatening to crush my head between her enormous, white buttocks. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" She continued to groan in intense pleasure as I licked her sensitive rectal ring softly.

I reached up with my right and slowly ran my fingertips along the large lips of her outer labia.

"Oh! Yesss!" Cherry cried out but then moaned encouragingly as my fingertip slipped into her hot, moist cunt.

I started to finger Cherry's lovely, moistening pussy while licking her sexy, small asshole. I was already crazy for her huge, sexy white jiggling ass and felt immense satisfaction after fucking her tight, little ass. I ran my tongue round and round her wrinkled, pink rectum and she squirmed and moaned in increasing excitement.

"Oh shit!" I swore softly and paused to enjoy the feeling of my aunt's hot, wet mouth as she engulfed my thick shaft from below.

"Mmhh! Baby... Baby... Baby..." Cherry groaned and kept calling out my name in a loud, lust-filled voice while pushing her enormous, round buttocks on my face.

My finger kept slipping in and out faster and faster when I felt her reaching close to climax after several minutes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh... Yesss!" Cherry panted and groaned faster and faster before she finally screamed out in ecstasy and started to cum hard.

I buried my finger deep into her creaming, hot cunt and rubbed her G-spot hard as her tall, naked form squirmed and writhed in the throes of a shivering orgasm. I felt her warm, slick pussy juice sliding past my knuckles and dripping down to make a mess on my hand. My tongue kept had already made her anus drip wet with my spit.

"Aaaaa..." Cherry's loud, frequent moans of excitement had turned into a single long, low moan of rapture now.

I eventually pulled my head back and slid my finger out of Cherry's hot, creamy cunt. I watched her shiver softly as the last waves of orgasm hit her. I watched her huge, white round buttocks jiggle and tremble while she came.

"Ack! Ack! Aagh! Agh! Aagh! Aaah! Aah!" Aunty Sheen's gagging brought me back to reality and I realized I had practically sat on her face and buried my thick, hard dick all the way in her tight, wet mouth.

I watched her choke and look up with teary, panicked eyes before I abruptly stood up, pulling my thick, slick dick out of her tight throat. I grinned as I watched her gasp for air and her eyes shut from humiliation before she looked away.

I waited for a minute to let Cherry catch her breath enough to move.

"Move back to this end, mom." I whispered hurriedly.

Cherry immediately started to scoot back slowly over on her knees towards the other end of the long, soft sofa. I placed a hand on her round right ass cheek and stopped her with her white, creaming cunt hanging a couple of inches over my horny, slutty aunt's face. Aunty Sheen had also caught her breath and waited with increasing anticipation. I could see my aunt pressing and fondling her big, bare breasts as I pushed Cherry's huge, round booty lower till her cute, slick cunt pressed down on my mature, submissive aunt's small mouth.

"Grab her butt and push it wide apart, slut." I said sternly and Aunty Sheen promptly reached up and pushed her hands within Cherry's deep, tight ass crack before finally spreading it wide apart so I could see Cherry's lovely, pink anus.

1...456789