MWM Bisexual Musings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're sure about this because I'm not a very good golfer," Richard said, the in a cheeky tone. "But I love balls..."

"I have a surprise for you," I announced opening the trunk of the rental. The gliders were taking off from the cliff that iconically you'd see on TV when watching golf from Torry Pines. A picnic backpack from the rental, I loaded with snacks and beverages from our cooler. "Let's take a hike to Black's Beach."

I figured he knew about what was our family's surprise discovery last trip. You take a steep hike down (and eventually back) the cliff on a decent trail to a beautiful beach named after previous owners of a property. Mel, I and the kids were taking the last step to the beach when Mel announced, "Oh yeah, it's a nude beach."

"Let's go!" Richard said with excitement, his mind calculating my rouse with Mel, getting five hours along on a nude beach together. "You're amazing."

We laughed and talked on the hike down. There were people surprisingly on the path with us, it was a beautiful morning and it promised to be warmer as it progressed. I told him about our previous trip and how we left our daughter alone with things to go take a picture of the golf course from down the beach. She of course got approached by a man, nude, who talked about his henna tattoo.

"Not parents of the year at that point," I joked.

Nearing the bottom he admitted to have gone here with another man before, though they chickened out of getting naked.

"Oh, there's not question we're getting naked Richard," I said, reaching the bottom. "Come on..."

I took a couple steps to the side, there wasn't anyone directly behind us, I slipped off my shorts, boxers and pulled my shirt off. I unzipped the backpack, stuffed my clothes in and stood there in all my glory.

"Your turn..."

Richard gave a shrug, was purposeful about showing me his pink panties, sliding off his shorts, standing there taking off his shirt, and then the panties. I was stuffing his clothes in the backpack when two young women came down fast, almost jogging.

"You go guys!" the cute, butchey one said and we laughed.

"You heard her, let's go..." I said and I put on the backpack and we began our nude morning. "I know we need to go north towards the golf course."

I had done some internet research on Blacks Beach, we just went down what was referenced as "Ho Chi Minh Trail" is what locals have called it for decades. I read there is movement to change trail's name to "Saigon Trail" for obvious reasons and appears to be succeeding. We were both in shape so the rocks and elevation wasn't a problem going down.

I also looked and it did say you could have sex discretely, especially the farther north you went.

"How much sex have you heard about here in your circles?" I asked Richard, who blushed some. "Come on, tell Daddy how naughty you've been."

Richard had the cutest, guilty look, we were walking and he was obviously somewhere else, reliving a man, a cock, the rest.

"Here, I can say I've been in the bushes giving blow jobs, we'll see them coming up, and close to the rock formations." He said looking at me. "Just a few times...it's not as, well, private as a couple other places."

"Oh, do tell Dear," I said, rubbing the small of his back, his skin feeling good. I saw the bushes up in the distance. "Don't spare any detail..."

"Well, if you really want to have a good sexual experience on the beach go just north 30 minutes to San Onofre state beach. Take trail number 6. When you get to the beach go south past the fence that says you're entering Camp Pentelton. Continuing walking south you will see naked people. Last time I was there saw this guy with a nice long cock waking. We started talking he had an erection. I asked him if he knew how to use that thing. He said he would show me. We walked to where he had an umbrella and towel. He began by giving me a blow job. Then he turned me around and started fucking me. A few other guys came up playing with their cocks. They were all hard. I let all four of them fuck me one right after another. After they were done they thanked me. I got up and took a dip in the ocean." Richard just smiled seeing my hard-on sticking straight out.

"Daddy's good lil' slut!" I said and I took his hand and we moved to the bushes, I thought I heard someone, but I dropped the backpack and Richard dropped to his knees.

"You like your boi dirty, huh Daddy?!" Richard said seeing the vein on my cock as it pulsed in the air, he pushed his lips onto my head, sucking the tip in little bursts of suction.

"Mmmmm, yes...ohhhh..." I moaned, loosing track of the question, the air perfect, the wind, I could see people walking while Richard licked around the head, down the shaft, then taking my balls in both, then popping one out and taking in the other. "Heavennnnn....I can see you getting mounted by four men, one at a time...ohhhH Yes, my good slut...."

Richard worked my cock like a pro. Using his hands to steady it he high sucked it for a long time, milking all the pre-cum out of it, stroking and petting the shaft, over my balls, tickling my taint and hole. I knew this was going to be a long game, my cumming three times in the last four days, extending my normal trigger, knowing I was numb when he began to process of taking it deep in his throat. Pulling my hips to his face, my balls on his chin, pulling back and then with Richard doing all the work, fucking his face with my cock. I usually would have unloaded.

He pulled back and I took the opportunity to reach down and kiss him, my hands on his cheeks, pulling him up to me we both stood naked.

"I want your Black's Beach cherry," I said, turning him around and guiding him to the ground. The sand was smooth, but there were some of the leaves and twigs and stuff, he got on his hands and knees and looked back. I pushed his cheeks apart and sucked his hole, putting spit there for my cock to glide over.

"OH Daddy...." Richard breathed, my tongue and spit getting him ready, his cock hard, my hand playing with it, then spitting down his crease I lined up behind him. "Oh God...OhhhhHH!"

I pushed just my tip in, probed some, it was tighter and less smooth as yesterday with the lube. I spit in my hand and stroked the shaft jutting from his ass, the visual just pumping more blood into my cock. I began to push and it slowly made it's way inside.

"OHHHH FUCKK!K!!" He exclaimed, I covered his back with my torso, we were out of sight, moaning and feeling each other's body. I pushed forward with my hips, my cock sliding in slowly. "Yesss...DADDY!"

I pushed all the way inside, holding it there, my weight on his body, my hand reached around and began to jack him fast. I pulled it up, spit on that hand, and stroked him faster and faster.

"Cum for Daddy," I whispered in his ear, going tip to balls, cupping them, kissing his neck, my other hand finding his nipples and playing, pinching, rolling. I wanted his mind to explode in ecstasy, my cock driving from my hip motion. "That's it...MMmmmm"

"YES! DADDY!" He came and my hand found his tip, his spurts hitting my hand, I let as much puddle in my palm and reached around and fed it to him, before bringing it back and tasting it myself.

"MMMMMmmmm, you taste divine..." Moaned and then got down to work.

Holding his hips I got back just to my knees and began pumping him. I could hear his breathing, moans and soft cries, my cock sliding in and out of him faster and faster. I was close, the taste, smell and feeling of his cum, his cock in my hand before, entering him, being in the public. I pushed inside and held it there.

"TAKE IT BOI! TAKE DADDY's LOAD!" I cried out and released inside.

"Ohhh Daddy...." Richard moaned, I pulled back and thrust in, repeating a few times before my hardness began to recede. I pulled out, and took Richard by the hand, standing him up so I could go down and clean him again. I got up, he did the same for me and we kissed, long and hard. Several people did see this, and I believe someone took a picture, but I didn't care. My hand was on his cock, his on mine, we made out for a good time, my cock almost getting hard again.

"I think there's naked volleyball somewhere out here," Richard said as we began to walk further north on the beach. "That's a bucket list item for you I'm sure."

"I can't say I'd turn it down," we were now holding hands, spunk still on them, the air amazing. I didn't have that 'buyers remorse' after cumming I thought I might have, the makeout session too hot and the day too real. I was totally relaxed hiding in the perfection of my story to Mel.

I did check my phone and there was a missed call from her. It was nothing, when I called back she just asked about a hat for our son and another souvenir item for our daughter.

"You gong to the nude beach after golf?" she joked, getting a smile from Richard since I was on speaker phone.

"No, we just started the back nine...I'm with a threesome from San Fransisco, we may get something to eat afterwards," I said testing the waters for time.

"Whatever, it's your morning...enjoy," she said and we both said "byeeee!"

"I don't feel guilt," I looked at Richard.

"Me neither..." he said, and thought for a moment. "I plan on always coming home to her, and I'm being careful"

"Ummm, the four dudes at the other beach?"

"First one was married, the other three condoms," he said. "What if Mel catches you..."

"Then I guess we have a conversation," I said truthfully. "Our kids are grown and I don't want to lose her, but there are worse things."

After 15 minutes we saw the sand volleyball. We approached and we were immediately taken in by both teams. There were eight total men, and four women, all naked, of all shapes and sizes. It was fun, I dove and had to brush sand off my cock and balls, Richard not so aggressive, but not bad. We broke from the group after a few games, and I opened the backpack and found the blanket.

"That would have been nice a while ago," Richard joked.

I had some meat, cheese, grapes and a nice dry, red blend.

"Not sure if this goes with the food, but it has a screw top," I said, and Richard said 'it will do'.

Johnathon, a tall, thin, hispanic man from volleyball walked over and complimented us on the game.

"Care to join us?" I asked, noticing his skinny cock, not receding into his sack like mine does.

"Sure...my wife's not expecting me back for a while" he said, and I noticed his ring, held mine up and as did Richard. "Nothing like some safe, fun, alone time."

I looked over and saw a couple of the men laying head to feet, talking and it look like stroking each other. Two of the women had moved 30 yards north, but were making out on the blanket. It felt safe to do, whatever we were going to do.

I had several cups and offered him wine, he accepted and we snacked, drank, talked about the match, he talked about his construction business, I about our vacation and Richard about his wife's ailments.

"She thinks I just spank it a lot," Richard said in regards to the lack of sex they have. There was a pause, I looked at Johnathon, Richard and threw out an ask.

"I'd love to see Richard's mouth on that beautiful cock of yours," Richard's eyes lit up, looked at me and we both looked at Johnathon.

"How about both your mouths?" Johnathon said, opening his legs at the end of the blanket. My hand motioned for Richard who crawled over, with his lips only opened and took his hardening member in between them. "Mmmmmm...."

Johnathon looked at me and I slowly went over, petting Richards back, my head following Richard's body line, kissing his shoulder, then neck, cheek before lowering and going to Johnathon's shaved balls. I sucked and pulled on them with my mouth, while Richard moved the skinny, yet an inch longer than my cock, into this throat.

"Mmmm...boys...Ohhhhhh." Johnathon moved his hands back in the sand, opening some room for me to lick his taint and back up. I kissed Richard while he slid down the shaft, I sucked the couple inches that were left and he asked. "Whoooooosss getting in the middle?"

I commanded quickly, "Richard is a cock whore."

"So am I, but I'm down for that formation," Johnathon said while Richard got up off his dick. "Mmmm, someone's been here."

He said that licking his way to Richard's hole, smelling me and my cum drizzling out, he spit on the hole and then lined his cock up. I got to Richards front, he eagerly took my cock in his hand and soon we were pushing into his body from each end.

"Ohhh brother, you're nice and tight," Johnathon moaned, sliding deep into Richard.

"Ohggffftt!" Richard moaned on my cock. I began to immediately time my movement with Johnathons. I could tell by Johnathon's face he was getting close fast and didn't have the climaxes we did earlier.

"Fill him Johnathon...fill my little cum slut," I said, pushing deep in Richard's throat.

"OHhhh FUCK!!!" Johnathon pushed forward with his hips, held there and came inside Richard's body. I pulled off and rush to Johnathon the moment he pulled out I took his cock in my mouth, sucking the cum from it, looking up at the surprised, yet delighted expression on the tall man's face.

"OHHHH, you two are freakin' fun...ohhh," he moaned as I took his balls in one more time. I pulled off and saw Richard turned, oh his knees, and my dick screaming hard. Johnathon rose up, waving, said, "Hey, have at him...I've got to go."

I positioned behind Richard again and put my dick in his cum filled ass one more time, pushing deep right away. He rolled up the end of the blanket, dug his head into it and held on for one long, hard, fast ride.

There was no tenderness, no pausing, the goal was simple to somehow get another load out of a gun that may have shot all it's bullets. I slapped his ass on occasion; I leant in and in his ear told him his ass for 'mine forever' or 'gonna be as wide as the ocean after filling him'; I pulled what little hair he had on his head back.

It wasn't going to happen.

I pulled out and knelt there, my breathing so fast, Richard was more experienced at this and rolled over onto his back, tilted his hips to me.

"Fuck me face to face Daddy," His words about getting my load right there. I had to lean under, her flexed upwards, his balls on my shaft, his cock between us, I pushed inside, the feeling was amazing. "Kiss me!!"

Our lips met and we mashed, tongues inside of tongues, lips over lips, my cock driving into him, pulling back, I began fucking him missionary, his legs around mine, we tangled and untangled, everything. The world was just spinning with the sensations and the magic of the moment, I felt the impossible start, thrusting inside and cumming one more time in this beautiful man's pussy.

"OHHHHG GOOOODDDD! GOD! OHHHH! AHHH!" I wailed, unloading, my body quivering, it almost hurt how deep the load came from. "Ohhhh...Richard."

"MMmmm, Donnie," he said and we laid together, naked on the towel for a good 30 minutes, just existing in the same space.

Walking naked down the sand, we actually got propositioned again, we figured they saw us, but politely declined. We got dressed and hiked up the long trail and made our way to the cars.

"Will I ever see you again?" Richard asked, careful in the repressed lot of the golf course.

"That's a definite yes," I said. "We'll figure a way."

We hugged and I went back to the rental, beating my wife to the rental and bytes asking if she'd had lunch. She hadn't and I told her to meet me at Fern's Pizza, one of the places Richard recommended, in an hour.

I took a long, hot shower, cleaning the activities of the morning away.

We ate lunch, went out and I waited until the next morning to have the last vacation sex of the trip with Mel.

On the flight home I could still smell, feel and almost taste the my delicious dive into gay lovemaking with Richard and Richard as Cami.

12