All Comments on 'My Adventurous Wife has an Idea'

by Capt_Roger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mature women are sexy as hell. Nicole knows what she wants and you write so erotically about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Nicole would enjoy a bit of guy on guy play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicole is a star! Author leaves me wondering if she’s real but I hope she is. Mature, confident and totally sexy

VeroticagirlVeroticagirlover 1 year ago

I love these hot stories and relate to your lovely wife: 5 Stars, my Luv. And whispers don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy freaking HOT!

Second chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Like the hint of MMF rather than just MFM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT!

HOT!

HOT!

More, more, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's not to like about the storyline?

The focus upon the wife's fantasy and HER pleasure is a nice change in MFM tales; I hope future chapters will retain that and not turn this into a mere cover for MM sex. I've no objection to MM sex but keeping the attention on the wife and developing her growing assertiveness in voicing HER desires to her husband would make this the gentlest of women't sexual "transformations"--one driven by love and a desire to make the loved one happy (not aggression, although that would be a great development as well). What's particularly nice is that the woman seems to be driving the greater emotional/psychological intimacy.

Written with style and panache, the plot unfolds at a good pace, not too fast and not too slow--"just right" like a good fairytale should. (Much) More please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife loved threesomes but with two other women. She invited two of her best friends home and they entertwinded and scissored and sucked each others vaginas arriving in an exchange of Orgasms. What a sight it was to see my wife being pleasured by her two besties so well and she doing the very same to them herself. Then after they stopped both of her friends caught me and we f**ked for two hours with my wife clapping her hands as we all came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous