My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Svetlana entraps me.
3k words
4.11
9.4k
7
3

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted uncomfortably trying to conceal my erection, and then Svetlana was gone. Just like that. I was hard as a rock, and wanted to jerk off, but that was not an option. When Adrian was in the house, I was at his beck and call. I couldn't disappear for ten minutes to get my rocks off. My erection wore off eventually, and I started to worry about how long I could contain myself, if Svetlana continued to fuck with me. I managed to avoid her for the rest of the day, busying myself by giving Adrian's Corvette a detail.

The next day I was following a check-list of odd jobs, around the house. Next up was changing a light bulb, right outside of Svetlana's bedroom. While I was up on the step ladder, she came out of her bedroom in her pink silk pajamas. She had just sprayed that divine perfume on herself, and stood close enough that I could smell her heavenly scent.

I was on the step ladder, with both hands above my head, fiddling with the light bulb.

"Could you tidy up my room after you are done with the light bulb?" she asked innocently. "Or should I clear it with Adrian?"

Again, I did not want him involved. If he knew I was helping her, by tidying her room and doing her laundry, he would love it. He would piss himself, if he knew I had handwashed Svetlana's delicates.

I was almost at the end of my "to do" list, and I had the time, so I told her it would be no problem. I could feel my cock start to stiffen in my jeans, as her scent was intoxicating. I couldn't really conceal it, positioned as I was, with my hands above my head. She must have noticed, because she moved coyly around at the foot of my step ladder, in her silk pajamas. Then she gazed excitedly right at my crotch, and licked her lips.

"I have some more dirty laundry for you," she said with an innocent grin. "That will save me having to go all the way to the utility room. I will get changed, and then maybe you can get a start on my room?" she continued, flirting shamelessly with me.

I had a full erection now, and was glad to have secured the light bulb in its place, so that I could get down off the ladder. I put the ladder away, and gave Svetlana a few minutes to get changed. This time-out also enabled my erection to subside.

I knocked on her door a few minutes later, and she cheerfully told me to come in. She had changed into some workout clothes, and told me she was going to the home-gym to workout with Adrian, and the personal trainer. In her mind, she was wearing workout clothes, but when I was younger, this outfit would have been normally seen on a hooker. Tiny hot pink Lycra shorts and matching Lycra crop-top, with no bra and matching pink sneakers. She looked hot and she knew it.

She went over to her makeup table, picked up a small pink bottle of perfume, and sprayed herself.

"I will be about an hour," she told me. "Sorry my room is such a mess!"

Her room was a total mess, clothes everywhere.

She handed me three pairs of tiny silky panties with the simple directive, "handwash please."

Then feigning a look of innocence, she picked up her pink silk pajamas from the end of the bed, and shook them over the bed. A tiny pink silk thong fell onto the bedspread. She picked it up, and extending her manicured hand, gave the panties to me.

"These are definitely dirty too," she told me with a sexy smile.

They were apparently the pair that she had just been wearing, because they were still warm, and they smelled just like her. She turned and left the room with a giggle, totally aware of the effect she was having on me. I was very aroused and desperately needed some release. I sniffed the warm panties that she had just given me, and felt my cock throb in my jeans. I threw the dirty laundry by the door, and started to size up her room. This wouldn't take long once I got stuck in. Svetlana was just too lazy to tackle it.

I heard the doorbell ring, and Adrian's voice, as he welcomed the personal trainer in. I knew I had an hour to myself, so started to hastily tidy her bedroom. I was done in less than twenty minutes, and the room looked great, except for a large pile of dirty laundry by the door, and a few clean clothes to hang up in her closet. I ran the laundry down to the utility room, putting the four pairs of panties in the handwash hamper, and the rest in the regular laundry basket.

When I got back to her room, I realized that all that was left was to make the bed and hang up her clothes.

There were two pairs of jeans and a very short Lycra dress to put in her closet. I found where she kept her jeans after opening a few drawers, and hung the dress in the section that contained multiple short dresses and skirts. I couldn't resist having one more look in Svetlana's lingerie drawers, and my cock throbbed as I examined some of the expensive intimates.

After I checked out Svetlana's extensive lingerie collection, my eyes were drawn to a hardback book that was resting on a shelf in her walk-in closet. It looked like a high school yearbook and upon closer inspection, even though it was written in a foreign language, it was exactly that. There were neon page markers hanging out of the side of the yearbook, and when I opened the first page that was marked, it was a picture of Svetlana and her volleyball team.

The only word recognizable to me was "Svetlana" as even her last name had two diacritical marks, or accents, which made pronunciation for a non-native speaker difficult. Svetlana looked so cute in her volleyball uniform. The date was at the bottom of the picture, and I calculated that she was eighteen in that particular photo.

I flipped to the second marked page. Svetlana was pictured with a young man in formal wear, the date suggesting that this was her winter formal. Her date looked uncomfortable, like most young guys do on their formal night, I imagine. He was completely out of his league with this young woman, and they both knew it. Svetlana looked stunning in a green dress that accentuated her tight, young body and made her green eyes pop.

The guy smiled awkwardly at the camera, and I noticed he was holding the bouquet of flowers in front of his crotch, as if he was hiding an erection. Svetlana had that effect on men so I couldn't really blame him.

Moving on, there were a few pictures of Svetlana participating in athletic events and even some academic ones. When I came across the photo of her in a cheerleading uniform, my heart started to race. This picture was taken towards the end of the school year, and Svetlana looked different. She had definitely matured over the few months since the winter formal picture.

Her breasts were larger, showcased as they were by her form-fitting cheerleader crop-top. She was also wearing a red and white pleated cheerleading skirt, that was way too short. Evidently the Czech Republic has a more relaxed dress code than the United States, because this photo wouldn't have passed the yearbook censor in my local high school.

Svetlana's hair was longer and lighter in color, and her confidence shone through her sparkling green eyes. It was as if she had suddenly awoken and recognized her alluring beauty. I couldn't resist taking a photo of this yearbook page with my phone. After I snapped a picture, I put the book back in its place, and continued to snoop through her closet.

The walk-in closet was huge and had shelves that went from the floor to the ceiling. It was packed with clothes, but was well organized. My eyes were drawn to a box on the top shelf that bore the words "Pom-poms" and I realized that Svetlana had probably kept her high school cheerleading uniform.

I started to look through the hanging section of her closet, and quickly located the pleated skirt and crop-top. I removed the hanger from the closet rail and held it up at arm's length. The crop-top was arranged neatly on the top part of the hanger, with the skirt suspended beneath on two wooden clips. There were also two long, red and white silk hair bows, and a very feminine clip-on hair accessory.

My cock was twitching in my pants at the thought of Svetlana wearing this. I kept imagining her on her hands and knees in the doggy-style position, dressed in her high school cheerleading uniform, as I knelt behind her and entered her tight, young pussy. I hung the uniform back in place and left her closet with a boner.

I knew I still had to make the bed, so I pulled back the bedspread, and right in the middle of the bed, was her vibrator and a tiny baby blue g-string. When I picked up the panties to launder them, I noticed that they were wet. Actually they were soaked. She had obviously been masturbating in bed this morning, while wearing them.

I don't know what came over me, but I sniffed them and inhaled the same intoxicating scent that pervades the air, when she is around. I looked in the crotch, and there were traces of her juices all over the liner. Without thinking, I put them in the pocket of my jeans, and finished making the bed. After I made the bed, I fished her panties back out of the pocket of my jeans. I had one more sniff, and noticed that her scent had faded a little.

So, I went to her makeup table, and spritzed a little more of her perfume on them, before leaving her room, with her panties in my pocket. The rest of the day was uneventful, and I left Adrian's house around 5pm to return to my empty house.

When I got home I had a couple of drinks, and recapped my interactions with Svetlana. I knew she was fucking with me, but I was very aroused by it, and couldn't wait to see her the next day. I used the mirroring function on my iPhone, to display the photo of Svetlana in her high school cheerleading uniform, onto my big screen monitor. Then, as I sniffed her scented panties, and admired her toned legs and visible abs, I jerked off to the fantasy of fucking this beautiful young Czech woman.

As I approached my release, I wrapped her silky panties around the tip of my cock, and blew my load inside them. I ended up jerking off into those soiled panties three times, covering them with my semen. In the morning I jerked off to that cheerleader photo again, thinking about Svetlana, and again I jizzed all over those silky panties.

When I got to work the following day, my plan was to handwash Svetlana's intimates, so she had no clue what had transpired. I walked in to work, with her panties in the pocket of my jeans, sealed in a small ziplock bag. Svetlana confronted me as I walked in the front door.

"Pervert! Panty thief!" she yelled at the top of her voice.

"Svetlana, please, lower your voice. I can explain," I started to say.

This only inflamed her and she shouted, "You violated my privacy. You stole my panties from my room."

I tried to deny the whole thing, but she had already told Adrian about my violation of her. A few moments later, I found myself in his office with just him and Svetlana. I stood there humiliated, as Adrian played the video from Svetlana's computer webcam, on a huge monitor. It was excruciatingly embarrassing to watch that video, and highly incriminating. Even though I knew what was going to happen, it shocked me to view my actions in the light of day. Especially as they were driven by lust, as evidenced by my obvious erection.

It showed Svetlana ask me nicely to do some laundry. After she handed me the pajama panties, she left the room. The video showed me sniff the panties she had just handed me, like a total pervert. I wanted them to switch it off, now that we had established I was guilty of violating her privacy. Or at least fast forward it. But no, we watched it unfurl in real time, as Svetlana added her brutal commentary.

Next I was caught on film discovering the light blue panties. Again, a sniff, then a close inspection of the crotch followed by the decision to steal them. Worse still before I left her bedroom, I had another sniff of her blue panties before spraying them with her perfume and sticking them in my jeans pocket. Svetlana asked Adrian to pause the webcam footage at this point. She pointed out that my erection was clearly visible in my jeans, as I reached into the pocket. It was pretty damning stuff caught on her webcam.

"He stole my pink ones yesterday," Svetlana added, completely distorting the truth. "I called him on it and he claimed they were in the utility room. He must have ran down there before me and thrown them in the hamper. That's why I activated my webcam. I knew he would steal another pair."

I was thinking of a comeback, but Adrian stopped me in my tracks.

"Before you make up some bullshit story, Svetlana and I searched the utility room this morning and there was no sign of her blue panties," he began. "Put both hands on the desk," he continued.

I knew he had me over a barrel. Sara was already basically living with Adrian, although she still had some stuff at my place, and did spend some time there. After my perceived indiscretion with Melody, this tape would make Sara leave me for sure. I leaned forward slightly and placed my hands on the desk nervously. Svetlana came up behind me and Adrian stood up to leave the office.

"I am way too busy to deal with this inter-personnel bullshit. Svetlana let me know what you find, and we can come to some arrangement to make you feel safe in your own home."

With that he left the room. Svetlana kicked my feet apart, and started to pat me down like a police officer searches someone. She patted up and down both my legs, getting unnecessarily close to my crotch. Then she felt around my stomach, and put her hands down the front of my jeans.

"I am checking to see if you wore my panties to work," she said dismissively, as she fondled me.

Finally after groping in all of my pockets, she fished her panties out of my front jeans pocket. She had her panties back, and I had a very noticeable erection. She removed them from the ziplock bag, and tossed them on the desk in front of me.

It was obvious that I had jerked off into the panties, and I kicked myself for not washing them, before trying to sneak them back into the utility room. She took a picture of me with my head hung in shame, as the cum-stained panties lay on the desk before me. I was still leaning forward with my hands on the desk.

"Stand up straight," she ordered. "Do you have any more of my silky undergarments on you?"

She didn't even wait for my response. Under the guise of continuing to search me, she felt inside my front pockets. She was very touchy-feely now, and using her manicured nails to caress my cock through my jeans pocket, she brought me to a full erection, that was clearly visible in my jeans. She stepped around the desk, and took some more pictures of me with her panties, and an obvious erection.

She moved the panties to different places, and even told me to hang my head in shame, trying to make me look guilty. After she selected the most incriminating photo, she texted it to me. It was horrible. My face was flushed red with embarrassment. The baby blue panties were lying in a crumpled heap by my right hand, covered in semen. I was hanging my head in shame, but at the same time sporting a very obvious boner in my jeans.

Svetlana got icy cold towards me now. "I will text that photo to Sara if you don't do exactly what I say," she warned me.

"Please Svetlana," I begged, "don't involve my wife. I will comply with your every directive."

Svetlana called Adrian. She had him on speakerphone and told me to be silent.

Svetlana laid it on thick. "Chris has been very disrespectful to me, and did not allow me to search him. When I finally told him that I was going to get you involved, he admitted to stealing my panties, and jerking off on them several times. Right now, he has a visible hard-on, and I don't feel safe with him in the house."

Adrian was obviously over this drama. "Svetlana, you have free reign in deciding his punishment, including whether you want to involve Sara, or even the police."

Then in a stern warning to me, he told me to accept Svetlana's punishment as his own. He didn't wait for my acknowledgement and hung up the phone.

"Your ass is mine," Svetlana gloated. "I knew you would take the bait from the second I asked you to handwash my panties. A real man would have told me to fuck off!"

I was stunned that it was a setup, but when I reviewed my interactions with Svetlana, it made total sense. She had flirted with me and handed me her panties that were still warm. Then she had left her massager and soiled panties for me to "find" knowing I would steal them. Plus she had recorded the whole event as it unfurled. She stood there gloating, as I squirmed awaiting the details of my punishment.