All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What about the baby? Could not read the story had to stop.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Here’s why I hate this: it’s the same racist bullshit that is in 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the stories here. All that’s different are the names.

Every white husband is a pathetically useless lump of a man who deserves a bullet in his head to put him out of his misery and before he has kids do as to not pollute the gene pool. Every white husband has two emotions: whiny begging or delusional ecstasy. They have no hobbies, no friends, nothing at all except being the maid, butler, babysitter, cook and clean up boy. He never gets to have sex and is content being a nothing.

The women sound like morons when they have sex. The screams, the full conversations, the ridiculous statements and the utter lack of guilt or empathy for the man they married. And to a “T”, every wife says how much she loves her husband, that she’ll never divorce him, that they’re perfectly happy and their life is perfect.

Turning your husband into a robot babysitter, maid and cook is hardly the actions of a “loving” wife. Turning him into a eunuch is not loving. Giving your best to other men and giving your husband nothing, not even an occasional date or movie night is hardly the actions of a “loving” wife. The husbands are, at best, roommates or the “gay best friend” and not one of them acts like a human being.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beyond being incredibly stupid, how hard is it to understand white women don't have black kids, they have bi-racial brats. This idiotic bitch would be dead from STD's long before this moronic encounter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, as I read this, I kept reminding myself that what you write is FICTION. However, as time goes on, your subject matter seems to be " GOING WAY OVER THE TOP ". Not comfortable for some people. Guess I have reached the point of still enjoying HOW YOU WRITE. BUT, NOT WHAT YOU WRITE. Personal tastes are totally MY OPINION. I MEAN, this is LITEROTICA, after all ! Nice job DEAR EDITORS. 5 STARS.

toshiro75toshiro753 months ago

I guess you must have some kind of brain tumor for writing or enjoy reading this

Thors_FistThors_Fist3 months agoAuthor

Dear Toshiro75, Whackdoodle and assorted Anonymous.

Yes, yes, yes, it's horrible excrement without any redeeming value, and yet you read and comment on each one. Normally, when faced with excrement, we avoid it, but no, you wade through it, and then tell me how horrible it is. It's easy folks, don't read it you don't like the subject matter. If you continue to read it, I must assume you get some vicarious thrill from it. I can see no other reason for it. Yes, I understand if you mix white and black genes, you get biracial kids. My niece has a couple of lovely children, but let's face it, it's a matter of semantics. Number 1, My Biracial Babies doesn't have the same zing and 2. Most people are going to consider those children as black, not some beautiful hybrid. And yes, to this point, I might be going in the same reason that 99% of this stuff goes, but most of it follows the same plot points because it's popular. I want to get people to read this, so I'm starting in a certain direction, while still hoping I can take it in a direction no one else has gone before. This dreck still got read more in two days than some of my other, more well regarded work got in two months. This idiotic bitch is only having sex with people who've undergone medical testing to ensure they don't have STD's. It's clearly stated, so I guess you don't read that well either. Yours truly .....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This chapter was plot based ,hoping for more erotic sex scenes in next chapters

toshiro75toshiro753 months ago

Dear Author of this shit, I am really glad that even you recognize that what you write is dreck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous