All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 11'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Oh, oh, I see blonde pornstar disappearing and a drug addicted white whore for black cock emerging. Soon, possibly, no husband, no porn career, no money, just an overpowering need for her next coke - or heroin - high. Then the blonde 45-year old whore - looking her age - will be on the street hooking for her next fix. One possibility??

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Another possible future for the horny wife. While snorting coke and fucking Devon while being videotaped, the blonde bimbo is blackmailed into becoming Devon and Marcus's whore. No pornstar, again just a drug- addicted whore who uses her husband's money to buy the drugs she increasingly craves - until he finds out and divorces her The 45-year whore now must turn tricks for her next fix.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

She really is as thick as pig shit. Now she thinks it's cool Devon can obtain drugs by phone. Hopefully she'll end up losing everything. She deserves it.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen2 months ago

Great story!! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very much enjoy how you setup the next pn goings.

Leaving us both curious and wanting more of 'mommie's' exploits.

I will leave 'mommie's' future in the author's hands.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When and how will she lose her family?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Cannot wait for the next part!! So hot, keep up the good work!!

jupitercreekjupitercreek2 months ago

Yeah...I've been enjoying this story but not sure if I'll bother reading further chapters.

I know it's fiction and you can write what you like but bringing coke into the story just turns me off.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Jupitercreek makes a good point. The coke introduces a new element in the story and could portend a much darker turn in the story, which does seem to be in keeping with tone of the story so far. On the other hand, the videotaping of the last fuck session opens the door to blackmail, which would be a great twist on her obsession with performing in front of a camera as a pornstar. Where the blackmail could lead is best left to the author. Either way, the very naive blonde bimbo sexpot needs to find out where her lust for big black cock could lead. I hope the daughter makes an appearance. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Should read “. . . Does not seem to be in keeping. . .”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She really needs to be inked and tattooed to be the porn star she dreams of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sucking and fucking BBC while high on coke is fucking hot. Have done it myself many time while dressed in hot lingerie like a pussy boy sissy!

RosejaRosejaabout 2 months ago

I done with it. Bringing the drugs and possibly of blackmail. All this by and 18 year all. I know this is fiction but come on but it has to belive some what. I hope that all of them end up in jail were this story should be. An 18 year don't have the smart and the skills to turn the family into is sluts.

RuthMRuthMabout 2 months ago

Still a great read can’t wait for next chapter

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 months ago

Time for a bbc gangbang

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

“I was so into Devon's big black cock I didn't notice that Jake and his friend hadn't left the house like I thought they had but were standing by the bedroom door watching...”

The wife may or may not descend into drugs more than she has, but the drug dealer may not be naive at all and may see an opportunity to blackmail the very naive but horny wannabe porn film star. The unwitting slut may soon have her video on an interracial porn site. More such blackmail and she could easily be persuaded to perform in a black club where she would be a star attraction. The bimbo wife may crave black cock (and coke?) but she no doubt wants to keep her husband, her money, and her privilege. Becoming a whore for black cock may be the price she has to pay. If she thinks she is performing for a porn film, she would do anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous