My Descent with Sarah Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name?" Sarah asked our driver.

"It's Aftab," answered our driver.

"OK Aftab. Annette there in the back has been telling us that she'd really like to be watched, when she's being naughty. Would you mind indulging her for a few minutes?" she asked the dumbstruck driver. He clearly didn't mind and removed his seatbelt so he was able to turn all the way round in his seat.

"Ooh," groaned Annette as I continued to finger her.

"I think we'd like to see her tits, Dan," Sarah encouraged. I delved inside her low-cut top and freed each magnificent breast, still as large and almost as firm as they'd looked on the pages of the newspaper from over twenty years ago. Sarah was filming on her phone now. Annette, despite her earlier bravado, looked a little unsure of what was expected of her. Sarah directed her.

"Pull your knees right back, spread right open for us," she suggested. Annette did so, and I pulled my hand away, leaving her on full display. Sarah had put the light on her phone to illuminate the scene.

Annette sat there in silence, all eyes examining her most private features, which, she'd told us, had been given no attention for years.

"Would you like to see her finger herself?" Sarah asked the driver, casually. He nodded.

"Go on Annette, I think we'd all like to see. Hold yourself wide open, give us all a good look, then let's see your fingers inside."

For a few minutes the silence was only broken by Annette's uneven breathing which sometimes turned into small gasps, as she pushed her fingers deeply inside herself for her audience.

The light from Sarah's phone had attracted the attention of some passers-by. A couple had stopped to look in, before hurrying away, the male looking back over his shoulder as his girlfriend pulled him from the scene. They were followed by a small group of three or four men, looking like they were on their way to or from a pub. They stopped and peered through the slightly misty glass at the events inside the car.

As their presence became apparent, Annette's initial reaction was to clamp her legs shut and cover her breasts with her arm. But Sarah had other ideas.

"This is what you wanted, remember Annette? On display for anyone to see. These guys would love to see those lovely breasts, and you were really enjoying playing with yourself. Why stop?"

Tentatively, she continued fingering herself, gradually easing her legs further apart until she was wide open again. Annette got a little braver, lifting her arm which covered her tits and putting it behind her head. Various muffled cries of disbelief were heard

"Turn round so you are facing the window," Sarah ordered. Annette obeyed. "Put your ankle up behind the headrest there," she continued. Annette did so, hauling her leg right up so her foot was level with her ear. She was totally exposed. Her pussy was totally shaved, just like her daughter's, and it was now being eagerly fingered for the viewing pleasure of these random passers-by. The window had started to steam up, so Sarah pushed things a little further, using the button on the dash to lower Annette's window.

All of a sudden, the muffled voices became as clear as if they were in the car with us.

"Oh fuck me!"

"Hahaha look at that!"

"Hi Darling. Nice to meet you!"

"Jesus, what are you, some sort of porn star?"

Annette must have felt totally exposed, but she forced herself to continue, even squeezing one of her large breasts up and sucking the nipple as she continued to finger herself.

As the comments from her audience became more crude, Annette fingered herself faster, now rubbing her clit frantically with her other hand. A few more faces had joined the original ones now, a small crowd gathering at the window.

Annette was just starting started to orgasm as Sarah decided this was probably enough for now. There was what looked like a family approaching, which would have really put a dampener on things. "Probably time to more on, please driver," Sarah suggested, and rolled up the window. Annette continued rubbing away at her clit as her audience watched the car pull away.

The driver refused to take any money, but at Sarah's suggestion agreed to a selfie with both girls as a tip.

It was four a.m. before we stopped, after six hours of photography and sex. Even though all we had was our mobile phone cameras, Annette's extremely photogenic manner made for an amazing photoshoot, as she adopted any and all positions required of her. She really was in her element, delighted to be filmed and photographed doing everything we suggested.

In the absence of Sarah's usual paraphernalia of toys, room service had provided some suitable replacements, and Annette posed for some amazing shots with a beer bottle and wine bottle occupying and alternating between her holes.

I didn't stop taking pictures for a good couple of hours, but both Annette and Sarah encouraged me to put the phone down for a while and join Annette on the other side of the camera. Despite my prediction I did manage a bit of a better showing than I expected, fucking Annette quite thoroughly for nearly ten minutes, before Sarah's filthy suggestion that I should fill this whore up with my spunk became too tempting to resist.

Annette sucked my cock nice and clean. I commented that her technique was much better than her daughter's. She seemed flattered, but also took it upon herself to talk to Holly about this. I made a mental note to try to sample Holly's blowjob skills again in future. Then it was back behind the camera for a while, as Sarah manoeuvred herself underneath Annette, licking passionately at her pussy and anus, occasionally getting a mouthful of my cum as it slipped from the smooth shaved cunt.

Just as she'd done with her daughter, Sarah made sure Annette got a big mouthful of my sperm, transferring it into her mouth as she kissed her. Annette loved this and spent several minutes letting it drool out of her mouth over her naked body as she pushed the beer bottle deep up inside herself, and gathering it up, cupping it in her hand and then sucking it back in and repeating.

The two ladies then spent some time pleasing each other with the bottles and their tongues whilst I continued to film and take pictures. Another erection was unavoidable, and Annette asked if she could have it to herself again, she wanted to see if she could take it down her throat like she'd watched Sarah do so many times.

I was completely obedient to Sarah's orders, and she indicated that I should allow Annette to have what she wanted. The beer bottle was in danger of being lost within Annette's soaking cunt, and Sarah's tongue was licking firmly on Annette's clit as I fucked Annette's throat, her head hanging back off the arm of the couch. I went slowly at first but increased in pace at Annette's suggestion until I really was treating her face like a vagina, banging in repeatedly.

"Your daughter is amazing, but she really could learn a few things from you," I grunted, loving the feel of my cock sliding right down this beautiful woman's throat.

The sight of Annette cumming again from the attention of Sarah set me off, and Annette demanded that I shoot all over her face, which I happily did. Just when I thought that was that, I was required in the bathroom to give the ladies a face full of piss as they kissed each other tenderly. Annette again belied her inexperience, happily filling her mouth as the stream flowed before spitting it right into Sarah's face and repeating until there was no more.

As we all got dressed, I had a curious conversation with Annette. She was really interested in what I'd said about her daughter's technique.

"Is that true -- you preferred me sucking you off? Compared to Holly?"

"Absolutely. Holly is lovely, don't get me wrong. But she's young and it's obvious who was more experienced. I hope I don't annoy Sarah too much, but I have to say that's the best I've ever had. It was so hot just fucking your face like that, and your throat felt so deep, it was amazing!"

Sarah didn't seem too bothered that I'd enjoyed this sexy older woman's throat so much.

"You did seem to be enjoying that, Dan," she smiled, lovingly. "Thanks, Annette. Maybe you should be giving me some tips!"

"I don't know about you, but I'll need to see if Holly needs some. She's going to need to improve, where she's going."

Her voice had a hint of parental concern, like you might expect if it had been identified that her offspring needed some additional maths tuition.

I took a few more pictures of Annette fully dressed. She'd not showered and looked every bit the total whore as she left. Makeup smeared all over her face, hair wet through with piss and sperm.

Again, the following day I had the enviable job of editing all of this material. This time it was a lot easier, as we only had the two phone cameras and generally mine had the video and Sarah's had the pictures, so I was done by lunchtime.

After watching all the way through, me wanking slowly and Sarah playing with Dobbin, we agreed it was another amazing introduction to the site, so sent the link to the footage and the permission forms over to Annette. The form came back immediately -- she couldn't have even looked, it was simply a 'yes', meaning Annette was happy for us to post all and any filthy footage we had of her on the internet immediately.

Consent given, we did exactly that.

12