All Comments on 'My Diary Introduction'

by ExecutiveDesires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Just one word: STOP! 1*

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

This is a crappy BDSM story, and certainly does not belong in LW.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I know that this is the author's first story submission, and I do not want to discourage anyone from exploring and sharing their writing talents, but please think about your submission before subjecting it to an unsuspecting public.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This seems a day for stories being placed in the wrong catagories. BDSM seems to be the more likely fit for this one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Description: "A wife begins a journey into submission" Tag: BDSM. So, why isn't this in BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice start!

I think this is a nice beginning. This was a nice introduction to establish this wife's journey into the world of bdsm.

Ignor the negativity and keep going. I think this wife is horny and excited to be at the start of her exploration into bdsm. Looking forward to reading more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very interesting start, try not to let the negative comments get to you. I presume that your story was initially placed in LW. What the complainants fail to realise is that it’s a broad category, involving others in your marriage is nobody’s business but your own. LW a does not mean iron clad monogamy it means whatever the couple in question want it to mean.

It’s too early to tell at this stage if the wife is fully on board with this process, I hope she is . I enjoy Reluctance not Non Con. Overall it sounds like something of a rollercoaster ride, I just hope that her husband does have her best interests at heart and is ready and willing to veto acts that are too much for her. IMHO sex and whatever flavour of BDSM you enjoy is meant for the pleasure of both/ all parties involved.

Thank you for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutiveDesires@ExecutiveDesires
30 Followers
Heterosexual guy that enjoys kinky lifestyle. (That covers everyone here then!) Quite into D/s scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Diary Series Info