My English Lilly Ch. 03

Story Info
The Fantasy deepens.
2.5k words
4.56
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
20 Followers

Back at the hotel, put up the snacks, protein, Gatorade, and other drinks. She joked about the Pineapple-Mango Gatorade we found. We ate and drank a little watched some tube. and then she said, "what's next daddy?"

I simply replied, "I told you today was your day; I follow you." So, in a second, she went to bag, pulled out a few things, she laid some neoprene straps on the bed then presented me with a paddle, about 3 inches long on one end tapering to nice easy grip handle, made of leather it appeared thick enough but flexible. she quickly laid over my lap.

"Pull up my dress, and spank me daddy spank me like the dirty girl I am please, please?" She half pleaded half cried in a giddy voice.

I raised her dress uncovering that sweet arse, rubbed her arse cheeks, then wap 1 smack on her right cheek, whack 1 smack on her left cheek, again I raised my hand she looked over her shoulder in gleeful anticipation. back to a slightly different spot on her right cheek again 2, her cheeks starting to turn red, I kept rotating cheek to cheek bringing her cheeks from pink to bright pink, to a fiery red. rubbing them occasionally.

Then without a word I reached in stuffed 2 fingers in that sweet, sweet pink pussy. searching her labia and clit. she moaned in pleasure and then just as she was moaning louder and louder the excitement building, I clicked the button, and the vibrations ran through her body starting in her arse,

she screamed this time " ooooohhhhh Daaaddddddyyyy." I simply increased my rhythm in her pussy. and went back to smacking that arse. laughing just a little like I was out of my mind. " You like that dirty girl; you like it a lot, don't you?

"Oh yes daddy, yes. please spank me, make me know how dirty I was. fuck my cunt with your fingers, I want to cum for you daddy."

I promptly slapped her arse some more it was deep red by now had to sting something fierce. she was rolling her eyes now in pleasure, moaning loudly, I could tell she was getting close, I clicked the button again, vibrations running through her to my Lap and now very swollen cock.

I pulled my finger back to her pussy lips, then said "oh no you don't get to cum till you beg me to let you cum."

"Please Daddy please can I cum, I am so close I I I I need to cum for you daddy" she pleaded.

"No not yet I'm going to make you cum, make you Orgasm like you never have before, wait for me to say to cum." I said.

Then I plunged 3 fingers deep inside her wetness, wiggling them as they went in and out. Clicking the clicker to her vibrating butt plug on and off on and off. she was bucking on my lap. I could tell she wouldn't last permission or not.

Suddenly I tossed her roughly off my lap, why I don't know. clicking her clicker again.

"Bend over the bed spread your legs" I said. quickly I pulled down pants my boxers, my Cock leaped out standing at attention. Ready for that hot box of hers. I simply stepped in rubbed my cock on her pussy lips a couple times wetting the head a little with her flowing juices. And then I simply plunged in deep knowing she was ready for it. clicked on her Butt plug vibrator a started hammering inside her my pubes slapping her arse harder each time I drove in. Her body was now shaking uncontrollably.

I knew she couldn't hold back any longer, so I simply said "OK when I slap your arse you have permission to cum., she had her head buried in the mattress now hard. I hope she could hear that. I put 1 finger up where I could rub her clit raised my other off her hip. and held it, then quickly i Brang it down just before it made contact, I stopped and drove in again and again. then suddenly whack on her arse and she was screaming loudly and convulsing cumming and cumming vibrator on bringing her intense pleasures I kept driving through the clenching of her tight pussy feeling how well it felt. till I knew she could hold herself up anymore, I had her hips now pulling her to me with each thrust, keeping her up as I did. Suddenly she stopped moving, just stopped silent now, and I felt it. She was cumming again juices flowing like a river. that was it, I couldn't hold back anymore. and I shot stream after stream of thick hot sticky cum deep inside her. as the last drop entered her, I laid her down gently laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her cupping her tits. both of us breathing so heavily yet so shallow at the same time.

As we lay there me cupping her tit in one hand, stroking her neck and her tussle of hair with the other, she had somehow managed to reach around and cup my balls, running her fingernails along the inside bottom of them tenderly teasing them. I could feel the warmth spreading through me, how many times could she get me hard in 2 days, wow it felt so great!!!

I couldn't resist bent forward, and kissed her neck nibbled a little. She shuddered at the touch as I nibbled, I pinched a nipple.

She was purring now.

She pulled away again, moved south so she could kiss my cock again. This girl was insatiable. She took my cock in stroking it as it grew and grew and grew. Swollen and trembling I was. I could tell I wouldn't last long even though I had no clue how I had cum as much as I already had.

She could tell I was getting close by my body reactions, and the moans coming from me. I reached down grabbed her by the head, I had to pull her off me or I didn't know if I could hold back, be able to do anymore. She looked up at me in astonishment, but 1 look in my eyes and she could read me.

She hopped up quickly, said "Be right back Daddy." and padded off to the loo.

I could hear water running in the shower. I got up and gingerly walked to shower peaking in She had the massaging shower head pulled out hose extended and was washing her pussy spraying the streams right up it. "Need any help?" I asked. She simply nodded. And I was inside with her grabbing the washcloth off the shower rack. I got it nice and wet. started on her mound and worked right down to those beautiful pussy lips of hers.

"I want to 69 a bit, and we'll I didn't know how you'd feel about all your cum that was dripping out of me." She said.

We lathered each other up really well after that enjoying the hot streaming water on our bodies the touch, we each gave each other, how each felt to our fingers and hands.

" Daddy I was going to do it myself but since you're in here already." "Can you help me, with, with removing the plug?" She asked tentatively.

I giggled, and turned her around spread her arse, dripped a little soap down her Crack and grabbed the plug. I twisted it a bit, one way then the other applying gentle pressure on it. Twisted again a little more, and plop it popped right on out with whoosh. She gasped as it popped. I took the rag and wiped her Crack touching her rosebud with gently massaging it, Rubbed her arse. then I stuck a finger against the bud, playing with it just a little. felt her jump in shock.

"I'm well clean, you?" She asked and stepped out of the shower, picking up the plug as she went dropping it in sink turning the water on a minute. then she was back in the bedroom plundering through her bag.

As I walked out, she dropped on the bed a tube of something, a couple other things. I walked up behind her wrapped my arms around her, began kissing and nibbling that perfect neck. Grabbed her tits, tweaking the nipples felt her shudder. And bit her light on the neck just enough for her to know.

"mmmmhmmmm " she moaned. "Lay down " she said "Head up in middle of the bed"

I laid down as commanded. She crawled up swinging around her knees near my head, she straddled my head placing her pussy on my mouth roughly. "Eat me Daddy eat me please." She pleaded. then she bent down grabbing

my cock stroking it and then kissing it slobbering on it taking it in her mouth little by little.

As she took my cock in a bit more opening her throat for it, I reached my arms

back up to my head, so my hands were free. Reaching up I slapped her already red arse with one hand then spread her legs a bit more opening her wide for me she was already grinding down on my mouth with a vengeance. I spread her cunt lips a little more inserting 2 fingers with my long fat tongue stroking her hunting her labia while my tongue twisted her clit in so many ways. She was now fully throat fucking my cock gagging a little then relaxing her throat muscles just a bit more, nose tapping my balls with each stroke. Her hands were working some kind of exquisite magic now on my balls. Had I died and went to heaven? damn it felt so good, I worked my fingers inside her trying to make her feel every bit of the carnal pleasure I was. As she started gently squeezing my balls, rotating then just a little, I took my now soaked fingers from her pussy and worked then up to her rose bud massaging it just a little soaking it with her own juices as a lube. Gently I applied a little pressure felt her tense up suddenly, then relax a little I applied a little more. I finally broke through and started to inch in just a little at a time slowing as she tensed more in as she relaxed soon, I was all the way in as far as my hand would allow. I started fucking her arse with my fingers and she rocked back at them steadily moaning a bit louder and louder. she never skipped a beat fucking her throat with my cock licking my shift, squeezing my balls. It was glorious. My tongue and lips tasting every bit of her wonderful juices. I could feel her convulsing possibly before she did. I felt her building to a climax of ultimate proportions, I was close to I could tell by the way the pressure she was putting on balls seemed more intense but more like the pressure was from my inside pushing on her fingers instead of the way it had been. I had been rocking my hips in rhythm with her motions on my cock, I stopped knowing I was to close way to close. dive deeper inside her cunt with my tongue, her arse with my fingers quickly thrusting stroking every bit of her.

She started screaming so loud but so far away I felt her juices pouring out all over my face as she was cumming and cumming squirting stream after stream. she had to pull her mouth off my cock to be able to breath. I felt rather than saw her staring back at me, knew she had to be smiling slobbering from how rough she had been face fucking me.

As she stopped convulsing cumming, I pulled my face away, and said " let me up stay on your hands and knees, Arse at the edge of the bed."

Daddy, daddy my arse please my arse? she said and reached over grabbing the tube she had put on the bed earlier.

She deftly opened it, squirted some in her palm ad grabbed my cock spreading it all over massaging it onto my cock. then handed me the tube, I stood squeezed some into her Crack onto her rose bud which was already soaked in her juices. rubbed it in a little.

Penetrated it again with 2 fingers opening it up a bit. Pulled them out placed my cock head on it rubbed it around the opening squeezed a little more where the two joined. "You remember our safe word, right?" I asked.

"Pineapple" she gasped out. "But don't worry I won't need it. What I need is that fat cock inside me using me. Now" she screamed.

I pressed my cock head against it. Gently forcing it in. Little by little I worked it in. She gasped with each forward thrust but was rocking back to force me in her deeper and deeper. She had done this before and enjoyed it extremely. I was now fully inside her pulling back and then forward to the hilt again stroking slow and steady. I placed one hand on her hip to hold her steady one hand I worked in between us finding her pussy lips working my soaking wet fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and finding her pleasure points again. Stroking thrusting in deep and hard. My fingers playing with her pussy, feeling her tremble as I did.

Suddenly she laughed and laughed loud. "Damn Daddy this feels so good feels so good." She said. "You know exactly how to Rev me up. Take me to the limit."

She buried her head into the mattress right after that sticking her bum up higher allowing me in even deeper and easier to work her pussy. I could feel more Ethan hear her screaming into the mattress and blankets. Damn this was intense. I had been close when she was throating me, but now I was even closer I knew I couldn't last much longer so quickened my pace driving deeper each stroke. She started trembling again signaling another climax was close I heard her mumble something through the covers and mattress her head was buried into.

"What, what did you just say? I cunt hear you" I said trying to be funny and because I couldn't understand her.

"Daddy Can I cum daddy please I'm going to cum." she pleaded

"Me too sweet Lilly Me too." I replied "Yes Lilly cum for me cum." As I felt her go over the edge, and she screamed into the blankets again, but it didn't muffle it hardly any. And with one last plunge I was cumming and cumming hard and deep stream after stream. Who knew I had so much cum inside me. How the hell had I cum so much and so often?

With the last gasp as I slipped out, I fell beside her on the bed, and she collapsed right there beside me. A look of pure exhaustion and delight on both our faces, I'm sure. Her green eyes mischievously staring at me, a wide smile on her face and lips. "Wow daddy you sure know how to please a girl, and cum so much and often and deep for an old man." she giggled.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
20 Followers