All Comments on 'My Farewell to Virginity'

by ljpsstuff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Well written and if...

Well written and if he found his half of the orange to complete him, what can we say? 3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Loving Wife?

Uh, where is the Loving WIFE? Or even 'semi-commited girlfriend?'

Much closer to Erotic Encounter!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Addendum

(What I get when I just throw something out there!)

Category is exactly what the title suggests - First Time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not LW, First Time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This one was....

....basically boring.

Ignoring the category dust (because the larger story this one starts may well be LW), I'd have to say you write well enough that I didn't stumble over editing issues. There may have been some, but I was engaged enough in the story to miss anything but the most painfully blatant ones.....nope, nothing big. Characterization from the narrator's view gives us a fair picture of our protagonist, but his love interest is still one dimensional (I acknowledge here that it is only one page long).

But, sadly that, and the rather tepid tale are the biggest weakness of the offering. Not enough to establish major characters as people and a uninteresting beginning to what will undoubtedly be a cuckold story.

In any event, thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sheesh

My Julius, my Whanger, slid into her Godess. What are you, twelve?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous