All Comments on 'My First Days Being a Divorced Wife'

by JustDivorced2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yabadabadoo23yabadabadoo23about 3 years ago

Welcome.

It sounds like you will not have too much trouble moving on. Take your time to find the right person and have fun along the way.😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two crappy first submissions. You blew your chance to show us how good you can write. Unbelievable, riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. At least take the time to self edit before you publish.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

Couldn't get passed the fact of you "singing" the papers. Downhill from there.

Hmm72Hmm72about 3 years ago

Hot hot hot...can’t wait to read more of this hot newly divorced woman! If only we could cross paths!

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
The imagination can be a wonderful thing

At last, an "unmarried pussy". After all these married pussies wandering loose in the Loving Wives category and criticised by the BTB mob, now we have one freed from the constraints to go happily wandering and not be criticised for it.

Thus far it hasn't done so, only in the mind of its owner. We can only hope that the reality lives up to the expectations she has built up in her imagination.

But nicely done so far.

Lue

dtom24dtom24about 3 years ago

Ignore the assholes, nice first submission. I look forward to reading more from you.

NiceEnglishGuyNiceEnglishGuyabout 3 years ago

I think this was wonderfully erotic and sensual, I could feel the sense of liberation and I think it suits you... x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustDivorced2021@JustDivorced2021
Here exploring the world as a free woman. I am new here and am trying to learn this site. Please be patient with me as I know there will be errors along the road. Like I said, I am newly single with a divorce. A very sexless divorce. I want to get out there and have life expe...