All Comments on 'My First Interracial Experience'

by ldrussell

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

One racial trope after the next. Your bio says you're sixty, you sound like you're 14. Stop this insanity while you can, your scores have nowhere to go but lower than they already are.

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
A response to Anonymous

Anonymous, Why so negative? You say 'racial trope'? I have had lots of sex with lots of black men. How do I write about my experiences with them without resorting to racial tropes, as you call them? You say I sound like I'm 14. Well, I am definitely in my sixties. What you refer to as 'insanity' is my actual, real life - or at least it was until this pandemic. Yes, I've had one or two negative experiences, but I've had hundreds of absolutely amazing experiences too - some experiences that not many women my age have had. Perhaps my writing isn't to your taste. Fair enough. Feel free to read some of the other writers on here. There are some very good ones. Perhaps you'll choose ones that write in a way that (hopefully) you won't feel hostile towards. Adios, Laura. X

Falc570Falc570over 3 years ago
Pathetic Anonymous

Its so pathetic to read anonymous comments criticizing the story and the authour, yet they read every story, top to bottom, left to right, knowing they can't wait to read the next story. It's laughable. I loved the story, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story1

Laura, it's fabulous to read a story from a woman with decades of experience enjoying different men. Curious to know if you're still married to the same man, and if so (or if you're married to someone else) how much he knows about your adventures. I've enjoyed many women during my 40 year marriage and must confess that there's nothing quite as enjoyable as being in the company of a friend or coworker and his wife, and knowing that just a couple days earlier, I'd spent the afternoon with said wife in bed and sent her home with my sperm still inside her. xoxo Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two's Company!

Your a lucky girl. Instead of one you had two Black Gods! Some girls should be that lucky. An Anonymous is just jealous! Great Story!

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Great story1)

Dear Anonymous

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I really appreciate them. Yes, I'm still married to my third husband who is my official photographer for all of my adventures. Apart from a couple of times, I never let anyone else photograph me. He knows the sort of photos I want. We've been together for over twenty years and he's been my photographer exclusively. He's taken thousands of photos of me at every liaison I've had. Obviously, he's incredibly supportive of my lifestyle. You'll find a bit more detail about us meeting and our 'arrangements' in How I Became a Slut (Part 3). Thank you for asking. Regards, Laura.

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Two's Company)

You're absolutely right. I was very lucky that my first experience was two black men, not one. I sort of knew it would be significant when I made the decision to go to their hotel room with them. I was a very nervous, slender ginger-haired young, naive woman, but I was incredibly excited too. I made my choice and I've lived an incredible life since. 30+ years of interracial and/or group sex. My account of How I Became a Slut Parts 1-4 explain my life. It's all real. I haven't needed to make anything up as I've had the experiences. So, luck plus my libido meant I had a fantastic first experience. Regards, Laura.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

In my opinion - the DOM tag is missing from this story.

Stopped reading when they got to the 'master' and 'sir' parts.

Falc570Falc570over 3 years ago
Kismet

Everything came so naturally to you, nervous or not. Your sexual instinct took over to follow instruction and participate without inhibitioñs. I love how you expressed your euphoria and blissful state of being as you walked home. So much so. That you wanted to disrobe entirely. Excellent conclusion to a fateful and beautiful day for you.

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
To Falc570

Thank you for your insightful comments. Yes, I was extremely nervous, but incredibly excited too. I knew it was significant, but I could never have foreseen just HOW significant it was, or was going to be. Yes, as I mention in my account of How I Became a Slut (Part 1) my 'natural' instincts took over. As for walking home in my tiny bikini, it was what they now call a micro-bikini. I was so proud of myself, of my body and of all of the things I'd just done with those two men, I'd have loved to have walked home totally naked. The two-man afternoon fuck session turned me into an exhibitionist slut. And I loved every aspect of it. I still do. Many thanks for your positive comments. Yes, it was a beautiful day. Regards, Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot is the same.........

White woman curious about having sex with Black men, woman has unprotected sex, woman gets knocked up with sperm from her Black lovers, woman has life long souvenirs from her Black lovers and becomes a baby factory. I've had sex with attractive Black, Latino and Asian women, but at least I have enough brains to use Birth Control and not bring any unwanted future Democratic voters into the world.

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Plot is the same...)

Well, this particular white woman was curious about having sex with two black men for that first interracial experience. I went to their hotel room because there were two of them, not specifically because they were black. If it had been one black man, I may not have chosen to go with him. Because it was two men, it felt thrilling, dangerous. However, after that experience, I soon became aware of my fascination for black skin against mine. Before long I was addicted to interracial sex. Over the last 33 years, I’ve had sex with black men, oriental men, Latino men, European men, in two, threes, fours, and one five. I’ve had sex with women and couples too. At no point did I get ‘knocked up’ or become a ‘baby factory’ for my black lovers – simply because I have enough brains to use birth control and not bring any unwanted anonymous comment makers into the world. Regards, Laura.

ldrussellldrussellover 3 years agoAuthor
Comments and messages

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my written accounts of my 'adventures' and also on my drawings and sketches.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who has sent me messages of one sort or another.

I only write about my own 'adventures' so sorry to anyone who wants me to write about people I don't know. I can't do that. I'm not a professional writer. I just take extracts from my journals and diaries and post them on here. I don't really make up stories.

To the people who have responded to my personal messages to them, I appreciate your encouragement and support very much.

To the people making rude suggestions - YES.

My mind, like the rest of me, is always open...

Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did she get knocked up?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userldrussell@ldrussell
My name is Laura. I am a 60+ year-old married slutwife. I have been a slutwife since I was 28 years old. I love sex with black men and young men. I love being fucked by dominant men with big cocks.