All Comments on 'My First Valentine'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

Quite an appealing little romance, Bobbi. However, it did finish a bit abruptly and I wonder if there is more to come. If I can give you a technical tip, write things such as letters, foreign languages etc in italic script to make them stand out from the main story.

ArkingArkingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I am unsure how these two will travel. How attitudes in small rural towns differ from those in the cities. The burning desire and lust of young love, plus the tyranny of long distances is a mix that I want to explore more. How do we cope, are older people more or less capable? I shall see how it sits with me later on. I need to talk more to my young friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really quite exceptional. It all felt very authentic / genuine and intimately personal. There could be a whole genre of intimate lesbian themed love letters / valentines cards if each writer could match the quality of the content in this work. Well done. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks you have written a great little love story in an area most of us know nothing about. Italics for the letter would be great. Read "evil woman" but found to story line too grim, but as always you do write well so thanks again

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

Fabulous work and great job! I think that there is love and lust and the two are often spoken about as if they were the same thing but we know they aren’t. This is a very good love story. The balance between love and lust is really skillfully executed.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

A very good story, filled with possible romance and some improbable situations. Just perfect fore young love..

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Sheer delight and your letter made me cry. I'm convinced that the love between two women is totally different to that between a man and a woman. I'm blessed to have both in my life. I found this story by spotting Part 2 in the new stories list and then seeking this out before reading the next part. I'm SO looking forward to Part 2 but it'll have to wait until I'm having a little alone time in the bath. Reading good lesbian sex just doesn't work when you've got a 6'3" husband snoring in bed next to you. And your story list! So many red Hs. I'm in for a treat! Big hugs, KD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES