All Comments on 'My First Year with Austin Ch. 14'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JRSONJRSON6 months ago

This story is pissing me off! Maybe both Austin and Ty need to grow the fuck up a bit! And figure out quickly what being committed partners requires! Anything meaningful requires trust.

I understand Ty's anger, heartbreak and his hurt about being lied to by Austin! Then the shock of the baby! It is all really fucked up stuff! But I also know that Ty still loves him! Even though he is not ready to be in a committed relationship. He had no problem or self control fucking around with Richard in the tub before things went totally south. Or going right out and having a fling with Ricardo on vacation. It almost knd of bothered him. They both need to change if they are ever going to get back together. Maybe they are not!

It was selfish, and stupid of Austin to assume he could keep such a big thing from Ty by lying and sneaking around. But I kind of understand why he handled it the way that he did.

With everything that happened, it really all came down to breaking the trust by deceiving Ty, and Austin not talking it all out and giving Ty the chance to be involved in all the decisions Austin made for them both. Trust is sometimes impossible to repair!

Austin was thoughtless of what Ty might want, after he came to his decision to choose Ty. And assuming Ty would happily follow him anywhere he moved! But he was right up until the point he wasn't!

Austin deserved to get his eyes opened with Ty leaving him, after all the secrets and the lies. But I hope at some point these two can work it all out, as they obviously love each other! Maybe a real separation was necessary after the secrets were revealed. Austin is now forever tied to Cassie because of the baby. I think Ty understands that better than Austin does at this point. And just maybe it is something Ty cannot be part of.

I could do without all this drama, with Richard and Janice. I was irritated that Ty decided to fuck around on the honeymoon trip! Which shows he was not all that committed to Austin to begin with, or maybe just getting even. But he is no angel himself. Is this what he will be doing now, sleeping around and comparing each guy to Austin? And will Austin decide to stay married now to Cassie and try the family thing? Can't hardly wait to see what psycho Richard pulls next!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to have seen Tyler and Janice side-by-side, on their arms and knees, being fucked by Nicholas and Ricardo respectively in the honeymoon suite.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Janice definitely got a bad apple in Richard. However Austin is nothing like Richard nor was his temporary secret as I’ve said in my most recent comments. Hopefully Tyler will fall in love with the baby photo of her on Austin’s chest and Tyler will remember how much he misses Austin. I’m still thinking Austin will follow through with the divorce. He will always love Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can’t believe how invested I am in this saga. Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous