All Comments on 'My Fling'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot story. I love the tenderness mixed with the sex, makes it real.

Be warned, you are probably going to get blasted by the anti-cheating brigade that seems to feel they own Literotica.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Fine

It happens, you don't take care of your wife, she doesn't take care of you, sit down, be honest, tell her you need more, your unhappy and you will be suprised when she tells you about her lover. Shit happens, move on, be happy, lifes to short.

tony090909tony090909over 14 years ago
Great story

Really liked this, good pace to it.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Great story....

Don't worry about the 'cheating'or the LW moral patrol. They will probably see that there is no love lost here. It's always easier to start 'new and fresh' without any ties to the past. Just do it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually.

There are certain times in someone's life when they have to do something about their life and marriage. This husband is not happy his wife is not happy. They don't really have a marriage. So as much as I am AGAINST cheating and cheaters in general. In this instance the husband should either step up and save his dead marriage OR divorce the wife and go with the friend from work. It seems pretty cut and dried to me. I didn't think I would say this about any of your stories, but this one was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And now... for the rest of the story

Good story as it stands, but begging for a follow up. He's going to end his failed marriage? His soon to be ex=wife than wakes up and realizes what she's about to lose? Is it too late for her? Does Angela get her man? Does he get Angela? It's your story... what (and/or who) comes next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice read

Probably happens a lot in real life. Take love when and where you can get it. Life's to short for anything else. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BORING...

This story made me nauseous...Next time don't be so sugary-sweet and I may not have to vomit. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous