My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise love, is our little brother swooning? I think he's swooning!" Patty elbowed her wife.

"Hmm glassy eyes, lack of focus, there's something going on!" Denise chuckled. "It ain't just loving some chocolate, he's got Amazon fever!"

"Fuck you both!" I snarked.

"I would but your sister said you were packing about this much heat." Denise wiggled her middle finger in my face.

"Seriously! They are sexist. That's why I asked for your help. I can't live with futa haters when they don't even know one." I explained.

"Paul calm yourself." My sister sat next to me and held me to her chest. "Mom and dad were not thrilled I am gay. But they got over it. Alisha? She might not even be futa. But I am happy to see that you finally have a crush. Paul don't believe all the urban myth bullshit you hear about futa. I know one and she's the sweetest to her boyfriend. Spoils him rotten in fact. When's the first date?" She asked.

"I have to setup my computer or phone to your network so I can set the date." I answered honestly.

"Oh so you...that's what you were explaining to Andrea." Patty pulled away from me. "Being gay is legal. Interracial marriage is legal. Marrying a futa is legal, kinda. You and Andrea?"

"Knock it off!" I grumbled. "We experimented." I said firmly.

"Yeah, almost everyday." Denise commented.

"How the fuck would you know?" I asked.

"Little dude, you shared a wall with Patricia, she snuck me in all the time. We heard you two going at it!" Denise began to guffaw, and dropped to her knees. Tears beginning to spill from her eyes.

"At least when we got off, we were quiet about it. It's a miracle Mom never caught you, she's a light sleeper." Patty was laughing but not as hard as her wife.

"Enough about Andrea, please! I need help with my future not my sister. By the way Denise, Damien is sexist too!" I barked. Patty shot me a nasty glance. Denise sat up on the the floor wiped her eyes and stared into mine.

"What the fuck you say 'bout my brother?" She looked pissed at just the accusation.

"He's Sexist! He thinks futa are freaks just like my parents. If you don't believe me call my ma, and ask her what I argued with Damien about on the front porch today when we got home from school!" I challenged.

"Na, I can see it. You know he's in love with you right?" Denise asked. My jaw hit the floor.

"I'll get him another beer, looks like this is gonna be a long night" Patty said. She got up from next to me and went to the kitchen. Denise scooted till she was right in front of me on the floor.

"You didn't know?" She asked.

"I...ah, I ah, um no."

Denise had to be lying. We rated all the girls in our high school class. Who was hot, and who was not. We did this at night while playing Madden football. OR, while eating pizza watching HBO shows that had lots of naked women. We made a god damned spread sheet! (Just for us).

"Damien loves a big white ass. At first he liked the fat girls in the class." She began. I nodded. That was very true. He liked the big white girls.

"When my little bro realized he was packing as much meat as you? He got all embarrassed. Notice how you and he always skipped showers after Gym class? It was for the same reason. I'm not gonna size shame you like I did earlier, you came at me, I threw it back.

Damien knew that a man his size would be perfect for a boyfriend like you. Not too big to rip you up, but not so small not to hit your happy spot. We talked about you for months. He didn't know how to pull the trigger. I left THAT up to him." She finished. Patty handed me a beer.

"I'm not gay. If I was, Damien would be the first man I would date." I said to Denise.

"If Alisha is a futa, you know what that entails right? And she isn't going to have a cock your size." Patty sat back down next to me while Denise sat on the other side.

"She's so pretty." I whined.

"You should at least give Damien a go before you move to much larger mates." Denise advised.

"I'm still mad at him." I said and chugged a quarter of the beer.

"Fine. Whatever. You two have only been best friends since you were learning to ride bikes. What the fuck do I know?" Denise scoffed and left. "I'm going to bed. Tuck in your brother and come eat me out. All this sex talk..y'know?" Denise's voice faded as she walked away.

"Please be nice to my wife. She's allowed you to stay here till we figure shit out." Patty pulled me to her chest again.

"I'm not sexually attracted to her brother, at all." I defended. "In fact, on his ignorance, I am as pissed at him as I am at mom and dad!" I muttered into her shoulder.

"Paul lets setup the computer and your phone so you can write to Alisha before bed. You make the bed, I'll get you in the network. Deal?" She asked.

"Thank you for everything Patricia. I mean it." I offered.

"You owe Denise an apology. Don't dis on her brother, when she is taking care of mine." Patty cautioned.

"Fair. I apologize to you for now." I said.

"Sheets are in the hallway cabinet, comforters are in the closet in this room." She got up from the floor after connecting all the wires and bluetooth. "Write her now before you loose that fire in your heart. Remember though dear Paul, Futa fuck men. Not the other way around." She warned me yet again.

"I got it!" I said as she closed the guest room door.

"Alisha,

Thanks for giving me your info, so I could write to you. I have to tell you that after you and your parents left, a verbal fight broke out. I'm now going to have to stay with my sister and her wife because my parents are sexist.

I will come clean and say that I have a massive crush on you. You are one of the prettiest women I have ever seen! I would like to take you to that new movie, the romantic comedy about the elderly black woman that hits on college kids. "Medea's Ass Isn't Retired". Perhaps a steak dinner before. A classic date?

My parents think you might be a futanari. That is what caused the fight. I don't care if you are female or futa. I still want to date you. (And yes I understand the differences).

All regards, hope to hear back soon,

Paul Jenkins."

"MESSAGE SENT" The computer read. I shut it down.

I fluffed my pillows, set the blankets how I wanted and went to brush my teeth. As I was peeing I heard my phone chime I had received an email. I spat, rinsed my mouth and checked it.

It was from her.

"Paul,

Medea's last movie was hilarious, and I love steak, so YES to the date! So glad she finally got the sex change so she could do nude scenes!!!

I'm so sorry that your family is sexist. But they are right. I am futa. I have a vagina that works, and a fucking monthly period just like a woman. But like men, My cock tends to do much of my thinking from time to time. It's quite large. Thirteen inches long and as big around as a Blue Bull energy drink can. I thought you should know before the date, in case that is a deal breaker.

However, I want you to know that when I saw you looking out your window when we were moving in, I thought you were so dreamy. Prince Charming up in your second story room watching over me. Then, when I saw you with your friend on the street, and we locked eyes, I knew you were perfect. I have a massive crush on you too! There! I confessed as well!

Tell me when for the date, I'll be there. If you don't answer this email. I know me being futa is not what you really wanted.

Ali Robbins"

I fell back onto the pillows with my heart swelling. "She has a crush on ME???" I thought. Then reality hit. I began to argue with myself.

(-Thirteen inch cock. She'll want to fuck me at some point or have me blow her.

-She smells amazing.

-It will rearrange your guts when she fucks you, she has no interest in your penis.

-She is so beautiful and graceful.

-You may never have a family, you could just be her mindless cum dump.

-She has huge firm breasts, and is most likely a virgin.

-You forget the part where she will never have anything to do with your package?

-Her ass is bigger then mine. I could sleep on that pillow forever.

-Good luck!)

I got the email up on my phone and sat up. I had fallen asleep for a few minutes. I wrote her back.

"Alisha,

The showing is at 10:00pm tonight at the Kevin Smith Theater on 8th. But meet me at the steak house on 21st and Tarentino. The one across from that diner that got robbed by those two British people. Say 7?

No it's not a deal breaker. But I am a virgin. So I'd like to take things slow if that is okay. Can't wait to see you!

Paul."

MESSAGE SENT

I lay back and fell asleep a second time. This time no internal argument in my head.

"Yo! Lazy bones!" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Denise in my vision.

"Hey sis, what...what do you need?"

"Get out of bed. You need to get a job. I am not giving you all this for free." She stood with her arms crossed, dressed for her job as Vice President of the small chemical plant she worked for. I sat up.

"I'm family. A little grace period?"

"Nuh, you get your big butt to work. I'm charging rent as of two weeks from now." She huffed.

"Here I thought my sister was the dominant one." I muttered.

"Oh no. No No. I'm the one that wears the cock in our marriage. Which means, in my house? You listen to my rules." She softened a bit. "Go find some work little bro. And...did you set a date?" She asked with genuine interest.

"Yeah tonight. Steak and movie date."

"She futa, or you not know?"

"She's a futa with a giant dick." I said as I changed clothes right in front of my sister-in-law.

"What are you going to do?"

` "I'm going on the date! Do you not approve, Ms. Strap-on Expert?" I hissed.

"You know how I feel. Damien and you would have been perfect together." She sighed as I dressed.

"One problem. He's my best friend and will shun me as soon as he finds out about this. As will my parents. This is MY life Denise. Did I bust into Patricia's room and tell you to stop letting my sister eat your cunt to orgasm?" I asked as I put on my socks.

"No you were too busy fucking your sister." She smirked. I stared at her with a mean look. "Fine no you didn't". She relaxed more.

"Stay out of my sex life. I will stay out of yours. Deal?"

"I still want to protect you Paul. You are like my little brother as much as Damien is." She said softly.

"Thank you, but I know what I'm doing. Just like you did the first time you hit on my sister." I looked deep into her eyes standing in front of her in my best suit.

"Okay Paul. Just know I love you." She hugged me tight burying her face in my neck.

"Tell my sister what I did, as I know you always let HER sleep in!" I teased as I left the house.

"That's because she is my princess" Denise said to no one.

Job hunting sucks. I didn't even know what I could do yet. I'd have to be trained for any job I took other than playing DnD or video games. I went to several offices looking for entry level workers. I gave them all a thumb drive of my grades and my extra curricular activities. Then I went back to my sister's house to get ready for my date.

"The Futa tamer returns!" My sister Patty was on the couch when I walked in.

"Not funny." I said as I walked to my room. She sounded drunk already. It was 5pm!

I showered and groomed myself as best I knew how. I wanted to be perfect for Alisha. This was my very first date ever, and I needed to be perfect. I sat at my computer and wrote out questions I actually wanted to ask. Then deleted the ones that had any bad answers she could give. I needed the questions to show positive, so the answers would be positive. I rehearsed them a few times then grabbed my sisters car keys and left.

I stood in front of the steak house after the car was parked by a valet. Not seeing Alisha I went inside.

"Sir do you have a reservation?" The man asked.

"Yes Paul Jenkins table for two at 7."

"Excellent sir, right this way." He ushered me to a window table. "Will your second be joining you soon?" He asked.

"I'm hoping so. Her name is Alisha. She's a tall black woman."

"I will keep an eye out for her, would you like anything to drink while you wait?" He asked politely.

"I'm not yet 21, so just a cola would be fine."

"At once Sir." He made his way from the dining area. As I looked at my phone. If I asked why she was late, I'd seem impatient. So I waited to see if she would message me.

7:30 and nothing. The host had seen this before. My heart was sinking.

"Sir, would you still like to eat?" The waiter had come around again. His fourth pass.

"No I'd like my check for the soda please." I said, then I heard a commotion.

"Let me in! I'm with Paul, I don't know his last name! He white and skinny and has been waiting for me since seven!"

I stood up. "Belay that sir." I said to the waiter as I walked to the front of the restaurant.

"Ma'am, or whatever you are, without a reservation, I cannot let you in!" The host was trying to explain. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"That's my date sir." I said firmly. "I said it was a tall black young woman, you can't see the resemblance?"

"Mr Jenkins, my apologies."

"Save your apologies SEXIST! I walked back into the dining room to fetch my sport jacket. In the middle of the dining room I yelled:

"The management of this establishment is SEXIST!" Then I quietly left with my date in tow to my car.

"Sorry I was late. I bought some sexy panties but I couldn't tuck that well, then they ripped, and I had to start all over again, and I thought you wouldn't like me...and I..." She was falling apart. She was more nervous than I was. I reached up to her head and pulled it down. I kissed her on the lips.

"I'm happy you showed up. I know a kiss is supposed to be at the end of the date, but you needed that."

"Paul..." I pulled her with me to the car. "I did need that." We got into my sisters car.

"Soooo...burgers? That way we still can see Madea's old tits and vage?" I asked.

"Sounds great, get me a double double animal style please?"

"Woman after my own heart!" I smiled at her as we pulled into the parking area. I wanted to eat inside of dining room. I wanted people to know I was dating a futa. This was now a mission for me. She was the hottest woman/futa I had ever met and I had won a date with her. Damned right I was gonna show her off to anyone that would look.

"God that movie was awful!" We heard people saying as we left.

"That was the funniest thing I have seen since Monty Python!" I wrapped my arms around Alisha.

"White people just don't get the humor. You do. But your best friend is black huh?"

"My ex-best friend" I said as we dumped our trash into the can.

"What he do?"

"Sexist against futa babe. It hurt me to hear him talk like that to me, as I was staring at you on the street that day." I admitted.

"He got a crush on you my little prince." She giggled.

"Not you too?" I was confused. How did everyone know but me?

"Me too? Oh so someone else told ya?" She asked as we got in the car.

"Yeah his sister told me. That he had it for years. My sister-in-law to be precise."

"Then it is true. Take him on a date. See what happens." She proposed.

"Not a chance in hell. I'm happy, very happy right now." I put the keys in the ignition and leaned over and kissed her again. This time I went for a real kiss. I let my tongue explore her perfect teeth. I put my hand on her neck and pulled her down toward me so I didn't have to crane my neck as much. Then I wrapped my arms around her strong chest and back.

We were at it for almost fifteen minutes when she pulled away.

"I ripped another pair of panties. I'm going to be tenting this skirt." She admitted embarrassed. "You make me so hard so fast!"

"Show me. I need to know. Lift your skirt.' I asked.

She did. What I saw was not possible. She had warned me, but I thought she was exaggerating. No...she was being conservative as to not frighten me. It was as long as my forearm and about as wide. I inhaled quietly.

"That is a very large cock. Impressive Alisha." I managed.

"Mom says it's above average." She waved it around in her hand a bit.

"Mom is futa too?" I asked. My eyes never leaving that monster cock.

"Yeah. That's why dad walks weird and never has anything to say. He's totally cum brained." She giggled.

"So it's all true?" I asked I looked up at her eyes with concern.

"What? What are you asking Paul?"

"That futa cum is addictive and it can make men weak minded?" I asked. She covered herself.

"Yes. That's not a secret. But my dad asked for "bliss". That's what Mom calls it. When you fuck your mate into bliss. But not every male ends up like daddy!" She was getting defensive.

"No? what would happen to me?" I asked.

"Take me home. I don't like this conversation anymore!" She ordered.

"I will when you tell me how you would treat your mate!"

"With fucking respect and love and adoration! Goddess! You Sapiens get on a subject and think we are all the same!" She raised her hands in a surrender motion. "Sorry...that was ignorant of me. But please give me a chance before you lump me in with my mother and father. I want a family some day, I will give birth to children with the right man!" She looked into my eyes. "I fell for you when you chewed out that host. Give me another chance." She lowered her eyes and spoke in a lower tone.

"It's true that I will need to fuck you....a lot. Baby I jerk off 10-15 times a day thinking about your big ass. But if our life together was real, I only need you 3-4 times a day. I'd lose more cum in bigger loads. Plus I will practice self control. I don't want you cum brained like daddy is."

"Um thank you?" I was trying to wrap my head around that massive horse cock inside of me. As if she read my mind...

"It will fit. Slow going, but baby we can make love." She said. Her smell overwhelmed me again and I was drawn to her lips. I kissed her more passionately then I had before. I wanted this! She put my hand up her shirt so I could feel her breasts. I was rock hard.

"Lets get a motel room." She pulled away from me and said.

"Yes Ma'am. That sounds like a good idea!"

We got the room and then got a case of beer. It was a two bed room, Alisha's idea in case anything went wrong. We talked about Damien and how I had shut that down. I said I wasn't gay, but Alisha was different.

"I am different. If you don't want to be horny around me don't go near my neck. I give off pheromones that attract men. Should have been women that needed to be attracted, I always said. But who am I to question Goddess?" She shrugged. "By the way I can smell your clean ass from here" She smiled. "You use way too much toilet paper, or do you jump in the shower after each time you drop a deuce?" She asked candidly.

"Paper" I stated quietly.

"Good hygiene."

"Have you fucked many men?" I asked.

She turned away from me, and stood up. She walked to the bathroom without answering and closed the door.

"Did I say something wrong Alisha?!" I asked loud enough for her to hear.

"Give me a minute!" I heard from behind the door. She sounded like she was crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to infer..." The door opened. She was naked. She charged at me and pushed me onto the bed.

In a low but sweet voice she said: "I'm a virgin in all ways, just like you. Take away all my virginity Paul. I'm in love with you." She moved to sit over my chest. Her massive cock was getting hard.

"Paul, nurse on the tip of my cock please? Just the head. I know it's big." She said soothingly. I looked at her eyes. They were tear stained. I had said more or less that I thought she had been "around the block" and I insulted her.

"I never meant to infer that you had been with any men..." I started.

"Shh, Shh, open your mouth now mate and let me feed you." She said in a stronger voice.