My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs began to shake.

"OH BABY BOY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She screamed. I was now drowning in her juices. I desperately slapped her thigh. I said into her pussy. "I'm drowning!"

She leaned forward giving me air as her pussy dripped and squirted onto my face.

"Drink it!"

I did. I drank all the juices I could find. I slurped her vagina making disgusting sounds as I did so. She moaned in approval.

"Open your mouth all the way and swallow." She said and adjusted slightly.

"Drink!" She said as her hot salty piss flowed over my tongue and into my throat. I had no choice but to obey. I had begun to cry a bit as I was heartbroken by her using me this way. Had I not been imprinted to her, this would be a deal-breaker. I'd run back to my sister, maybe even Damien.

I swallowed her bladder, then licked her pussy clean. I wondered if she could pee from her cock too.

She climbed off of me, and noticed my expression and tears. Her face was filled with joy. Mine was the opposite.

"I don't want this anymore." I mumbled.

"You can't leave me. You belong to me honey. Till death!" Her mannerisms changed and she laid next to me. "I told my mother I wouldn't toilet you. I didn't know that you worshiped me so deeply. Baby boy, good husbands are usually toileted. Not all the time, and not, you know. But if you worship me baby boy, then accept my water into your body as a gift from your goddess."

"It was salty and bitter." I complained.

"You'll get used to it, if you were blissed you'd crave that, and the other as well." She educated.

"You changed your mind about toileting, you going to change your mind about bliss?" I asked. Now I did have tears in my eyes I was scared for my free will.

"No baby boy, I do want you to be a good father. I do love you." She kissed me softly. We both heard the front door slam.

"Bitches! I'm home! One of you cum catchers make me a sandwich!" Tasha yelled from downstairs.

Alisha's attitude and stance changed instantly. She became aggressive.

"Can you pee from..." I asked and she shushed me.

"No. Now get these sheets off and washed. Give them to the black haired slave. Then you need to get new sheets from that cabinet and re-make the bed. I will have your ass again after dinner tonight. Get moving, I'll deal with my sister."

I finished making the bed and then sat on it. I was beginning to regret dating Alisha. I had wanted to be a meteorologist. I wanted to study tornadoes, and hurricanes. Now I'd be worshiping her asshole, her vagina and cock. There was no way back. Biologically, I was connected to her. She HAD warned me countless times before I swallowed that first load of cum.

I wondered what the future would bring. Especially as I had zero influence over it. She could do what ever she wanted, and I would just follow. If she cheated on me, I'd have to just accept it. WAIT...NO! I'm not a cuckold! I got up and stormed down the stairs.

I found Alisha watching TV in her skirt and loose T-shirt. Tasha sat in a recliner watching the same show. Alisha looked up at me and muted the television.

"Something on your mind baby boy?" I knew she could see the determination on my face. I was filled with anger over something that had not happened yet.

"I will not be cuckolded!" I stated in my best authoritarian voice.

"Sister has a doggy that bites!" Tasha commented. "Fix the sound on the TV, I was watching that!" She chuckled and went back to her sandwich.

"Understood. We will set the terms of your service the day before the wedding. I'd never do that to you, you are the only boy I need." She said with patience, then changed her tone into high gear. "Now sit your ASS down on the floor! Next to me! Not there!" I sat at her feet facing her.

"Baby boy, you embarrassed me in front of my sister. You should be ashamed of yourself! Am I your Goddess or not?" She stared me down, holding my chin so I would look into her eyes.

"You are my Momma, my Goddess. I worship you!" I whined.

"Never mind about the TV, this is better than that stupid show!" Tasha cackled.

"You are so worried about me fucking other boys...I've seen the glances you had at my sister. Go...go on! Fuck her! I'll hold her down so you can plant your seed in her virgin pussy! Go do it!" Alisha was now yelling loud enough to make the windows shake in their frames. Tasha was loosing her mind laughing.

"I...I can't!" I tried to tell her.

"Why?"

"Because I belong to you!"

"And I belong to you baby boy. So get that cuckolding thought out of your goddess-damned head, or I WILL bliss you! FUCK!" She got up and went to the kitchen, stepping over and around me as I knelt on the floor.

Tasha giggled. I looked over to see her naked. When did she strip?

One of her hands cupping a C cup tit, the other fingering her gash.

"I'd have dated you, I mean, before you became a dick sleeve. You are cute. I wish I could feel you eat my juicy sweet pussy. Come close, smell it. You can do that much, right?" I crawled to the recliner she sat in. I could smell it already. Her pink lips contrasted perfectly with her dark brown skin.

"Come eat it slave. Com'on. That is an order!" She mocked my Momma. My face touched her thigh and I began to go into convulsions. I was gagging. I backed away quickly.

Tasha began to laugh hysterically.

"Stupid fucking males! Ever wonder why your sister and best friends sister are lesbians? It's cause you males are so fucking dumb! YOU just told Alisha that you were not able to cheat on her and yet you tried to anyway cause I "ordered" you to!" The laughter was loud enough Alisha came back into the room to put a stop to her sister's torments. She had heard everything.

She walked up to Tasha and picked her up out of the chair with one hand around her throat. She set her sister down on her knees in front of a growing cock now visible in the skirt.

"I told you to leave my fiancee alone. I told you if you continued to tease him, I'd feed you and make you mine. You don't listen. I don't like girls. I don't really like you much, yet as my sister, I do love you. I do this out of love. OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" Alisha ordered.

"No you can't! Mom will kill you!"

"No she will not. Futa above all, that is the policy. Now open your mouth and I will make you mine. Then, after you are good and imprinted, my husband will rape you, over and over and over! You will add children to the family Tasha. Open your fucking mouth and suck on my cock!" Alisha was growling in a tone I never wanted to hear ever again. I truly feared her now.

"Please, I'll stop, I'll be a great sister. Hell, I'll clean your new house!" Tasha pleaded as Alisha lined up.

"Yes you will." Alisha said as she plunged half of her massive cock into Tasha's throat. I could see her neck swell each time Momma went deep. I wondered if my neck looked the same when Momma fucked my neck.

Tasha was panicking. Her arms signaling for me to save her. I just watched as my wife cuckolded me with her own sister. This felt different. I wondered if I would actually be able to fuck Tasha.

Alisha growled low in her chest and grunted. I watched as Tasha's eyes became glassy and dilated. She'd been imprinted. Tasha nursed on the cock as it began to lose it's hardness.

"Much better. My baby boy has a hard on from watching. Go sit on it till you are pregnant with his kid!"

"Yes sister."

"It's Momma to you!"

"Yes Momma!"

"Baby boy, remind me, who is the cuckold while my sister fucks you?" Momma smiled, dressed and left Tasha and I alone to fuck. She was tight, and wet and for some odd reason, in love with me in just seconds. Yet it was clear, I could not fuck her, she had to ride me. If I took the top I'd begin getting nauseated. I busted three loads in her before I heard the front door open.

"What in the Goddess name is this unholy horse shit!" Mrs Robbins shouted.

"I imprinted Tasha mother." Alisha said sternly.

"WHY???"

"I warned her to lay off of Paul, and she just kept picking at him, and myself! That's why! How many warnings must a Futa give?"

"It's your own SISTER!" Mrs Robbins was waving her hands around in dismay and confusion.

"Futa above all mother." Alisha crossed her arms under her clothed breasts.

"Alisha, that's the rule, but you've gone too far! Incest?"

"One blowjob was all. She will be Paul's pet, I won't have to cage him as she will be nursing his cock whenever she's not working." Alisha reasoned.

"Your going to put HER below a COCK SLEEVE?!!!" Fire seemed to burn within Mrs Robbins eyes. I watched as she crossed the room blindingly fast, and punched my Momma right the fuck out.

"You are a fucking little ingrate of a futa daughter! AND I CAN'T FIX ANY of what you have done!!!" Mrs Robbins said her monologue to my unconscious fiancee.

I have no idea why I did it. It was instinct. I ran up to, jumped, and tackled Mrs Robbins to the floor of the living room. I knew I would suffer for it, but I punched her in the face as hard as I could.

I actually knocked her out.

I went to Momma, and told Tasha to get ice and towels as I tried to wake my fiancee.

"I want all three of you out of my house! You are disowned Alisha. Pay for your own wedding! I hope for Goddess-sake you bliss him, he's uncontrollable!" Mrs Robbins woke to Tasha's care. I had woken Momma, just a couple minutes prior.

"You knocked me out, he was just protecting me!" Alisha argued.

"Strong for a male, must have put his butt into it!" Tasha giggled.

"SHUT UP TASHA!!" Three of us said at the exact same time.

I helped pack up both Tasha's and Momma's car after putting my clothes back on. We went to stay at a motel not far from the new house. We drove past it stopping briefly.

"Four bedrooms, three baths, and a dedicated nursery with a drop chute to the laundry room in the basement, for dirty diapers. It has an office for me, and a playroom in the basement for my husband and his slave." She began to drive again with Tasha following us in her car.

After we moved the expensive items into the motel room, Momma suggested we eat. She got us a secluded table at the Italian restaurant nearby. Most likely so she would not be overheard.

"Baby girl, I'm tempted to bliss you as I can see you being a thorn in my husband's, and my side. Convince me not to. You have one minute to think, then one minute to answer." Momma said coldly. I munched on a buttered bread stick as I could see Tasha's gears turning in her mind. She looked distraught, most likely from knowing there was no going back to her old life.

"I don't want to be blissed. However I cannot promise that I won't be cracking jokes otherwise. Ali, I mean Momma, I know better than anyone, how this works. I grew up watching it. I will ask that you leave me my mind so that I can be a mother to my children, and aunt to yours." She looked at her sister briefly, then down at the table.

"Your thoughts about your new sister in service baby boy?" She looked at me. I finished chewing and thought for a second. Did I want her giving me shit all the time? Would her attitude change if she was fed and then fucked in her ass? What would her sisters cum do to her? Instead of those questions, I asked a selfish one.

"How can I fuck her and not get sick?"

"She needs a bit more imprinting, then we can all have sex together." She replied. Tasha's eyes were welling up. "Buck up baby girl. I warned you several times. Now I own you like I own OUR husband. Quit crying. I'm going to have us married as a triad. I know that slavery is suffering, but at least it's me. It could have been mother that did it to you." She turned back to me.

"If this is a marriage Momma, don't bliss her. Besides, I'm sure once Tasha has respect for me, she will treat me like a husband, and father of her children." I said. Tasha looked up at me with thankful eyes.

"Don't hold your breath." Momma said. "Thank your fiancee baby girl, he just saved your mind." She instructed.

"Thank you Paul. I will treat you with respect, as I may now have your son or daughter in my womb. I will learn to love you, someday." She sniffled after. Using her napkin to wipe her nose, she then added: "Momma, I will serve you, our husband, and all of our children well. I promise." Tasha sounded genuine in her words. I cracked a small smile while Momma coldly nodded.

"Food's coming. Tonight I will have both of your asses. Now silence, the waiter is close." Momma ordered.

Momma lay on her back, her massive cock in the air as I pushed Tasha's hips lower. Once Momma was inside Tasha's ass, Tasha leaned back and spread her legs. I slid into her tight pussy. Tasha had been a virgin not 8 hours ago and now she had cocks in two of her holes.

"Baby boy fill her full of your cum! I want sons!" I heard from below Tasha. I kissed Tasha on the lips lightly and sped up, I knew that the only time I would get to use my 'boy clit' was when I was breeding Tasha. I'd be cock-locked unless Momma wanted me to breed one of them.

The scene was too hot. I could feel my balls boiling already. Tasha was tight as hell and seemed to be milking me. I had no idea what she was going through, as I had been blinded by my own lust. That was all that mattered in that instant. I shot off my fourth load of the day into the young black woman.

When I came down, Momma was going deep into Tasha's ass. It was only then I heard the whining and complaining. It had been going on the whole time I had guessed, but I had tuned it all out.

"Please stop Momma, you are killing me!"

"Take my load you little bitch!" Momma snarled and growled as I could see her balls twitching. "Baby boy! There's a plug in my purse, hand it to me, and clean out all the cum leaking from her twat." She ordered.

Great now I had to eat my own cum.

"Yes Momma." I handed her the plug. It looked to be the same size as mine. Then waited till Momma stopped thrashing into Tasha's ass so I could clean the leak from her pussy. Momma slipped out of Tasha, and shoved in the plug in a fluid motion. It was so quick, that I didn't notice Tasha move while I was licking her labia clean. All Tasha could do was moan and smile. She was cum drunk.

I slept on Momma's left tit, Tasha on her right tit. I wondered to myself if she had planned this all along. To have her sister too. I wondered what other situations may happen that seemed incidental that would lead her to imprint more people. She was backtracking on everything, well, it seemed like it to me.

I woke to my phone ringing again.

"Patricia I am sooo sorry. There was a fight at my house, I had to get a motel room. It slipped my mind you wanted to see ba..Paul." She actually looked upset she had forgotten. Then she put her cock in my mouth. I knew what to do.

"I will bring him by your place, how's a half hour sound?" Momma asked.

"Nope, just need to feed him, and we'll be over. My sister will be with us as well." Momma's breath was quicker and she was now in my throat.

"I owe you a meal, let me take you and your wife out to lunch! I want to change the wedding venue, and need both of your thoughts and ideas."

"Sounds good Patricia see you in a few." She disconnected and fired a much smaller breakfast than I was accustomed to. I sucked her clean.

"Get dressed babies, we have to make new wedding plans with baby boy's sister." Momma ordered.

Tasha hovered by Momma's limp cock.

"None for me?" Tasha asked.

"Baby girl sit in front, I'll feed you on the way. I need 10 minutes."

"Thank you Momma."

"Get dressed little slut!" Momma barked.

I couldn't help but get hard watching Tasha take Momma's cock while Momma drove. Tasha could actually stay belted in and take half of Momma from where she was, leaning at about 60 degrees. Momma's knuckles went white on the steering wheel as Tasha was fed. For some reason this seemed beautiful to me.

"Paul!" Patricia yelled in the parking lot of the diner. She came running toward me. I opened my arms and caught her in an embrace.

"I was so worried! When she said that you would be staying with her from now on...and never coming home again? What is that about?" She asked. I wasn't allowed to speak. I had to wait for Momma to catch up to us to answer for me.

"He's connected to me now Patricia. He loves me so much he's placed his life in my hands. I will speak for him, and make all decisions for him." Momma told my sister.

Patricia considered what it would be like to be a slave to Denise briefly. Then became offended for her brother.

"He isn't allowed to even speak to his sisters!?" Patricia walked up to the much larger woman. Denise realized what was about to happen, and jumped on Patty, pulling her away. "If it wasn't for me, you two would not even be dating!" Patty pointed out.

"Baby boy, explain to them how you feel." Momma told me.

"Everything is fine. I explained it to you. I'm a kept man. I want this. Wait is that?" I watched another car pull into the parking lot. It was Andrea. She got out of her white sedan and walked straight up to me. She kissed me and grabbed my cock. I didn't return the kiss and it was making me nauseous. However my dick responded just fine.

"I fucking missed you!" Andrea wrapped her arms around me, and I was able to return the hug.

"It's been a couple days Andrea, sheesh!" Denise commented.

"Patty explained why you won't kiss me back. You're brainwashed to love only her. That's not fair! What happens to me, when we turn 30 and you are still with her?" She was poking my chest. Momma was standing behind me, Tasha, behind her.

"Careful sister-in-law to be. Don't hurt my baby boy." Momma warned.

"Baby boy?" Andrea questioned. Denise and Patricia stifled a giggle. "You have him in diapers Alicia?"

"It's the pet name I chose for him. My sister is my baby girl. She also is imprinted to me." Alisha explained.

"So incest isn't a big deal to you huh?" Andrea was going somewhere with this. I knew it, and I could tell Denise smelled the gears grinding and turning in Andrea's head.

"No, not really. In fact it is one of my favorite kinks. Hence baby boy, as he nurses on me every morning to get his breakfast." Alisha grinned.

"Soo...If I was..."Andrea started. Denise pulled her away from me.

"What ever you were about to say, forget it. Paul is not worth being enslaved by futa cum!" Denise warned. Patty finally caught on to Andrea's thinking.

Momma could smell the fluids that had begun to seep from Andrea's sex. Momma smiled.

"Andrea, would you like to have sex with your brother, and give him children? Is that what you were about to ask before this woman rudely interrupted you?" Momma asked.

"Back the fuck off now!" Denise went from trying to stop a fight, to starting one.

"It's a simple question. I know Paul loves his sister dearly. I felt guilty for separating them. I'm simply trying to correct my error." Momma grinned at the now infuriated Denise.

"What part of 'fuck off', do you not understand?!" Denise was near rabid. Definitely the dominant one in their marriage.

"Are you going to let your sister-in-law answer or no?" Momma questioned. Her mirth was fading rapidly.

"No, she needs to get back in her car and go home." Denise thumbed to Patty to get Andrea away from us. Andrea was fighting our sister.

"So you are denying her a choice. Then you call me a 'bad mate' to my fiancee? Hey Denise. Pot- Kettle yeah?" Momma taunted.

"Andrea you are an adult. If you want to be married to your brother, my sister and I, just let me know. By the way, all of you. The wedding has been to moved to Sunday, at the Futa Lodge on 10th. 1pm, reception starts at 6pm. You are all still invited, regardless of how you have acted. I don't hold grudges. See you then, as I guess Denise will not be wanting to dine with us?" Momma asked sweetly. Denise spat on the ground.