My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too! Denise! You are a fucking sexist?" Andrea cussed. "You disgusting piece of shit!"

"Hey wait, I'm trying to protect you!" Denise was verbally backpedaling.

"My babies, lets go get a table. Who ever shows up, shows up." Momma instructed. I fought her arm briefly as she corralled me to the entrance of the restaurant. As we walked across the parking lot, I could hear Patricia start to cry, as venom shot from Andrea's mouth.

"I'm not sexist!" Denise tried to defend herself.

"No just a woman that would cheat on her wife to get me in the sack! Patty! She has my nudes on her phone. She sent them to herself from Paul's phone, then emailed me comments on them!" Andrea turned the tables on her sister-in-law. She quietly sauntered into the restaurant hearing her sister demanding Denise's phone.

"My fiancee would like the steak, medium rare, with the sauteed onions and mushrooms. He'd like a loaded baked potato but no bacon bits. My sister-in-law will have the chef's salad no eggs, with a side of fries. My little sister would like the double bacon deluxe burger, with onion rings...." Momma looked out the window. "The guest coming in now would like a garden salad with the Italian dressing, no croutons. And I will have the the same as my man here." Momma smiled at the waitress and handed her the menu.

"How did you do that?" Andrea asked. "How did you know what I like to eat, and what I don't like on a salad? Hell, you got Paul's favorite from this place too!"

"You will know everything if you marry us." Momma sipped her cola.

"Sorry I'm late. Can I still order?" Patricia asked.

"Alisha ordered you a garden salad with Italian dressing and no croutons." Andrea stared at her sister to see the face she made.

"Wait...how did you know that is what I get from this place?" Patty asked Alisha.

"You'd have to marry into the family to know all the futa secrets apparently." Amanda said and chuckled softly.

"Yeah, no. I'm pissed at Denise, but not enough to leave her." She saw a waitress pass. "Can I get an iced tea no lemon?"

"It's already on the way miss, she knew what you wanted." The waitress smiled, then moved to another table. We all watched as Denise left in her truck.

"So Andrea, what were the questions you wanted to ask?" Momma asked.

"Just that...You know I love him right?"

"Yes I saw the nudes on his phone. He loves you very much as well. Had we not met, I think the two of you would have moved to a town where no one knew you, and been husband and wife there." Momma said softly.

"Yeah, most likely. So what do I have to do, to be with him?" Andrea looked sincere. Patty sighed.

"I have to imprint you. Thankfully you have a couple days to decide. I will be honest and say I am not attracted to girls, like at all. But, if you help keep my baby boy happy, and give him children, I would be pleased to have you as one of my servants."

"Ah servants?" Andrea looked at me.

"We will be her slaves Andrea. Once imprinted, she makes all of our decisions for us, and we do as we are told. I will be honest, I love serving her. Nothing feels like a chore when it pleases Momma. I obey because I love her. If I don't obey while I have free will, she has an option to take that away too. It's called being 'blissed'." I explained. Patricia was shaking her head in disapproval.

"Blissed?" Andrea asked.

"My mother did it to my dad, and her white slaves. It essentially makes you mindless. You stop thinking, stop talking and only live to obey. They only crave futa cum, and are human toilets. They eat regular food too." Tasha informed.

"Can we change the subject?" Patricia was looking green.

"I won't bliss you, nor your brother, if you chose us. My sister? I'm undecided." Momma said and laughed.

"Hey!" Tasha protested, then laughed.

"Garden salad for the lady, no croutons with Italian. Chef's salad for you, no eggs." The waitress dropped of the salads and Patricia's iced tea.

Andrea waited till the waitress left then asked.

"What guarantees are there that Paul nor I will be blissed?" Andrea was covering a question I couldn't ask anymore. The question would not come from my mouth. I had been partially brainwashed. But I didn't mind...so far.

"None." Momma looked into my sister's eyes. "Do you love and trust your brother?"

Andrea nodded.

"Your brother loves and trusts me. Once imprinted, you will also love and trust me. I would rather have parents that can take care of our children, rather than mindless holes to dump my cum into. You understand?" Momma kept her gaze with Andrea.

Andrea nodded.

"You have two days to decide what you want to do. I will warn you, like I warned your brother, once you drink my cum, there is no going back. No doctor can fix it. You will be my slave. I will own you. You will not be attracted to anyone outside of our family. In most places, slavery is suffering. But slaves to futa Mistresses, feel very different. Your brother said it. He loves serving me." Momma broke her gaze with Andrea.

The rest of the food arrived and we all thanked the waitress. As soon as she was out of earshot Patricia spoke up.

"I like to service my wife. I wish she'd had magical cum so she could make me blindly love her like Paul loves you." She grumbled.

"What's going on? I mean besides the photos of me?" Andrea asked.

"We stopped having sex." Patty admitted blandly. "Frankly I'm more attracted to you Andrea than I am her." She took a sip of iced tea as Andrea's eyes went wide. Patricia finished. "I saw the pictures too. Like Paul, I always had a thing for you. Unlike Paul, I didn't act on it." She looked at me. "I wouldn't mind being a mother someday, but I would prefer to have sex with Andrea. As much as Alisha isn't into vagina, I'm not into dick. Especially not giant futa cock." She shoveled salad into her mouth, possibly to get herself from saying anything more.

"Um...thank you?" Amanda said disarmed by the admission.

"My offer stands for you as well Patricia. If you want to join us, you know how to get a hold of me. Call your brother's phone. I will answer." Momma said lowly.

"Momma why are you offering this to my sisters? It was just supposed to be us, then you took your sister, now you are gonna take my sisters?" Something in me had snapped.

I had been quietly eating while this conversation dragged on. But she was taking my family as her slaves before my very eyes. How was I to stay quiet?

"Eat your food and remain silent baby boy. Trust Momma. I am trying to give you your family back." She cautioned. Though, the tone in her voice, said I was going to get punished. "How was your steak? Mine was perfect." She asked.

"Excellent, thank you Momma, my love." I combined both of my addresses to her to show my sisters that I was a happy futa cock sleeve.

Not much else was discussed as we finished our late lunch. Andrea kissed my mouth and grabbed my cock again before she left. Patty kissed my cheek and rode with Andrea.

"Fuck I'm horny. Gonna fuck both of your sweet asses tonight!" Momma said as she drove back to the motel.

Momma pushed into my throat as I lay on my back. She was suckling on my cock as well, in a '69'. Her cock was lodged deep when I felt breakfast hit my stomach. The sheets were still wet and sticky from the four loads Tasha and I took in the ass the night before. Two each. As promised, she allowed the cum to drip out of us, as to not progress any bliss.

Tasha was tossing a minor fit as she talked to housekeeping to get new sheets. I was always fed first. The wedding was tomorrow, and she had that much time to know her place.

Like every morning thus far, the phone rang. My phone. Momma wiped her dick in my hair to clean it, as she stood on the floor and answered. Tasha and I listened close to the one sided phone call.

"Hello Andrea."

"Well it is a life changing decision, but I will not cage your brothers cock. By the way it grew two inches."

"Yes. I intend on having children with him too. Mine will most likely be born futa. So you and baby girl giving me boys and girls would be great, I want a huge family!"

"No.... Any born girls or futa, are going to be free. The males, I will imprint when they are of age. I don't want what happened to my brother to ever happen again."

"He ended up with a vicious futa. I'm not saying all white futanari are evil and cruel, I just know that my sister-in-law is a massive cunt." A long pause.

"Oh? And what did she say last night?" Momma sat down on the bed. Tasha and I watched her expressions trying to gauge what Andrea was telling her.

"Yeah divorces take a long time." She waved baby girl to nurse on her now rising meat.

"I'm starving!" Tasha whispered and took her sister's thick black cock in her mouth.

"If you are serious, come by the motel room today. Patricia has to set divorce in motion before she can join us." Momma held her hand to the back of Tasha's head. Tasha was choking on her sisters cock. I loved watching this.

"There is a way, but she'd have to give up all of her rights. It would nullify the marriage, as she has stopped being a human, and became property. For that to happen Andrea, she has to be blissed completely." Momma explained. I stood in front of her and frantically waved my arms and shook my head "NO!"

"I'd have to hear it..ugh..out of your sisters mouth. The wedding is in less than 28 hours. Ugh. Sorry, I'm feeding my sister her breakfast. Ugh!" Tasha inhaled deeply as the cock fell from her mouth. She rubbed her belly and smiled.

"One step at a time Andrea. You do you. We can worry about Patricia later." Momma was laying her head on my stomach on the bed.

"If that is what you wish, I'd love to have you. Your brother will be very happy. Tell you what, by the time you drive over I will be able to feed you. Bring a warm weather, and cold weather outfit, and your computers and tech. You will not need anything else. Okay?"

"You are welcome. Thank you for deciding to be in my service."

"Okay see you soon."

"Bye",

"One down, one to go baby boy. You will get her knocked up as soon as the wedding is over and we move into the house. You'll get baby girl knocked up today. Fuck your new sister baby boy." Momma ordered.

"Yes Momma."

Tasha and I went to work making babies for Momma as soon as Tasha put the new sheets on. We heard Momma leave the motel room but didn't care. We had stomachs full of Momma's cum, which fueled us like F-1 cars on a track. We fucked and came. Fucked and came. My balls and prostate were empty as we showered together.

We heard a knock at the door.

I put on a robe and answered the door. There stood Patricia with a black eye and swollen lip.

"Come in! Quick! Tasha call Momma! Tasha was still naked and dripping as she called standing in the small bathroom.

She put it to her head then put it on speaker.

"Momma, Patricia's here and she's been assaulted." Tasha explained.

"Who hurt you Patricia?" Momma asked over the speaker, as I cleaned the small cuts on her face.

"It doesn't matter." Patricia said. "Can I stay here in the motel with you all?"

"Yes honey. Stay with our family. I'm coming back soon with help." Momma hung up.

It took a long time to get the truth from her. But she finally admitted that Denise had told our dad about what was going on, and that Patty was thinking of joining our family. Our father had done this to his own daughter. Patty had gone home to help Andrea pack up her stuff.

Momma came back to the motel to check on Patty, with Andrea showing up right after.

"Inexcusable" Momma muttered as looked over Patty's wounds.

"Patricia, I need you to suck my cock. I can help the pain go away and heal you, but I have to imprint you. Know that I will never let anything like this happen to you again." Momma looked into her tearful eyes.

"I haven't decided yet." Patricia said honestly.

"I have." Andrea got to her knees, and began to suck the head of Momma's black meat. She found it under Momma's skirt without permission to do so. Momma made almost no sound as she was being attended to by my fraternal twin. She focused on Patricia. I watched as my sister worked Momma's cock head.

"Last chance to change your mind Andrea. You swallow this you are going to be my slave forever!" Momma warned. Andrea nodded and took more of the cock into her face. Momma closed her eyes as she enslaved another person. Andrea gulped down the eight ounces of sperm and cum. Andrea's eyes opened as she pulled away her eyes dilated. She was cum drunk.

"Patricia, stay here and watch over your sister. Andrea, princess, no sex with your sister understood?" Momma looked into her eyes as she adjusted her skirt.

"Yes Momma, thank you Momma." Andrea's voice sounded far away, her mind was barely holding reality as the chemicals and hormones of Momma's cum gripped and changed her thoughts and will.

"Baby boy, you are with me. I need to talk to my Mom before we do what I need to do." She said and opened the door of the motel room. I quickly put on sweat pants and a shirt, not realizing they were Tasha's, and didn't fit right. I did get my own shoes, somehow.

"Those clothes suit you baby boy." She smiled. It was then I realized they were Tasha's and the back of the sweat pants had print on them, at the ass. "Juicy", they proclaimed. The drive to her old house was short. I knew not to ask questions, but my curiosity was eating me up inside. What plans did she have to deal with my dad?

"You know the rules. I'd leave you in the car, but I want you in my hearing range at all times. So follow the rules of the house, and don't open your mouth no matter what you hear. Am I clear baby boy?" She was stern in her tone.

"Yes Momma my love."

She turned off the engine. "Good boy."

We got out of the car and walked to the front door. She knocked after checking to see if the door was locked. It was.

Her dad answered the door and waved us in. I stripped and knelt near the door while Momma went searching for her mother. Her dad nodded at me and gave me a thumbs up. He left. It was quiet in this house today. I realized it was mid-afternoon, so I would have thought the slaves to be cleaning. I had only seen Mr. Robbins. Minutes passed before I heard an argument below us. Everyone seemed to be in the basement.

I heard stomping up the stairs and Mrs Robbin's voice now in the kitchen.

"Alisha, I agree with you. Hitting a woman is wrong, but how is this your problem? Shouldn't Denise take care of this?" Mrs. Robbins sounded concerned, not angry at all.

Momma mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"You really like white people don't you, and I had no idea you were into women." Mrs Robbin's teased/mocked.

"They are his sisters." I could hear Momma now.

"Look Alisha, I like kinky shit just as much as the next futa, but you are going all out on this incest thing with your husband and his sisters. People will notice!" Mrs. Robbins actually sounded worried?? What had changed with her in the 12 or 18 hours since we had left this house? Was being free of Tasha's constant sharp jokes a relief to the Matriarch? They sounded to be getting along well.

"Family is family Mom. I will take care of mine like you took care of us."

"Fine, I will help you antagonize them, but as soon as you or your slave boy get hit by him and I record it, I'm calling the cops." Mrs Robbins sighed.

"Thank you mother." She walked to where I could see her in the dining room. "Call your sisters and tell them to meet us here, immediately." She ordered.

"Yes Momma."

I called Andrea's phone and told her.

"When was the last time you or he ate?" Mrs. Robbins asked.

"I'm starving, but I fed him, Tasha, and Andrea this morning. He might be peckish." Momma informed.

"I'll have the boys make some lunch. Do you let him use furniture still?" Mrs. Robbins asked as I hung up.

"Well, as he will be managing the others, possibly 3 females now, I'll make him Alpha, so yes."

"When did you start liking pussy?" Mrs. Robbins asked shaking her head.

"I don't. Boy butt for the win. However, I can put them to work, so I don't have to work as much. This also frees me up to spend more time with baby boy. I know how you feel mom, but I do love him." Momma explained.

"The fact you are enslaving his sisters is proof of that. Good thing he doesn't have more siblings!" Mrs Robbin's made a joke. I couldn't help but smile as I sat at the dining room table. Momma laughed audibly. Mrs. Robbin's chuckled at her own joke.

"Mom, am I still disowned?" Momma asked. (Awful segue Momma) I thought to myself.

"I'll give you some money to help cover costs of the wedding, provided your father and I are still invited."

"You are mom. I'm sorry about Tasha."

"No, don't apologize. She had it coming. I'm glad it was you. She could be with some tweeker or shady con-man someday. It's good to know you will take care of her. I want loads of grand kids, at least half being futa."

"I will mom. I promise, and baby boy and I will get started on that right after the wedding."

"Good. Then I will tell you about the acquisition I got this week. You know that shipping company out of Portland Oregon, that was caught smuggling Chinese immigrants?"

"I bought it for you as a wedding present." Mrs Robbin's beamed.

"Mom, I'm trying to work less not more!" Momma laughed. "Thank you mom. I'll restructure it and get it up and running after the wedding."

"Good girl. Oh! Sandwiches are here. Eat well you two. I'm going to setup all of our phones to record." Mrs Robbins took my phone from me and Momma handed hers over.

Mrs Robbins left the room, playing with our phones.

"You may speak." Momma said in between bites.

"I love you."

"Nothing else?"

"No Momma, I figured out your plan as you spoke. Glad to see you not fighting." I bit into the ham and cheese on rye.

"Baby boy, know that futa are above all, and even if we fight, we forgive each other quickly." Momma educated. "Someday, perhaps in your lifetime. The futa sex will dominate the entire world. All homo-sapiens will be enslaved to us."

"Glad I got in on the ground floor and you grant me free will." I made it sound like a joke, but what she had just said, scared me.

"You should be. I cannot guarantee what our futa-daughters will be like." She wasn't joking.

"I will raise them to respect sapiens Momma, like you do."

"I would like that." She said after swallowing. Momma had great manners. Never talked with her mouth full like Patricia and Andrea did.

A knock came on the door.

Again, Mr Robbins appeared and ushered in my sisters. Andrea stripped at the door and went to her knees. Patricia walked up to the dining table and sat down next to me.

"Princess, come here and kneel next to my chair." Momma ordered. Andrea did as asked.

"Oh your father is QUITE the sexist isn't he?!" Mrs Robbins handed our phones back as she inspected Patricia's face. "Yes, now I see why you want this action against him, Alisha." She walked around the table to where Andrea knelt.

"Breeder, where is your phone?" Mrs Robbins asked. Andrea pointed to the folded pile of her clothing next to the door. Mrs. Robbins nodded. "Clothed slave, where is yours. I need it." Patty handed it over.

"I'm not imprinted yet." Patricia said quietly.

"I can tell. Thank you for your phones I'm going to set them to record." Mrs Robbins left again.

"Yet?" I asked Patty.

"Baby Boy!" Momma scolded me. I didn't have permission to speak. I looked down.

"Yes, 'yet', baby boy. We are negotiating if she wants to a breeder like baby girl and princess, or just be an income slave."

"No blissing though right?" Patricia asked.

"Depends on what and when you decide, and how much damage that woman Denise, has caused in your feeble mind." Momma said dryly.