My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby we said we'd go slow." I reasoned.

"We are my sweet prince. Nurse on just the head. Please?" She asked sweetly. I opened my mouth. She planted the circumcised head in my mouth.

"Good boy, now nurse on me baby boy." She said in a wispy voice. I began to suck on her cock head.

"Momma's gonna feed you. Suck a bit more in baby. You can handle it."

I found myself shoving more of her black cock in my mouth and sucking harder.

"Good boy now rub momma's cock with one hand and her balls with the other." She cooed. I listened and followed her directions. My hand could not get all around her cock and her testicles were the size of tennis balls. Yet I did what my beautiful futa asked.

"I'm close baby. Now you have to make a decision. Once you swallow my cum, you are going to want to be with me forever. I promise to treat you better than my mom treated my dad! If you don't want to suck my cock or be fucked 4-5 times a day...don't swallow it! I'm being honest with you because I'm falling in love with you!" She was breathing heavy.

I simply nodded and pushed more of the giant meat into my mouth.

"Baby last chance!" She was moving in and out of my sucking lips.

"Hmmm!"

"I love you too baby! Enjoy my cum my slave!"

"HmMMM?" Did she say 'Slave'?

"Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!"

I was in a daze. My stomach was full like I had eaten a huge meal. The shower in the motel room was running. I assumed that was my new girlfriend. But I wasn't sure. Something felt off. Different. I belched. Oh!

I had sucked off my futa girlfriend. That beautiful futa. The shower turned off. The door opened. She was toweling herself in front of me.

"How do you feel Paul?" She asked as her tits jiggled while drying herself.

"Lightheaded and full. What did we eat after the burgers?" I asked.

"You had about 12 ounces of my cum baby. You belong to me now. Like vampires, once you suck from us you belong to us. I'm your mommy now." She leaned over me on the bed laughing.

"Stop it Ali- Alis..." I tried to remember her name it was erased from my memory. Cum drunk, they called it.

"'Mommy' works baby boy. My name doesn't matter now. Though I did make you a promise. I won't let you get mindless. Also, as you are my love, I will let you give me baby futa, boys and girls! We will have a family Paul."

"Stop this! I don't like this."

"You don't want to fuck my virgin pussy with that massive...Goddess, it grew um, seven inch cock?"

"Huh?" I looked down at my hard on. It was way bigger than it was when we arrived at the motel. I would know I was stroking the damned thing while she was in the shower. I touched it with my hand. It was wider too. What did her cum do to me?

"Neat! Mom said that happened to Daddy, but not like you!" She grinned and pulled off her towel.

"Be a good boy for mommy and let me clean and lube you up all nice okay?" She said and lifted my legs. My ass was on display, until she buried her face in it. Her tongue went into my virgin hole. She lapped, penetrated and massaged my rectum for close to a half hour. I was between falling asleep from the comfort and relaxation it gave me, and the lust it drove into my swelling cock.

She put my knees over her shoulders and kissed me. I felt pressure on my asshole.

"And with thee, we are wed!" She said as she pushed her cock into my ass. I began to scream, she was ripping me in half!

"Shh baby boy, you will take mommy's cock like a good husband!" She corrected me. "That was just the tip. Here, bite on this, but no more noise while mommy breeds you!" She put her torn panties in my mouth. Then she made love to me for the first time.

I was crying from the pain. Though she saw it differently.

"So happy to be with your wife you are in tears of joy? I love you too baby boy!" She said as she pounded into me.

"You are my first and only male, baby. I'll never cheat on you, your ass is perfect for my cock, and my cock is perfect for your ass!" She said in staccato as she railed my ass.

My eyes were closed as I breathed through the pain. She had been right, I did stretch.

"Good boy, you took half of me just fine, now a little more." She moaned into my ear.

"Half?" I thought.

I was fully dilated to her girth. Now it was just pressure inside my guts, that and on each pass her cock head rubbed my prostate. I had started to orgasm, but not like normal. It was constant and didn't end. It didn't hurt as much anymore, I was beginning to moan as I just kept oozing cum from my cock.

"Almost all of it now. Let's go balls deep baby." She pushed all of it in at once. I opened my eyes wide as I felt her rearranging my organs.

"I'm not going to fuck you, I will keep this slow pace and make love to you baby." She removed the panties and began to kiss me. Now I was in constant pleasure, as I tongue wrestled with her. There was hot passion in this. I forgot my ass for a bit and felt my heart swell. I was in love. Complete and absolute love. Her nipples grazed my chest and she sped up a bit.

"I'm close baby." She whispered and resume kissing me. I held her head to mine.

"Fill me Ali. Fill me up!" I moaned.

"Oh Goddess yes!" She panted and slammed into my ass four hard times. Her eyes rolled up into her head as I felt her wash out my insides with her massive hot load. She collapsed on top of me, kissing me.

We necked as her cock began to shrink. She stopped.

"I almost forgot the other reason I was late!" She reached into her purse and pulled out a large butt-plug.

"This will keep my cum in you, and it will make it so you aren't hurt every time we make love. You have to always wear it, unless... you know. It has a chip in it that will tell me when you take it out and for how long." She slid out of me and replaced her cock with the plug.

"Let's shower baby." She pulled me up from the bed. I tried to stand but my legs were so weak. She helped me into the bathroom and then into the shower. Afterward I lay in her arms in bed.

"Um what did you mean by "slave"?" I asked her. "And that vampire thing, is that true?"

"Well, there is no such thing as a submissive futa. We are very dominant with our mates. So yes I will be making you mine. The term "slave" is only kind of appropriate. You will see to my every want and need, but I won't have to force you. You will do it of your own free will because you are imprinted to me. I mean if you are kinky, I can get you a collar and leash!" She laughed. I supposed that was a joke. I wasn't finding this funny.

"Baby I warned you three times before to ingested my cum. You did this yourself. I didn't force you. I love you Paul. Know that you belong to me now. Also know that I'm monogamous, not like other futa that have stables of men. I only want you."

"I love you too Alisha." I turned to face her from the spoon position we had been in. I kissed her. I was completely wiped out. I doubted I'd get a hard on for a week. Alisha looked tired as well. She rolled to her back and lay my head on her left breast as we fell asleep.

"Wake up dear, I really need to feed you breakfast. Or else I'm gonna go jerk off. Please wake up!" Ali's voice.

"Sorry baby, yesterday took it out of me." I opened my eyes. Her cock was at my lips.

"Open dear, let me feed you." She ordered.

I opened my mouth and she placed a quarter of her mammoth into my gob.

"Nurse dear fiancee, nurse my cock so I can feed you." She said. I began to suck the same way I had the day before. I rubbed her shaft with one hand and massaged her heavy balls with the other.

"I'll be quick this morning, I have to get home soon, my parents are probably freaking out." She moaned. I didn't wait long. Her cum began to fire into my mouth and I gulped it all down. I had tasted my own cum once, and it was gross. Hers was delicious.

"Thank you baby. Now can you please get dressed and take me home?"

"Let me go to the bathroom quickly please?" I asked as I stumbled, a bit tipsy into the bathroom. I took out the plug. From the other room I heard "Dee-Deet!" I relieved myself, washed the plug, and replaced it. "Dee Deet!" Again from her phone. She hadn't been lying.

On the way home she was quite chatty and excited.

"My mom is going to be so happy! You have to come over tonight for dinner. Mom will want to start planning our wedding." She was beaming.

"So fast? We had one date?" I asked.

"You are imprinted on me. You belong to me. I wasn't exaggerating." She looked at me seriously. "You won't want anyone else ever again. Once we mate, it's for life, at least for the male."

"I am in love with you. I've never felt this feeling before. One date and I cannot imagine a life without you." I smiled at her. Sitting on the butt-plug was a new experience. I felt every bump in the road. I pulled up in front of her house, yet I was staring at mine.

"I'll call you this afternoon. Let you know when to come to dinner." She got out of the car.

"If I don't answer right away, it's because I'm job hunting." I said as she kissed me goodbye. She stopped.

"Job hunting? My man doesn't work for a living, he takes care of his wife!" She scolded.

"How am I supposed to move out of my sisters place without a job?" I asked honestly.

"You are so adorable. Honey you are mine now. I'll take care of everything. You never have to stress, or make a decision ever again. I'll do all the thinking for the both of us. Now, gotta go. Stay home. No job hunting. Understood baby?"

"Yes my love."

"Good." She closed the door. I watched her go inside. She stepped lightly, almost skipping. I looked at my parents house one more time and drove back to my sisters.

"Where were you all night?" I was hit with, before I was even in the door.

"Seriously?" I asked. Patty held her ground.

"Well? Did you get lucky?" She asked.

"Um yes. A bit more than I bargained for."

"What do you mean?" She had me sit next to her on the couch and muted the TV.

"Have you ever heard of Futa imprinting?"

"Imprinting, like a baby duck does to it's mother?" She asked.

"I guess? Only not with eyesight or smell, well maybe scent. Yet, also with semen." I tried to explain.

"There's is that urban myth about that, but I've never seen it proven." Patty mentioned.

"Yeah I need to look this up." I left and went to the guest room.

"DAMMIT!" I shouted turning off the computer.

"What?" Patty came running in.

"Your brother is getting married to a futanari." I said with a half smirk. "I least I'm pretty sure. I need to test this." I pulled up a nude of Andrea on my phone. The same one that got me hard for the last few months and I jerked off to when we couldn't be together.

I felt nothing.

I pulled up a pic I took of Alisha nude on the bed this morning, and was instantly hard.

"Yup. Getting married."

"That's not funny Paul. What the fuck are you talking about?" She looked at me like I had lost my mind. In a way I had, I supposed.

"I'm imprinted to Alisha, no one else will ever be attractive to me." I stated and walked up to hug my older sister. "I'm kinda having a mild freak out at the moment." I finished.

"Impossible. Have Andrea come over. You two are like rabbits." Patty held me as she spoke.

"Nope, just looked at her nude pic and nothing. No love, no lust, nothing." I stated coldly.

"One, gross, you have nude pics of our sister on your phone. Two, show it to me." She smiled and let me go. She looked at the pic. "What a little minx, damn she got a hot bod. Lucky Denise chose me! You got one of Alisha?"

I showed her the pic I took.

"That! That! Was inside YOU??!" Patty's eyes were wide open, her mouth agape.

"Balls deep last night. She not even hard in that." I felt proud of that for some reason.

"Now I know why futa prefer men. Women dislike anal, and no woman is taking that in the puss! Thank gawd I'm a lesbian! Poor dad and mom, I'm a lesbian, my brother is gonna marry a futa, and Andrea likes micro dicks." She smiled weakly. "They will never have any grandchildren!"

"That may not be true. Alisha wants a family. She wants me to get her pregnant...sometime down the way. I'm going to her house for dinner tonight to discuss the plan. By the way, I don't have to look for a job." I looked at my sister, who was now staring at the picture of our sister again and touching herself through her shorts.

"Ahem!" I took back my phone.

"What do you mean, you don't need to look for work?" Patricia had turned red in embarrassment. "Denise won't like that at all."

"Well dear sister, like you, I'm a kept man. The submissive, or in my case, closer to biological slavery." I stated proudly. Again I didn't know why I was proud of this. "I'll know more after dinner tonight".

"You are wearing a butt-plug aren't you?" She asked.

"That was her second rule."

"What was the first?"

"I eat breakfast every morning from her."

"Nasty!!" Patty looked ill.

"Delicious, and it fills me up." Alright, who is talking to my sister? It isn't me! What the fuck am I saying?

Patty excused herself. She had gone from red with embarrassment to green with illness in seconds.

Later in the living room, I watched TV, waiting for her call. Patty came down the stairs finally.

"You barf?" I asked.

"No but close. You can't back out of this can you?" She asked.

"No. This is the rest of my life now. One crush, a bit of sex, and boom." I said blandly.

"I'm worried about you. She will have total control over you. This is what you wanted?" She sat next to me on the couch again.

"Patty I will be honest with you, she warned me several times that once I swallowed her load, everything would change. I never had a second thought. I think I will be happy. She also promised not to "bliss" me." I looked at my elder sibling.

"What is "bliss"?"

"When a futa comes in her mans holes so much that, he becomes "cum brained", as she called it. The male has no emotions other then happiness or joy, stops speaking, just does as he is told. Kinda like a sex fueled zombie. Her dad is "blissed". He um, really doesn't react to anything but what his wife tells him to do. I shook his hand when they were at the house. It was the weakest handshake I ever felt." I admitted all of this.

"So there WAS a hamster and wheel up there once, but now the hamster is dead. He's lobotomized?" She asked.

"Sounds about right. He's a mindless slave. Well sex slave and house slave. Ugh!" I didn't want to picture that.

"You trust her not to do that to you? Cause is sounds like you will not have any control over what she does...to you or anything." Her concern was showing plainly.

"You trust Denise not to turn you out to be a hooker working the streets?" I asked.

"That comparison is invalid." She said.

"Is it?" I looked into her eyes. "She doesn't want a man like her dad. She wants to raise a family with me someday." I said softly. "I think she truly loves me as I am."

"I fucking hope so."

My phone rang. I picked it up quickly.

"Hey babe!"

"Short leash she has on you." Patty said seeing how fast I answered, and then left for the kitchen.

"I'll pick you up at 5pm. Dinner is at 7. You don't need to dress up or anything. Be ready, okay baby?"

"Yes my love."

"Good boy, see you then."

She hung up.

Patty returned with two opened bottles of beer.

"To your last day of freedom." She said.

"Cheers." I said as we clinked the bottles together.

CHAPTER TWO

ENGAGED

Alisha picked me up at 4:45. For some reason I expected her to be late. I was happy to see her again although it had only been six hours.

"Have you been drinking beer?" She asked as soon as I got in the car.

"Yeah. I told my sister all about what was happening between us, and she wanted to celebrate." I explained.

"That was the last beer you will have without my permission. Do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes my love."

"Good. Now suck me while I drive. You want to get drunk? You know where the good stuff is."

"In your balls?"

"Yes boy, in my balls. I want you to eat dinner so I'm not going to feed you. Just nurse till we get to our place." She ordered. I lifted her skirt and and nursed on her hard cock while she drove the two miles back to my old neighborhood.

"Good boy. My cock will always be available to you." She said as she pulled in front of the house. She lifted my head from her cock. "When we get inside, I want you to take off your clothing. Men don't wear clothes in a futa house. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love." I said. The answer came so easy. For some reason, I had no questions. However whenever she said what she said next I felt pride.

"Good boy." She pat my head. "Mom owns 6 men, but only bred with my dad. So don't be shocked when you aren't the only naked man in there. My female sister may tease you a bit. Let her. She's a bitch, and I will take care of that for you. Oh! My mother will test you. I want you to try to follow her orders. Try as hard as you can, okay baby? And call my mom Mistress Robbins. Don't speak unless she asks you a question."

"Yes my love."

We walked in and I stripped. I folded my clothes and put them next to the door. I immediately noticed that every naked slave her mother had was wearing something over their cocks. Alisha was watching my eyes apparently.

"Slaves are kept in chastity. Husbands too. But that's after the wedding." She whispered. "Try not to get hard. I will keep my cock and tits covered to help you. My mom and sister will be fully dressed as well. Let's go."

I nodded.

"Paul! So good to see you again!" Her mother came to me with her arms wide open. I hugged her. "I'm so happy that you chose my daughter to be your Mistress and wife! Come! Sit boy on the floor next to the couch." I followed her orders.

"You are a fine looking young man. Such a sweet ass too! I maybe a little jealous of my daughter." She cooed. "How did you like your engagement night?" She grinned.

"It was heavenly. I had a crush, but now I am in complete love." I answered as concisely as I could.

"That's as it should be. Are you looking forward to being in my daughters service for life?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Mistress Robbins, if I may, I look forward to being her man. Eventually starting a family and taking care of her and our children." I smiled up at her. Her cock was poking out from her skirt.

"No dear boy. You will be enslaved and blissed. You will do as told. You have no decisions in your life. Stupid Sapiens. Alisha? Did you not explain everything to him?"

"I did mother. Your life and mine are not the same. I don't want him blissed. I want my children to have a father that can still think on his own." Alisha was speaking sternly.

"Watch your tone little lady or you can pay for the wedding out of your own funds!" Mrs Robbins scolded. A new voice popped in.

"Jeez Ali, what is this the fourth time you've tried? You actually fucked this one huh? You finally got your dick wet! Hey you!" A girl of about 19 stepped into my field of view. "What's your name slave?"

"I'm not a slave, and it's Paul." I answered emboldened by Alisha's resolve.

"Hmm, naked. Check. On the floor, not on furniture. Check. Glassy eyes of being cum starved. Check. You are a slave! Congrats." She looked at her sister. "Where's his cock cage?"

"We aren't married yet. Now shut the fuck up before I put you in the hospital again! Tasha!" Alisha roared. Her muscles flexed and veins popped out in her neck. She looked twice as large as a second ago.

"Cool your jets Ali, I was just fucking with you!" Tasha teased, her hands in the air.

"ALISHA! That is quite enough! You are scaring the slaves!" Mrs Robbins shouted over everyone. "You can nurse on my cock boy. It will make you feel better. Come now nurse on my thick cock." She ordered me.

I was trying to get to my knees to put her cock in my mouth. But my body refused to move toward it. It smelled repulsive to me. I tried again as she waved the monster in front of my face. My mouth was watering, yet I was disgusted by it at the same time. I forced my muscles to move, and touched it with my lips and then began to gag.