My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bathroom?!" I managed before I was unable to speak. Alisha picked me up and carried me to the toilet. I wretched and dry heaved until a little beer came out of my stomach. Mrs Robbin's walked into the bathroom.

"Yup he's yours. Good job Alisha. You should give him some piss to settle his stomach before dinner. Your father is about to serve."

"Mother!" Alisha shouted.

"What, you are going to toilet train him right?"

"No!" Alisha barked.

"Such a waste of a good slave." She said and left. I looked up at Alisha after cleaning myself up.

"Do I want to know?" I asked.

"I'll explain after we set up our marriage plans. Okay baby?"

I nodded.

We sat to dinner. Alisha's dad served dinner and kept drinks full as there was four of us at the table. He really was just following orders. The five white slaves were eating from dog dishes in the kitchen I saw.

"First. Congrats to you Alisha for getting a good man and imprinting him on your first try. Wish you had found one darker complected, but he does have the nicest ass I have ever seen, well on a white boy...actually any boy.." She trailed off.

Eventually she found her thoughts.

"So kudos! Second, we will hold the wedding in the back yard on Saturday. I will invite his family, though from what you said, only his sisters and a wife will show up. His best friend, and of course our family and friends. Third, I know that you bought a house in the neighborhood today. But it will not be ready till next week. He can stay in your room till you move out. He can use the slave bathroom or yours. Don't let him in my room, or bathroom. While he is under this roof, you will lock away his tiny penis." She finally stopped talking and took a drink of wine.

"Mother I have the wedding cage bought already." Alisha pleaded. I really wanted to ask why that was necessary but knew it would have to wait.

"I'll be serving chicken and fish if that is alright?" Mrs Robbins asked. Alisha nodded.

"Sounds perfect. Who from our family is coming?"

"Well I only had the afternoon to work so you will be pleased to know both aunts, their slave hubbies, also your brother and that cracker bitch he married." She spat on her floor in disgust.

My family may be sexist, but damn! This futa was racist! "Could have found one darker complected!" She had said. I could not wait to leave this house and go home.

I could hear a repeating "glug" sound coming from under the table. No one else seemed to hear it. So I tried not to react. I looked around for Alisha's father. Not seeing him I knew what it was. Was him sucking her off so normal, that no one reacted?

"Whew! Much better! Too much wine. Thank you dear!" The father crawled out from under the table and crawled into the kitchen. I then realized what he was doing.

"I'm telling you Alisha, it is rude to leave the table during dinner. You should train him." Mrs. Robbins said and went back to eating.

"I will discuss it with him before the vows and slave contract." Alisha muttered.

"Well at least you are making him property instead of a free husband."

"Mother, you are scaring the shit out of him. Please let ME handle it!"

"You said 'slave contract' I didn't!" Mrs Robbins laughed.

Alisha was right. They talked about me like I wasn't even there. I WAS scared about what the fuck I had walked into. I didn't want to be Alisha's urinal! What's this about slave contracts? I got the biological part, but legally?

Tasha got up and excused herself. "I begin summer term tomorrow, and as I don't have a dick, I don't get the best jobs for nothing. See you tomorrow night. Love you mom, sis, good to meet you cum catcher boy. Goodnight Dad!" She last yelled toward the kitchen.

Alisha turned to me. "I'm sorry she not very polite."

"She's just stating the obvious" Mrs Robbins said.

"MOM! I'm trying to ease him into this. He's only fed from me twice and I only bred him once!"

"Lets drop the pretext and innuendo. Paul." Mrs. Robbins looked into my eyes. "Your life, from the minute you walked into that door, will be serving my daughter. You will be just like my husband. On your knees, naked, and begging for cock. You live, to keep us futa healthy by draining our balls and prostates.

The only reason we marry a man is so that it's legal to have children with him. Other wise we'd just keep around a few ball draining cock sleeves. She owned you the first time you swallowed her gift. You can try to leave her, but in about a day, you'll be really hungry, and no food will fix it. Then comes the shakes and the vomiting. After a week you begin to lose your mind, can't remember where you are, who you are and whatnot. Two weeks after you run from my daughter, you WILL commit suicide from not having a dose of your owners cum. That simple enough?" Her stare was going right through me as she had spoken.

Mrs. Robbins stood up and left to the living room. "Bring me wine one of you!" She was talking to the slaves. Alisha's head was down facing her plate. My jaw was gaped open. Alisha took my hand and took me to her room.

"I'd like you to take me home now please, I have a lot to think about." I said.

"No. You are here till we move to the new place." Alisha said monotonously. I lowered my head and sat on her bed.

"My stuff?" I asked.

"I'll have your sisters bring your stuff after we move in to the house I bought for us. You won't need clothes while we wait. You won't need but a few outfits after we move in." She explained.

"Because I rarely leave the house?"

She simply nodded.

"That word 'slave' came up again several times. Am I really no longer human to you, just property? A cum catcher?" I asked sullenly.

"No baby. It's just a term my mother likes. You will have some free will, I promise. Yes, you will need me to feed you, breakfast only okay? Besides, it will help your mood." She held my face in her large hands and looked into my eyes.

"The contract?" I asked.

"It's power of attorney over you. I will be taking care of all of your needs. I will make all decisions for you. You will be like a wife in the middle ages." She tried.

"They were the property of their husbands!" I replied.

"Yeah kinda...but they could own property, and had some rights." She said. I shook my head slowly. Didn't matter, I couldn't get out of this.

"Chastity? Why is that necessary?" I asked.

"Well for mom's house slaves it's just to remind them of their place. For husbands it's so you don't try to have vaginal sex with me without me agreeing." She explained.

"What happened to: 'I promise not to rape you.' Alisha? It is a crime after all!"

"Yeah, that was tried. But the pheromones...." She shrugged. "Plus vaginal sex hurts us like your first time hurt you."

"Karma." I almost smiled.

She giggled lightly.

"Want to watch a movie before bed?" She asked.

"You don't need me to..."

"My mother is a boner killer for me. Can we just snuggle up in bed and watch a movie?" She asked. Wonder how long she would be asking what I wanted. I watched as she undressed. I was more in love with her ass then I think she was with mine.

"Sounds great hon."

We snuggled up on the bed. My head on her left breast, her arm wrapped around me and rubbing my butt.

I awoke when my phone rang.

"Good morning this is Alisha." Alisha was on my phone. I motioned for her to give it to me.

"No he's still sleeping. He's safe. He'll be staying with me from now on."

"No, you can't visit him here, not till the wedding. However, I can meet you somewhere with him today."

"Sounds good Patricia. We shall see you then." She ended the call.

"I can't talk to my own sister?"

"I do everything for you. Remember? And when we see her today you do not speak unless I ask you to. Do you understand?" She was smiling but yet stern.

"Yes my love."

"Good, now because I stopped wasting my cum jerking off, and my mother ruined my mood last night, I have a nice big breakfast for you. Nurse on me baby."

I began to take as much of her cock as I could. She gently held the back of my head and pushed her cock further. She began to trigger my gag reflex. At this, she shoved half of herself into me, moving past it. I wasn't gagging now. I also wasn't able to breathe.

She sawed in and out, She knew where my reflex was now and slid past it each time.

"Someday my love, by balls will touch your chin." She said offhandedly, as her breath quickened. She pushed in deeper and held it there. I could feel my stomach filling. Really filling! I felt full as she retreated from my throat.

"There is a reason why I have to throat fuck you. Especially when I have a large load like this morning. If I let you try to swallow all of it, as fast as I was shooting, there is a risk of you drowning. I won't risk that. I love you my boy." She smiled as I licked her cock clean.

"I feel much better don't you?" She asked.

I did feel really good. I had a ton of energy. Felt a little drunk, yet could think very clearly.

"Yes my love." I said.

"I want to change that up. As I am going to give you five or six children. You will be my baby boy, and I will be your Momma. So say 'yes Momma" or "no Momma', okay?"

"Incest fantasy?" I asked. Her eyes narrowed, then relaxed.

"Maybe. But please try to not make commentary unless I ask for it? Behave baby boy."

"Yes Momma."

"Much better. Now. I'm going to go eat breakfast. You are use the toilet, then are going to use the cream in the shower to get rid of every hair below your nose. Then scrub your body clean. Pay attention to your cunt, err butt hole. Clean your plug too. Once you dry off, you will feel burning. That's your hair follicles dying. My baby boy will be nice and smooth!"

"Yes Momma."

She got dressed in a loose T and skirt and left. I did what I was told. I could smell bacon downstairs and for the very first time it didn't send me running in that direction. My stomach was full. I was also now more than a little cum drunk. I was smiling for no reason at all. I went down the stairs as Tasha was going up.

"Someone got fed." She commented as she slapped my ass. How could she tell? And OW! She hit me hard!

"Tasha, less you want his baby, keep your hands off my fiancee!" I heard Alisha yell from the dining room.

"Gross! Cum catchers, white babies? I choose cyanide!" Tasha stomped up the stairs.

More racism. Guess you never really know someone till you live with them. And just now, I couldn't wait to get to our new house. Which, somehow, Alisha could buy out of the blue. How rich was she? This family?

"Baby boy sit at my feet. Massage them while I finish breakfast." She ordered.

"So you ARE training him. That's good to see." Her mother piped in.

"Mom, please don't start an argument with me. You kill erections with your conservative opinions." I heard my fiancee say as I worked her right foot. I was happy to do this. It felt right to do this. She had just fed me the most important meal of the day.

"Sorry that I do that to you. I'll be out this afternoon looking over our new acquisition. Your sister will be at class, so no one will hear the screaming." Mrs. Robbins laughed.

"For your information mother, he didn't scream the first time. He's also been plugged since the first time." Alisha retorted.

"So you did listen to me, at least some of the time. Good. Oh The doctor will be here to check on my David. I'm having him castrated. Bastard has such tiny balls the cage won't stay on." Mrs Robbins stated.

"Is that the red headed one?" Alisha asked.

"Yeah. So when the doctors done, please lock him in the crate. He's not to move too much or else he may rip the stitches. I have to go. See you tonight." Mrs Robbins said as she left.

Alisha pulled her foot from my grasp. I crawled out from under the table. I had a few questions. She seemed to know already.

"Castration?"

"Baby boy, it's not like they will ever be able to breed. They are my mother's forever. They would commit suicide if my mother dies, just to be buried with her. Have no fear, I'll never do that to you while I'm of breeding age." She explained. "And, I will outlive you by 30 years."

"What does it take for a man to be "blissed" to the point of her slaves?" I asked.

"I would have to only take your ass, every time I got hard, for about three or four weeks. Then, keep you plugged. Oral marks and feeds you, anal puts you in bliss. I can feed you as much as I want baby boy, you will get cum drunk, but not blissed. Stomach acid does something to block the bliss Breeding causes bliss. Remember it that way okay?" She reached down and held my smooth left cheek. I kissed the palm of her hand.

"Any more questions?" She asked as she sat back up in the dining chair. I shook my head.

"Good, because I want you to scrub mom's bathroom floor and her shower. Then when that is finished, get to work on our bathroom. Everything must be spotless. Understood?"

"Yes Momma." I was awakened to the fact I was a maid, butler, and was more or less enslaved to my fiancee. Perhaps because I still had a stomach full of her cum, I didn't mind cleaning for her.

"I'm going to deal with mom's slaves and the doctor. Then I have to do some work to do, so I can get upgrades to my house. Sorry, I meant "our" house. Find me in the study when you are finished. I will be inspecting your work baby boy, so do a good job the first time. If I find too many things wrong, you will have to do it all over and I WILL spank you!"

"Yes Momma."

"Go, get to work. Don't bother talking to mom's boys, they are muted by bliss." She said as I left.

Cleaning a bathroom that is more or less already clean doesn't take much work. Yet I tried to check every nook and cranny of every surface in the two bathrooms. It was all spotless already. Mrs. Robbins slaves were damned good cleaners. I remembered just then, that when we moved to our home, I'd be doing it all. I would be very busy to keep a home in this condition. I wondered if Mr Robbins had asked for help at some point and that is why they had five white slaves?

I double checked both bathrooms again. There was nothing to do after I had scrubbed a bathtub on the first pass. I decided to clean Alisha's bedroom. I made the bed, gathered her dirty laundry, and vacuumed the carpeting. The vacuum alerted Alisha, she came charging up the stairs.

"Paul! Did I ask you to clean our room?" She looked frustrated, not angry. I shut off the vacuum.

"Momma, the bathrooms were mostly spotless, so I thought to please you by taking care of your bedroom." I went to my knees, looking at the floor.

"Do as I tell you to do in this house, nothing more! You can impress me after we are married. If my mother catches wind that you take initiative without being blissed, she may..." She stopped. I looked up at her face.

"We need out of this house as soon as possible baby boy. I don't trust her." I shrugged at her wondering what the last of her thought was. She saw my confusion and knelt in front of me.

"She may try to take you from me."

"Momma, I'm imprinted to you." I reasoned.

"Yeah, I know. David was imprinted to my aunt. Look at him now. She can still bliss him to her will. There is no romance to it at all. Just flat out brainwashing. So, do as I say while we are here, and nothing more. Okay baby boy?"

"Yes Momma."

"I finished my work, lay on your front so I can eat your tight little cunt!" She smiled. I got on the bed face down on a pillow and spread my legs. I heard her disrobing and felt my cock get hard. The next thing I felt was her weight on the bed, Her removing my plug, and then her tongue deep inside of my pucker. I felt I had a gape. She began to tongue fuck me, pulling out occasionally to lick the insides of my ass cheeks.

The tongue massage was relaxing most of my body, yet my cock was now rock hard. I reached down to touch it. It felt bigger than last time.

"Hands off my boy clit baby! You will get to cum the proper way. Patience!" She lifted away from my 'cunt' and ordered. Then went back to slobbering all over my back door.

She rubbed her cock in the valley of my ass, getting it lubed up with her own saliva she left in shallow pools. Then I felt the pressure at the gape, yet only briefly. I heard her sigh as I felt myself getting filled up by her massive black meat.

"I missed you!" She moaned as she started to fuck me deep. It didn't hurt anything like last time. It was almost relieving to feel her inside of me again. All I could do was moan as her cock scraped my prostate over and over.

It hadn't been a minute before I started my orgasm. Now I was moaning like a whore.

"Oh Momma fuck me!" Was the most complicated sentence I could form, as the drops of cum from my slowly oozing cock began to build into a puddle, then a small pond. I...just... kept... cumming.

"Take me deep baby boy!" She said as she picked up her pace. Her cock filled me so perfect, like I was made just for my Momma's cock. Would bliss be so bad? I could stand doing this six or seven times a day for a month!

"Momma. I love you, I need you. Cum in me Momma please!" I groaned deeply as the last of my semen was now on the sheet and my dick began to shrink. 12 minute long orgasms? I loved this!

She kept her pace and then leaned over to grab something.

"I love you baby boy." She laid on top of me as she grunted. I could feel the pulses of her hot cum as it splashed into my boy hole. She laid her head next to mine as she caught her breath. Her cock was still twitching inside of me. She kissed my right cheek as she breathed into the pillow next to me.

"I'm not going to bliss you my dear. But when I pull out, the plug goes in okay?" She whispered and kissed my lips. I nodded. I trusted Alisha.

"It's for your cunt's benefit that I keep you with a healthy gape." She said as she pulled out, still laying on me. I felt the plug replace the emptiness right away.

She rolled me over and began to kiss me deeply. I wrapped my arms around the large woman and held her to me as tight as I could. Her heavy breasts mashing into my chest as we french kissed away from the very wet spot I had left. I could reach the top of her ass. I loved how big and soft it was. I had always been an ass man. Alisha had all I could ever ask for. As always, she read my mind.

"My mother always said that white boys love a big black ass. You love my ass don't you baby boy?" She asked. I smiled and said proudly...

"I'd worship that ass like a goddess."

"Yeah, that IS going to happen now baby boy. I refuse to deprive my new husband of what he wants! You will worship me like a good husband, I will be your goddess. You will worship all of me, not just my ass." She sat on my dick. It was right against her vagina.

"Paul. You just opened a door for me, and I may have to change some of my plans!" She laughed joyfully. I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Oh No!" She backed away on her knees. "This is why you will be caged. No children till marriage, and only when I choose!" She smiled at me, spun around, and sat on my face.

"Eat my pussy first. I have a clit so lick it. I want to have a woman's orgasm. I never have had one." She started her monologue. I could not hear much of it as her thighs and ass covered my whole head. I knew she was talking to me as I licked as hard as I could. Catching a breath when she allowed one, and then putting most of her weight on my face again.

Time slowed to a desperate crawl as I begged for air. I focused on getting her off as best I could, yet the luxury of oxygen was always foremost in my mind. The cum inside my guts had also started kicking in, making me stupidly happy. Like I had drank a half bottle of whiskey.

She'd lean and I'd get cool air, then it was the swampy hot jungle of her vagina. It tasted like heaven. Cheesecake has nothing on Momma's pussy. I worked it in happiness tonging her deep then flicking her little bean.