My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay all of the phones are calibrated." Mrs Robbins came back. "They will record every thing at all times and be uploaded into your phone and computer Alisha."

"Thank you mom. As princess, baby girl, and this one," She pointed to Patricia. "...Might all be working outside the home, it will be useful to track all of their conversations and movements."

"As any good futa should do with cash slaves." Mrs Robbins smiled.

Tears began to form in Andrea's eyes. She had just realized she was a slave. What she didn't know is that she was mine, not Momma's, and I had agreed to the phone tracking. Tasha and Patty would also be mine. Momma had no use for tits and a vagina. She liked boy ass. Also, a rigid smaller cock to play with and suck cum from.

Someday, she would use my smaller cock to give her children. Till then, I was to breed baby girl, princess, and soon Patty. Momma wanted a small army of slaves before we were 40 to make money for us and breed more slaves.

We crossed the street together after Andrea and I were dressed. Momma knocked on my parents door. My father answered.

"What are you doing here freak? Oh I see you brought my kids back to me!"

"You are a tough man aren't you? Hitting Patricia with your fists. You should try to hit someone that can hit back! Male!" Momma looked him up and down and pushed him out of the doorway so we could enter.

"Get out of my house freak!" Dad tried.

"Yes I will, and I will take all of your children with me. I own them now. What are you going to do about it? I will leave when you admit to me and my mother that you like to hit defenseless women half your size." Momma stated.

"I never hit..."

"Daddy, I told you that Denise had turned on me, and I was going to live with Andrea and Paul. You called me a 'freak lover' and punched my face three times, before I fell down!" Patricia screamed. My mother cowered in the kitchen. She stayed out of sight. I wondered if she had been hit by my father.

"Just admit that you hit your own daughter and we will leave!" Mrs. Robbins commanded in a voice I had not wanted to hear again.

"Freak lovers need to be punched around to get their fucking heads straight!" My dad admitted.

"Did you get Patricia's head straight?" Momma asked.

"Not since birth! She's been a carpet muncher since adulthood! Now she's a freak lover too!" Dad dug his hole a bit deeper with every word. "She needs another good knock around to be like her mother! Come here Patty so I can fix that broken brain of yours. This time I won't be as gentle!"

"That's enough." Mrs. Robbins said. My dad looked at her strangely, till he heard the oncoming sirens.

"Alisha grab your toys and go pack up the stuff at the motel. Imprint that one, and get her started on bliss." Mrs Robbins ordered, as she pointed to Patricia.

"Yeah good idea mom, she will thank me after she is blissed."

"Take this one too. She can still breed." Mrs Robbin's began. "Mrs Jenkins! Come out of the kitchen! My daughter will keep you safe, he won't hit you ever again!"

"Mrs Robbin's I don't want to go with your daughter!" My mom whined. Momma looked at me. Her eyes asked me a question. I nodded.

"Come with me to the bathroom, I want to see if you have cuts or bruises to show the police. Then we can decide if you want to stay with us." Momma coaxed.

"Be quick about it!" Mrs Robbins said with slight panic.

The cops pulled up as we stood outside. My father was inside threatening anyone that tried to go in. My mother's eyes were dilated. She had a soft smile on her face. She had been imprinted by my owner, Momma.

Patricia held me to her. Her B cups mashed into my chest as she cried. Her tears and snot on my neck and shoulders. Patty had caused this, after reporting fathers abuse to my Momma. Now my dad was making it worse.

"FREAK LOVERS! YOU ARE ALL FUTA COCK SUCKERS!" My dad yelled from inside.

"Is he armed?" A officer asked me. I looked at Momma. She nodded.

"No, there are no guns in that house. My mother forbade them." I answered. He looked at me strangely from me asking permission to speak with a glance to Momma.

"Gas the house!" The officer said. Tear gas was shot into the house.

My father was arrested for assault, times 2. Because it was a hate crime against futa AND his own kin, the sentence was doubled. We walked back to the Robbin's house and had dinner. My mother was now naked on the floor next to Andrea.

Momma owned all of us but Patty.

"For not being into pussy, you have quite the collection. I know, I know, you love him." Mrs. Robbins stated. Patricia sat to my left. Momma was at the foot of the dining table, Mrs Robbins was at the head. I was the only naked one at the table.

"I didn't want Mrs Jenkins. I really am not sure what to do with Patty?" Momma admitted.

"Have your boy breed em both! More slaves, more income!" Mrs. Robbins said smiling.

"Yeah. I get it." Momma really didn't want to bliss anyone. However, Patty was headstrong, yet still submissive, and a true lesbian. For her to be eager to breed....