All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Thors_FistThors_Fist5 months agoAuthor

If you haven't figured this out already, this is a repeat of My Husband Fucked Me Over, no chapter heading. That was supposed to be Chapter 7 and I asked that it get changed, but it never was. The wouldn't publish chapter 8 without a Chapter 7, so I had to resubmit that one again. Chapter 8 next, and soon. Thors_Fist.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a bitdragging on

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Thought I'd read the first bit so glad I looked. No idea what I wrote last time so here goes.

Great instalment, like how Sam is helping Becky and also Bonnie patch up her marriage. 5 from me.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

I enjoyed rereading this as I had read it first on on Lush. It’s still a 5 star chapter. Thank You!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

My mistake on it being on Lush as I remembered reading the story. Thanks for the explanation. Now it’s on to part 8

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, not familiar with lengthy previous chapters, but ! I enjoy your writing as always. Came across as a SEXY SOAP OPERA ! Fun, too ! Again, congrats to you and the DEAR EDITORS. - written with no long paragraphs. Dialogue seemed REAL. 5 STARS !

JohnnyDropTableStudentsJohnnyDropTableStudents5 months ago

I am really enjoying this series. Not sure if you're looking for notes so apologies if not. I found these 2 passages that I believe you were referring to Robert but wrote Bill.

"I blew Ben a kiss and taking Bill's and Pen's hands, led them down to join the others, who were currently on the back deck."

"Bill and his first wife were quite experimental, trying a lot of different things, reading about them before trying them. When Bill and I got married, we tried the things that he and his first wife had enjoyed, and I enjoyed them too. We kept doing them."

VincepetroneVincepetrone3 months ago

You flipped Bill and Robert again. You did that in the previous chapter . Also, please leave politics out of your wonderful story. Totally unnecessary .

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Love this story until you got political. It was no use to the story and was uncalled for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous