All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post Rashida story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look no further than this story for evidence of why British occupation (or social depravity) is so bad on its own people, or any nation that suffered through this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do feel sad that you appear to plan to end the Vidya series. It is one of the best Indian stories, let alone best cuckold stories, in here.

This episode was so great. Lots of sex, different sex, and but not repeating or boring. Lots of development too, especially when Rajesh, and the Sarun angle. Can't wait to see his comeuppance.

NiranaNiranaabout 1 year ago

Awesome, Awesome! Liked the rehash of old episodes. A little more of Poonam and Rajesh interacting in the presence of Vidya would've been even better! Like how the plot is developing! Can't wait for Chapter 14!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loved the story. This is one of the best long running series on Literotica.

Ashish and Vidya make a good couple . He's a bull, dominating but not cruel. He genuinely seems to care for the couple, unlike Mr Sarun who seems to thrive on cruelty and blackmail.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, you will have to wait for Rashida. Don't comment about other series here.

@Anon, what has British occupation got to do with Vidya?

@Anon, thanks for the comment. I like Ashish's encounters with Vidya too. For some reason, I feel the chemistry between these two characters.

@Nirana, thanks for commenting again. I felt a bit of rehash is in order as I gear up for the end, and since the story is running for a while.

@Anon, thanks for the comment. Yes, Ashish and Vidya make a good pair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, the story seems to be getting stuck now. Same plot as countless other stories.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

really good storytelling and plot build-up. enjoyed the story. great job, keep it up!!

AnaidaMathurAnaidaMathurabout 1 year ago

Very beautifully written story. Also loved how Sarun gets a taste of his own tricks.

Rajesh Poonam and Vidya Ashish the future couple ..

Add a chapter or atleast a story of Rashida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is so beautiful. You wrote the feelings of the man so clearly and describe it so well! How can this great work be just fiction!!! Please, please post more and post often! It's too long between your episodes!!!!!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@AnaidaMathur thanks for the comment. I will try and add to the Rashida series, but not yet. Need time.

@Anon thank you. this is completely a work of fiction.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Spank is, yo mamma didn’t lay the paddle to you often enough it seems.

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2about 1 year ago

The Champion returns!! Do share your sources of inspiration with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The next episode now becomes even more important. I love the way the story (and the characters) have been developing. Rajesh starts off by thinking how kinky it is, then accepts his role as a cuckold as his wife fucks the lower class, but now that they are under Sarun's total control, he is having second thoughts. Vidya has given in totally to her slutty nature, but she also cares for her husband and has a long term plan. The way Sarun has been shown, it won't be that easy to get rid of him. I hope the author takes care of plot points properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love, love, love this series! Vidya is by far my favorite of all of your characters!!! I also love the different nature of the sex she has with Ashish, different from Mr. Sarun and Balachandran.

A request: please make the next episode about Mr. Sarun. He must use and abuse not just Vidya but her husband also. Treat them as proper slaves. Total humiliation and degradation. Vidya should be properly sexually used. It will make their revenge, if it happens, even more spicy and deserving!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

26thNC, ?

@liarliarsson2, thank you. My inspiration is sometimes my beautiful Indian neighbor lol

@Anon (both) - you appear to have my wavelength lol

adsfantasylandadsfantasylandabout 1 year ago

First, this is so cool. 3 days ago I had hunch that you uploaded the next one and now you did! The nuanced relationship between Vidya and her 'uncle' is really enjoyable but I don't' think this delivered in terms of build up - you finished the last one in a very promising way.

I do like how you describe the changing Rajesh Vidya dynamic as well. Can't wait!

adsfantasylandadsfantasylandabout 1 year ago

And who knows, maybe Ashish and Vidya end up together, while Rajesh and Poonam also become a couple :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more summer of Indian aunties!!!! Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can we have Vidya as part of a gang bang again, please? And some lower class men banging her?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@adfantasyland. thanks for the comment.

Lots of spicy tales coming up. Just 2-3 episodes left now in this series.

@anon, maybe.

@anon, let's see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yo @spankedbot, Thanks so much man, I'm an old fan and follower, really love your series, just had one request, could you bring back more lift-carries and comparisons of how rajesh is not strong enough to lift vidya and only as tall/slightly shorter than her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m begging you for more summer of Indian aunties

spankedboyspankedboy12 months agoAuthor

@Anon, I will try and incorporate your lift carry fetish. Let's see.

@Anon, please don't post comments of other stories in this thread. This is about Vidya.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a well thought well written erotic story.

The way u have written conversations is amazing e.g bet Rajesh and Poonam

Hope no no i will request or urge u to continue the next parts.

I have read your sailers story also

U have a imagination power dear

maverickmojo10maverickmojo1012 months ago

Beautiful. What a journey Vidya has had! Have you thought of what she will do (or be) after this Sauren business is done? .... I imagine her giving Rajesh a son that is completely his. As a gift. And then she returns to hotwife lifestyle. And this time she finds more risque and rough lovers

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think Cuckold should be in chastity

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

as you are not responding on summer of indian aunties series, i saw the dead end and repetitive nature of activities.....you could've stretched aunt shaheen's shenanigans but you chose not to fine.... you pushed taibee into molestation i find it clumsy (i found later about your genre of writing).... so, wouldn't there be a ending to this saga ? a closure ? as a reader it baffles me everytime i imagine this life like characters.. so powerful but stagnant now

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brother.... this is one of the BEST series I have read.

Honest.

You have a rare gift. The one where sex descriptions actually make the reader hard. A nod of the cap for it.

These stories are the only among other two series from different authors that I have bookmarked.

Well done!

However, at this point, it seems to be completely stretching out. Like a kid pulling on a string of chewing gum. Locations are different. Men are different. Circumstances are different. Sure. But the cuckolding part is getting a bit old.

Perhaps, you need to get to the conclusion now. Oh, it doesn't matter if you conclude that Vidya remains a housewife -- that's your perogative. It doesn't matter if you conclude Vidya and her mother need a little payback -- that's yours to write. It also doesn't matter if you feel Vidya and Mother finally, realize his value, but it's too late. You can burn the bitch. You can forgive her. You can even CONTINUE their lifestyle and have lots and lots of spanking and cuckolding.

But brother, conclude it. Either ways. For the first time, FIRST TIME, reading chapter 12 and 13, I was yawning. A new circumstance and a new location and a new character do not mean a new story -- but I'm sure you realize that.

Take an approach. ANY approach. But conclude it fast.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You can also add Vidya sisters to the scene and they will also get oral services from Rajesh and humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Suggestion of the story plot:

A Muslim stud man taking wives of four other men (may be Muslims or from another faith, not really important). So he has taken wives of four other men, then he himself marry to all four, and make those four beta men as his slave.

As he is Muslim now the previous husbands are not allowed to see them. He keeps all his wives in hijab, so the slaves only have an option to hear the voices of their previous wives & or they only see their faces & eyes (as per hijab). You can add that these wives are also not allowed to talk to their previous husbands... This can be a big humiliation for men. You can add many appropriate scenarios as you see suitable. Thanks. You are the best indian cuckold story writer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am a fan of your writing style and am eagerly waiting for the next part. Hope you drop it soon. Excited to see where this heads next. Does Vidya have a change of heart, or if circumstances compel her to carry Saruns baby? Does she decide to become a permanent mistress for Ashish? Does Rajesh get any win out of this situation or he turns out to be the ultimate loser? Does Vidya become bolder and treat Rajesh with even more contempt and humiliation? What role does Poonam play going ahead? Where does all this lead finally?! So many questions!! Please release the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waiting for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

hoping someone other than Vidyas husband knocks her up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Darn I was hoping that she came off the pill before seeing Uncle. That her plan to get out somehow involved him getting her pregnant and making Sarun upset. That every time her and her husband were begging for him to cum inside. That she basically told her husband to encourage her getting impregnated. Really hope vidya falls for ashish

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

am really looking forward to the next chapter where Sarun fucks vidya so hard she begs to bear his children. I’m begging you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Vidya should have secretly come off the pill for her true lover ashish. Or sarun needs to take ownership of HIS slaves womb. A real man should do it, anyone but Rajesh

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please release the next part soon! I hope that everyone makes it a mission to get Vidya bred by Sarun. They should treat her like a total sex slave- nothing but eat, sleep, cum, repeat for Vidya to make her lose her mind. Make sure she doesn't have any access to birth control. Only Sarun, and maybe Ashish get to cum in her pussy. Ashish should convince Vidya that her husband is completely useless; she should lose any remaining love or respect for her husband and agree to be bred in her lust and admiration for powerful Sarun. She should have total dedication for Ashish and Sarun and the husband should just accept his fate. Cuckold should be completely humiliated, stripped of all dignity, and give up any hope of having a kid with Vidya or ever getting his wife back. Maybe he spends the rest of his life fulfilling his cuckold duties and satisfying Poonam. That would be a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe Sarun finds out about their plan and lets Ashish breed Vidya and he gets to keep his company in return. Ashish and Vidya who are in love agree to this offer and screw the loser cuckold Rajesh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like the tradition of cucking in her family, vidya needs to continue in her mothers footsteps. Having multiple children, none with her husband. Truly hope she’s lying about having raj’s children. If he can’t make her cum, then he shouldn’t be able to pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

have you thought of having vidya come off the pill to surprise her husband. Instead it just so happens to be a day someone comes by, of course vidya saying yes. Rajesh unknowingly asking them to breed her by telling them to cum inside because he doesn’t know. Either way if she tells him not to because she’s off the pill, he only cums deeper. If not she just enjoys being bred.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr. Sarun rightfully owns Vidya and her fertile womb. Have him take ownership. Multiple children, none with Rajesh. Rewards in the company are given in the form of children with her. Her womb given and sold and she loves it. She belongs in someone’s harem.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When is the next release?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Tarek Zia... When is the next part coming? I just keep waiting with my dick in my hand thinking about what's going to happen with Vidya next.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have you thought about exploring things like gags and collars with more physical punishment for humiliating the cuckold? Maybe you can explore Vidya initiating abuse by tying him up, locking his penis, slapping, spitting on, spanking him before others and encouraging her lovers to humiliate and abuse Rajesh. It will be hot if Vidya decides to only kiss him when she has her lovers cum in her mouth, eventually making him eat cum from her ass and pussy, and maybe fluffing her lovers when they are not actively fucking Vidya. There should only be total control, domination and degradation left for Rajesh in the bedroom from now, and there is no going back to their traditional love ever. So no chance of having any babies with his wife ever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A man who wants his wife to sleep with other men is not a real man. He doesn't deserve to be treated like a man. Vidya doesn't ever deny Rajesh sex or affection, but she should start holding back. She should start treating her husband like the spineless sissy he is. He should not be allowed to even touch his wife anymore if not for providing a humiliating service, forget having a child with her, or fuck her, or kiss her. He should not be allowed to address her by name or call her his wife, or even look straight into her eyes when they are alone. He should be totally owned by Vidya and should only get a pityfuck from Poonam when Vidya allows it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What does Rajesh bring to the table in his marriage? Vidya can get all the attention, praise and satisfaction she wants from much better guys. She doesn't need her husband to provide a living for her. Her powerful and rich lovers will happily give her all the gifts, clothes, food, shelter, fun and company. Soon, she is also going to be rich for life, all on her own. If she wants to have kids, there are plenty of successful, attractive and virile men who would line up for that. Her husband is incapable of satisfying her sexually. So why would she ever want to satisfy him, or have his kids who might grow up to be weaklings like him? The fact is that she had to endure a lot of trouble because of her loser husband and she made the best of it. No real guy would let that happen to his wife. Vidya has lost all respect for Rajesh and that's why we see her readily humiliate her cuckold.

All that's left in their relationship is maybe some attachment and concern for each others well being. Rajesh is not really her husband and this isn't a marriage of equal partnership anymore. She carries all the weight and power. She will soon realize that Rajesh is dependent on her and can never leave he. She is actually the man of the house. Vidya is a strong woman, and if her mother is any indication, she can fend for herself, and she won't have any difficulty finding lovers when she grows old. The dynamics of their relationship are very different now and can never go back to what they were. Rajesh has showed his true self and fucked himself, and he knows it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boy did this Rajesh get lucky with Vidya! She could any day get much better than him, but she is still a loving wife and gets worried on the thought of losing him. She saved his job, even got him raises and promotions. If it were up to him, he would be out on the streets by now. She went through all this struggle for their marriage all alone. Not only did she not get any sexual satisfaction from this pathetic joker, but the pervert begged her to sleep with other men. She still cared for him and satisfied him, while this timid mouse let her get raped, beaten, tortured and passed around like a cheap whore. Good thing that Vidya learned to enjoy it. She still saves him from her lovers wrath all the time and even lets him fuck her mother. If you ask me, this loser totally deserves all the humiliation he gets and more. He knows he can't ever do better than Vidya, and he doesn't have the balls to walk away or look elsewhere. He will continue being the submissive cuckold no matter what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All their friends and family should get to know about Vidya and Rajesh's cuckold arrangement. It would be awesome to have a coming out party where all the friends and family are invited. And she should announce this with a gangbang including all her old lovers... Ramu and the gang, Balasubramaniam and Ashish. Sarun should host this special evening. Finally he should be Vidyas eternal master and Ashish should be the new actual husband, while Rajesh becomes the pet dog who she adores. He stays by her side, licks her feet, eats cum from her pussy and performs tricks when she asks to be entertained.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is such a great series! I hope I get to read more soon. Hope you can include something similar to the following scene I imagined in your writing. Vidya has been away for some time and has just come back from her escapades. Her husband is starving for sex and wants her, but she is in no mood for it. They are in a conversation and he asks if she doesn't love him anymore. Vidya gets very angry, and starts slapping him hard as his cheeks turn a bright red. She curses him and smacks him on the head and some more slaps. She doesn't stop until he whimpers and starts to shed a tear and says- How could you think that? How dare you talk to me like this? Oh baby I know you love me and get carried away sometimes. I love you honey... I love you so so much, I really do. You still are my number one, and will always be my one and only. No one can ever replace you. But let me jog your memory. Your tiny cock doesn't do anything for me anymore. You can't last a minute and I can never feel you when you're inside me. So stop being so selfish. You don't have any right to demand things from me. You are the one who wanted this. Do you remember cuckold? I still love you, but I can't love you like I used to love you before, like I love my real men. You are not a real man. You can't satisfy your wife, you want her to fuck other men, real men. Don't you ever forget your place again. I am just not attracted to you like that anymore. So come on now... be a good little puppy and use your tongue. Do what you are good at and be of some use. Make your wife happy. Come to mama baby, she has a treat for you... a pussy full of delicious cum. Who's a good boy?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nice idea @anon. Vidya teased Rajesh becasue he enjoyed it. She also cared for him and fucked him because he enjoyed it. She needs to punish him and stop all his privileges. That will teach him to appreciate her and remember he is a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ooooo I can’t wait to see who’s sperm gets to flood and fertilize her womb. As long as it isn’t little cucky. Vidya needs to be a good little girl and come off that pill

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

Anon, who wrote "such a well thought well written erotic story".

Thank you for the comment. Too much imagination loll

Maverickmojo10, thanks for the comment. I have three episodes left for Vidya story to end.

Anon, the cuckold does not need chastity as Vidya is not that type of hotwife.

Anon, who said this is powerful but stagnant.

I would like to finish this but I also have other things to do. Also, do note that literotica authors really do not owe anyone anything. They write on their own, to fulfill their desires of writing. I will finish the aunt saga as well when I get to it.

Anon, who said this is the BEST series he has read.

I do take your point seriously. There's three episodes left in this saga.

Anon, Vidya's sisters are not going to be part of this series, for now. Thanks for the idea though.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

Anon, who had the Muslim with four wives idea. It's a nice idea, not for Vidya series but maybe something for the future. We will see.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone. I am combining my replies to all the comments. There are three episodes left in this series.

-- Does Vidya have a change of heart, or if circumstances compel her to carry Saruns baby?

You will find out in Chapter 14.

-- hoping someone other than Vidyas husband knocks her up

you will find out in Chapter 16

--- Darn I was hoping that she came off the pill before seeing Uncle. That her plan to get out somehow involved him getting her pregnant and making Sarun upset. That every time her and her husband were begging for him to cum inside. That she basically told her husband to encourage her getting impregnated. Really hope vidya falls for ashish

interesting idea. Let's see what comes in Chapter 15 and 16.

--- They should treat her like a total sex slave- nothing but eat, sleep, cum, repeat for Vidya to make her lose her mind. Make sure she doesn't have any access to birth control. Only Sarun, and maybe Ashish get to cum in her pussy. Ashish should convince Vidya that her husband is completely useless; she should lose any remaining love or respect for her husband and agree to be bred in her lust and admiration for powerful Sarun. She should have total dedication for Ashish and Sarun and the husband should just accept his fate. Cuckold should be completely humiliated, stripped of all dignity, and give up any hope of having a kid with Vidya or ever getting his wife back. Maybe he spends the rest of his life fulfilling his cuckold duties and satisfying Poonam. That would be a great ending.

I have thought about it. I realize my ending will probably not make everyone happy, but wait for Chapter 15 and 16. Interesting ideas. I hope someone else can write also.

--Like the tradition of cucking in her family, vidya needs to continue in her mothers footsteps. Having multiple children, none with her husband. Truly hope she’s lying about having raj’s children. If he can’t make her cum, then he shouldn’t be able to pregnant.

LOL

For the other comments, I have actually incorporated some of them in Chapter 14. It will soon be published.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please post #14 soon. I am eagerly waiting and it gets harder each day :P

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to the story @spankedboy. Loving it so far. I might be a bit late, but I hope that in the end, Vidya actually gets married to Ashish in a secret ceremony with her closest friends and family, and all her favorite lovers. Rajesh still her husband for the world, but she has Ashish in her heart and in her pussy. Rajesh will just be around to live his life as a cuckold, while Vidya and Ashish enjoy few years of married life until Ashish is old. Sarun could be the one to make this happen and in return Ashish lets him remain the boss and keep enjoying what Vidya has to offer. Vidya gets to keep getting rich, keep having fun and maybe have a few children with her favorite lovers down the line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wish Vidya would let Sarun breed her. Just to spite Saruns maids if nothing else. Then she would finally get promoted and be able to call Sarun by his name like Narges and Rukmani. She could still choose to call him her Sirjee, but she wouldn't be the lowest in order anymore. She would be able to finally get sweet revenge on Narges and Rukmani by being the Maalkin and not their bitch.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@anon, ch 14 has been posted.

@Anon, there is no doubt that Vidya's pussy loves Ashish, but so far she has indicated that her heart loves Rajesh. We will have to see if that changes.

@anon, check out chapter 14.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will you introduce Ashish’s beautiful granddaughter in the series?

Will Rajesh get to bed her?

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@Anon, you will have to read chapters 15 and 16 to know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Vidya needs to be bred, but not by Sarun, but Ashish. He is her soul mate. Maybe Rajesh can remain her husband, but in name.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading chapter 14, and this chapter, Ashish is now providing a way out for Vidya. He is rescuing her from slavery. So what use is the husband? This chapter proves it is Ashish who is Vidya's soulmate. He is the one who fucks her the best. Gives her ultimate happiness. I think author is setting is up for Ashish Vidya ending.

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon (both), thanks for writing in, Yes, Ashish and Vidya share a special bond.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is my personal favorite of all the Vidya stories. She is in love with Ashish and I can see her dumping her husband after Sarun chapter is over.

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon, does she dump Rajesh. Readers will have to wait to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...