My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright jamai babu, that's enough. Hands off my ass." She grinned. "I can almost... almost... feel your hardness poking me though the front!"

It was then Vidya's turn to kiss her mother goodbye.

Once her mother left, my dear wife Vidya turned to me.

"Why don't you go upstairs and take a shower, my love?" She suggested. "I will come up and put your clothes out. We can then have a quick dinner and head out."

* * *

The shower was nice. I loved the feeling of hot water on my body and the steam and the soap. Once I was done, taking my own sweet time, I fully dried myself with the towel, and then walked out of the bathroom, dressed in nothing but a bathrobe. When I came back into the bedroom, I saw that Vidya was already sitting on the bed.

"Here, put on this shirt." She said, tossing me a nice dress shirt. "So... you don't catch a cold. We need to talk."

"Yes, my love." I took off my bathrobe, and fully conscious of my total nudity in front of my beautiful wife and put on the shirt. I then saw Vidya beckoning me with her finger.

"Come here, my darling." Vidya ordered.

"Yes, my love. Do you want me to kneel and kiss your feet?"

I always kissed her feet. Respect, obedience, devotion, submission and love - all in one simple gesture.

Vidya smiled and shook her head.

"No, my jaanu. There will be time for that later. Just come here for now."

I stood there in front of her, and Vidya nonchalantly reached out and wrapped her arms around my penis. She looked so dominant, so confident, so beautiful. I loved her. I felt so proud she was my wife. At that moment, I knew I would do anything for her.

"Are you nervous, honey?" She asked. "I know you get a little timid around my lovers, especially when it's Ashish. Him being much older and all, making me cum so much..."

"Well," I replied, trying to sound a little confident, "Don't you always tell me, my love, that it's just physical, and I have nothing to worry about in this open marriage of ours?"

I knew immediately that was the wrong thing to say, and I had managed to piss off my wife. Vidya looked at me and stopped smiling. She then stopped stroking my penis and stood up. Swiftly her right hand wrapped around my left ear, and she gave it a firm twist.

"Let... me... spell it for you... baby." Vidya whispered to me as she firmly twisted my ear. "We are not in an open marriage, darling. We are not swingers. I... am the one fucking other people."

I said nothing as Vidya puled my ear firmly.

"You... are just a cuckold." She repeated.

"Yes, er... I know... my love."

Vidya kept holding my ear in a vice like grip.

"Just because I shared you with my mother... doesn't... mean... ANYTHING!!! I will always share you with my mother. But NO OTHER WOMAN! You are mine. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, darling."

"Good." Vidya finally let go of my ear, and then slapped me twice, firmly.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Do you know what those slaps were for, darling?" She asked me.

"Er... no, my love."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"It's because you said the word 'open marriage'. It's because I don't want you getting any wild ideas. My mother and I are the ONLY ladies you will ever get to fuck. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my love."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Vidya slapped me twice more for using the phrase "open marriage", and then she sat down and resumed stroking my penis, which had now sprung fully into life.

"You are mine." Vidya declared. "I will never allow any other lady to come into our life."

Even though I knew I had fully deserved those slaps, and I was a little embarrassed to be punished thus, I also felt a small sense of pride in how Vidya was possessive, and jealously guarding, of me. For some time, I remained quiet, as Vidya continued to play with my manhood. Then I felt I had to say something.

"My dear," I finally asked something that was on my mind. "With these men... Ashish... Balachandra... Mr. Sarun... Have you ever thought of using condoms?"

"Why? I want them to fill me up with their cum." Vidya looked up, surprised. "Besides, you know I am on the pill. So... I can't get pregnant. And they are so much older."

"Still," I mumbled, even as Vidya continued to stroke me. "It will be safer. Even if they are older. And perhaps not as virile."

Vidya didn't say anything, even as she continued to rub me.

"I guess Ashish is the oldest, so it's ok." I conceded.

"He always cums a lot." Vidya spoke up. "I can feel him squirting and squirting when he climaxes."

I didn't say anything, but let her continue, even as she carried on stroking me.

"He loves to ALWAYS cum inside me." Vidya commented. "Uncle doesn't like to cum on my tits or face. He wants to finish inside me. Sirji likes to spank me, slap me... and often cums on my face or my ass. Sometimes my tits. Not Uncle. He is just interested in sex. Good and plain old sex. Missionary style. But he does it so well!"

'Uncle' was of course Ashish. Ashish had a weird fetish where he wanted Vidya to call him Uncle, while he called her 'beti', which meant daughter or niece.

"There will be no condoms, darling." Vidya decided. "I want Ashish's sperm. I want him to fill me up. Do you understand?"

"Er... yes, dear."

Vidya must have noticed the worried look on my face. She leaned over and patted my cheek.

"Rajesh, honey! You don't ever have to worry about losing me to anyone... let alone Ashish! Babe, you're the love of my life. When I play around with other guys it's just physical. You know that, don't you? You are the only man that has my heart."

I nodded.

"Vidya," I asked. "Why are we meeting Ashish in secret? I mean... why did you say yes when he wanted this little tryst to be kept a secret from Mr. Sarun? Is there something I am not getting?"

Vidya looked up at me again. Her eyes were shining mischievously.

"Wow honey. You are hard!" She commented. "I have not seen you this turned on in a while! You are asking all these questions, but I guess your little penis is ok with driving me over to see him? To fuck him?"

"Er..." I knew she was right. "I know Ashish makes you happy. And that makes me happy, darling. I am a cuckold, my love."

"That you are, jaanu." Vidya laughed. "And it's date night for me, so you get to do all the things a cuckold likes to do on a hot wife's date night!"

I remained quiet, as Vidya continued to speak, all the time stroking my cock.

"When we get to the hotel, you will shave my pussy before I take a shower." Vidya said. "I know Uncle likes a woman who doesn't shave down there, and he likes me to come to him before taking a bath, but I have certain standards, you know!"

"Yes, dear."

"Then you will pick my lingerie and my dress." Vidya continued. "There's a few things Uncle gifted me, and I will pack them, so you can select which one I should wear. When he gets there, you need to be properly obedient, and an attentive servant. Ask him if he wants a drink, for example. In short, be the cuck that you are."

"Yes, my love."

"Afterwards, we may need you for cleaning duties." Vidya grinned. "I definitely will need my cum filled pussy to be wiped a few times. And for the next three days, you may have to be doing these many times. Will you be a good little boy and a good hard-working cuckold, my love?"

I nodded. Vidya gave a little smile, and then rubbed the tip of my rock-hard penis.

"Wow, honey. You are really turned on." Vidya smirked. "Whenever I talk about my pussy belonging to Ashish, you get so hard! Are you looking forward to this trip, honey?"

"Er... I guess so."

Vidya rubbed my rock-hard penis again.

"Do you need a hand job, honey?" She asked. "You are a good little man, and I love you. Do you need to cum?"

"Er... yes, please. Thank you, dear."

"Actually... forget the hand job. I will do one better." Vidya chuckled. "Let me give you one for the road."

Vidya got up from the bed and then knelt down on the floor in front of me. She grabbed hold of my manhood and rubbed the tip of my prick over her eyes, nose and lips before placing it in her mouth.

"Oh, Vidya!" I groaned.

My wife's eyes widened as she took my cock in her mouth. She gently held my manhood as her lips engulfed around it, and she continued to knead my balls. I start to gently fuck her face, gradually picking up steam. After a bit, Vidya gently let go and my dick plopped out.

Vidya then grabbed on to the base of my cock with one hand and she started to rub my balls with the other. She stroked me again, and I felt my dick get even bigger. Once more I inserted it into her mouth. She started sucking on my penis as hard as she could while moving her head back and forth. With each thrust, my dick was able to get a little farther into her mouth. I knew I would cum any time now.

"Oh, Vidya." I moaned again as she continued to suck me. The irony was not lost on me. Usually during sex, my wife took the name of her lovers, while I took her name.

"Oh, Vidya!"

In less than four minutes, I shot a big load of sperm into my wife's inviting mouth. It seemed to be a lot of cum! Her furious sucking cleaned out the last milky white drop and she let all of it go down her throat.

"Oh, my love!" I collapsed on the bed, fully spent. Vidya licked her lips and grinned at me as she stood up.

"Did you notice one thing, darling?" Vidya commented, as she adjusted her sari. "You lasted ten minutes without ejaculating as I continued to rub your dick. Even as we talked about Uncle. And then... now... I was giving you a blowjob, you lasted a whole three to four minutes!"

"Oh... is that a good thing, babe?"

"Of course." Vidya laughed. "You have improved yourself as a lover tremendously in the last few months. Even Mama said so! She is training you well... something clearly I couldn't do."

"Maybe, very soon," I said, somewhat hopefully, "I will be so good that you won't need other men!"

Vidya laughed.

"I really love you, darling, but do you really think you could give me the sort of earth-shattering orgasms I have with Uncle, for example?"

"Er... I guess not, babydoll."

"I know... it's a pity. You must accept that I must sleep with other men to get satisfied.... Now get dressed, we must get going."

As Vidya left the room, and I got dressed, I realized she hadn't really answered any of my questions I had asked about tonight. As in... why are we meeting Ashish secretly?

* * *

The resort was a good three hours drive away from Pune. We would reach there around 1030 pm, at night. The distance wasn't far, but the roads weren't that great, and you couldn't really drive at high speed on them, unlike the roads to Navi, Mumbai from Pune. I had to constantly keep my eyes on the road, and watch for other vehicles straying into our path, along with the usual crowd of peddlers, cows and even the odd monkey.

For the first hour, we drove in almost complete silence, each of us wrapped in our own thoughts. After some time, I felt Vidya stroking my shoulder as I worked the stick shift.

"You are not saying much, darling." She cooed. "What's on your mind, jaanu?"

Vidya continued to stroke my shoulder. My wife had a unique talent with her fingers. She knew when to touch someone, where and how. It was a very sensual skill to have for a woman.

"Oh, nothing much, my love." I replied. "I am... just wondering... why... all of a sudden... we are meeting Ashish."

"My beloved." She didn't directly answer my question. "Do you remember how this all started?"

"Um... this?"

"You know... this lifestyle of ours, jaanu." Vidya giggled. "Where you drive me three hours away so I - your wife - can get fucked by another man... while you - my husband - can watch this other man dump his cum inside my body."

"Oh." For a sudden I thought back about Gaurav, the first man to cuckold me. And how, it had been Vidya's suggestion, not mine.

"Yes, my dear." I nodded. "I remember. Gaurav. What was it... three years ago?"

"Yes. Three years ago. Gaurav - the first man I cheated on you with."

"Yes, my love."

"You knew I was no virgin when I married you, honey." Vidya reminded me. "You know how much of a slut I was. But... my love... when I married you, I fully intended to keep my vows. I never wanted to cheat on you. I never imagined I would become this... a cock slave girl."

Is it really cheating if you are fucking someone WITH my consent, I thought. I didn't say anything, however, but waited for my wife to continue.

"When the Gaurav situation happened," Vidya recalled. "I remember... I really thought it would be so hard to make love to another man, other than you, my husband. Yes... I knew we needed to do it... at that time... for your job and all. I remember telling myself it was just this one time. And I really thought I would find it difficult to do it with Gaurav. To let him fuck me. I love you SOOOOO MUCH! But, you know, honey, I will admit, as soon as I took out his huge cock from his pants, suddenly... cheating on you... it was... as if... it was the most natural thing in the world for me to do!"

I cast a quick glance sideways at my wife. Even though Vidya's one arm was on my shoulder, the other was now slowly going between her legs. She was gently rubbing herself.

"When I gave him that first blowjob... the feeling of his cock, pulsating in my mouth. It made my pussy so wet, darling! And he was so excited too! I knew I had to swallow... otherwise I was going to gag on his cum - there was so much!" Vidya said. "It's pretty hot. I still get wet when I just think about it. That first time."

For a while there was silence as I drove. None of us spoke. I remembered how Vidya had initially justified that affair.

"This is our only way out." She had told me. "Nothing else will work, and you know it. I am your wife, and our family's welfare is my concern. For the sake of our family, it is my duty to pleasure your boss."

I remember agreeing with her. It didn't help that we had been fucking while she had laid out her plan. A man will agree to anything to be allowed to cum.

"Please don't think I am doing this willingly." Vidya had told me, even as I had started to fuck her in earnest. "You know I would rather be faithful to you, my pet. After a long time, I will be seeing, and feeling, another big cock inside me. After a long time, another man will use me as his cum dump. You will watch helplessly while another man violates your wife. And I will have no control of how Gaurav wants to take me. He may rape my pussy or cum in my mouth, or he may decide he wants to drill my ass. I have to serve him in whatever way he wants for our plan to succeed."

She was right. I had to helplessly watch, out of sight, as my then boss had first seduced, then made out with, and finally fucked my wife repeatedly in my own house. Gaurav has sent me on a project away in another part of the country, just so he could have my wife completely to himself for those days.

Vidya and my boss were like a newly married couple. She would wake him up every morning with a blowjob. Gaurav had ordered Vidya to remain completely naked around the house while he was there. My wife would carry out her daily tasks, in the buff, completely uninhibited, shamelessly flaunting her gyrating buttocks or her big, pendulous breasts at my boss while he sported a permanent hard on. When he was not hugging her or kissing her or fucking her, Gaurav continuously would make fun of me and Vidya would join in the laughter.

Gaurav seemed to have a particular fascination with her ass. He fucked her doggy style often. I remembered being awake in my hotel room, watching the camera app, listening to Gaurav and my wife having the time of their lives. She moaned and groaned and grunted and sighed and screamed in pleasure, time after time after time. It seemed there was no room in our house they did not have sex in.

I could hear Vidya's deep breath as she slowly calmed down from that memory. My eyes remained focused on the road.

"I was faithful to you for a while after that." Vidya giggled. "And then you put Ramu on me."

"I... put?" I couldn't help by give a snort of indignation.

"Oh yes, my love." Vidya smiled. "Don't you remember! Our third anniversary was coming up. I think it was... what... six months or so... after Gaurav. We were watching one of those videos we had taken of him."

... One of those videos...

Suddenly Vidya stopped speaking and looked at me. Her eyebrows were raised, and she had a curious look on her face.

"Yes, the videos." I answered nonchalantly. "What about it?"

"Um... we were watching one video." Vidya replied, after staying silent for a while. "After we watched Gaurav fuck me on the screen, I had you fuck me in the bed. And then you said, something like, 'The way he used you, and ripped you apart with his huge prick, and you begged for more; I loved watching that part'. If I remember right."

"That does sound like something I would say." I admitted. "I am a cuckold, after all."

"Well, at that time it had just been Gaurav." Vidya responded. "And when you said that, then I had teased you, saying 'Darling, he... meaning Gaurav... used your wife like a real man - something you can never do. It's bound to turn someone like you on.' Do you remember?"

"Yes... I think that's what you had said." I nodded, while keeping my eye on the road. "I remember you saying that."

"And then... that was when," Vidya interjected. "That's when... YOU said to me... your own wife... you said, 'I would love to watch you again with someone'. I distinctly remember that."

"I would love to watch you again with someone." That whole phrase had changed my life.

Yes, I remember that too, although I wasn't going to admit it. So Vidya was right. While Gaurav had been a one off, it was ME who gave the idea that this could be our new lifestyle.

Me.

"And that was when Ramu entered our lives." I conceded.

"Yes." Vidya giggled again. "It was fun with him, was it not? Most of the time you would be in the closet while he fucked me. You were watching me while I was screaming another man's name, and an intense orgasm ripping through my body... it was so hot."

"He was a good lover." I had to agree. "And those days were fun."

"He was a real low-class man." Vidya laughed. "That's what made the situation so much fun. This milkman was so thrilled to have access to me - a high class gori memsaab, and he found interesting ways to fuck me. Trying out ALL of his fantasies with me! I remember this one time... him bending me over the edge of the bed, pounding me from behind. He was turned a little to the side, grabbing my one ass cheek and just pounding me good. O boy... was I begging for him to cum!"

"He was a strong man." I commented. "All that physical hard work."

"Yes. A hard working dark skinned stud with washboard abs." Vidya giggled. "And he used to call me all types of names. I remember 'vyabhichaarinee' - a loose woman!"

"That affair lasted for some time." I remembered. "Until he had to go back to his village or something, right. He used to fuck you every day. He would make detours from his route just to cum inside you."

"He used to say my mouth and pussy are amazing." Vidya chuckled. "Apparently, I was the first woman to suck him off that good... and he would shoot his load deep down my throat. He was a heavy cummer. He was a good fuck. Even though he used to get physical at times. Some tight slaps he used to give me!"

Vidya was right. I remembered this one time Ramu had proceeded to fuck my wife's ass hard and fast as if he had a train to catch. He had grabbed Vidya's hips with either hand and pulled her closer to him, thrusting deeply into her. Vidya had been crying out with what could only be the cries of pain combined with unbelievable pleasure. With each thrust, Ramu used to slap her ass and they jiggled with the blow.