My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it and nodded.

"Yes, Sir." I said. "I am very sure we can convince Mr. Sarun to apply for my wife to join the Board. She will be eligible then, so there will be no reason to say no."

"I am sure she alone can convince him too." Ashish replied wryly. "Probably in a more appealing manner to Sarun."

"And I was thinking she will stop being the... company whore... after she gets the stocks." I said. "That was our agreement with Mr. Sarun too."

Ashish shook his head.

"No. She must continue to be Sarun's whore for at least three months after that." He announced. "I will tell you why. About three months after she becomes the owner of those shares, and hopefully joins the Board, there will be an annual general board meeting. I think it's scheduled in April. In Goa... that same resort we were all in. This is when we will move to remove Sarun from his position as CEO and Chairman. So, until that time... Sarun must be distracted... with Vidya."

I realized what Ashish was planning. Vidya must continue to be a slut to Mr. Sarun - and his friends - so they remain diverted, and Ashish's little plan goes under the radar. I wondered how he was going to convince the rest of the people on the Board to go along with him. I asked him that.

"This is where Vidya again comes in." Ashish grinned. "Every year, as I said, we have an Annual Poker Party. The people from the WhatsApp group. The party is usually at the house of a couple... one of these... company whores. At the poker party, we all let loose. We play, we gamble, and we bang the wife - the mistress of the house. All night long. This year Sarun has decided the party will be at your place."

"Oh." I realized what this meant. I also realized Mr. Sarun hadn't told us this yet.

"Sarun told me the party will happen just before he transfers the shares to Vidya. So... in a way... it will be a farewell gangbang of Vidya for the Board... before Vidya becomes one of them."

"Sir." I had to ask. "What will happen at this party?"

Ashish crossed his fingers and took a serious look at me.

"You better prepare yourself well for this party. There's usually a lot of booze." Ashish replied. "Obviously, we play poker, and it's usually very high stakes. We play with real cash. And Sarun usually brings in his servant women: Narges, and Rukmani. Rukmani is a favourite of many of the guys because she's young... and I think she's Nepali, so there's that Oriental appeal. But the highlight, as always, remains the wife - the mistress of the house. On this occasion, it will be Vidya."

"What does that mean, Sir?"

"Simply put... Vidya will be expected to provide sexual favours to EVERYONE at the party. No questions asked. Except you, of course. The husband doesn't get to fuck the wife." Ashish continued. "Sarun will provide you a detailed set of instructions. You will not be allowed to even fuck her, for example, a week before that. She must monitor her periods so she is clear on the day of the party. During the game, and then later on during that night, each of us will have our way with Vidya. She can expect some of us to be pretty rough with her. Almost every past poker night has resulted in at least one gang bang, if not several. Your wife will have one sore pussy, and even more sore ass, the next morning. It's going to be a proper orgy, a night of debauchery. Do you understand?"

"Er... yes, Sir." I shrugged. "It is what I expected. But... how does this... if I may ask... help you with your plan?"

Ashish then took out his cell phone.

"This is Kumar." He said, showing me a photo. "He is the husband of Mr. Sarun's cousin sister, and an influential member of the board. Do you know him?"

"Er... yes, Sir." I nodded.

When the tape of Vidya and Gaurav first leaked (by me, of course), it was Kumar who had first taken me aside, and told me it was Vidya in the video. Of course, he had thought I didn't know, and he was sympathetic. I had to pretend, and I told him we were having some marital troubles and had gone for counselling.

"His wife is the owner, but she has no interest in the company, and doesn't attend Board meetings, and he attends as her proxy. Now, this is Hiren."

Again, Ashish showed me another photo. I shook my head; I didn't know this man personally.

"I had some dealings with him, Sir," I said. "But never met him one to one."

"You are lucky." Ashish gave a sly smile. "Hiren is another distant relative of Mr. Sarun, and another member of the board. Let me tell you, Rajesh. Hiren isn't a pleasant man, and I had dealt with him a couple of times only, and both times had not been good encounters."

I knew that, of course. Hiren had a reputation as a philander, despite being married, and of being a rough and brute of a man. Many had wondered why his wife had not left him after all those years of marriage. As for me, I avoided the man during company outings.

"Hiren has been talking about Vidya for some time." Ashish said. "During this party, you can expect him to spank Vidya. Last year we were hosted by the D'Souzas. Poor Mrs. D'Souza! By the time Hiren was done, her buttocks looked redder than two ripe tomatos!"

I shuddered.

Ashish showed me a third picture.

"This is Kabir." He said, and I nodded. I knew Kabir.

He was a fat, big fellow, loud mouthed and obnoxious. He usually handled our Arab clients. Dark skinned, with pearly white teeth, he had a reputation as a poker player and someone that loved to drink.

"Kabir's wife's father and Sarun's father were friends, and he invested in Sarun's company. When he died, he left everything to his daughter who married Kabir. So, the shares really belong to Kabir's wife, but she is more interested in kitty parties and TV serials, leaving Kabir to take care of the Board duties."

Ashish put his phone away and looked at me.

"Now, I want you to set up cameras in your bedrooms. Hidden." He said. "Like you did with Gaurav. I want to record the infidelity of these men. They are very vulnerable because it's their wives who own the company shares, not them. Once I have few videos of them cheating on their wives with Vidya, I will make my move. Therefore, Vidya is so important to my plan."

A lot of questions started to come in my mind. I tried to clear my thoughts and focus.

"Sir." I said. "If this matter is leaked, what about your marriage? I presume you are going to blackmail these men, and they will vote with you, and then Mr. Sarun will be fired as CEO and Chairman. But he also has videos of you... fucking... Vidya. What if he releases them?"

Ashish laughed.

"I have been very careful, Rajesh." He said. "I never recorded myself, nor did I send any videos on that chat. At most, I had said some dirty things in WhatsApp. Even last month, on that cruise in Goa, when everyone was fucking your wife on the deck, and Sarun was videoing, I pretended to be seasick and went to my room. In fact, your wife came to my room, where I fucked her. No one can prove that I was part of that debauchery."

Ashish obviously did not know that I already had cameras set up in my house, or about the camera in Vidya's mangalsutra. I kept that to myself as he continued.

"I need you get proper HD cameras, and record in good detail." Ashish said. "After the party, I and my accomplices will get to work. In April, at the AGM, Sarun will no longer be the head of the Board. I will be. By then, you guys will be rich, but I will suitably reward you. And of course, Vidya can stop being Sarun's slut after that."

A chime sounded on his cell. The taxi was here.

"Rajesh." Ashish said, as he stood up. "Whatever I said to you today, keep it confidential, of course. Talk it over with Vidya. This is for your benefit, so Sarun doesn't continue to hold your wife captive."

"Yes, Sir."

"By the way," Ashish smiled. "I have extended your stay here. I have paid for two extra nights. So... you can stay till Sunday, before returning home."

"Oh, thank you so much, Sir!"

"Don't mention it. Just consider it... my love for my beti. And a sweetener... for April. Have fun with your wife... and my slut... the company whore... Vidya."

* * *

It was evening and the sun had just set. For me and Vidya, it didn't make a difference. We were in bed, naked, and I was trying to get it inside her ass.

"Oh, baby!" Vidya cooed. "I was fucked in my ass so hard, baby. You need to go easy on me, but I need you to make me yours again."

I kissed her, and then slowly and gently, started to enter her ass.

"Oh, baby!" Vidya moaned. "Oh, Rajesh! My Raj!"

I began to hump her. I knew I wouldn't be able to last for long. I kissed the nape of her neck.

"Oh, babe." Vidya murmured. "Thank you so much for being a real man. Thank you for sharing me with others. Thank you for this. I think more men have cum inside me since I have been married, then when I was single, babe. You are the best husband."

I couldn't control myself any longer. Her words, her body, it all culminated as I began to ejaculate inside my wife's asshole.

"That's it, baby. Keep cumming." Vidya encouraged me. "It feels so good, does it not. I love you. My jaanu. My REAL jaanu."

After I finished, I just lay like that, my penis gradually shrinking inside her gaand. After some time, I pulled out. Cum flowed out of my wife's ass cheeks.

After Ashish had left in the morning, I returned to the room, hoping to have a little quickie with Vidya. She however immediately put any such notions I had to rest.

"Not now, my love." She demurred. "I am so tired. Uncle's dick was really big and I was fucked all night long. Let's do it in the evening."

We both dressed properly and went out for lunch. Then we went to the beach, where we stayed till almost sunset. After that, we returned to our room and began to make out, which culminated in me fucking my wife in her ass.

"Oh. Babe!" Vidya giggled as she turned around to face me. "Remember Mr. Sarun forbade you from fucking my butt!"

Both of us laughed.

"Well, what he doesn't know can't hurt him." I replied. "He still thinks Ashish is somewhere else attending a conference!"

It was surreal to hear my wife taunt Mr. Sarun like this.

"Were we loud, honey?" Vidya asked, after some time. "Uncle and I? I mean... I knew it was a little loud, but I couldn't help myself."

"Um..." I laughed again. "You were so loud, honey. I kept getting woken up by your screams. I don't think I slept full night's sleep without getting woken up at least a few times by your noises."

Vidya actually had the good sense to blush.

"Well, Uncle has such a big cock, and he literally kept fucking me all night long." She said. "I really couldn't help it. He would stuff his whole cock inside me, and there would still be three inches left out! But I know you loved it too, my love. I saw you a couple of times by the bedroom, watching us."

"Well," I tried to play it cool. "Last night I jerked off three times, I won't lie. My cock was so sore from watching you and Ashish."

"I am glad... I am also sore... my pussy... so it's only fair. I was always so wet.. and so desperate for his cum!" Vidya chuckled. "Tell me, how jealous were you, watching me with him. Him fucking me. Me saying 'I love you' to him. Did it... bother you?"

There she was... again... insecure. For the first time in a while.

"Darling." I carefully chose my words. "The squeaking of the bed. The moaning of my own wife... with another man. The sound of him pounding you. This was all I could hear, all night long. Oh, I was totally jealous, so jealous! But.... but... it was so hot... hearing you... and then... watching you... and him. I didn't want you guys to stop."

Vidya gave me a beautiful smile.

"I like that. I love you, my love. My sweetest jaanu. My real jaanu. The only I time I actually mean it when I say it."

I was honest. It was incredible watching Ashish as he bellowed out, thrust deep and filled my wife full of his seed.

We drew ourselves to each other and began to kiss again.

"So... shall we discuss what Ashish said?" I finally brought him up. "Do you know about this Poker Party?"

Vidya made a face.

"I didn't know about this. I guess Sirji - Mr. Sarun - was going to tell me about it when he visits us in two weeks. What an ass - he really wants me to be the company whore! Tell me, my dear. You tell me... what do you think? Do you want me to fuck all these men in our house? These are all men... old enough to be my grandfather. Sixties or seventies. Old and some of them are fat. And yet... I have to service them. All night long. What do you say, my love?"

Did we really have a choice?

I thought about it for a while. In spite of myself, my cock started to rise, a fact not lost on Vidya.

"I guess... my sore dick... is saying yes." I answered.

"And my sore pussy says yes too." Vidya snickered. "It will be our last hurrah. Before we get the votes."

Once again we kissed for a bit.

"I love you, darling." I told her.

"I love you too, baby." Vidya licked my nose and replied. "And... I love my life, honey. A husband with a huge heart, and three lovers with huge dicks. One of whom wants to breed me, yes, but we will not let him. Come here, my love. Fuck me again."

* * *

For the next two days I hardly left the bed, let alone the bedroom, except to use the washroom. For close to forty-eight hours, Vidya kept me in bed, fully naked. I was either servicing her, pleasuring her, or cumming helplessly either in her hands or in her mouth or her cunt. Vidya ordered room service for the food and cancelled the housekeeping so that we wouldn't be disturbed.

I lost count of the number of times we had sex. I personally didn't even know I was capable of cumming that many times, and yet my sex goddess of a wife Vidya made it happen. She had some magic inside her, and she knew all the tricks.

There was one time when I had just finished licking her to an orgasm, and then she had me mount her and cum inside her. Afterwards, as we lay together in post-coital bliss, Vidya got up.

"Wait here, jaanu." She said, with an impish grin on her face as she went to the kitchenette. Soon she was back with something in her hand.

"Whipped cream." She said, her eyes flashing mischief. "Lie on your back, dear. I want to splash some on your little penis."

I thought the cream would feel cold on my balls, but surprisingly it wasn't. Vidya sprayed some, and before I could sense what was happening, she was busy licking my manhood.

"Mmm... tasty!" She mumbled, as she slurped on my testicles. "Let me spray some more."

She was fondling my balls and getting the cream all over my genitals. Soon I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, Vidya." I helplessly mumbled, as I began to erupt in her hands. Vidya smiled at me as she milked me dry. And then she used her tongue to clean the whole gooey mess of cum and cream all over my legs, while maintaining eye contact with me all the time.

It was so sexy.

We both knew we would have to discuss our plans with Mr. Sarun, and Ashish's plans for him, at some point. But that could wait until we got home.

Sure, Mr. Sarun would give us the shares in a month's time, but we still needed him to put Vidya on the board. That meant... at least another four months to five months of Vidya being his slut. And I had a feeling Mr. Sarun wasn't going to let go of us very easily. After all, if Ashish was to be believed, Mr. Sarun loved to have married ladies be at his beck and call throughout India, especially if the said lady's husband knew about the affair. It made things much easier.

Mr. Sarun had a good thing going with us. Whenever he was in India, my wife had been taking care of him. After a good long night of fucking, my sexy young wife is waking up cuddling with him getting him hard again. In no time, he would be fucking her again. And again.

I, the husband, was a bonus. I behaved in a restrained fashion and was the perfect cuck. Mr. Sarun hated husbands who hovered around as he slept with their wives, but I knew my place. When he wanted, I stayed away in another room, giving him intimate privacy with my wife. When he ordered, I would come into the room and watch as he mounted my wife. I tolerated his insults and humiliation with good grace, and I knew what to say.

It can be an angst driven thing seeing how much my wife craved for Mr. Sarun in her bed. My worry had been about Vidya falling in love with Mr. Sarun, and especially the way he dominated her. She would really miss him after he would fly back to USA. He did things to her I would never hope to do. He's equipped as a man. I lick a good game but that's it.

But all that changed once she met Ashish, and then Vidya made me sleep with her mother. For the first time in a long while I felt confident. For the first time in a long while, I could see the light at the end of a tunnel.

I knew that soon, one way or another, Mr. Sarun was going to be a footnote in our lives.

The only question was how it would happen.

I just had to trust my wife.