My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers

"Thank you, Sir." I meekly nodded. "Thank you for making my wife happy, and keeping her satisfied. It also helps my married life, Sir."

"You talk too much!" Ashish made an expression with his face showing how disgusted he was to be in my presence. "Now move! Let me go to my woman. My slut. My beti."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir. This way, Sir."

I stepped aside, and then followed him meekly as he walked towards the master bedroom to conquer my wife and make her his.

The two did not squander any time. Ashish had a limited amount of time to spend with Vidya and he wasn't going to waste a second of it.

"You are wearing the dress I got you, beti!" Ashish remarked, as he hugged my wife tightly and kissed her flush on the lips. "Do you like this dress, beti?"

"Yes, Uncle. I love it Uncle! Do you like the way I look?"

"O beti, I love it! Thank you for taking the effort."

"I hope you still find me sexy, Uncle!"

"Oh, beti! I have fucked a few high end sluts in my life. None can hold a candle to you, beti!"

The two had already started to make out like teenagers. My young, hot and sexy wife, and this man old enough to be her grandfather, which a white beard and all. It was both erotic, humiliating, and repulsive at the same time.

"My hubby has made me ready for you, uncle. He selected this dress for me to wear!"

"Is that so, beti? He has helped you get ready to be fucked by me?"

"Oh yes, Uncle. Rajesh also said he wants to see you pump me full of your cum."

Ashish laughed and turned to look at me.

"Is that right, cuckold?"

Damn! Ashish seemed to come on a little stronger than usual. He must be picking up lessons from Mr. Sarun! Very quickly, I remembered what Vidya had said.

"Yes, Sir." I answered. "I am so happy for my wife. My wife deserves so much better than me. She deserves a real man... a proper man... like you, Sir. I... just want to... see..."

"Cuckold." Ashish looked scornfully at me. The bulge in his expensive dhoti was now very prominent. "Do you know what a cuckold is, Rajesh?"

"Er... yes, Sir."

I could hear Vidya giggle as Ashish continued to mock me.

"What is it?" Ashish asked again. "What is a cuckold? Give me the definition. And be prompt, you idiot!"

"Er... yes, Sir." Like I had done many times, I recited by rote, "Cuckold: A man with an unfaithful wife."

Ashish then turned fully to look at me, with disdain.

"Get naked, cuckold. I want you to strip. A man like you does not deserve to wear clothes in my presence. You are to be an object of humiliation and scorn. You will remain naked while I am here."

"Oh." For a second I was surprised. Ashish looked a little bit angry.

"Why are you not stripping already? Didn't I give an order, you IDIOT!"

"Oh, I am sorry, Sir."

My wife gave a little giggle as I apologized. She was now used to seeing her lovers scold and berate me in her presence. Humbled, humiliated, helpless, I began to undress myself. Moments later, my pants, shirt and underwear were all folded and kept in one corner, and I stood there, fully nude, as the lovers looked disdainfully at me.

"Look at that tiny, tiny, penis." Ashish mocked. "No wonder I am here."

"It is rather insignificant... next to yours, Uncle." My wife agreed. "I am so glad you are here, Uncle. Otherwise... three nights with that... ugh!"

I stood there, mortified and ashamed, blushing with embarrassment as Vidya joined Ashish in laughing loudly at my predicament.

"Rajesh." Ashish said. "I know I have a big paunch, but I also have a big dick. I know how to use it. You on the other hand... you only have a huge beer gut. It has got to go. You need to put in some effort for your beautiful and lovely wife."

"Er... yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

"Next time, I may not even want you in the room, at all, when I am fucking your wife. Or even in the house... you disgust me. So... work out and get fit. Or you will have to get out... and STAY OUT."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir. I will do my best, Sir."

Ashish turned back to kissing Vidya on her lips. The two sucked on each other while he mauled her tits. I stood there awkwardly, naked, watching them. At least I was allowed to watch my own wife... for now. Lately Mr. Sarun had been very strict - I was not allowed to watch or look at Vidya when he was with her. I had to keep my eyes down and not look at her nudity, or else I would be punished.

"Oh beti," Ashish gushed, as he groped my wife's big breasts. "You have some huge ones."

Vidya smiled.

"Uncle!" She replied shyly. "And you have a big something I like too, Uncle! Unlike my husband over here!"

Ashish turned back to me.

"Rajesh." He barked. "Feel free to play a bit to get yourself aroused. Maybe your wife can show you a bit of a boob to help you along."

Very gently, without undressing my wife at all, Ashish expertly raised enough of her blouse and bra so that a nipple peeked out from underneath. It also demonstrated how fully this old man - a senior citizen - was in command of the situation, and my young wife.

"Hon." Vidya giggled. "I think it's time to stand and stroke that little cock of yours, and watch me while I fuck a real one!"

In spite of those humiliating words, I started to rub myself. In a few moments, I had my diminutive phallus fully erect.

Ashish stopped kissing my wife, turned to looked at me, and laughed.

"You see, cuckold? Is that all you can do? The largest you can get? I can do more damage to Vidya while I'm still soft. Not to mention, I'm way thicker too. My cock is what your wife needs to be able to orgasm with her man inside her. These three days, you will see my manhood inside her... again and again."

"Er... yes, Sir."

Vidya had put a hand to her mouth, muffling a guffaw at her my expense. She was really enjoying my humiliation... a little too much, I thought.

"When I fuck your wife," Ashish said, "It's an erotic experience not just for her, but for you too, cuckold. You see a side of your wife you rarely see at home - a wanton, sexual being, free from her normal boring housewife life. I will fuck her multiple times, she will have many, many orgasms, and all the time ALL you will do is jerk off your pathetic penis."

"Er... yes, Sir."

Ashish and Vidya resumed kissing. I watched them go at it passionately, his tongue in her mouth. After some time, they withdrew for air, and then Vidya turned to me.

"My dear, you were asking me why him." She said with a smile. "Look at him! It's not just sex. It's an emotional release of a different scale. He romances me, seduces me, and treats me like a sexual goddess. I am so comfortable being intimate with him."

"Yes, my love. I understand. I will watch and try to learn."

By now, Ashish had enough of me.

"You will do no such thing now, cuckold!" He thundered. "Leave the room now. You will stand outside the door. Leave the door only very slightly open so you can hear, and maybe see. But I want Vidya to myself for now."

"Er... yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

"If you so far as set foot in the room without my permission, I will throw you out of this suite."

"Er... yes, Sir. I understand, Sir."

"And remember, you are to be fully naked ALL THE TIME until I leave in three days."

"Er... yes, Sir."

"If you are a good servant, maybe I will let you watch inside the room... later. As I fuck YOUR wife."

"Er... yes, Sir. Thank you so much, Sir." I humbly thanked him, and then added, as per Vidya's instructions, "I request you to fully pump your semen inside my wife, Sir. I know that makes her very happy."

Ashish made a dismissive noise with his throat.

Soon I found myself banished to standing outside the main bedroom, trying to peer in and make the shapes in the dim light inside from the small space left open by the slightly open door.

"Oh, Uncle!" Vidya was whispering. "Thank you for sending him out of the room, Uncle."

"I know! He is such an idiot, blabbering all the time. I was missing you, my love. My beti!"

"I was missing you so badly too, Uncle."

Ashish was hugging Vidya from the back, kissing the nape of her neck.

"You know how to kiss me so nicely, Uncle. I am so sensitive there." Vidya was murmuring. She seemed to be having a small orgasm already.

"O beti, you are sensitive everywhere." Ashish grunted back. He raised his hand and very gently smacked my wife on her buttocks, before groping her bottom.

"OOOOOOH! You know me so well, Uncle." Vidya gushed. "I love it when you cup my ass and spank my ass like that, Uncle."

"I know, beti. Unfortunately, I can't spank you the way Sarun does. He doesn't love you the way I love you, beti."

"I love you too, Uncle. I don't want you to be like Mr. Sarun. He has his ways. I love yours. You are my true love, not him!"

... You are my true love...

Mr. Sarun once more smacked her on the ass.

"An ass like this isn't meant for your husband, beti. He is a little dicked cuck."

"He is, Uncle. You are soooo much bigger than him, Uncle." My wife agreed instantly. "I love you sooooo much, Uncle. And soon, Uncle... not even Mr. Sarun. Only you, Uncle."

They kissed again.

"You are so wet, beti. Your panties are soaking!"

They had now moved to the bed, rapidly getting undressed.

"That's a nice bra, beti. Don't tell me your husband picked it out as well!"

"Er... yes, Uncle."

"What an idiot, your husband. He must have thought I would like this bra on you. I do." Ashish chuckled again. "Nice and considerate of the cuckold. Standing outside the room while I am fucking his wife inside the room."

"Must we talk about my husband, Uncle?" Vidya suddenly made a face. "I am here. Your beti is here for you. My pussy and my gaand are ready for you. I love you, Uncle. Let's forget my husband for now. I just want you to make love to me."

"Oh... beti. I love you too. How I wish I could have you live with me every day. I love you, beti."

"Oh, Uncle! Having you make love to me daily... oh how I wish! Now... strip me fully. This beti is ready for a good fuck, Uncle!"

The sounds of rapid kissing filled the air. Of all the men Vidya fucked, she kissed Ashish the most. I was so surprised at how often they kissed and kissed passionately, and how often they declared their love for each other. Ashish was now motorboating her as she lay on her back.

"Oh, Uncle take off your shirt. Let me see your chest too. And your fat paunch!"

They were laughing.

"Oh, you are so hard, Uncle." Vidya giggled. "You can take an eye out with your pole!"

"I was waiting a long time for you, my beti." Ashish grunted.

"Oh Uncle!" Vidya cooed. "You just had me a few weeks ago on that boat in Goa!"

"Each day I am apart from you, beti, is a day too long!"

For some time there was silence as the lovers kissed each other passionately.

"Oh, Uncle!" Suddenly Vidya gushed. "I wish my husband was even half as big as you, Uncle."

I could hear the excitement in my wife's tone as she got ready to service the huge dick in front of her face. Vidya was down on her knees, and she started to suck Ashish's cock. She spit on it a few times.

"Oh yes."

"Don't gag, beti."

I heard my wife give a quick scream.

"Oh, Uncle. You are so naughty!"

Ashish was now fully naked and rapidly getting harder.

"Oh, slap my face with your dick, Uncle."

"Oh yes!!!!"

He held her by the hair as she continued to go down on him.

"Oh, beti."

Vidya was now sweating, as was Ashish.

"Uncle." Vidya managed to mumble in between sucking on her lover's dick. "It looks like you haven't had a blowjob in a while!"

"Oh, beti. I can't hold it anymore! I am so sorry!"

Ashish had said the truth. The excitement was too much for him, and he lost control as he started to helplessly cum on my wife's face.

He loves to ALWAYS cum inside me, Vidya had told me earlier today. Uncle doesn't like to cum on my tits or face. He wants to finish inside me.

Yet right now, Ashish had just cum on her face. It was evident that I didn't know the full truth of her burgeoning relationship with Ashish. And it wasn't like there was anything I could do about it too.

What I knew for sure was that this was just round 1. I knew that the next round, Ashish was going to shoot his fertile seed deep inside my wife's guts.

* * *

Round 2 began in about 20 minutes.

"Rajesh!" Ashish barked out loudly. "Come in here, cuckold!"

I was called into the room and made to stand in one corner. The lights were completely dimmed. I was naked, of course, as per Ashish's instructions.

Everyone in the room was by now fully naked as well, obviously. My wife was on her haunches, on the bed on all fours, as Ashish entered Vidya from behind. He spanked her ass a couple of times.

"Oh, Uncle." Vidya cried out, as Ashish continued to enter her. I found myself rubbing my hard penis. Suddenly, to me shock and dismay, I started to ejaculate.

Vidya turned to give me a look of pity as Ashish laughed scornfully.

"Oh, you are done already, baby?" My wife was stating the obvious. "We have just begun! Uncle is barely inside me."

I could only nod helplessly, blushing with shame, completely humiliated, even as my legs and thighs were now covered in my own cum.

Soon Ashish was humping her in earnest. I could see this time that Ashish was a lot rougher than usual with her, though definitely not anywhere on the same scale as Mr. Sarun.

Sirji likes to spank me, slap me... and often cums on my face or my ass. Sometimes my tits. Not Uncle, Vidya had said. He is just interested in sex. Good and plain old sex. Missionary style.

I saw Ashish spank Vidya on the ass a few times, and sharply tweak her nipples.

"Oh, beti." He mumbled, even as he continued to pork her.

"Oh Uncle, spank me more! I love you, I love you so much, Uncle!"

He was humping her fast now as Vidya gamely hung on.

"Oh Uncle! Cum in me. Please, I am going to pass out if you don't cum in me." Vidya begged. "Please!"

Ashish paid her no heed, and instead actually pulled out of her, much to her surprise. He kissed her and fondled her breasts for another 15 minutes before finally pushing her on her back. They snuggled and continued to make out.

After some intense kissing and fondling for the next ten minutes, during which Vidya seemed to have yet another orgasm, Ashish again mounted my wife. I watched as he completely ignored my presence; he didn't even bother looking at where I was. There was no taunting and no mocking. He simply mounted my wife and began pumping into her. Again.

"Whose pussy is this, beti?" Ashish asked.

"Ughhh. Yours... unghhh..." My wife grunted. "Always yours, Uncle... keep... fucking me."

Vidya was moaning loudly now as Ashish alternated between furious and leisurely strokes. My wife was moaning and grunting loudly as her elderly lover penetrated her, again and again. Ashish may be old, dark, and fat with a large paunch, but he knew how to satisfy a woman in bed. I could have sex with Vidya all her life and still not give her the pleasure Ashish would from a single fuck.

I noticed that he sometimes put one finger into her asshole as he fucked her. Vidya seemed to love it, no doubt relishing the stimulation while getting a big penis in her cunt. I noticed Ashish's hips beginning to buckle. He was cumming again.

He was balls deep in her, this time ejaculating inside my wife's womb.

Finally.

The rest of their lovemaking that night, and the next morning and afternoon, was a complete blur to me. I seemed to be doing clean up duties every so often. I can't tell you how many times my wife cried out that she was cumming. I only know it was far more than she ever came with me. The sounds of one orgasm blended into the next, and in fact, she told me days later that she reached a point in the morning at which she just kept on cumming, and eventually passed out.

* * *

It was noon the next day, and I was out on the beach, walking, dressed in shorts and a loose T-shirt. Ashish and my wife were still in our room. It didn't look like they had any intention to step out of bed, even.

It was hot, and I was walking for some time, when my cell rang. It was Poonam, my mother-in-law.

"How's it going?" She asked, after we chatted for a bit. "How's my daughter and her lover?"

"He is humiliating me more this time, Mummy." I confessed. "He will call me to the room and say go to your spot. The corner. He will tell me I have two jobs - watch, and clean. And maybe learn a thing or two. He seems more assertive this time, Mummy, especially after Vidya admitted how much she loves being with him."

"Hmm." Poonam pondered for a bit. "If it makes you anxious, jamai babu, maybe just ask for permission to wait outside until they are done? I mean... you don't HAVE to watch, you know!"

"I know." I admitted. "I mean... I acknowledge it's hot to watch them. Especially when he is grunting, and then stops his thrusts. I can see Ashish's balls are still pumping, and Vidya is accepting his seed."

Poonam laughed.

"What a good cuckold you are! At least you are in a hotel." She pointed out. "If he was at home, you probably would have had to thank Ashish as he left, walking him to his car, and get praised as a good cuckold while being his servant in your own home."

"I know." I knew she was right, not to mention that after Ashish would have left, I would have to lick Vidya's asshole while she drew a bath, before being ordered to change the sheets. At least we had room cleaning service here.

"I am glad they are not going out of the room, in a way, Mummy." I told her. "Everyone will know she is not his wife but mine, yet no one will say anything as he will kiss her and grope her in public."

Again, Poonam laughed.

"It's called the 'cuckold spectacle', jamai babu. Very few ever object. Everyone loves to watch the cuckold lose his wife. But... on the good side... he is leaving in two more days. Think of it this way. At least you will be the second guy in line to fuck your own wife this time. Not the fifth or sixth."

"I guess."

Poonam's tone suddenly became serious.

"Let me tell you something else, jamai babu. You must have noticed, in between the slaps and the punishment Vidya gives you, you two have become quite close and loving. As her mother, and as someone who knows what she is going through, I can tell you that your wife loves how close and intimate you both have become... as a cuckold couple."

"Er... I guess."

"She has her lovers who sees to all her sexual needs which sort of alters what your sexual practices as a couple are now." Poonam continued. "Remember, you lick her pussy to amazing orgasms. You may not fuck like a man, but you lick like a cuck. She has her lovers to fuck anyway. You accept who you are as her cuck and that's great. She accepts you too. This is why you two are so happy."

"Um... I guess... yeah."

"Do you know what a hotwife is? A slutwife?" Poonam suddenly asked, and the continued without waiting for my reply. "A Hotwife is... A wife who has her husband's permission to engage in sexual activities with other men. Vidya is one such wife. In your relationship all her extra marital activities are approved by you. She trusts you, and you trust her. You... MUST... trust her. Because.... trust, respect, and the couple's love for each other are central to a cuckold relationship."

"Yes, Mummy, I know."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers