My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashish began to run his fingers between her legs, never going inside her panties. She responded by moving in rhythm with his strokes; gently at first, then harder. All of a sudden I recognized the movement. Her panties were white... and a small patch of wetness began to appear near her crotch. I realized what was happening. Even as I did so, my wife started to moan loudly.

She was having an orgasm, and then they kissed again. It was a lovers' kiss. Ashish had made her cum with his mere touch, and now she kissed him the way lovers kiss after an ejaculation. With a start, I suddenly realized my own penis was now rock hard. Ashish turned to look at me.

"What did I tell you, cuckold?" He barked at me. "In my presence, you will be naked. Always."

"Er... yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

Within seconds I was stripping off my clothes, and then walked over to the corner to stand. I wanted to touch myself, but I dared not to. I knew that perhaps the slightest touch might set me off; I was so aroused.

As her spasms subsided, Ashish stripped my wife completely nude. Once again, he whispered something into her ear. Vidya gave a small laugh, and then to my surprise turned to me.

"My darling cuckold." She said. "We are going to fuck now. Again. Try not to touch yourself. If you have to cum, do it quietly. Do not disturb us. Otherwise, Uncle will send you out of the room and you will not be able to watch. Do you understand, cuckold?"

My wife had never called me 'cuckold' so many times in front of any one else.

"Er... yes, my dear."

"Look how hard he is, Uncle." Vidya told Ashish. Ashish looked at me and laughed.

"I am just grateful to you, Sir." I replied. "I am happy that a man like you is the one fucking my wife, Sir."

"Good, you know your place, cuckold."

"Er... yes, Sir."

And then... I was cuckolded once more. I watched as my wife helped Ashish off his clothes, and soon they were both in bed, doing the nasty. After almost twenty minutes of foreplay, during which she seemed to cum again and again, Ashish was ready to enter her.

Vidya laid back and spread her legs. Ashish took aim, and as I watched, he slid his penis into her. With one slow, gentle stroke, he buried his whole cock in my wife's pussy. As he entered, her legs flew up into the air, then locked themselves around his back.

"OOOOH UNCLE!" She moaned loudly, as he began to fuck her.

I could not control myself anymore.

As Ashish popped his penis into my wife's body, right in front of my eyes, my penis jerked, and I started to cum. No one touched me, no one looked at me, and I didn't even have to touch my dick.

Usually, when I cum, the semen drips down around my cock; this time, without any help, it seemed to shoot halfway across the room.

"The cuckold has already cum." I heard Ashish whisper to Vidya, who was just finishing her own orgasm. "And I am just getting started."

I had to blush with shame as both Vidya and Ashish shared in the laughter.

This is when Ashish began to fuck Vidya properly. He began slowly, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, then smoothly slipping it all the way in. It was so exciting to see his cock each time, as if he was showing me what was going inside her. Every deep kiss was followed by a deeper thrust.

By this time my wife, lying splayed in front of me, resembled an animal. A bitch in heat. There was no dignity, no manners, no thoughts of anything except the cock stuffed into her pussy. The noises were, honestly, inhuman; her body looked like an animal's, bucking, and rutting to get Ashish's cock further into her.

You might wonder, how can any man watch this? How can any man watch his own wife with another man like this. I too wondered that, even as I listened to her grunt, and watched her jerk.

I don't know what to tell you.

Yes, I can honestly say I was very turned on. I was so completely aroused, as I was watching my wife get laid. Yet, on the other hand, I was very nervous, very insecure, and very jealous.

Even as he fucked her, I could hear my wife mumble, "I love you, Uncle!"

With every thrust, my wife was proclaiming her love for this older man.

What a wonderful thing being a cuckold was, I had to tell myself repeatedly. This is what I wanted.

My wife was enthralled with this older fat man, and was enjoying getting fucked by him, with me watching. She needed the cock. Ashish was certainly enjoying my young wife's pussy, as well as giving her what she needed. And I... standing off to the side... having masturbated quietly so as not to interfere in my wife and her lover's much needed intimacy.

Yes, I told myself. This is a win-win for all involved.

Ashish was coming close, pun intended. I could see his old ass cheeks contract as he tried to push even deeper into her. As I watched helplessly, Vidya spread her legs wider and groped his ass. She was pulling him into her all the way.

"Deeper. Please, Uncle!" She begged. "Deeper! Oh God! I love you Uncle! Please cum... I need your cum!"

All of a sudden Ashish stopped and turned to me, even as Vidya begged and pleaded for him to continue.

"Cuckold." He addressed me. "Your wife is such a good woman to fuck, I can't even describe to you. Look at her! She's wrapped around me like a snake. Now tell me, do you want me to cum inside your wife?"

There was only one answer.

"Yes," I said, in a very small voice.

"Not good enough," Ashish laughed. "Beg, cuckold."

"Yes, Sir." Deeply chastened, I replied. "Please... please cum inside my wife. I beg of you, Sir."

"Please, uncle." Vidya also began to plead. "I need your cum, Uncle."

"Yes, beti."

They had now switched position, so Ashish was lying on his back, and Vidya was on top like a cowboy, riding his hard dick. As a cuck I watched in awe as Ashish started to fuck my wife again, even as she was on top. Literally he was taking her to heights I could only dream of. To say she has enjoyed the last hour doesn't do justice to what I had witnessed. He was not only fucking her; he was rocking her world.

"Uncle, please." Vidya, ravaged by multiple orgasms, could only mouth weakly, even as Ashish reached up to tweak her breasts. "I need you to cum now."

"Yes, beti."

And so... Ashish began to cum, emitting a guttural growl which came from his groin; his ass cheeks collapsed inward, and I watched all the muscles in his legs, his back and his ass contract together to drive his semen into her.

"Oh uncle! Oh uncle!" Vidya continued to moan. "Oh, fill my pussy! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

His hand held her by the waist firmly, and she had twisted her next to glance down, even as he continued to thrust in and out of her. I saw his body pump into her, like a machine, for what must have been a full minute.

It was a deeply emasculating minute.

"Oh, give it to me. Oh yea! OHHHH!" She was mumbling.

Something else happened.

I had already cum once before. Now, less than fifteen minutes later, I was ejaculating again. Once again, I had managed to cum, without anyone touching me at all.

They did not pay me any attention at all, except Vidya just cast me one look. It was a look that was filled with pity, scorn and a little bit of sadness. She knew at this moment, even as her lover was finishing inside her, that I also wanted to kiss her, and I loved her deeply. Then she turned her attention back to Ashish. I could see that Vidya's ass was moving up and down, up and down on his cock as Ashish continued to spurt into her.

As he finally pulled out of her, there was a thunk! sound, and I could see some oodles of cum dribble out of her pussy onto Ashish's belly, right above his groin area. My wife continued to sit on Ashish's paunch, catching her breath, even as more cum oozed out of her hole.

Then she did something I haven't seen her do often. She quickly moved to his side, and crouched down so her face was close to his groin, where a lot of the cum had dribbled down to. Vidya stuck out her tongue, and quickly started to lick the cum off Ashish's body. Ashish (and I) watched my wife as she licked all across his navel and then down to his still semi hard cock, cleaning all the cum off his body. Vidya then caught hold of his dick and gave the tip of his penis a good, long kiss.

"Oh, my love." She whispered at Ashish, as she continued to kiss his hardness, before moving to snuggle next to him.

I looked at them, lying on the bed. Vidya seemed exhausted; after all for the last three days she had been having constant sex, often with little breaks in between. Ashish had been fucking her in a way she hasn't been fucked in a long time, even with Mr. Sarun.

There was a strong smell of cum and sex in the room. Cum trails were clearly visible on my wife's thighs, and as she moved, more cum spilled down from in between her leg. Her lover had clearly done his job, and the red marks on her buttocks showed his conquest of my wife. Multiple orgasms were had by Vidya when Ashish fucked her, and in her eyes, that truly marked him as a better man than me. I knew it, and I knew he knew it.

Finally, after what must have been a while, I saw Vidya open an eye and turn to me.

"My dear husband." She said. "I can't believe I came so hard... in front of you. I am still so wet. I have just got to be honest - I just cum so much harder with Uncle. My hubby... do you still love me?"

"Of course, my dear. I could never stop loving you."

"Good!" Vidya laughed. "Now, go set up the breakfast please, cuckold. And close the door behind you please. Uncle has to leave soon... so I want to be... alone with him. I am going to need this amazing cock again."

"Er... yes, my dear."

It was time for me to leave them alone. I knew Ashish had to leave soon, and I had just watched them have loud and passionate sex. Yet, I had a feeling they were going to have sex again, and soon. She was reveling in her time in bed with a proper man and wanted to have Ashish there with her as long as he could stay, and this time she wanted to be alone again with him.

I knew this was also a little bit of teasing on her part. Vidya seemed to now relish her hotwife status, and a virile man such as Ashish was giving her full enjoyment. I knew how much my wife now enjoys the power of cuckolding me, and every day she was becoming more comfortable in her dominance of me. I was just happy to have seen this one session - it was super hot. I just hoped that after Ashish left, she would let me enjoy her body too, despite being tired. Afterall, a cuck needs sex too.

As I closed the door, I heard my wife giggle, and then let out a small squeal. No doubt, they were beginning again. I knew my place. I began to set up the breakfast. It might get cold, but there was always the microwave.

* * *

"Are you there, cuckold." Ashish called for me, as he buttoned up his shirt. His expensive silk shirt, and his even more expensive silk dhoti, the Rolex watch, the gold chain he wore around his neck, and the couple of expensive rings he had on, all pointed to a very successful man.

"He is here, Uncle." My wife Vidya spoke before I could reply. She was wearing one of the bathrobes of the hotel. I, as I had been instructed, was still naked, standing in one corner of the room. They had just finished breakfast, and then Ashish had freshened up before getting dressed to leave.

"I am here, Sir." I stepped forward. Ashish turned and looked at me scornfully.

"Did you call for my taxi?" He barked.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded. "I told them to come in half an hour, as you had requested."

"Good." Ashish turned back to the mirror as he adjusted his shirt. "Now, cuckold, go get dressed. You and I are going for a walk. We will have a good talk until my taxi comes. I want to talk to you about Vidya."

"Er... yes, Sir."

Wondering what he wanted to talk about, I went to my room to get dressed. As I was putting on my pants, I heard Vidya squeal, and then laugh. No doubt she was saying her goodbyes to her lover.

I emerged from my room, fully dressed. I could see Vidya and Ashish were kissing. As I approached, they pulled apart.

"I am going to go take a shower, Uncle." Vidya's eyes were shining as she blew a final kiss to Ashish. "Take care and safe travels, Uncle."

"I will miss you, beti."

"I will miss you too, Uncle." Vidya then turned to me and exclaimed, "Oh honey. You don't know how badly I need to take a shower. Uncle fucks me so much deeper... so much more than you ever can. There's just so much cum he has left inside me! He must have shot a gallon of cum inside me! I hope it doesn't leak for hours. Oh... such a nice fucking!"

She almost seemed to be in her own world.

"Er... that's so nice of Sir." I turned to Ashish. "Thank you, Sir, for fucking my wife so well."

"Any time, cuckold." Ashish laughed. "You like it, don't you, Rajesh? My huge cock inside your wife, stretching her out, while she bounces up and down on my manhood..."

"... he fucks me from orgasm to orgasm." My wife added. "How deep he comes inside my pussy!"

Once again, I had to humbly thank my wife's lover for giving to her what I couldn't, even as both of them laughed.

As Vidya left for the washroom to take her shower, Ashish turned his full focus on me.

"Rajesh, bring my carry on." He ordered. "We will check it at the reception, so they hold it until the taxi comes. You and I can then go for a walk by the pool. They have nice drinks at the bar there."

"Yes, Sir."

* * *

"I loved fucking your wife this time, even more than before." Ashish told me. We were seated by the pool, on one of the lounge chairs, and Ashish had a margarita in his hand. I had a Pepsi.

"I am sure she enjoyed it also, Sir." I replied. "Thank you again for making the time to meet us on such a short notice, Sir. You have made my wife really happy."

"How do you take it so easily?" Ashish was curious. "Standing there, watching, while I cum in her, again and again? She loves me as a proper man, which she knows you are not. When I ejaculate in her mouth, she doesn't hesitate to take my cum down her throat. And then, when I cum in her, she licks me clean after. Your own wife."

"Er... I urged her to enjoy other men, and she has decided to do that." I admitted. "Your cock, Sir, is so much bigger than yours and you manage to stay hard also. You are a real man, no doubt about it. I just love to see my wife happy and satisfied, Sir. And her... my wife loves sex with you, Sir."

"The way Vidya licks my balls, and the way she cleans me up after sex... no other lady I have fucked... does that. Your wife is truly a first-class slut. If she is even one tenth the slut with you as she is with us, you are a lucky man, Rajesh."

"Er... thanks, Sir. I... um... also... enjoy with her... Sir."

"You need to be confident." Ashish laughed as he continued to taunt me. "I am an old guy, approaching my seventieth birthday soon... but I am confident of my abilities. This is why your young wife submits to me. I have a beautiful granddaughter your wife's age, and Vidya doesn't care."

... I have a beautiful granddaughter your wife's age...

Suddenly, the way he called my wife 'beti' seemed to make a lot of sense.

"Sir, you are a real ladies' man." I stated. "You have a big dick and you know how to use it, Sir. My wife loves me, but I know she also loves big thick cocks, Sir."

"Hmmm."

There was a pause as Ashish worked on his drink, and I downed my Pepsi.

"Tell me again why Sarun is fucking your wife." He asked.

"It's those shares." I told him, once again recounting the small story of how my wife and I became slaves to one of the richest NRIs (non-resident Indian) in the world. "Just a few weeks more, and Mr. Sarun will be giving over some of his preferred share stock to us."

"Then you will be a proper owner of a share of the company, with voting rights, a guaranteed source of income, and will be eligible for a position on the board!" Ashish nodded. "Or rather, Vidya... because the stocks are in her name."

"Yes." I replied. "Mr. Sarun had transferred 5% of the company to Vidya's name (not mine). When he did so, he said the preferred shares wouldn't mature for a year. That year is now almost up... coming up in a few weeks. That meant that at any time, the stocks could be cancelled if the rest of the Board saw fit to do so. But Mr. Sarun guaranteed us that wouldn't happen... and now the time is nearly there."

"The Board has been very patient with Sarun." Ashish replied. "We know about his lifestyle, and his philandering, but we overlook it because the company does so well. Even when he made Vidya the owner of 5%, there were some rumblings. But then you know how Sarun controls the Board."

"Yes, Sir." I nodded. "I was present in Goa, remember, during the Devika crisis last month? I saw how Mr. Sarun corralled the votes."

"Yes, yes." Ashish waved that away. "That is one example. Sarun also has connections with a gangster... Anwar. He uses Anwar to control some of the corporate partners on the Board."

I didn't say anything. I didn't know if Ashish knew how Mr. Sarun had sent Vidya and me out to Anwar Bhai, and how Anwar Bhai and his hoodlums had used - and abused - Vidya. To secure more votes on the board.

"I don't know if you realized this." Ashish continued. "Sarun and I don't usually see eye to eye. We are not friends, but we respect each other. He's a damn good industrialist. Built a company from practically nothing. I am on the boards of a few companies, and I have a good network, so I can give a lot of business to my companies. This is why Sarun includes me in his inner circle on the Board. The WhatsApp group."

Ah yes, the famous WhatsApp group called "Sarun's Leaders". There were 12 people in that group, including myself. I knew a few of the others: Kumar, Ashish, Kabir. These were influential men of the board of the company.

"It may shock you to know... that... Vidya is not the only company whore." Ashish made a surprising revelation. "Mrs. Munni Kakkar from Accounting in our Amritsar office - she's another one. She's a married lady. Her husband knows - he's a cuckold like you, Rajesh. Sarun has a few of these... company whores... spread throughout. Whenever he needs to favour someone, he will call up the lady and instruct what is to be done. I myself have slept with Munni a couple of times, while her husband would sleep on the floor in the living room. She's a nice... chunky... Punjabi lady... but no one can hold a candle to Vidya. And of course, the best company whore that Sarun sleeps with nowadays... the only one he has given some shares to... is your wife."

I wondered why Ashish was telling me all of this. Ashish seemed to have read my mind.

"You might be wondering why I am telling you all this." He said. "I just want to let you know that Sarun's time in charge of the company might be coming to an end."

For a second my jaw dropped. Ashish saw that and grinned.

"Don't worry, we are not going to move until you get your shares. Or actually... until Vidya gets her shares. She is going to play an important role, actually."

For a second I didn't speak. Then I asked, "Who's the 'we', Sir? You said, 'we are not going to move'."

"It's myself and a couple of the members that represent the banks." Ashish told me. "They usually do what that gangster Anwar tells them to, but I have a plan to deal with him as well. I know that on the Board, there are few members who are relatives of Sarun. Such as Kumar and Hiren. They will never vote to remove him. But, as I said, I have a plan. Do you know about the Annual Poker party of the Board?"

Again, I shook my head. It seemed there was a lot I didn't know.

"OK, let me tell you how this is all going to work." Ashish glanced at his watch, just to make sure he wasn't running late. "In a few weeks, your... I mean Vidya's... preferred shares will mature and she becomes owner of 5% of the company. This is a huge deal, but Sarun must apply to the Board at that point to let Vidya join the Board. Now, do you think Sarun will do it? Or more importantly, can Vidya convince him to do it?"