My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the moment of ejaculation. Ramu had suddenly gone stiff and let out a primal howl as he started to cum in her rear tunnel. When he was finally through, Ramu pulled out and rolled onto his side, leaving a trail of semen across my wife's caboose.

"Vidya, madam, I am leaving. I still have to visit a few more houses to deliver milk." He had announced.

"Yes. Yes." Vidya was still moaning, her eyes shut, cum oozing out of her every orifice. It was a wild scene. "When will you come tomorrow again, Ramu?"

That was when he had slapped her.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Ramu had sharply slapped my wife a couple of times.

"I will come when I will come." Ramu had replied as he started to put his clothes back on. "You will remain home all day to wait for me."

"Yes, Ramu."" Vidya was still lying on the bed, her hand rubbing her crotch area. "I am your rakhel. I will be ready for you all day."

That was Ramu.

A fox suddenly came on the road, and I blasted the horn. It escaped back into the woods and we continued on driving.

"Do you know where he is now, Vidya?" I asked her. "Ramu?"

"Not really." Vidya shook her head. "The last text I have from him was months ago. He got married over a year ago... I think... has a kid too. I haven't spoken with him... for months."

Again, there was silence for a bit, before Vidya brought up an uncomfortable topic.

"Darling, let me ask you something." Her tone suddenly got serious. "I just realized this as we were talking about Gaurav's videos. Those cameras... you never really took them out, did you? They are still there?"

I sighed. I knew someday this would come up. Finally, after all this time, Vidya realized that I had never removed those cameras.

"Yes, my love, they are still there." I admitted. "Not only are they there, but I have also upgraded both the hardware and the software and moved the storage to the cloud."

"Oh." Vidya seemed to stare out at the road. I realized her hand was no longer on my shoulder. "Then, my love... you know... everything."

Again, I sighed. And then I nodded.

"Yes, darling. I have seen all the videos."

"So..." Vidya continued. "You knew about Balachandraji... before I told you about him."

"Yes. Some time after Ramu, I suspected you were having an affair for a while, so I checked. And then I saw the cameras."

"Makes sense." Vidya nodded, almost to herself. "And you must have seen that guard Wasim... and Ramu. And their friends. Gangbanging me."

I didn't say anything but nodded. It was now clear to Vidya that I knew everything.

"I remember that gangbang vividly." Vidya spoke, almost to herself. "Ramu. Wasim. The other guard Feroz. Jeet - the guy who runs the dhaba down the street. And Mithun - that garage mechanic. Wasim really bossed me that night. He slapped me in front of them - and I was so humiliated, my face flush with embarrassment. I was treated like some bazaari aurat, a woman of the street. They all fucked every hole of me that night, and then for the next two nights. For those three days, I was used... and abused... I was at their beck and call."

Once again, we continued to drive on in silence, before I spoke.

"I saw how Wasim... and Feroz. How they treated you after." I told my wife. "You never said anything, and I thought you liked it... so I didn't do anything either."

I mean, my wife was getting regularly banged by a few low-class dirty labourers, but somehow that wasn't my concern. Strange marriage, ours.

Vidya remained silent for a bit, before concurring.

"I guess the fault is mine." She confessed. "At first it was thrilling. Wasim stopped by from time to time when you were at work, just for a quick fuck, sometimes accompanied by his friends. Ramu managed to bang me whenever he was in town. I was happy, but then Wasim became a bit too much to handle. Too rough. I mean I like a little BDSM, but not that much. And he began to get brazen."

I said nothing, as Vidya continued.

"He used to tell me, 'When your husband's away, you are my little bitch'. And he treated me like one. He would fuck me in the living room but leaving the main door open, so anyone could walk in. Every time he would slap me, he would taunt me. Do you like it memsaab, he would ask. A high class gori memsaab like you being slapped like a fifty rupee whore, and by a low class worker like me? Do you like it, Vidya? And I had no choice but to take the slaps and beg for more. He had videos of me... videos where I was sucking their dicks. Videos of me on all fours, taking it in my gaand. Of me being passed around, from dick to dick. So I had no choice."

"Vidya." This is where I became a little serious. "You know when we started all this... I just had one condition. Be discreet. And... you have failed in that regard, jaan."

"I know, I know, jaanu." Vidya was apologetic. "I guess... sometimes... I got a little careless... and carried away. And Wasim took full advantage. He would fuck me against the window, and any one walking on the street could see that I was getting taken from behind. Finally... that one time... he crossed the limit. I had to take Balachandraji's help to get Wasim fired."

"Yes. I know that."

Wasim and his friend Feroz had been in our house. Wasim was angry that Vidya wasn't wearing a yellow sari. So, he had Feroz strip my wife naked, leaving only the panties on. After that, Vidya was made to go down on the floor on all fours, on her haunches, with her big butt in the air. Wasim had then pulled her panties down, exposing her buttocks, and then taken off his belt.

For the next ten minutes Vidya was lashed mercilessly with his belt until her buttocks were covered with red crimson welts. Then she was paraded naked to one of the construction workers at the door, before she was punished again. Wasim had made her get on the couch, bent over on the sofa, buttocks out waving in the air, her hands on the cushion. Once again, he had unbuckled his belt and made a strap.

Once again for the next ten minutes she was lashed powerfully with the belt, before Wasim cruelly fucked her in the cunt, before fucking her again missionary style. When Wasim finally climaxed inside my wife, he made sure to pummel his cock deep into her and stay buried inside her for a long time. He wanted to, as he quoted, "give his sperm enough time to fertilize her Hindu belly".

Wasim had gotten up, but had ordered Vidya to remain on the sofa, legs spread apart. He watched cruelly his spunk drip down her thighs and fall on her floor. Finally, after a minute, Vidya was allowed to sit up. She did so, groggily. In spite of getting an ass whupping, my wife had cum thrice in that fifteen minutes.

Unbeknown to Wasim, that was the last time he would fuck my wife.

"That was a dark chapter in our married life." I said. "But then... no Wasim... no anyone... for quite a while."

Vidya nodded, and then smiled.

"And then... after that brief break... of course, I... your wife... became your boss Mr. Sarun's whore. And both of us are now his slaves."

Again, we drove on for silence, before I brought up another uncomfortable topic.

"Vidya." I spoke in a grave tone. "Shall we talk about the pool construction?"

This time it was my wife who sighed.

"I was wondering when you would bring it up." She said. "Not only Jawed and Asghar, but those labourers. How they had their way with me in the pool outhouse. And then the way they... fucked me... again... and again... and again... inside the house. I am like a birthday cake. Everyone gets a piece of me."

"That was the first time I thought of calling the police." I said. "They were raping you."

It had started at the pool outhouse. The small shed by the pool had a bed inside it, and my wife had been waiting there. One by one, each of the construction workers had entered that poolhouse, and then proceeded to roughly, thoroughly, fuck my wife. Each man had fucked her like a prized hussy - slapping her, taming her, pinching her, groping and fondling her all over, before cumming deep inside her married pussy.

One by one, all eight men had enjoyed the lady of the house. But they weren't done.

From the pool they had all carried my wife inside the house, where she was taken to the bedroom and tied to the bed. And then what followed was an hour of debauchery as 8 men took turns roughly gangbanging my wife on our bed, attacking each of her orifices. Or should I say, gangraping my wife.

"It was rape... at first." Vidya admitted. "But... then it wasn't."

She laughed.

"I think I have a problem, my jaanu." She giggled. "When those pool labourers were raping me... all I could think of was... three big dicks inside me all the time, and still I wanted more. I am now a spoiled wife, my dear husband. Remember when we first discussed this lifestyle. Do you remember what I had said back then? It won't be easy for you, and I will have a lot of fun fulfilling this fantasy of yours."

I nodded. I remembered having that conversation... or something like it.

"I still have the contact numbers for Jawed and Asghar." Vidya admitted. "Do you know they wanted to take me... as a gift... to some gunda... some gangster... called Sachin bhai? Sachin would fuck me, and in return Jawed and Asghar would get some construction contracts."

"What happened with that?" I asked.

"I said no, of course." Vidya replied. "I like being a slut, that's a gangster! And besides... my mother is on my case now. She wants us to... become... normal."

"And?" I turned to her for a brief moment. "What do you think?"

Vidya took her time before replying.

"Soon, baby." Vidya sighed. "Soon, I promise. Let's get those shares first. With Mr. Sarun now seriously wanting to impregnate me, we have enough to worry for now."

"What's going to happen with that?" I asked her. "I think Mr. Sarun is serious about breeding you. He really wants you to bear his child."

Again, Vidya took her time before replying.

"I think... we will have to... string him along. I am thinking of saying yes to him. Even after we get the shares. By the time he figures out... I am hoping we can be rid of him from our lives."

For some time, we drove on quietly, before my wife spoke again.

"Now you want to know why we are meeting Ashish." Finally Vidya brought the conversation back to my original question. "First, I think... he may be a solution to our Sarun dilemma. I have a feeling Ashish may provide a way out for us. And second... in a way, you can chalk it to me being a slut, my love."

"Er... I don't understand."

"I am a slut for Ashish, my love. I want to squeeze your hand while I orgasm with him. I want you to watch each and every thrust and hear the sounds of my wet pussy as you stand next to me while he fucks me." Vidya continued. "Tell me something, jaanu. Do you always think of someone else fucking me when you jerk off, babe?"

I thought for a bit, and then nodded.

"Most of the time, dear."

"I know." Vidya giggled. "OK, that was a carnal answer. The real answer, jaanu, is the first one. I really think that Ashish might just hold the ticket for us to... escape from the clutches of Mr. Sarun. I know that time - that year I agreed to be his whore - is almost up. But you know Mr. Sarun, he won't give me up that easily. Ashish... he is my backup plan. This little meeting with him... let's take it one step at a time, my love. Trust me."

Trust me. That was where Vidya had a hold me. I had to trust her. I had no choice.

"Vidya." I asked. "Tell me... between Balachandra, Mr. Sarun, and now Ashish. Who do you enjoy the most?"

Vidya thought for a while before replying.

"Each man is different, my love. Balachandraji buries his cock balls deep inside me. I think if I were to rank, he is the best sex I ever had."

... he is the best sex I ever had...

"When you watch me with him, you can always tell by the sounds I make." Vidya continued. "With Mr. Sarun, it's mostly about power and submission. Of the three, he has the largest cock, and he is the richest, and he is the most powerful. He makes me want to submit to him. Whenever he fucks me, you will see me eagerly thrust my hips down on his huge cock. He makes me so wet that he can slide all the way inside me with ease."

"And... Ashish?"

Once more Vidya stroked my shoulder.

"Ashish... uncle... is different, my love." She said. "For him, you will see that I completely spread my legs wide. I have surrendered to him totally. We kiss with passion, and he doesn't fuck me. He makes love to me."

"I... I don't understand Ashish." I admitted. "He is not as fit as Balachandra. He is not as big as Mr. Sarun. Yet..."

"He pleasures me in a way the other two can't. In a way even you cannot, honey." Vidya confessed. "My body responds naturally to him. I have so many orgasms with him... they blend into one continuous orgasm. With him, I am in a constant state of erotic bliss. When he cums, he produces so much... I have no choice, my love. I think... what I have with him... Ashish... is an emotional connection. A mental... sync. So, if I had to... rate... I actually would rate Ashish the highest."

"Is that what you love most about him?" I asked.

Vidya's eyes sparked.

"Sometimes when he fucks me, I think about how much I will miss this once I stop seeing him."

"Hmm." Somehow that answer didn't reassure me.

Vidya saw my discomfort and stroked my arm.

"Don't worry, my jaanu. You are my husband, and you are my true love. Trust me."

Yes, no choice. I must trust you, Vidya.

* * *

Our hotel room - or rather, our hotel suite - was nicely decorated. There were fresh flowers everywhere, and it was huge. There were two massive rooms - and each room had a giant bathroom with a jacuzzi. There was a common kitchenette and a common living room. There were three huge pools on the resort grounds, and the beach wasn't far away. On site was also tennis, badminton, ping pong, and couple of other amenities. Not to mention, all inclusive food all you can eat and drinks, and room service was complimentary.

I had shaved my wife's pussy, as she had wanted. I had read that every slut wife is different, but they all require some service of their cuckold husbands that might be demeaning to other men. But as a cuckold, let me tell you that we are a different breed of men. I, for example, adapt to whatever role my wife desires for us.

And when Vidya grins down at me and offers verbal encouragement while I am doing that task... like shaving her pussy? That is heaven to a man like me.

After my 'task', I went to shower again. I always showered after a road trip. While the drive had been tiring, I also felt refreshed, in a way. It was nice to talk about our life, just the two of us. From Vidya's words, and her idea of Ashish being a way to get out of Mr. Sarun's grasp, I finally had the feeling that Vidya was tiring of this lifestyle. Perhaps... maybe... soon it will just be the two of us again.

I had to trust Vidya. Meanwhile I was here in this suite, waiting for my wife's lover. Of course, I had taken the smaller of the two giant rooms, and Vidya took the main master bedroom. After some time, I heard her call for me.

"Darling?" She said as I entered the master bedroom. I realized she was still in the bathroom. "Can you pick out some clothes for me to wear? I realized I will need a little more time in the bathroom, before finishing my bath."

"Yes, my love." I opened her small carryon and started to go through her clothes.

Picking a sari and blouse and petticoat wasn't too difficult, but this time I wasn't picking a sari or a blouse. I was going through her underwear and picking out which ones would right for her to wear for Ashish! I had to choose which bra she will wear, which panties she will wear, as she meets the guy who will take them off her. In the end, I chose a very sexy black nightdress, and matching light blue silk panties and bra, and laid them out on the bed.

"Nice choice. I think Uncle will like these," I heard Vidya say. She had just emerged from the bathroom, and she was grinning. "I'll be sure to tell Ashish that you chose them."

Soon she was dressed in that very sexy black nightdress.

"Am I looking great, honey?" She asked, as we waited for Ashish.

"Oh, you are looking divine, my love." I was honest. "Any man would be lucky to have you. And I am lucky to be your husband."

"And I am so happy to be your wife." Vidya replied with a twinkle in her eye. "Especially on occasions like this!"

We both laughed (I did a little nervously) as we glanced at the clock on the wall. Ashish should be here soon. He had been staying at a hotel about thirty minutes away, where his conference was.

"When Uncle is here," Vidya instructed me, "Please, please, be extra respectful. And be extra submissive. Remember he is an older man, so you should praise him and say 'My wife deserves better than me. She deserves you, Sir.' Give him lots of encouragement and show how much of a servant you are to him. To us. Make him feel good and pump up his ego. Show how committed you are to being a mere cuckold while he is the big boss man."

"Was there any doubt?" I asked. "I am here serving both of you, and he is here, being the big boss man, fucking my wife in my hotel room in front of me, isn't he?"

That came out a little too strong. Vidya shook her head.

"No. No. Uncle is not like Sirji." She warned. "Sirji's whole nature is built on masculinity, on conquest, on dominance. He loves to dominate me... and you. Whereas... Uncle... he loves being with me. I daresay, babe, that in his own way, he is actually in love with me."

"Oh." My face must have betrayed how I felt, because Vidya immediately started to soothe me.

"Don't worry, babe." She said. "I... I like him. I can only love you. Trust me! YOU KNOW IT! And I know he knows it. But as long as you are a cuckold, there's nothing wrong with just him loving me, and being in love with me, is there?"

I didn't have time to answer this complicated question because suddenly there was a firm knock on the door.

Ashish was here, on time. He was dressed, as usual, in his very expensive silk shirt and an equally expensive looking dhoti. He still had his white handle bar moustache, but he was now growing a full beard, and that was equally white as well. After all, the man was a senior citizen, somewhere between 65 and 70 years old. Not to mention... fat.

However, more prominent than his big paunch was the huge bulge in his dhoti as I opened the door and greeted him. Clearly he... and his giant cock... was anticipating this meeting with my sexy wife.

"Welcome, Sir."

Ashish had a smile on his face as I took his carry on. I couldn't really blame him. That cocky smile of his clearly communicated to me that he dicked my wife down good every time he was with her. He knew I was a cuck, and he was the bull, and soon my wife would be his, and taking his name. He had that triumphant grin as he entered.

"How are you, cuckold?" Ashish made the perfunctory greeting. "All is well?"

"I am good, Sir." I answered, as I closed the door after he got in. All these men - the members of the Board who knew of my situation - nowadays addressed me as cuckold. "My wife Vidya is in the main bedroom, Sir. Waiting for you."

"Good. Anticipating the return of a real man into her bed, no doubt." Ashish laughed. "I am going to have some fun for these three nights, Rajesh. I am going to show your slut wife what a real man can do to her. And you can have her after that, if she wants you. I know she might give you a nice pity fuck."