My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no choice. I have to trust her.

* * *

On the second night of our stay, sometime around 3 or 3.30 am in the morning, I woke up. I was in my bed. Hearing noises from the other room, I decided to tip toe and see what's going, although I did have a good idea. The door was still slightly open, and although the lights were off, I could make out what was going on with some of the moonlight that was flooding the room via the massive floor to ceiling windows.

Ashish had mounted my wife, and was thrusting slowly, his entire body resting on top of her. I once again marvelled at how my wife could handle the weight of this huge stallion, who was 6'4" tall, obese, and must have weighed over a 120 kg (roughly 240 lbs). And this man was telling me to lose my beer gut?! Next to my wife he was a huge old giant!

Vidya was moaning softly now, Ashish's constant humping having the desired effect. Again, I didn't know how long they had been fucking till this point, but she was already showing signs of orgasm. I recognized her moans, which were far more intense than anything I could elicit from her. Ashish may be old, but he sure had stamina. It's not easy to make a woman like my young and attractive wife Vidya moan constantly, and yet Ashish was giving her orgasm after orgasm, despite being a senior citizen.

"Oh, beti." Ashish was telling her as he humped her. "I love you so much! You are such a beautiful, dynamic, nubile young woman!"

"OOOH" Vidya grunted as he ploughed deep into her. "I love you too, Uncle. I love you sooo much!"

They kissed for a long time.

"What do you see in me, beti." Ashish asked, "I am an old man. A fat old man."

"A fat old rich man." My wife giggled, teasing him. "With a biiiiig cock!"

Ashish laughed, and they kissed again.

"It's not... unnngh... difficult to understand, Uncle." Vidya stated, as he resumed fucking her, bonking her roughly. "You... unnngh... know how to please a woman. You... unnngh... have a giant cock and you... unnngh... know how to use it on a girl. Such men... unnngh... captivate women like me. You can give... unnngh... me what my husband cannot, and... unnngh... you have what Sirji doesn't.... unnngh... A genuine love for me. I... unnngh... love you, Uncle. I love... unnngh... sex with you, and I love... unnngh... being with you."

It seemed too much for Ashish, and I could see his hips buckling. He was once again helplessly ejaculating inside her, again, and my wife seemed to be climaxing with him.

I was now very tired, and I didn't want to walk back to my room. Spotting the sofa in the common area, I sat down, intending to take a small break. Instead, very soon I drifted off to sleep, even as the bed springs continued to squeak in the master bedroom.

* * *

"I'm madly in love with you, beti," Ashish's sharp voice woke me up. "I wish I could have you live with me, so I could fuck you any time. Always."

They were talking, and I could hear them from the sofa. Rousing myself awake, I got up and crept to their door again. They were fucking again. I didn't know what round it was. Or what time it was.

Ashish was lying on his back and Vidya was on top of him, riding him as his cock went deep inside her pussy. I heard a couple of spanking noises as he continued to gently hit her on her buttocks.

"Don't rush, Uncle." Vidya instructed. "I want you to take your time, my love. We have all night."

"Night is almost over, beti." Ashish replied, as Vidya continued to ride him while they talked.

My love, she had called him, "my love".

Something that she only called me.

I was envious of the chemistry Ashish had with my wife. Even though Mr. Sarun had been fucking my wife for almost a year, I felt that Ashish had made a lot more progress in charming her in a much shorter period. My wife only liked the sex with Mr. Sarun. But she liked Ashish as a person... in addition to the sex.

"Mmmmmm.... I love you so much, Uncle. So much, my jaan! Mmmmm.... And I love the way you fuck me."

"I guess so does your cuckold husband. He loves the way I fuck you too! His own wife!"

As they laughed, Vidya was also moaning quietly. She enjoyed being on top, kissing Ashish deeply. I wondered at how older men like Ashish or Balachandra or Mr. Sarun could elicit such a primal response from my wife even which I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried.

They soon changed positions. Ashish was now on top, and my wife lying on her back. Almost immediately, the familiar sounds began.

The sound of the springs and the squeaking of the bed. The moaning of my wife. The headboard banging against the wall as they made love passionately. My dear wife Vidya taking another man's name on her lips as he brought her to the cusp of yet another orgasm. These sounds I am now used to as a cuckolded husband.

What I wasn't prepared for was the deep kissing they were continuously engaged in between his deep thrusts, or the way she moaned differently when she is with him.

As he mounted her again, for a moment, Vidya and my eyes suddenly met. Her eyes grew wide with surprise. My wife saw that I was up, standing outside the room, naked, aroused, and watching them. Giving me a quick smile, she turned her attention back to Ashish.

"OOOOOOOOH Uncle!" She mumbled, as Ashish ploughed into her. "Oh, Uncle, I love you!"

"Beti. Beti." Ashish grunted. "Whose pussy is this, beti?"

"Ungghh... yours. My pussy is yours. All yours, Uncle. Please keep fucking me, Uncle."

As I watched helplessly, unable and unwilling to interfere, she spread her legs wide and gripped his ass to pull him into her. All the way Ashish's giant pecker was buried insider her, even as she pleaded for him to go deeper.

"Oh, Uncle. Deeper. Harder, Uncle."

"You like this cock, don't you, beti."

"Oh.... Uncle... ungh...."

They both couldn't help control themselves much longer. I watched as Ashish bellowed out, thrusted deep and filled my wife full of his seed. The queen of my heart was another man's sex doll, and he was once again ejaculating inside her, even as she too climaxed.

Even as they shared an orgasm, they continued to kiss. My wife cast one more pitiful look at me, and then turned back to her lover.

"Oh Uncle. My jaan. Oh Uncle. I love you, my jaanu. I love you so much, Uncle. You don't know how much I love you, Uncle! So... so much!"

As she said these words, to my horror, I realized I was starting to cum as well. With a grunt, I shot my cum all over myself and the floor and the door.

* * *

It was the third day.

Around 830 in the morning, I heard Ashish call out for me.

"Rajesh! Cuckold." His voice was firm. "Come here and stand in the corner. Watch as I fuck your slut wife. You may learn something."

"Yes, Sir."

I hastily got up from the bed. I was still naked, not having worn clothes once inside the room since the first night, as per Ashish's orders. Slowly I made my way to the master bedroom. The door was slightly open, so I pushed it and walked in.

My wife was in the middle of another hot orgasm, getting pounded intensely by Ashish.

They both saw me, just paused for the briefest of moments, and then I was completely ignored. They just went right on fucking, feverish and rabid, not even missing a beat. I quietly walked over to the corner - which Ashish had dubbed the "cuckold's corner" - and kept on watching.

Vidya actually seemed to enjoy having me there, the hapless, helplessly watching cuckold husband of hers, while my presence seeming to spur Ashish on as he began to pump my wife even harder. Their cries grew louder, lewder and both looked at me with disdain as their bodies thrashed and heaved and writhed in that frantic, eager, obscene lust.

Vidya lay naked on her back across the width of the bed, her legs spread wide, her knees forked and raised, her back arched, her gorgeous, swollen breasts thrust out, her nipples visibly stiff and erect with excitement. Her very face screamed ecstasy, while her eyes showed a bit of heaviness due to the constant night of broken sleep intermixed with wild sex. Her lovely face was flung back, almost over the edge of the bed. She was beginning another one of her orgasms - her nostrils were flared, and her mouth was open in a loud groan of lust. I heard her moan again and again, now with heightened arousal.

"Mmmmmm... mmmmmmm...OOOOH Uncle! Uncle!"

Kneeling between my wife's splayed thighs with his legs folded under his buttocks, his knees spread wide, his hands under her thighs was big stout figure of Ashish. When I had entered the room, his buttocks were half-flexed, his hips in mid-thrust, hers in mid-rise and his cock was half-in, half-out of her cunt, its thick, long shaft glistening with their comingled coital juices. He now looked at me with a triumphant, gloating grin and now, entirely for my benefit, he squeezed his huge cock back deeper into my wife's cunt, going in slowly and deeply. She moaned her lust aloud.

"Oh Uncle!" Vidya moaned. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore! Oh, Uncle!"

"Oh, beti." Ashish slid his hands to my wife's breasts, squeezing them erotically together. Kneeling above her, Ashish turned to me again and grinned.

"Your wife can't get enough of me, cuckold." He boasted, before turning his attention back to Vidya. Ashish flexed his buttocks and thrust deep into her, making her arch and gasp in pure, unfaked pleasure.

All I could do was watch numbly, and nod.

"Beti, you are such a slut." Ashish taunted her, flexing his buttocks and driving his cock deep into her cunt.

"Uncle! Jaanu! I love you! I love you so much!"

Beneath him, Vidya gasped as his penis surged into her cunt. Her hips jerked up at his and her body arched steeply under his. Her head arched back and her fingers clawed at his sprawling shoulders.

"Mmmmmm!" Vidya was now moaning uncontrollably. "Uncle! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

I watched, mesmerized, as Ashish's large cock ground in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing and shining and glistening with their consilient coital fluids. He moved masterfully, his hips rocking to and fro in a beautifully controlled rhythm. My wife's body jerked and rocked under his thrusts, her breasts jiggling and bouncing sexily. She moaned and gasped her joy, digging her fingers into his shoulders, squeezing his buttocks in excitement.

Ashish soon began moving fast, fucking her demonically. His hips rocked rapidly up and down, up and down, back and forth, to and fro, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. Under him, Vidya's body jerked and snapped with his thrusts, her breasts bouncing wildly, the gold mangalsutra chain around her neck tossing, her feet locked in the small of his back. Her cries and lewd love-calls grew sharper, higher, and louder.

"UNGH! UNGH!" Vidya was in heat. "Uncle! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

I watched them kiss, the old man and the young woman, my wife, deeply and with enormous, visible desire. He slowed his thrusts for a moment and moved his legs apart and rose into a deep crouch on his heels astride her hips, his feet on either side of her belly, his fingers steepled in the small of her back. She was pinned under him and in this position his cock could drive down into her especially deep. She sank her torso lower on the bed, her face on one side on the sheets, her arms spread, whimpering thickly now.

Ashish was now plunging steeply in and out of my wife's cunt, jerking her body under his. The man might have been old and fat, but he was relentless. He just kept going. I could never have lasted half as long. It was a masterful performance: superbly adroit, totally in charge. It was obvious Vidya loved every second of it, being fucked hard and rough like this.

With a thundering roar, Ashish started to cum inside my wife. His cock, buttocks and hips jerked feverishly as I saw him erupt. Soon I could see thick and heavy semen emerge from my wife's hole, even as his penis was buried deep in her. He was seemingly emptying gallons and gallons of cum inside my wife's womb.

* * *

It was 10 in the morning. The sun was up, and it was getting quite hot. Vidya was in the shower, and Ashish was drinking his tea in the kitchenette. He was dressed in a bathrobe, seated at the dining table. I was standing - where else - in one corner of the kitchenette.

Naked.

Soon Vidya joined him. She too was dressed in a bathrobe, and looked regal, having just finished her shower. She completely ignored me, poured out her tea, and joined Ashish at the dining table. For some time, there was no talk. Both lovers, dressed in their robes, were enjoying their tea. And I remained standing there, naked, humiliated, and servile.

"Does he at least eat you out with his tongue?" Ashish finally broke the silence, asking my wife nonchalantly, while gesturing at me scornfully.

"Er... oh, yes, Uncle. My husband is very good with his tongue. The best, actually."

"Ah, there, you have a good married life, Rajesh." Ashish turned to me with a mock smile. "You eat pussy daily, and let real men take care of beti's other wants and needs."

"Er... yes, Sir." I nodded, and then once again remembered my wife's last-minute instructions.

"Now honey, remember what we talked about." She had said. "I want you to thank Uncle specifically about shooting his sperm into my womb."

"Sir." I stated. "Thank you so much for these last three nights, Sir. Especially for ejaculating inside my wife all the time. I know she loves that about you."

Ashish couldn't help but give a triumphant smile.

"I know Vidya loves it." He stated. "She loves being with me because she can do stuff with me that she can never with you."

I remembered Mr. Sarun saying something very similar.

"Vidya loves to be leashed, cuffed, slapped, and dominated. Just not by you. She always needed someone to smack her ass and put her in her place. There's plenty of sex in your marriage. It just doesn't involve you!" Mr. Sarun had taunted me.

"I never saw such an obedient slut in my life. She is so eager to please!" Mr. Sarun had gone on and on. "In the instant I pulled out of her well fucked pussy, she rushed to her knees and gladly took my thick load to her beautiful face. She milked me until the last drop. She told me she wanted to kneel here and suck me forever. Most women can't handle how big I am."

I looked back at Ashish, and then at Vidya. My wife couldn't stop smiling at him. She was looking at him with a special look.

I know that my boss Mr. Sarun would have no problem holding her by the hair and slapping her across her face a few times. He always fucked her like that. No fake feelings, no love stories. As I said, just a big hard cock in her married cunt.

Ashish was different, and it seemed like my wife was now falling for him as well.

"Your wife does love you, but she also loves big cocks." Ashish suddenly spoke, as if sensing my thoughts.

"Oh... er... yes, Sir. I always ask her about you. She says it cannot be put to words."

Vidya smiled, and then turned to face me.

"Oh babe, I don't know if you want me to tell you about it." She purred. "Sex with Uncle is always pretty intense. I do things with him I never do with you, darling. He makes me say things I never say to you. But you watched us... before. You know how it's like."

"Er... yes... and on this... vacation... I have seen... enough...."

"Ah yes! I love.... vacation... sex." Vidya suddenly beamed. "Especially with Uncle! A virile and good lover who gives me sweaty, steamy, sessions and deep, emotional orgasms. You do understand why I say I love him, don't you, babe?"

"Um... yes, I guess so, my love."

"Last night you did exhaust me, beti." Ashish admitted, cutting in. "Thankfully, my boner was back this morning."

Vidya turned back to look at Ashish.

"Oh Uncle, you are so modest!" She grinned. "How many times did you take me last night?"

Both laughed.

"Yes, I guess it was a lot!" Ashish admitted.

"Are you hungry, Uncle?" Vidya asked. "Should we get breakfast?"

"Yes." Ashish nodded. "I am tired of room service though. There's this perfect deli down the street."

Vidya smiled.

"We have a servant, you know."

Both of them laughed, turning to look at me, while I chortled with humiliation.

"My babe." My wife crooned. "I am hungry. Go get us some breakfast. You know the deli Uncle was talking about."

"Er... of course. I... need to put on my clothes."

Both Ashish and Vidya laughed again.

"Cuckold. Go put on your clothes." Ashish waved a hand dismissively. "And then go to the deli and get some food. I don't want room service when we have you. You know what I like for breakfast."

"Er... yes, Sir."

"And oh, darling..." My wife interjected again. "And oh, close the door behind you and take your time in returning with the breakfast. I really need to spend some time with Uncle in private. Thanks for understanding."

* * *

I returned almost an hour later with the food. I entered the suite and found the main living area empty. I placed all the food containers on the kitchenette counter.

"Rajesh." I heard Ashish call me from the bedroom. "Come here and watch. Again. Maybe you will learn something new from last time."

"Er... yes, Sir."

This time, in full daylight, before my eyes, Ashish and my wife had sex. Again.

The windows were open, and a brilliant sunlight of 11 am flooded the room. We were on the third floor overlooking the pool, and Ashish and Vidya stood right there in front of the window. They kissed each other deeply.

The kiss - even as I type now about it - a chill just ran down my spine. It wasn't just the kiss. Even as they kissed, their hands lovingly, adoringly, wandered over each other's clothing... gently touching, caressing. He was wearing a shirt and a dhoti, and she was dressed in a sari.

His hands were running over her breasts, between her legs, and then caressing her ass. My wife's hands spent most of their time rubbing the bulge in his dhoti, even as she kept giggling. Finally, he began to unbutton her blouse; as he did, he whispered something in her ear. She smiled and looked right at me the whole time he was unbuttoning and removing her blouse.

"My husband." Vidya uttered with a smile. "Look what Uncle is doing to me. Another man is stripping me. In front of my husband."

"Er... yes... my love." I could mumble back, complete humiliated.

"See how he takes his time, my dear cuckold husband. He doesn't rush, and this makes me so wet. Another man knows how to make your wife very wet, my dear."

I could see that. Ashish spent some time playing with Vidya's nipples through her bra. The same bra that apparently, he had gifted her. I could see how hard her nipples were, even though she still had her bra on.

Ashish whispered something in her ears again, leading to another smile from my wife. Slowly and methodically, he began to undress her, even as the bulge in his dhoti continued to grow. My wife was being stripped, right in my presence, as she had taunted. Soon Vidya stood there, clothed only in her skimpy underwear, in front of this fully clothed much older hulk of a man.

They kissed again, deeply. His lips were on hers, and their tongues wrestled with each other.

"I love you, beti." Ashish told her for what seemed to be like the millionth time.

"I love you so much, Uncle." My wife replied, kissing and sucking on his lips. "You make me feel so good... in a way no one else can, Uncle."