My Journey Ch. 03 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting the phone on hold the instructor told me to have a good weekend and that he would see me Monday morning for PT.

I was floating on cloud nine as I exited the training headquarters area and walked to the VOQ. I got back changed into my 'home uniform' then opened my notes and books reviewing the coursework for next week.

I waited for Mary Beth to give me a call. I would be excited to hear about MB's day and speak with her about mine then tease her a bit about the trip coming up. Four nights in the Pocono Mountains, just us.

A week later I walked across the stage when my name was called shaking hands with Colonel Sandberry, Colonel Bland and Major Peterson. I was proud of my accomplishments over the last 16 weeks. I was very happy for the next steps in my career but most importantly I was happy about the next four nights that I would spend with Mary Beth in the Poconos.

This chapter of my career is complete and as I look forward to starting the next chapter living in Washington DC. I hope to start a new chapter in our lives, mine and the love of my life, Mary Beth.