All Comments on 'My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 02'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tempo. Tempo!

Nicely written and deeply introspective. Might I suggest that writing is much like music in that it has a distinct rhythm and instead of flowing, the sentences seem too short, almost staccato.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

why does a women who say she love her hubby then get married plays around having her lover and friends who she plays with. why not stay single her hubby must be thick or a cuck wont read the next chapter sorry 1 for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What a wonderful combination of self-awareness and sensuality. Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As far as a story goes I liked it and it it held my interest to the end. Was hoping there would be more about her return to real life and reconnecting with Andy, however, it appears she has driven him away for good. I dislike Rachel as a person because of how selfishly self centered she is and her deceitful actions. Having poring her heart out at the grounding, where lies about being raped, laments about how she’s treated Andy, she deliberately fucks Joshua knowing it is wrong to again fuck yet another man behind Andy’s back. There marriage is now a sham. On one hand I feel sorry for Andy and their children. Andy may have Andrea as a side piece but she is still Tony’s wife so unless that changes he no longer has any lasting loving relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
353 Followers
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...