All Comments on 'My Journey into the Unknown Ch. 01'

by zig074

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Made me so horny. I stroked my cock while reading it. Please write more.

capri_cd2capri_cd212 months ago

Sexy story, cuckold experience is certainly helpful in bringing out the bitch in him. It did wonders for me. I love chat rooms and i can’t wait to read about him getting fucked thoroughly and deeply and falling in love with Cock. Thank you darling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes a great story..It’s sexy being bi-curious but I so desperately want an aggressive top to just take my ass and make me his bitch. I want to know that sensation of his semen dripping out my gaping ass. This story made me so hard. Thanks so much…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Capri is right. Although not a cuckold story it’s a nice twist that he was a cuckold. So hot to think about how is sexual life is going to be getting so much better now that he understands that he needs cock, and more cock…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzig074@zig074
I am a MWM who has fantasies about watching my beautiful wife with others, bi-sexual encounters, and mildly submissive. If you read some of my stories you can see that these are the theme's of what I write. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think, good ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES