My Journey into the Unknown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was humping my hands so hard that my cock had slipped out of my grasp, I stared up at him, he smiled down at me, "don't let go, oh fuck I'm almost there, grip harder!" He was now rocking back and forth fast. "Fuck here I cum!" He jumped off me rolling on his side and came hard. I grabbed my cock and was cumming soon after.

After a couple minutes of both of us try to get our breaths back, we looked at each other and laughed.

"Wow that was great!"

I had to agree with him.

"You going to hid from the chat room for the next few nights?"

"No"

He looked at the mess on my chest "why don't you jump in the shower and clean yourself off."

I did not see any towels so thought why not.

"Rub it into your chest so you don't get any on the floor, the wife wouldn't like that."

I did as he said and got off the bed, I saw the mess he had made, fuck this man could cum! I headed towards the bathroom, turned the water on and stepped in. The warm water felt good as I cleaned myself up, "go ahead and use the liquid soap." His voice rather startled me. I look through the shower glass and there he was staring at me with that smug smile again, as if he knew something that I did not. I finished up and got out, he handed me a towel to dry off with.

"You going to jump in?"

"Not yet, I used the sheets, going to have to wash them anyway."

He walked me downstairs to where my clothes were, as I bent over to grab my shorts, his hands were on my ass again. "Fuck you have a nice smooth ass."

I stood up and stepped into my shorts, "thanks", could not think of anything else to say.

He stood naked at his door as I walked out to my truck. He called out just before I got in, "log on tonight".

"Ok" and I left for home.

12