My Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4. First threesome with a married couple.
2.1k words
4.78
9.3k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

After the group experience at Mark's place, I needed a few days to recover. The underside of my penis was tender from Mark and my double penetrating Adam.

Mark called to let me know that Emily and Sam were asking about me, and to expect to hear from them.

I was looking forward to that call, but didn't hear anything for a few weeks. Finally on a Tuesday afternoon I got a text from Sam asking if I could join them for dinner on Saturday. I tried to be cool and wait before responding, but only waited a minute before accepting the invitation.

The time between the text on Tuesday and dinner on Saturday night seemed to go on forever. I was thinking alll week about getting to see Emily naked, and what would happen after dinner.

Finally Saturday arrived, and I eagerly made the drive to their home. They lived in a higher end neighborhood, and I was impressed with the well manicured lawns and large homes. Sam answered the door dressed with a dark gray shirt and jeans. We exchanged greetings, and he gave me a tour of the first floor, ending in the kitchen, where he had a bottle of white wine and 3 glasses. He told me there was only one inbreakable rule, that I could not kiss Emily unless she initiated it. After about 10 minutes, Emily came down the stairway. She looked even better than I remembered, dressed in black slacks and a loose red top. She greeted me with a big hug, and I started to get an erection, which I'm sure she noticed.

Sam poured the wine and we sat down in the dining room. We had some small talk about the weather, traffic on the way over, etc. Emily and Sam seemed very comfortable and calm. I tried to present a calm exterior, but internally I was very nervous and excited.

Sam excused himself to make dinner. Emily explained that she and Sam had been together since high school, and that after several years together things had become stale. They got into the swinging lifestyle about 2 years ago. They almost always play together, and it has really sparked their marriage. Emily said she very selective who they invite to their home, which made me feel special.

While Sam finished making dinner, Emily showed me some of the artwork and other items they acquired over the years. While I was impressed, all I could really think about was what we would be doing after dinner.

Sam called us into the dining room. He made seared scallops with risotto and a green salad. Sam said his parents had owned a restaurant, and that cooking was always a passion of his. We basically small talked through dinner, and when I tried to steer the conversation towards sex, they expertly steered back to small talk. I was beginning to wonder if I was only there for dinner.

Sam said "time for dessert", which I thought "Finally!", thinking it was time to get busy. I was disappointed to find out it was actually dessert, chocolate covered strawberries. Emily saw my dejected look and told Sam we should take them upstairs, along with the wine.

Sam lead the way, followed by Emily, then me. Emily teased me on the stairs by wiggling her ass in front of me, then she would stop every few steps so I would almost bump into her. We went into one of the guest rooms, as Sam said that the master bedroom was just for the two of them.

Once in the bedroom, things moved a little faster. Emily asked if I would like to help her with her blouse, which I eagerly accepted. My hands were trembling a little while I unbuttoned the top, revealing a lacy black bra. She slid the top off, grabbed a strawberry, and fed it to me.

I think Sam felt I was paying a little too much attention to his wife, so he said we should sit on the bed. Sam sat in the middle, and started to take off his clothes, as did I. We were quickly both down to our underwear. Emily got up and slid out of her slacks, revealing lacy black panties to match her bra. It had been awhile since I had sex with a woman, and I was already fully hard.

After a few more strawberries, and more wine, Sam reached behind Emily and undid her bra and it fell to the floor. Her breasts weren't large, but they were perfectly shaped and firm. I aready saw Sam naked when were at Mark's, but I haven't seen Emily's pussy, and I was fantasizing how it looked.

Sam yanked down my underwear, and told my to sit in the side chair. There was a little forcefulness in his command, so I immediately complied. Sam looked over to Emily, and she said "You start", so Sam got on his knees and took my cock in his hands. He swirled his tongue around the head, which felt good, but I was really thinking about Emily's lips around it. Sam started sucking on the head, then switched position to lick my balls, at which point Emily came over to watch. After a minute or so, she moved closer, and put her lips on the head of my cock. Her lips were so soft, and Sam moved up to the shaft. They had this thing they did where they would slide up and down together slowly on each side, which felt really good. When they would reach the head they would kiss around my cock. It was very intimate and sensual at the same time.

Sam said it was time to switch up, so I got up and Sam sat down. Emily pointed down to the floor, so I took the hint and got on my knees in front of Sam's cock. I had only sucked Mark's cock before. Sam's wasn't as long, but it was a little thicker. I flicked my tongue over the head and got a taste of his precum. I opened my mouth and slid about halfway down. I had to get used to the thickness, and thought that if he fucked me it might hurt a little. I wasn't sure exactly what we were going to do beyond this, because Sam and Emily wouldn't discuss sex during dinner. So I just concentrated on sucking his cock until told otherwise. I started bobbing up and down, getting a little farther each time, until I could feel his pubes tickle my nose. It was then that Emily commented. "How is it you guys can do that?", she said, "I always gag."

Sam was slightly humping to meet my pace, and he finally said to stop. I was really enjoying myself, and didn't want to stop, but I was eager to see what was next.

Sam ordered me to get on my back on the bed, and I saw Emily grab a condom and slowly roll it over his cock. Sometime after we started, Emily had removed her panties, and I got my first look at her pussy. She only had a very small amount of hair at the top, and the rest was completely bare. I really wanted a taste.

Sam lubed up his now covered cock. Emily got up on the bed and straddled me facing Sam, sitting on my stomach. She grabbed my ankles and pulled them up, exposing my asshole to Sam. I felt some lube being applied to my hole, than I felt the bed move slightly as Sam got on.

With Emily still holding my ankles, I felt the head of Sam's cock at my hole. I started wondering if this was their normal thing, as it seemed to be somewhat scripted, but then I was brought back to the moment as Sam began to enter me. It was a few weeks since I had a cock inside me. Since Sam's cock is thicker than Mark's, it was a little painful, but I concentrated on Emily's ass in front of me, and eventually the pain subsided.

Sam's hands replaced Emily's on my ankles, and he slowly began to fuck me. Emily slid back until she was straddling my face. She was very wet, and her pussy was glistening. Emily is quite the tease, and she kept her pussy just out of reach of my tongue. I wanted to taste her so badly. Finally she lowered herself just enough so I got a taste. It was wonderful. Emily gave a little moan as my tongue penetrated her pussy. She bent down to my cock, and took the head in her mouth. All the while Sam was fucking me, slightly picking up the pace. I wish I could have seen what we looked like. Here we were in this big house, and the three of us tightly together in a little ball in one room, pleasuring each other. I was able to get my tongue on Emily's clit, and she jumped a little, and sucked on my cock a little harder. Emily's pussy was dripping, and the juices were running down my cheeks. She tasted so good.

Sam kept picking up the pace. He certainly had a lot of staying power. He whispered something to Emily, and she giggled. Then she sat up, and put her hands on her ass. She pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight, pink asshole. I only saw it for a second until she leaned back putting her asshole over my mouth. I had never licked an ass before, but I was thrilled for my first it was Emily's. I thought back to when I watched Adam rim George. At the time, Emily had asked if I was taking notes, so I wondered if she had planned this back then. She smelled of a fragrant soap, and remembering what I saw Adam do, I slowly swirled my tongue around the hole, but not penetrating. Licking the taint, and around the edge, then flicking my tongue over the rim. Finally I slowly inserted my tongue as far as I could into her asshole. I was pleasantly surprised there was only a very slight musky taste. I was in heaven. I was rimming a very hot woman while her husband fucked me. I could feel that Emily was fingering her clit while I ate her ass. Soon I felt her tense and start to convulse as she came. I shoved my tongue in and out of her ass until she finally relaxed and got off of me, my face covered in her pussy juice.

My attention turned to the cock that was now plowing into my ass. I had a warm feeling after Emily came with my tongue in her ass. Sam let go of my ankles, and I pulled my knees up to my chest. This allowed Sam to penetrate me deeper, and he finally came after another minute or so. He tensed up as he shot his load into me, then slowly withdrew. The fullness from his cock was replaced with the satisfaction that I was able to please him. My ass was a little sore, and my cock was still rock hard.

Emily said "Poor boy, we have to do somethong about that.". She told Sam to get a condom and put it on me. Then she got on top of me and slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I was in heaven! I was just fucked by Sam, and now this woman who made me eat her ass was riding me. She leaned down a little so her long hair was tickling my chest. It wasn't long before I came very hard into the condom. I was totally spent. Emily got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Sam asked if I had a good time, and we both just laughed. He handed me a towel and we both cleaned up. Sam told me this was the first time Emily fucked a guy at their first meeting, so she must really like me.

We got dressed, and Emily came out of the bathroom wearing just a robe. Things were slightly awkward at this point. What do you talk about after fucking a guy's wife in front of him? Or do we discuss the taste of her ass, or how my ass was sore from him pounding me?

We made our way downstairs, and as we said our goodbyes, Emily gave me some chocolate covered strawberries "for the drive home". Then she said the next time maybe they would get out "the toys". That totally excited me. There might actually be a next time.

As I reached the door, Sam shook my hand, and Emily kissed me on the cheek. Then she opened her robe and flashed me, and told me to enjoy the strawberries on the way home.

As I pulled down the driveway and started down the road, I popped one of the strawberries in my mouth. They were coated with Emily's pussy juice. Best strawberries I ever had.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers