My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 20

Story Info
Rachel’s in trouble.
1.9k words
4.81
1.9k
5
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica's Perspective

The next morning I had several messages from Sarah on my phone.

I very carefully moved Jessica off of me and slowly got out of bed, I walked out of the bedroom with my phone in hand and slowly closed the door behind me.

I went downstairs to the main bathroom and used the shower.

I stood there and went through the messages I had from Sarah.

"Yelena is not happy that the Trial Drug makes me not able to perform. -Sarah"

"Sorted itself out immediately after I experienced an orgasm, also it started my Heat Cycle 3 weeks earlier than expected. -Sarah."

"Another side effect is that it makes you extremely sensitive. -Sarah."

I had a quiet laugh to myself in the shower.

I had thought that Sarah and Yelena were dating, they were getting closer over the last few weeks, I had noticed that something was going on between them.

"I'm having the same issue too -Erica."

"Is this you also telling me that you're officially dating Yelena? -Erica."

I didn't expect a reply at 6:30am, I was tired, and I was harder than a rock at the moment.

Seems like the trial drug only stops you from getting erect once, after that you're all good, I ended up taking the antibiotic pill that negated the effects of the trial drug after my shower.

I went back to bed, moved Jessica back so she was laying on me, she was snoring very loudly.

When I woke up at 10am, I noticed my Heat Cycle had ended, I no longer felt the need to have sex again, Jessica on the other hand had been humping herself up against me in her sleep.

I exited the bed again and left her there to continue to sleep. I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to make my breakfast, for me 10am was really late for breakfast.

I sat there and watched morning tv, eating my toast.

I had the heater on, I was freezing cold, perhaps wearing a tank top and shorts wasn't the best idea on a cold morning like this.

Jessica came down and joined me, she was very purposely trying to show herself off to me.

"Still horny?" I asked her as I watched her stretch in front of me.

"Yes." She told me straight out. "I'm not even on heat for another few weeks yet!" she said to me

"My Heat finished this morning, weirdly." I said to her.

I knew why my Heat ended, I didn't plan on telling her though.

"That is strange, usually it lasts a week for you." She said to me, she looked confused. Poor girl.

She was desperate, I could see that she was itching for release.

I saw her disappear upstairs and a few minutes later I could hear her loudly announcing her orgasm.

I closed my eyes and put my head back on the couch.

I had a whole week of her too myself.

Right, that's it, I'm just gonna fuck her anyway.

I ran up the stairs and into the main bathroom.

I opened the door and caught her using the shower head on high pressure with it up against her pussy.

She hadn't seen me, so I quickly took my tank top off and my shorts.

I walked up behind her, grabbing her hand that held the shower head, I released the shower head from her hand and put it back on the wall.

"Finally." Jessica said as she rubbed her butt up against my cock.

"I know, baby." I said to her as I lifted one of her legs up, I bent my legs and aimed my cock at her tight hole as my cock very easily slid into her slick entrance.

She screamed in excitement.

"Did you just cum?" I asked her as I held her hips.

She nodded as she had her hands on the wall.

I laughed at her.

"We haven't even started yet." I said to her.

"I fucking know." She said in anger at herself for cumming early.

I kissed her neck. "It's okay baby, it happens to the best of us." I laughed.

I could hear my phone ringing on the bench of the bathroom, I slipped out of Jessica and saw her sink to the floor as I picked up the phone.

"Tyler?" I said as I looked at the contact number.

Has something happened?

"Hello, It's Erica." I said as I answered it.

"Erica, you and Jessica might want to come to the hospital, Rachels been admitted this morning." Tyler said to me.

I gasped and looked at Jessica, who had heard what had happened, I saw her race out of the bathroom.

"What's happened?" I asked.

"I arrived back from work this morning and she was collapsed over in the shower, I don't think she's been eating." He said to me.

"Were you making sure she was eating?" I asked him.

"I've been making her meals since we moved in together, she's eaten all of them as much as I know, I've been cleaning her dishes." Tyler told me.

"Alright, we'll be there in a moment." I told him.

"Thanks Erica." He said softly.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"It's scary, but I'm okay." Tyler said.

"Everything will be alright, she's a tough girl." I told him.

"I hope." He said.

I hung up the phone after saying goodbye to him, Jessica was already dressed and had already left in her own car.

I didn't blame her for leaving me here, I got changed and left in my car soon afterwards.

I arrived at the hospital and I could see Jessica running inside to the hospital, she was very obviously crying.

I got out and jogged over to the main door, where Tyler was standing there.

"She ran straight past?" I asked him.

"I told her Rachel's room number just then." He said to me.

"Alright, lead the way for me then." I said to him.

Tyler and I walked down the Hospital hallway, a few turns and we eventually reached another ward.

Tyler walked into a room, and I followed after him.

Rachel was asleep in the bed with a drip connected into her arm and had another line going in through her nose and down the back of her throat, feeding her.

Jessica was holding her hand tightly as she cried.

"Doctor said she's got nothing in her stomach, so she's most likely been vomiting her food back up after eating." Tyler told me.

"Has she done that before?" I asked.

Jessica shook her head.

"She hasn't been the same since she met her sister." Tyler said as he sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"She's been crying in her sleep alot, she also finished a 5 day project in 2 days." Tyler mentioned.

"So she's most probably got a lack of sleep as well then." I told him.

"Yeah, Probably." Tyler said.

We sat and waited for an hour, and the doctor returned.

The doctor mentioned to us that she'd be staying in the hospital for the next three days while they monitored her condition as he said it seemed that she wasn't getting better with the nutrients they were feeding her.

Rachel was still asleep, she'd likely be asleep for the rest of the day.

Tyler and I went outside for some air and left Jessica to stay with Rachel.

"You said she's been crying in her sleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she's been going on about her sister in her sleep talking episodes." He told me.

"I didn't even know she had a sister until the fight." Tyler told me.

"Same here." I said to him.

"God I hope she's okay." Tyler said softly, I looked at him and saw his lip trembling.

I didn't think that Tyler was the sort of man to break down, but it was beginning.

I wrapped my arm around his back and walked us over to a bench, we sat down and I put my hand on the side of his head and got him to put his head onto my shoulder.

He eventually started crying, wrapping his arms around me.

I sat there and let him cry.

I rubbed his back, hoping it made him feel somewhat better.

"I love her so much." Tyler said as he wiped his tears.

"I don't want anything to happen to her." He continued.

"We all love her." I told him as we sat there.

We returned to Rachel's Room at the Hospital, Jessica was still sitting there holding onto her hand, face down on the bed.

"Reckon she'll wake up anytime soon?" I asked Tyler.

"Probably later in the day, I imagine she's quite tired." He said to me.

"Guess we'll wait here and see then." I said as I pulled another chair over.

We hoped that she would wake up by 7PM, otherwise we'd have to come back tomorrow, I could see that Jessica didn't really want to leave her, nor did Tyler.

We just sat around her bed, watching over her, talking about her life and anything to get our minds off this.

It was around 6PM when Rachel first made a noise.

Tyler sat up and walked over to her.

"She's crying again." He said as he pulled a tissue out of the box next to her bed.

He lightly cleaned up around her eyes.

"Has she mentioned anything about her dreams?" Jessica asked.

"No, all I know is that it has something to do with her sister, because she sleep talks sometimes." Tyler told her.

"That damn bitch." I mumbled.

I felt a red heat wash over me, I was furious.

I calmed myself down, I couldn't do anything rash, especially while Rachel was in Hospital.

The Doctor came in again, checked the monitoring machine that Rachel was hooked up to.

"She's getting better, her heart rate has raised a little and her vitals are looking a lot better than they were this morning." The Doctor told us. "She might get out of here sooner than expected."

"That's good news, thank you doc." Tyler said to her.

We were relieved that Rachel was on track to return to her normal self.

"Should Rachel stay with us for a few weeks?" I asked Tyler.

"Not that you aren't capable of looking after her, it's just an offer." I continued.

"No no, I like that offer, I work night shift so it'd be easy for me if she was being looked after by you girls." Tyler told us.

"Well we can definitely arrange something I'm sure." I said.

"What about Sammy?" Jessica asked.

"He can come too if you want, but you'll have to do more cleaning, cause I won't have cat hair everywhere." I told her.

"That's completely fine, I can clean." Jessica said to me.

"You're welcome to come over Tyler, like whenever you want, I'll give you a key to the house." I said to him.

"Thanks Erica, I know Rachel would appreciate you girls doing this for her." He said to me.

So that was the plan, once Rachel had finished her hospital visit, we'd move her stuff over to my house.

That way we could monitor Rachel's situation.

I looked over at Jessica who smiled for the first time since we arrived, she seemed happy with the decision.