My Life with Jasmine Pt. 08

Story Info
I face the consequences of my actions with Tiara.
2.2k words
4.42
1.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Life with Jasmine Pt. 08: Consequences

After Tiara left, I showered and shaved for the second time, then I dressed in a tight red thong. When I heard Jasmine open the front door, I ran into the living room and knelt at attention.

"Aww, how sweet. Come here." She beckoned for me to rise. "You look hot!" She took my head in her hands and kissed me.

"Thank you! I'm glad you're home."

"Did you and Tiara have fun?"

"Uh..." I should have confessed. "Yes, Miss Jasmine."

"Then why don't we have some fun?" She reached for my hand, and placed it on her crotch. I put my other arm around her while I massaged her through her slacks. I kissed her using plenty of tongue, then I licked her ear and whispered, "I love you." I slid to my knees and rubbed my face against her bulge. I unzipped her, pulled her thong aside and took the head of her erection into my mouth. Unlike Tiara, Jasmine did not grab my head. Instead, she played with my hair while she enjoyed my ministrations.

"Don't stain my slacks."

I nodded my head, and continued what I was doing. When her cell rang, I ignored it.

"Hi. Did he take care of you?"

I was pretty sure she was talking to Tiara.

Jasmine chuckled. "Isn't he a natural? Hang on." She tapped my head. "I like that. Keep doing that. Ok, I'm back.... Does he? That'll be fun!... He what?... I see.... Yes, he knows better... His mouth is busy at the moment; we'll discuss this when I'm done.... I'll let you decide. We'll see you tonight."

It very much sounded like I was in trouble. Jasmine tapped my head harder. "Step it up!" She did not sound happy.

I had been gently sucking and gnawing with my lips pulled over my teeth. Now, mindful of her slacks, I drove myself down on her until she tickled the back of my throat. Then I pulled back until she was nearly out of my mouth. On each downstroke, I sucked as hard as I could. On the upstrokes, I laved her with my tongue. I did everything I could think of to take her mind off of that phone conversation.

"Oh, God, your mouth!" she exclaimed. Her head was flung back, her face flushed. Her nails dug into my scalp as she approached her climax. "Sweetee!" she cried as she spurted.

I swallowed her cum like sweet, warm milk. When she tried to pull herself out of my mouth, I wrapped my arms around her to keep her in place until I was sure she was drained. When I finally let her go, she staggered backwards and dropped onto her couch. I returned from her bathroom in record time, so I could clean her before she dripped. I kissed her before I put her away.

"That was the best!"

She didn't sound mad! "Thank you!" I said with a gush of relieved gratitude. "And thank you for cumming in my mouth." I rubbed my face against the crotch of her slacks.

Jasmine chuckled. She leaned back and crossed her legs, purposely rubbing a sandal covered foot across my face. "So... you've acquired a taste for stripper-beef."

"What?"

"Tiara says you want to go to She Girls." She dangled her sandal.

"I didn't say-"

"We'll have fun."

"Uh... yes, Miss Jasmine."

"She also said she gave you an orgasm."

Crap! "I- I can explain-" I was interrupted by her sandal hitting the floor.

"You should have explained to Tiara. You knew your orgasm count was at 10."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine. I am very sorry. Please don't kick me out."

"Kick you-? Sweetie gurl, I'd never do that." Her bare foot caressed my face.

"Thank you!" I started kissing her foot.

"But actions have consequences. Your orgasm count is now -5. You will not cum again until I have fucked your mouth 20 more times. And that delightful face fuck you just had doesn't count."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine. Thank you for being lenient-"

She kicked my face. "I'm not finished. When we get to the club, you will apologize to Tiara for tricking her."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine."

"And, you will ask her to punish you."

"What?"

"You accepted her orgasm. It's only fair that you accept her punishment!"

***

'Oww!" Tiara dug her high heel into my face, again.

She looked down between her legs and chuckled. "I thought you liked my feet."

Tiara, Jasmine and I were in Tiara's office in her club, She Girls. Jasmine was sitting on the couch. Tiara was sitting behind her desk. As my punishment for tricking Tiara into giving me an orgasm that I had not earned, I was under her desk.

As owner of the club, she was dressed as you might expect: A microscopic and very tight crop top, equally microscopic and tight short shorts, and so-called stripper heels. The heels were the source of my torment; she was using me for a footstool. While she talked, she constantly moved her feet so she could poke different parts of me.

"So," Jasmine asked, "Are we ready?"

"We are. And we've got a good crowd."

Tara's heels were only part of my misery. The club was holding a special party to introduce Trans Erotica's line of adult products. I had been drafted to serve as model. Consequently, the ladies had dictated that I wear a tight white fishnet t-shirt and a bright red thong that was a half size too small. I'm in shape; that top looked pretty good. But the stupid thong made my neglected manhood really stand out. To make matters worse, I had had no relief since my faux pau with Tiara.

Jasmine was dressed in a white crop, white leather pants and red high heeled boots that matched my thong. Her clothing looked like it was sprayed on. (It wasn't, I had dressed her.) She was also wearing a set of really long fake nails in matching red. Now, she uncrossed her legs. "Then before we begin, I need to borrow the necessary."

Tiara rolled her chair back and looked down at me. When I did not move, she kicked me.

"Oww!"

"Well? Get up and help Jasmine."

Oh! Those stupid nails. "Yes, Miss Tiara." As I started to crawl out from under her desk, she pressed a shoe against my lips.

"Kiss it and thank me for using my shoes on you."

"Thank you, Miss Tiara. I enjoyed your shoes." At least I was barefoot. Tiara had wanted me to wear stripper heels. I had prostrated myself in front of Jasmine and begged and pleaded and she had relented. But I knew she could change her mind at any time.

She Girls did not have a "men's room" or a "woman's room." It had one large room labeled Facility. I pushed the door open for Jasmine, but still allowed her to enter in front of me. Everything was spotless and odor free. Jasmine stopped in front of a row of gleaming white urinals. I knelt on the white tile and unzipped her. She was not wearing panties, so I reached in and pulled her out. I held her as she stepped up to the urinal and relieved herself.

When she was done, she took a step back, and looked down at me. "Lick me clean."

"W-what?"

"Hurry! If I drip on these pants, you won't cum for a month!"

I took the tip of her flaccid she-beef into my mouth and licked and sucked. Jasmine reached down and scraped her nails through my hair.

"Taste good?" she asked.

"No!"

She chuckled. "Think about that the next time you cum without my permission."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine. I'm very sorry."

"No matter, I'll feed you something sweeter when we get home. Zip me up."

I put her away. Then I rinsed my mouth, washed my hands, and followed her out.

I did not enjoy my evening. It was bad enough being humiliated in front of a club full of beautiful trans ladies, but a significant number of them were accompanied by their boyfriends. I could not decide which was worse, having the products demonstrated on me, or having to answer embarrassing questions about my experiences with them. When we got home, all I wanted to do was go to bed. But Jasmine had other ideas. As soon as I locked the door, she stepped in front of me.

"Down!"

I dropped to my knees. Her she-beef bulged against her tight leather pants.

"Do you have any idea how pleased I am with you?"

"Huh?"

"Thanks to your excellent demonstrations we have twice as many orders as I expected. You even turned me on! Unzip me."

During the demos, Jasmine had strapped on a Jasmine Lee Companion, and ordered me to show off my deepthroating skill. The audience had encouraged me with shouts of "all of it." Afterwards, several ladies and a few of their boyfriends requested private demonstrations. Fortunately, Jasmine forbade this activity. Now I was determined to repeat my performance. As I engulfed her, she said, "Do not slobber on these pants."

I shook my head no while my tongue and lips said yes to her erection. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. She grunted "fuck!" and grabbed my head. She pistoned her hips in the way that told me the end was near. Breathe in when she goes in did not work at the speed she was thrusting, so I held my breath. I didn't have long to wait before she flooded my mouth. Then I cleaned her and put her away.

"Damn, Sweetie! Fucking your mouth is like fucking a tight virgin ass. And you're scrumptious. Don't lose that t-shirt and mini-thong. In fact, I'm going to get more of those for you."

"Aww, Miss Jasmine."

"A good girlfriend always shows off her assets."

"But-"

"I wonder if Tiara is right about how you'd look in heels?"

"Miss Jasmine!"

She chuckled, and held her hands out in front of me. "Get these off."

I had to go into her bedroom to fetch the remover, then I dealt with the fake nails. When I stood up, she said, "Strip!"

"Huh?"

She clapped her hands together in irritation. "Now!"

Fifteen seconds later my neatly folded clothes were on the coffee table.

Kneel at attention."

I knelt as I had been taught: Hands clasped behind my back. Back straight. Legs apart. Chin up. Eyes forward.

Jasmine stood in front of me, arms folded under her perfect breasts. "Do not move. Do not speak." She leaned over me and stroked my neglected manhood. "And, of course, do not cum!"

She did a strip tease. When she was nude, she turned around and bent over. It took all of my willpower not to bury my face between her perfect buttocks. She turned around and her she-beef was in front of my lips. Even though she had just fucked my mouth, I wanted to kiss it. By the time she finally stepped back, I was trembling.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes!"

"You enjoyed yourself at the club, too, didn't you? Surrounded by all those gorgeous ladies, how could you not?"

"I- I only want to be with you!"

"You are sweet! Fetch me a bath towel, then return to your position."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine. I love you so!"

She chuckled. "I know that. Do you still fantasize about doing a 69 with me?"

"Yes!" My obsession had led me down the path of destruction with Tiara.

"Very well." Jasmine sat on the couch, then beckoned me to crawl forward. When I was directly in front of her, and over the towel, she snapped her fingers, and I knelt up.

"Before you cum, you will ask, 'Miss Jasmine, may I please ejaculate?' If you do not speak clearly, I will ignore you. If you cum without permission... But I'm certain you won't disappoint me."

How could we do a 69 with me kneeling at attention?

"I suppose you are confused."

"Yes!"

"Well, I do like to spoil you, but I won't do oral, even for you. So..." She leaned back on the couch, lifted a foot, and curled her toes around my manhood. "Pretend this foot is my mouth." She pressed her other foot against my lips. "And pretend this foot is my cock. Open wide. And, of course, no teeth!"

I worshiped Jasmine's feet a lot, but I had never tried to take her entire foot into my mouth. She began to stroke my erection with her toes. If she kept it up, I was going to cum, but with her foot filling my mouth I could not speak. When I tried to form words, it came out as enthusiastic grunts.

Jasmine laughed. "I'm glad you like this." She increased the pressure on my organ.

All I could do was grunt louder.

"Now, Sweetie, you've got to do better than that." She pushed her foot further into my mouth, and whispered, "all of it... all of it."

I lost it! Spirt after spirt erupted from me. Even though I came without permission, Jasmine did not ruin my orgasm. Instead, her toes squeezed me in perfect rhythm with my eruptions. The orgasm was so intense I nearly passed out.