My Loving Niece

Story Info
An oversexed niece comes to visit.
24.7k words
4.43
80.8k
71
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

During the early 90's, I had gone through an ugly divorce. I had loved Jean for 13 years, but she was cheating on me and I could no longer put up with it. Enough about that. Early in our marriage, my wife's sister, Betty, became divorced when her no good husband walked out on her to move back to Arkansas because he decided he was still in love with his former girlfriend, even though he and Betty had a 5 year old daughter, Tera. We had a young son and they looked like they could be brother and sister. Both were blond headed, blue eyed and looked very similar. They lived with us for two years, during which time my wife had another boy, then one day, Betty asks us if we could watch Tera for a while because she's going to Reno to apply for a job there she heard about. We said sure, figuring a while would be a few days. Wrong.

Almost two weeks later, we get a call from my mother-in-law, saying Betty called her, asking her to call us and say that she didn't get that job but was hoping to get this other one that could pay even more. The second job wasn't in Reno but in a small town south of there. Then the phone calls to her mother became further and further spread apart and before we really realized it, four years had passed. We had grown to love Tera like our own daughter. She called me Poppy and my wife Mom2. Hell, I was claiming her on my income tax and wasn't getting any help from anybody, even though I knew Betty was getting child support from her ex sent to her mom's, who would forward it to a P.O. Box. I had asked for box number so I could write to her but her mother refused, saying Betty didn't want anyone to have it.

Then one day, Betty shows up with this scruffy looking guy in an old pickup and tells Tera to pack her things, no warning, no phone call, nothing. Just shows up after over four years and demands her daughter back. Betty says she had just married this guy and he has inherited his grandfather's cabin and property about 25 miles southeast of Roseburg, Oregon and she'll send us the address when she finds out what it is. This guy wouldn't even get out of his truck to say hello or help pack. Tera had her own room at our house and a large collection of stuffed animals, toys and dolls. Betty brought in a big trash bag and was throwing most of them away, telling Tera she was getting too big for them now.

She was 11, I had purchased 11 out of a set of 19 Porcelain collectors dolls for Tera, one for every birthday to her 18th and then one for her wedding, the balance to be charged to my credit card automatically every year. Thankfully my Jean had saved the boxes the dolls came in and we repackaged them for the trip. I had spent almost $300 on oak to build 3 sets of display shelves for her dolls and we carefully took them down and as my wife and I carried them out front, this guy yells, I ain't got room for that crap. Keep it or throw it away he yelled from the cab of his truck. Tera was crying her eyes out saying she didn't want to go. Betty, paddled her butt, threw her over her shoulder and carried out to the truck, kicking and screaming. You could hear her screams all the way down the block as they drove away. We never heard from them again.

Two years later, I'm divorced after finding out about Jean and my best friend's long term affair but since I had bought the house just before we married, I was able to keep it. About six month after that, I had sold the house and purchased a nice little avocado ranch on 9 acres. I got the boys every other weekend. One weekend, Jean had her car packed with all the boys belongings and told me she was tired of their crap and it was my turn to be a full time dad. Monday, I called my lawyer and Child Services to let them know. Between working on the ranch and hitting the gym regularly, I had dropped 75 lbs. and built some nice muscle. Jean liked what she saw and asked if I'd like to go out some time and I told her no thanks. With the stuff she had pulled, I was bummed out on women, didn't date and planned on being single for a long time, at least until after the boys were gone. On the ranch, the boys had a place to ride their motorcycles and my mom had moved in and was able to take care of the boys when I had to work late or be out of town. I had opened my own architecture business after a run in with my boss over design differences and was actually finally doing pretty well.

One of my early projects was a condo / commercial project and I took the liberty of designing what I thought would be my perfect office / bachelor pad near downtown LA. It was between two buildings that angled together that otherwise would have been what I felt was wasted space. It could have been maybe a small lawn or flower bed. It turned out to be a rather dramatic wedge with 80% of the first floor to be the commercial area, which could be modified as per the tenants request with two bathrooms and provisions for computers and a TV or two, a small laundry, a kitchen with commercial appliances and a large covered enclosed patio with an in-ground hot tub. The small bit of bare earth I drew as a Japanese garden.

The second floor was the masterpiece. It was accessed by a freestanding steel stairway with Terrazzo steps. The back outer wall was triple paned reflective glass from the ground floor to roof which was 15' tall above the second floor with old time ceiling fans that looked like something out of the 20's. Brass handrails separating the second floor about 4' from the glass wall. There was a large master bedroom and the master bath had a big walk-in shower and a hydro bathtub. Next to it was a guest bedroom with an ensuite. There was also a living area with a 85" flat screen and sound system and the furniture could easily be moved back to provide about a 12 x 20 dance area for parties. If I was going to have a bachelor pad, it might as well be nice, right? There were four spots perfect on the project for these residential/offices.

Through a lot of negotiating I was able to get the board of directors to build my office / part-time residence as part of my fee. Several of bottles of booze to the right people and my building was one of the first ones up which meant one hell of a lot less commuting, more billable hours to this project, more time with prospective clients and work was picking up. Life was good. Thankfully mom was glad to step up and be there for the boys as now I was primarily only home on weekends.

Then one Monday morning as I walked up to my office door, I couldn't help but notice two beautiful young girls sitting by the pond that runs out front of my building. One was a thin blond, about 5'1", lucky to be 100 lbs., pierced earrings with large hoops and a small diamond nose piercing. She was wearing a faded red denim coat, covering a yellow blouse, obviously in need of some laundry, though she did have a fairly nice rack, Daisey Dukes, cut so short the pockets hung out below the frayed fabric ends and high top basketball shoes. She had a medium sized backpack. The other girl had dark black hair with red tips, black rings around her eyes, black lipstick and black nail polish, I couldn't count all the piercings in her ears as they went all the way around, she also had a nose ring and two lip rings, she was rather busty and was wearing a raggedy black denim jacket with a black spandex undershirt beneath. When she turned, it was obvious, she wasn't wearing a bra. She was wearing a skirt and ripped Levi's, both black and black combat boots.

I got within about 15 feet of them and the blond stood up and I stopped, there was something familiar about her but I couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly she let out a big squeal and ran towards me, her arms held wide and yelled, "Poppy!" as she threw her arms around my neck. I held her so tightly as a torrent of tears poured down my face. Tera pulled away and seeing my tears, first using her coat sleeves to wipe my face then softly kissed the rest away.

I held her, looking at the beautiful woman my little niece had become when her friend came up next to us, dragging a duffel bag and said, "Excuse me. I hate to break up this family reunion but I really need to use your restroom. I'm about to mess myself."

Tera stepped back and said, "Poppy, sorry, uncle Tim, this is my friend, Jenni. Jenni, my uncle Tim."

"First things first!" I said as I brushed past them and unlocked the door and turned off the alarm, showing Jenni to the closest bathroom. "Tera," I asked as we walked into the kitchen, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you still be at home and in school?"

Tossing her backpack on the counter, then hopping up next to it, Tera sighed and said, "The bitch kicked me out." About that time, Jenni joined us.

I knew Betty was a piece of work but to throw her own daughter out I found hard to believe. I had to know more. "Tera, just why did your mother kick you out?" Jenni snickered and tried to pop herself up on the counter, it took her a couple of tries but she did manage.

"Because I'm too much like her." Again, more snickering from Jenni. Tera turned to her and said, "Let me tell him my story, please." Then taking a deep breath, Tera bit her lip then continued, "Remember Jack? The guy that was with mom when she picked me up from you guys?" I nodded. "Mom only married him because from what he told her; he was going to be rich from all the lumber on the land that his grandfather had left him. Uncle Tim did you know my mom was working in a whore house? That's where she met this shit head."

Shocked, I told her, "Sweetheart, I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

"Well, anyway, we get to this 'wonderful' cabin and it's a piece of junk. Windows broken out, the back door missing, the fireplace is falling apart and you can get seasick just walking from one end of the cabin to the other, the floor was so warped. Mom tells him she can't live here and he tells her that it's a fixer upper and that he can have it in tip top shape in no time, once he sells off some of the lumber."

"They go back to town and rent a cheap apartment. Jack expects mom to go with him during the day to help fix up the cabin but she refuses so he goes out there alone. She tells him she needs to get to know me again, only I'm in school most of the day. That leaves her free to hang out at the bars and make some side cash if you get my meaning. Soon word of her activities get back to Jack and he beat the hell out of her which landed him in jail and she files for divorce. Mom spent more time in the bars, taking men home, usually asking for money from what I heard and became the subject of a lot of the town's gossip."

"I was having a lot of trouble with the boys in school because they thought I was the same way as she was. One night last November at a home game, four guys cornered me under the stands and wouldn't let me go. They kept asking me how much I was going to charge them. I started to scream and one of the guys got behind me and put his hand over my mouth while another pulled my panties off. The four of them raped me and as a lay on the ground crying, they each threw a $20 bill on top of me. I ran home and when my mother brought this guy home with her from the bar, I cussed her out because I figured it was her fault I was raped."

"She took me to the police station where they took my statement and samples along with the four $20 bills." Tera was shaking her head as she said, "That smart assed young policeman told me, `You do know that accepting that money you could be prosecuted for prostitution,' I wanted to strangle him."

I got Tera and Jenni sodas and we went upstairs to get comfortable, and I asked Tera to continue, "After the police station, Mom took me to the hospital where they gave me a morning after pill and let me take a long hot shower. I still didn't feel clean. The next morning, we went to Planned Parenthood and mom got me an IUD, saying I should have protection in case of another attack. She kept apologizing to me, saying that she didn't realize that her actions would ever hurt me."

"She even began taking me to church. We were going to the L.D.S. church which was only a couple of blocks from us. Then mom being mom, right after New Year, she began seeing the youth minister Luke. Hell, he's only 24. I came home early from school one day and caught them fucking. They had left her bedroom door open, not expecting me home for another couple of hours. Sometimes he'd sneak over late at night and I could hear her try to muffle her orgasms, didn't do much good since our apartment has very thin walls. Luke helped mom get a job working for the church cleaning, as welfare just wasn't cutting it now that she was no longer getting paid for sex."

"I was curious what Luke had that kept mom so happy, so one day I called his office and asked if he could come over around lunchtime so we could talk. He was after all the youth minister. When he arrived, I was wearing a little sundress and nothing else. When he asked me what my problem was, I said, I'll show you and stood up, pulling my dress up over my head, throwing it onto the floor. Offering myself to him in all my naked glory. I had shaved my pussy for him that morning and from the rising tent in his pants I knew I had him. I stepped up and rubbed it and told him I wanted him as I unzipped his pants."

"Tera . . ." he started to say but I leaned up and kissed him as his hands found my breasts. I unfastened his belt and as his pants hit his ankles, he pushed his underwear down and he kicked everything off, laid me down on the couch, spreading my legs and guided his love muscle into my wet trough. I thought he'd be bigger. I had played with a couple of guys since mom had gotten me protection and he wasn't anything special, or so I thought. Then he began to pick up speed. Damn, he was like a jackrabbit or dog, humping me faster and faster. I was so juicy, I'm not sure but I think I squirted, I know the couch was all wet when suddenly mom walked in and there was hell to pay."

Tera said, "Anything she could grab, she threw at us, cussing us out all the while. I ran to my room and locked the door, the last I saw of Luke, he was trying to dodge picture frames while grabbing at his shoes and clothing. Then mom was pounding on my door and told me to pack my shit and get out before she got back. I heard the front door slam so I packed a few things and went to Jenni's. Jenni's step-dad has been making advances towards her and her mom doesn't believe her so we decided to run away together and here we are."

"Wow!" is all I could say. "So, did you two hitchhike?" I asked. The two girls nodded. I again asked, "Any problems?"

Jenni said, "Yeah, one old guy said he'd only give us a ride if we'd fuck him, but I told him we were both on our periods. Then I said I'd give him a blowjob instead. He thought about it and agreed to give us a ride to his next fuel stop. The bastard didn't tell us it was only about a hundred miles down the road."

I asked Tera how she found this place and she said she found it on the net. My house at the ranch is only a four bedroom and all four are taken. I needed to find out what their plans were. About that time my business phone began ringing. "Girls," I said, "Go upstairs and make yourselves at home. This is my place of business and I have things I have to get done. I'll be down here if you need anything."

After getting off the phone, my Ring went off, and I could see Charlie Barnes walking in. I had designed the new house for him and his lovely wife Claire. They had both became widowed, met through a mutual friend and married and it pained them to live with the memories of their old houses so they had chosen me to design and build their new one. "What's up, my good friend?" I asked as he sauntered over my way.

Sinking down into the chair next to my desk, Charlie looked tired and I asked, "Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, tea, maybe a soft drink?"

With a half-smile Charlie said, "Got a Red Bull and a shot of testosterone?"

"Sorry Charlie," I said, smiling as I thought of that tuna commercial, "I wish I did. What's up with that? You have a young thing on the side you're tapping?

Charlie gave me this wide-eyed look and said, "Hell no man, I'm married. It's Claire. She's about to put me in my grave. When my Sue was alive, I would get upset because she was a once a month girl, maybe if I was lucky once every two weeks but that seldom happened. Then I married Claire. She wants it every flipping night and twice a day on weekends. Tim, I'm about ready to find her a lover. . ." but Charlie didn't finish his sentence. He sat there with his mouth open, his eyes about to pop from his head, staring at something behind me in the kitchen.

I turned and there stood Jenni about to open the refrigerator, her hair and body wet. She apparently had just come out of the shower and put on one of my white tee shirts. Her nipples and shaved pubic mound showed through perfectly. "Jenni," I said rather sternly, "what do you want?"

"Um, Tim, could we please order a pizza? We only shared a quick stop burrito yesterday morning and are rather hungry," she asked.

Nodding, I said, "Yes, go ahead and order whatever you want. I'll pay for it. And for heaven's sakes, put on some clothes before you come down here, this is my place of business. Please go back upstairs."

Trying to gain some composure, I turned back to Charlie Barnes and said, "Now what can I do for you my good friend." Charlie was watching Jenni's butt with every step up the staircase and not really listening to me.

He chuckled and poked me with his elbow, and leaned in saying, "Nice bit of fluff you got there, eh?"

I could feel my face turning red as I tried to explain, "No, Charlie, it's nothing like that. My niece showed up, unexpectedly this morning with her friend, here Jenni and they have no place to stay. They just got here a few minutes ago. Now, what do you need?"

"Well, Tim," he said, "several years ago, I bought a small parcel of forest land, only about 20 acres or so, hoping to build a retreat for Sue and I to get away. I had a well drilled and power brought to the building site but Sue didn't want to live that far away from the city. I don't know why but last weekend, asked Claire if she wanted to go for a picnic and she said she'd love to. I took her out to the property and she fell in love with it. After our lunch, we made love on the blanket we ate our lunch on and when we finished, we lay there, looking up through the trees at the blue sky at the white fluffy clouds and she said she wished we could find out who the owners were and buy the property. Maybe build a cabin there. I was looking over at the lovely lady next to me and asked her, how badly she wanted the property. She told me `very badly' and I kissed her and said, "That's good because we own it." She pushed me onto my back and gave me the most wonderful blowjob. So, I guess I owe her a cabin."

I said, "I take it you want it to be a lover's retreat?" Charlie's smile was answer enough. "Give me the address so I can to see the property for myself and get the lay of the land and I'll draw up a few sketches for you and Claire to go over. I'll call you when I'm ready, Ok?" Charles thanked me, quickly wrote down the address and his and Claire's cell numbers on the back of one of my business cards and shook my hand as I walked him to the door, meeting the pizza delivery man as Charlie walked out.

"That'll be $24.75," the young man said. I pulled $30 from my wallet, expecting some change but he shoved the money in his pocket and handed me the pizza box and a bag with two 2 liter bottles of Coke and breadsticks with marinara sauce in it. Then without as much as a thank you, or giving me any change, he turned and left.

Carrying their lunch upstairs, I found the girls playing Xbox and when they saw the goodies, they attacked me like two vultures. I had to turn my eyes because Tera was also wearing one of my tee shirts, her feet up near her butt, exposing her pink pussy for my view. It was only for a few seconds but I felt stirrings in my crotch that I hadn't felt in years. Setting the bag on an end table, I quickly headed back downstairs to try to compose myself. Then I heard Tera's soft voice say, "Uncle Tim, may I please come down and get a couple of glasses and some ice?"

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers