My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I'd let her know and got the information needed. I then told the boys about it and they seemed excited to see their mother again and were especially interested in going to Montana. Jean stopped by the next day and when she walked up, she looked suspiciously at Tera and asked, "Who's this?"

I was waiting for Tera to run up to her and call her Mom2 but Shawn said, "Dad's girlfriend." Jean looked daggers at her, then me.

Whew, conflict avoided. She handed me the papers and I asked Jean when she'd have the boys back. Jean said she would have them back in school by Wednesday at the latest. She would call the school and let them know they were flying to Montana and would have them back as soon as possible.

After they left, Tera and I sat in the empty house, I pulled her close to me and opened up about Claire, telling her I was sorry and I hope I didn't hurt her. Then I told her about Paula, she tried to pull away but I held her tight. Her lip quivered and a few tears fell as she said, "How'd you like it if I fucked another guy?"

"That all depends," I said.

"Depends on what?" she said with a questioning look.

Holding her shoulders with both hands and looking her in the eye, I said, "It depends on whether you were fucking him for love, revenge or just for the fun of sex. Say if you and I happen to be with another couple and the four of us go skinny dipping in the hot tub or in a pool. Then there's kissing and rubbing and maybe a little fooling around. Would having sex with another guy bother you?"

Tera thought a moment then said, "That's just it. I might but I don't want to share you. I love you."

Then I thought I heard a giggle and I said, "What?"

Kissing my cheek, Tera said, "I guess I could share you with Jenni, and if you're really nice, even Paula but only on special occasions, understand?" I held her tightly then took her out to look at new cars.

We eventually stopped at the Subaru dealer and bought I her a new Outback. The salesman asked if it was for my daughter. I said, "No, my new fiancé deserves it." His eyes about popped out of his head as she threw her arms around my neck and she plastered me with kisses.

Monday, I was working away when my Ring went off, it was officer Carri. She had a big smile and two cups of coffee and donuts again. I welcomed her in and as she sat down I said, "I hope we can still be friends but I became engaged this weekend. Carri stood up, leaving the coffees and donuts and walked out, muttering something about all the good ones being taken.

Later that week, I got a call from Paula. She was so excited. I asked what was going on. She said, "When Eric got home, I was dressed for him like I was when I walked into your place. He became very excited. Jenni had taken the kids to the park with instructions to keep them away until I called her. He took me to bed and when he heard me climaxing, he became more and more enthralled with what he was doing. I thought he was going to break our bed. My neighbors on both sides later told me that they could hear me and you know what, I don't give a damn. Eric made love to me for over an hour. When we were done, there was a huge wet spot in the bed. He leaned over, brushed the hair out of my eyes and tenderly said, 'I love you.' Tim, my husband said he loves me. Thank you. You have changed our marriage back to what it once was. I don't know if I can ever repay you."

"Your happiness is payment enough," I said then I closed my phone.

Tera did well in her college classes and works with me on the interior design. She has done several projects on her one lately too.

Seth graduated from the University of California Fullerton with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and went to work for Yamaha and travels with their racing team. His travels throughout the world tend to run up our cell phone bill but it's well worth it. He is engaged to a lovely girl, Evelyn, who travels with him whenever she can. They haven't set a date but we can't wait.

My little Shawn, well he's not so little any more. He fell in love with Montana and became a game warden. He does keep in touch by cell and on Facebook though he sure seems to go through a lot of girlfriends. I was worried enough when he used to ride his motorcycle around the ranch and now he's riding broncos during the season. I swear that kid has a death wish.

Claire and Charles have a new group of friends now though Tera and I have an open invitation any time we care to join them. I had to design a large guest house for them to accommodate all the people that would show up at their swingers parties.

Tera has become quite the little mother hen. I guess she had to since on my 50th birthday, she presented me with the most precious present of all, my daughter Tasha. She is a daddy's girl and I spoil her rotten. Tera still rocks my world and now it's me hoping someone comes up with a Red Bull and Testerone cocktail for sale soon.

Funny how life turns out sometimes.