My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at all of this delicious food, then looking at the beautiful mature woman lying in front of me, I had to ask, "Claire, how in the world can you eat things like this and look as beautiful as you do? What's your secret? Do you have a magic formula that removes all the calories?"

Laying there, her head propped up by her hand, she slowly smiled and said, "Tim, did you say I was beautiful?" as she sucked a grape from her fingers watching my reaction.

Nodding and feeling a little guilty, I answered, "Yes, Claire, you are very beautiful. A beautiful, very desirable woman. If Charlie wasn't a good friend of mine, I'd probably make a fool of myself and make a pass at you right now."

Breaking the tension, Claire handed me a plate and said, "Well let's eat first, we can talk about the fun places I plan on fucking later." Now that threw me for a bit of a loop, but we both took small portions of food and ate our lunch, managing to wash it down with two bottles of wine in the process. When we finished, we picked up all the things that went in the basket but as I grabbed the blanket, Claire said, "Just leave it there, Tim, It's a good inspiration point." I thought, `Sure, the customer is always right'.

Claire was having trouble making up her mind, Log cabin, Colonial, Ranch house, Spanish, Craftsman, Modern, French Provincial or English Tudor. She had pictures of some of each, none of which went together. I had brought up some marker stakes and string and located where I thought the kitchen, living room, fireplace and a few other rooms should go but I wasn't getting a lot of help from her. She told me she was going for a walk to try to get some inspiration. Out of desperation, I climbed up in a big oak and began making several different sketches. I was going with a log cabin looking front with a modified ranch in the rear. I was starting to sketch the pool house when I heard Claire calling me. She was standing by the blanket, pulling it into the shade of the oak tree I was in.

"What have you come up with, Claire?" I asked. As I walked up to her, she grabbed my shirt and kissed me on the lips, darting her tongue into my mouth. Then she began to unbutton my shirt. "Claire," I said, "You're married to Charlie. We can't do this to him?"

Continuing with my pants, Claire said, "He's the one that told me to have sex with you. When he told me that he was going back east for a week, I told him I couldn't hold out for a week without sex. He told me that I should call you and get you in bed. I thought he was kidding. Then he told me it was either you or a lover and he'd prefer you over some stranger any day. Tim, he trusts you." By this time, she was completely nude in front of me. Granted she didn't have the hard little body like the young ladies two nights earlier but she was a mature, sensual woman, whose full ripe body just oozed sex. She had trimmed her pussy hair into a small V, as if to guide me to where she wanted me to lick. We made out for a while, then after laying down, Claire gently pushed my head down to her pussy. I was amazed to find her very wet and as I began dipping my tongue in, she placed her feet onto my back. Her moans were echoing off the hills behind us, silencing the birds in the trees.

I was able to get Claire off to three very nice orgasms, each a little larger than the one before. The last one, she pushed my head away as her husky voice demanded, "Fuck me now, Tim! Fuck me hard!" I moved between her silky legs and she guided me into her pussy, not as tight as the young girls I had just played with but when Claire orgasmed, her pussy gripped me like a velvet glove and soon I found it impossible to stop myself from blasting off over and over into her wonderful pussy. Out of breath, I rolled off of her and held her hand, sucking her fingers as I told her how wonderful she was. "Really, Tim? Did you honestly like that or are you just trying to butter up the client?"

I rolled back and gave her a long, passionate French kiss, then looking deep into her eyes said, "Claire, don't ever doubt your sexual prowess. You lady, are one fantastic lover, one in a million in fact. I can only thank my lucky stars that Charlie picked me to be your lover. Lord only knows why. He did mention that you were wearing him out but he never said anything about wanting me to step in and help him out. When did he tell you?"

By this time, the sun had moved and we decided to get dressed or risk getting sunburned. As we folded the blanket, Clair continued, "It was when we were in bed, the night he told me he was going on his business trip." She had her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder, Claire continued, "I asked why I couldn't go with him and that I was going to be extremely horny without him and he told me that he needed a break from me. That really hurt. Tim, I was just trying to show him how much I loved him, that's all."

I held her and kissed the few tears that dotted her cheeks, then I said, "Being your lover is going to be a bit of a logistical issue now, as my niece just showed up and is staying with me at my office and I go home to my boys on weekends."

Claire got this impish grin and said, "Well Tim, I guess you're going to have to come over to our place a lot more to work on our cabin plans from now on, aren't you?" `Damn', I thought, `Charlie wasn't the only one that was going to need Red Bull with testerone'.

That night Tera made love to me in more positions I'd ever tried. She also had me orgasm more than I had in one setting. Between her pussy, mouth and ass, I had cum 5 times and was lying on the bed in near exhaustion when she came bouncing up the stairs from the kitchen with this impish grin. I asked her what's up and she just shook her head, crawling towards me from the foot of the bed. She took my cock in her mouth and it was full of ice. I yelped a bit, jerking my feet up towards my ass as the cold hit me. Tera grabbed my feet and pushed them up in the air as far as she could then stuck her cold tongue into my ass, rimming me. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before and my cock sprang to attention. Tera smiled at her handiwork and let my feet down and crawled up, straddling me and easing herself down on my shaft. "Ready for number 6 Uncle Tim? I told you I'd show you how much I loved skateboarding, didn't I?" I didn't think she could do it but about 20 minutes later, I blasted off my last load of the night into my niece's tight little pussy. That's the last thing I remember until my alarm went off the next morning and she was curled up next to me, like a kitten to its mother.

The next morning, I helped Tera register for school, then she put on her helmet and pads, grabbed her skateboard and scooted off. I started putting the preliminary drawings together for Charlie and Claire's cabin. Just before noon, I received a call from Claire, "Tim, could you please come over so we could discuss some things about the cabin. I'm sorry I distracted you yesterday. We really should get cracking on those drawings, shouldn't we?" I told her I'd be there in a bit and loaded up my computer and sketch pad and headed out onto the freeway to Charlie and Claire's home.

I walked up to their front door and rang the bell. I waited and no one answered. Should I ring again or leave. I reached for the button when I saw the door open just a crack. There was an eyeball looking at me, then Claire's face. "Tim, are you alone?" she said. I nodded. Her hand reached out and she quickly pulled me through, quickly shutting the door behind me. Clair wrapped her arms around my neck, she was wearing only a pair of red high heels and a pearl choker, nothing else. I damn near dropped my computer. It was difficult to speak with her tongue wrapped around mine.

"Claire, this is supposed . . ." I started to say but she placed her hand over my mouth as she led me up the stairs and to her bedroom where she hurriedly undressed me. "What about the cabin?" I said as she pushed me back onto her bed.

"Shut up, Tim. First things first!" as she crawled up over me, rubbing her lovely titties from my crotch up to my nipples while softly applying kisses. We Frenched, softly at first, then firmer and soon with the passion of illicit young lovers as my hardness was pressing firmly against her sex. Claire spread her legs and reaching back, guided me into her silky love canal. Tera had pretty well worn me out so I was able to give Claire a nice long fucking. I actually lasted over an hour before I felt that familiar tingling building and building then eventually blasting up my shaft and deep into Claire's sweet gripping pussy. We showered where I became hard again and took her from behind. I wasn't able to cum but did manage to get her to have a very nice orgasm before I called it quits. Then we went to work on the prints. I definitely needed a break.

I got back to the office about 6:00 but there was no sign of Tera. I drove over to the park and walked the skateboard section and asked about her. A couple of kids mentioned that she had been there earlier but she had left with a couple of boys. Damn her anyway. I drove around the neighborhood, making larger and larger circles without seeing any sign of her, every loop, I'd swing past my office in case she was there. It was 10:15 and I had to stop for gas when across the street, I saw Tera, walking with an older boy who had his arm around her neck, Tera was carrying her skateboard and helmet. I ran through traffic and caught up to her. "Tera, where have you been? Do you know what time it is?"

Then I saw the hickeys on her neck but what surprised me was her screaming at me, "And just where the fuck where were you? I came back to your office over and over and you weren't there. Finally, Craig here offered to take me to his parents and have dinner with them and afterwards, I went to his room and we watched a movie."

Turning her head, I rather curtly said, "And I suppose you're going to tell me you accidentally fell against their vacuum cleaner, several times."

As Tera reached for her neck, Craig muttered, "I'd better go, nice to meet you," and sprinted off to avoid any further conflict.

Tera's eyes watered up and she buried her face in my chest and sobbed, "Sorry Uncle Tim. I was just so pissed at you. We didn't do much, just made out a bit. He wanted to do more but I wouldn't let him. I told him I was on my period and he just smiled and said that he loved ketchup. Ewwwghh. That's when I told him I had to go." We got in my car and headed back to my office.

I was in the shower, reliving the afternoon with Claire when a blast of cold air hit me. It was Tera climbing in with me. She wrapped her arms around me and took the washcloth and soap from my hands and began to scrub my back. When it was all soapy, she used her body to rub mine up and down. Tera reached around and found my cock rising and using it like a pull toy, turned me to face her so she could start the process on my front, this time, rubbing her pussy tightly against my cock as she washed my body. Tera pulled me down so we could French kiss and I lightly toyed with her pussy. I inserted first one, then two fingers into her tightness, rubbing her G-spot, letting my thumb rub her hardening clit. Her little grunts began getting louder and louder as she held my arms tightly then came, almost falling. We rinsed off and dried each other off and climbed into bed. Tera didn't waste any time with foreplay and immediately climbed on top of my shaft and began rocking on me vigorously, her cries of orgasm echoing throughout the loft. It took a while but I managed to blast off, deep in my niece's sweet little pussy and cuddled with her in a blissful sleep.

Thursday morning, I took Tera down and purchased her a cell phone so we could keep in touch and I had an office key made for her. I sort of lied to her saying, "Tera, for a while I will be out of the office on this cabin project for Charlie and Claire Barnes. You're going to have to be here by yourself. It will give you time to do your online classes, understood?" She slowly nodded. Seeing she wasn't happy, I continued, "This weekend, I go home to be with my boys and my mother. I'm going to take you along. You can sleep on the hid-a-bed in the family room. We can't let them know what you and I have been doing, understand."

Looking at me with these big doe eyes Tera said, "But I love you Uncle Tim."

I swooped her into my arms, kissed her and said, "I love you too, my beautiful Tera. It's just that society and the law forbid our kind of love. We need to keep it our little secret. Can you do that for us?" She nodded.

Our reverie was broken by my phone going off, it was Claire. She said, "Tim, I need you here to discuss the cabin. Are you free to do a lunch meeting? I have several ideas that I absolutely must get your opinion on. Can you make it say at 12:15?" I told Tera I had to go to Claire's which didn't bode too well with her though she relented, thinking it was part of my job. When she went upstairs, I jumped on my computer and purchased a two months' supply of Cialis, I was going to need it.

When I arrived at Claire's, she opened the door, wearing a green chemise, 4" silver strappy heels which matched her lovely silver hair and a pearl neckless. In her arms were several copies of Architectural Digest. I thought maybe she really did want to discuss the cabin. Claire led me into the dining room where she spread out the magazines. She had a bottle of wine ready for us and poured us each a glass. She had dogeared the pages she wanted me to see. Showing me things, she wanted me to incorporate into the cabin, like a double faced fireplace between the master bedroom and her soaking tub and a hot tub and sauna on the deck off the master bedroom. She also wanted a huge walk in shower with 20 jets and two hand-held wands. She also had a lot of ideas on her kitchen appliances, laundry and wine room. I was quite busy taking notes and pictures and thought this was just a planning meeting, though we had finished the bottle of wine.

Then Claire stopped talking, got this perverse little smile and said, "There's another engineering challenge I have for you," and took my hand and pulled me upstairs to her bedroom. Walking up to the bed, she removed the chemise, making my manhood strain against my zipper as she stood there in just her heels and pearls. She smiled and motioned me to her. As I walked to her, I quickly removed my clothing, my cock springing up, hard, dripping and ready. Sitting on the bed, Clair raised her heels to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide and holding her hands out to take my stiff cock. As I leaned in to let her guide my shaft into her delicious pussy, she said, "Tim, you're the perfect height but poor Charles needs a stool or has to stand on tippy toes to make love to me, so can you make our bed on hydraulic or electric lifts so we can adjust it where he can do me more comfortably?"

Honestly, I was having a little trouble understanding her at first, as all I was thinking of was my cock stroking her squeezing pussy. Eventually, it dawned on me that she did love Charles and wanted a place where she could enjoy making love to him. I was just a diversion while he was gone. I silently chuckled thinking, rough work but someone's got to do it.

Between Claire's orgasms and her long nails digging into my ass, I blasted off deep into her sweet pussy. She insisted we shower where we ended up making love again, then dried off and I headed back to work.

That night, Tera was a little miffed at me, I was too tired to go more than once with her. I told her it had been a rough day and begged her forgiveness. I also told her that we would have to abstain from any sex while we were at the ranch. "What do you mean no sex, Uncle Tim? Why NOT?"

"For one," I said, "my sons, your nephews are there, second, my mother lives there. If she caught us, she would probably turn us in to the authorities. You don't want that, do you?" Tera shook her head no. I had trouble sleeping that night and about midnight I took an over the counter sleeping aid.

I awoke to a most wonderful feeling as Tera was sucking my cock to wake me up. I twisted her so that I might taste her at the same time. Breakfast in bed, yummy. I took her missionary until she had several nice orgasms, then I flipped her over doggy style and grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy as her orgasmic squeals echoed off the windows of my loft and I blasted off a tremendous blast deep into my niece. As I tried to catch my breath, I heard the tone of my Ring going off. Throwing on a tee shirt and my pants, I ran downstairs and there was an older security guard there. I unlocked the door and he stepped in, asking, "Mr. Collins, is everything alright here?" I assured him it was and asked him why. "I thought I heard a girl screaming as I walked by," he said, trying to peer up the stairs.

Just then, Tera came bouncing down the stairway, wearing her skinny jeans and a crop top and when she saw him, she said, "Oh, hi, Jeff. What are you doing here?"

Turning a little red, this older guard said, "Tera, I didn't know you lived here. Why didn't you tell me?"

Tera strutted up to Jeff and putting her arm in mine said, "Don't tell anyone, but Tim's my lover. It'll be our little secret. K?" I just about died but Jeff got this sly grin and gave me a big wink then left.

"Tera Lynn!" Why in the world did you tell him that?" I asked her? I watched her ass swaying, walking away back towards the loft.

She stopped, turned her head towards me, then said, "Well, we are, or aren't we? I didn't tell him we're related so what's the harm," returning to the loft. Damn this was getting complicated.

My phone rang, I went over and picked it up thinking it was most likely Claire. Checking the caller ID, I saw it was Charlie. "Good morning, Charlie, How's New Jersey treating you?"

"Pretty well, Tim," he said, "though from what Claire tells me, not as good as you've been treating her." I took a long hard swallow. What did I say to my friend about fucking his wife? "Tim, are you still there?" I heard him say and I let him know I was. "I know I should have talked to you before I let Claire loose on you but this New Jersey trip came up suddenly and I didn't have time. We were planning on having you over one evening for dinner and Claire was going to seduce you and let me watch if you were willing. You would be willing, wouldn't you?"

My mind was reeling, I wasn't sure how to answer that. I thought a second and blurted out, "If that's what you two really want, I guess I could."

"Fine, that's a stout chap," Charlie said, "Now I'll be home Sunday, please make sure she's still happy when I arrive and I'll be looking forward to seeing some advance drawings of the cabin then too."

Crap, the cabin drawings. Between Claire and Tera, I hadn't spent as much time on the drawings as I should have been. I was going to have to work the weekend to get Charlie some preliminary prints ready. I had no sooner hung up with Charlie than Claire called, saying in a soft sultry voice, "Tim, my front door is unlocked, I'm lying in my bed naked, softly stroking my wet pussy, thinking of you sliding your hardness deep inside of me and making me orgasm over and over. Don't make me wait too long, Please!"

I ran upstairs, quickly shaved and showered, threw on some clothes and told Tera I'd be back as soon as possible. I told her I didn't have time to explain and she gave me a dirty look but I just left and hauled ass to Claire's. I was out of breath as I breached the top of her stairs. Claire smiled at me, pulling two fingers out of her slit and sucking on them, enticing me to join her. My clothes hit the floor and I gave her one heck of a hard pounding. Claire must have enjoyed it as there was about a 2 foot wet spot in her bed when I crawled out. I gave her a big kiss and said, "Beautiful lady, as much as I'd love to stay here and spend the day with you, your husband is expecting to see drawings of your cabin upon his return and I need to get them ready for him. I have to get back to work." I gave her a deep kiss, then leaned down and kissed each nipple before grabbing my clothes and getting dressed.