My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the office, Tera hit me up with 40 questions, she obviously noticed that my clothes were rumpled and that I looked like I had been having sex. "Who is she?" Tera demanded.

Feigning innocence, I said, "What are you talking about?

"Just look at you! You're a mess. Tell me, who's the bimbo? Tera yelled.

Trying to calm her I said, "Look honey, sometimes I have to get into my work, today I had to crawl around in an attic and under the house and find out where the beams were so I could plan the addition."

Tera gritted her teeth and said, "Yeah, I'll just bet," walking off in a huff. I got busy on the plans and worked late until I got a call from the boys, asking when I was going to be home. I said I'd be home soon and had Tera pack her bags and took her out to the ranch.

Seth and Shawn were tickled to see Tera and she them. Mom on the other hand was more upset at Tera's mother than anything else. Mom took me aside and wanted to know why I had to be the one to take her in. I said, "Mom, there was no one else. What was I supposed to do? Take her to a homeless camp?"

Mom said, "We need to talk," and motioned me into the kitchen. I asked her what was up and she said, "Timothy, you I know I love you and your boys but I'm getting older and I just can't take it anymore. My friend Elsie just moved into Senior Friend's Living Center and I'm moving in there the first of the month, this Monday. Seth is 15 and Shawn is 12, almost 13 so they really don't need me taking care of them. If one of them gets sick, I'm only a phone call away. I just can't be here 24-7 anymore."

'Could my life get any more complicated?' I thought. Seth came running in yelling, "Tera took my motorcycle and won't give it back. Now she's riding it on the road. If the cops catch her, they'll impound it and I'll never get it back. DAD, you have to stop her, PLEASE!"

I ran out of the house and up our driveway. As I got to the street, I saw Tera, thankfully she was heading back towards me and I frantically waved for her to stop. For a minute I didn't think she was but she eventually slammed on the brakes, sliding within inches of my feet, a big grin on her face. Seth grabbed his motorcycle from her and was going over it thoroughly as it was his prized possession. I swear that kid would spend more time cleaning it than he did riding it. A little out of breath from her ride, Tera sided up to me and said, "Ok, Uncle Tim, when do I get mine?" I turned and headed back down the driveway the driveway; Tera close behind. I was pissed at her.

"Did I do something wrong, Uncle Tim?" she asked as she tried to put her arm around my shoulder.

I snapped around, my face within inches of hers and doing my best not to yell, I firmly told her, "Tera, you may have gotten by, riding a dirt bike on the street where you lived in Oregon but here in Southern California, they will impound the motorcycle and to try to get it back means court hearings, lawyers and heavy fines. Do you even have a driver's license?" Lowering her head, she shook it no. "Then you'd probably be looking at jail time."

Her smart ass comeback was, "Well, they'd have to catch me first."

"Tera, Tera, Tera," I said, "if old lady Simms up the street saw you, I can bet she's on the phone right now to the sheriff's office filing a complaint. That's all they need. They don't have to catch you in the act. They'll send out an officer to investigate. She knows the boys and that they wear their leathers and helmets so they're off the hook, but you? Let's just hope she didn't see you."

I could tell she was quite contrite and gave her a big hug. As we walked to the back porch, Seth had his motorcycle on its stand and was double checking things and wiping the dirt off with cleaning rags. Tera went over to him and gave him a squeeze, saying, "Sorry, cuz. I'm really sorry. I guess I'm going to have to learn to behave myself if I'm going to fit in down here, aren't I?"

Seth stood up and gave her a big hug and asked, "How long are you going to stay with us?"

Tera turned, looking at me and said to him, "As long as your father lets me stay. For a long time, I'm hoping." Seth had a puzzled look on his face. After dinner and late into the night, I worked diligently on Charles' plans, wishing I had spent more time on them instead of playing with my niece, though time spent with Claire didn't help matters either.

Saturday morning, I told everyone I had to go into work and Tera said, "Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready."

"Sorry, sweets, "I told her, "today is a work day. I have to get these blueprints ready for Charles before he gets home tomorrow and I don't have time for distractions. Please understand. The boys have a PlayStation and an Xbox with lots of games. I know my mother could use some help packing up. I'll pay you for helping her. Ok? How's $15 an hour sound?"

Mom got a sour look on her face and said, "You shouldn't have to pay her to help, she's staying here for free, isn't she?" The boys wanted to know if they got paid for helping too and I shook my head and got in my car and headed in to work.

I was on the freeway when my phone rang, it was Tera, she wanted to know what I planned on doing with my mom's room and I said, "It'll be yours, why?"

"I'd much rather move into yours," she said. I told her that wasn't going to happen while the boys were still living at home. I could envision her pout as I hit close.

I'd spent about 5 hours diligently working on the prints when my phone went off. Looking at the I.D. it was Claire. "Tim, I need you to come over. There's some things I need to show you about the cabin. Small things but I'd like to go over them with you," she said.

"Claire," I sighed, "Charles will be here tomorrow afternoon, expecting to see the cabin's preliminary blueprints and I still have a lot of work to do on them. Is there any way you can fax them to me? Maybe tell me what it is you're wanting so I can draw them in?" Silence on her end. I knew what she really wanted. Then she said, "Let me figure something out," as she hung up her phone. I hoped I hadn't pissed her off.

It was a little over an hour later when my Ring messaged my phone, I opened it to show Claire, standing at my door, wearing a long cashmere coat. Her Tesla parked at the curb. I had taken Jenni's suggestion and had blinds installed so I wasn't able to see who was at the door and to keep out prying eyes. I quickly opened the door using the app on my phone and let Claire in. Her red 5" heels clicked across the floor as she went to my drafting table and I couldn't tell if she was upset or not. She was carrying a small satchel as she flipped through the pages of prints, not saying a word. I took a step up behind her and asked, "Well, what do you think?" as she laid the satchel upon the table.

Claire turned, gave me this smoldering smile and dropped her coat to the floor. She was only wearing a small red thong and said, "Tim, I think you need a break," and grabbed my shoulders and forcefully kissed me with a hunger that burned inside of her. I could smell her sex. We somehow made our way up to my bedroom without our lips parting, her hands removing my clothing as we went. We fell onto my bed, caressing each other passionately, hungrily, as though it was our first time. Claire turned to mount me in the classic 69 position and I feasted on her smooth bare pussy as she went down on me.

In the back of my mind, I knew I should be working on the plans but damn, fucking this hot woman was something else. Claire began to cum, a small one at first, then a bigger one, and they grew and grew and BAM, she flooded my mouth as she squirted and shook, quivering and moaning in extreme pleasure. Claire rolled off of me and asked, "You don't happen to have a water up here do you?"

Since my marathon sessions with Tera and Jenni, I had purchased a small Costco refrigerator and stocked it with regular and sparkling water for just such occasions and grabbed one for each of us. Once she had calmed down I asked if she wanted to continue and she said, "There'll be time for that later. Charles' plane doesn't get in until noon and I've asked him to meet us here."

Surprised, I said, "Um, you're spending the night? W-w-what about your clothes?"

"Silly boy," she said, "my bag is in the trunk. You can get it out later. Now let's go look at those plans," and she popped out of bed and I watched as she headed nude down the stairs to my table and opened her satchel and produced several pictures of things she wanted to add or change. I knew that between Claire and the changes I wasn't going to get much sleep.

As she was pointing out how she wanted to change things, Claire asked if I could turn on some music. I showed her the XM radio and she went over and started changing channels until she found one she liked. Watching her dance around, so sexy it was making my cock hard as a rock, and she damn well knew it. I was taking the pictures she brought and digitalizing them and pasting them into the prints so we would have something to show Charles. While I was working on one page, Claire came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, swaying her hips to the music, rubbing her pussy against my butt, as she nibbled on my ear lobe. I leaned back and said, "You know you're making it hard for me to work, don't you?"

She reached down and grabbed my cock, saying seductively, "Isn't that my part of the job, Tim? Making it hard for you. Charles told us to work together." I sat down in an office chair and pulled her to me. Claire straddled me and eased herself down on my raging hardon as I suckled her sweet titties and listened to her moans of pleasure. Having a little fun, I began to roll the chair around the office and Claire was rocking on me, orgasming over and over. I was very close to cuming but for some reason, I didn't feel the need to. I was enjoying pleasuring this very sexy woman too much to worry about my own joy. After about forty five minutes of rolling around the office, Claire stopped me and said, "Shouldn't we be thinking about dinner? Do you want to get dressed and go out or should we call for take-out?"

I smiled and said, "Take-out sounds good to me, what would you like? Italian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, what do you prefer?"

Her eyes went wide and she said, "Since Charles isn't here, how about we do spicy Thai? I'd love some Mongolian Beef, Garlic Chicken with Kim Che, maybe some Pad Thai to go with it?" I called in the order as requested. Running upstairs, I slipped on a tee shirt and my pants. When I returned, Claire said, "I've opened my trunk, will you please bring in my bag?" I kissed her and ran out and brought it in. She opened it and slipped on a sexy red silk robe. It barely covered her magnificent breasts and just covered her cute butt.

Opening up a bottle of wine for us, I poured two glasses and just after we toasted to the cabin, my Ring went off, showing the delivery boy was there. Man did he take a long look at her. Claire and I devoured our dinner like two starving wolves. I realized that I hadn't eaten all day, food that is. After dinner, I opened another bottle of wine and Claire asked, "Is your hot tub working?" I nodded. She smiled and said, "Tim, why haven't you invited me in yet?"

I gave her a smile, knowing what she really was asking for and said, "Miss Claire, would you care to join me in the hot tub?"

She said trying to use a Southern accent, "Why yes, kind sir. I'd be mighty pleased to join you in your tub. Thank you for asking." We both giggled and I grabbed a couple of towels and opened the tub for us.

Watching Claire's sexy form as she stepped into the water, reminded me of the goddess Aphrodite. The problem was I was feeling guilty for fucking Charles' wife, even though he knew about it. The hot bubbling water surrounding our bodies felt so relaxing I was about ready to drift off to sleep when suddenly I felt Claire's hand gently grip my shaft. I quickly rose to her strokes which obviously pleased her. Claire mounted me reverse cowgirl as I scooted forward in my seat and began to play with her nipples and she leaned back against my chest. I whispered in her ear as I could feel a large orgasm rising deep in my soul, "Claire, my love, I'm going to fill your sweet little pussy with cum. Are you ready?"

Claire nodded and said, "It's about time, Tim!" I could feel her pussy squeezing my shaft with each of her orgasms and the feelings kept building and building until I felt the most wonderful orgasm I'd ever felt with her. Claire was extremely vocal and apparently her screams didn't go unnoticed as a few minutes later, my Ring went off. Someone was again at my door.

Quickly drying off, I pulled on my pants and Claire threw on her robe. I opened the door and there stood Jeff, the security guard. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw Claire standing behind me.

"Uh, uh, Mr. Collins, um, I heard a lot of noise. Is everything ok in here?" I nodded. "What happened to Tera? Is everything ok with you two?" he asked

"She's fine, Jeff, she's at home this weekend," I said, "I've really got to go." And I shut the door.

As I walked over to Claire, she asked, "Who's Tera?"

Without thinking, I said, "She's my niece, she's been staying with me for a while until she can figure out what she's going to do. I'm trying to get her to finish school and enroll in college, maybe take up some interior design and help me around here."

Claire smiled and said, "That'll be nice," with that out of the way, we went back to the blueprints and worked until almost midnight. There were only a few details to finish up in the morning before Charles would be there that needed to be done.

As we climbed into bed, Claire spooned up tight to me and I grew hard. I couldn't help but shove my cock into her sweet pussy and bring us both to a quick orgasm. Upon completion, I drifted off to sleep, still inside of her, holding onto her lovely breast, until the morning light interrupted our reverie. Claire jumped into the shower while I shaved, then I showered. We dressed and I took her out to breakfast. Claire was wearing a yellow silk dress, deep cut cleavage and cut about mid-thigh, catching lots of looks. Once back at my office we busied ourselves getting the last of the changes set in place awaiting Charles arrival.

A little after noon, a limo carrying Charles shows up and Claire ran out and gave him a big hug and a deep kiss. I watched as he squeezed her twin globes, picking her up spinning her once around before they stepped into my office. As he Claire led him over to my drafting table and she showed him page after page, describing the details she had added to make the cabin special for the two of them. He really liked the idea of the adjustable height bed.

Charles turned around and shook my hand, saying, "Tim, my boy, I'm very proud of you getting these plans ready for Claire and I, especially with all the extra strain she put on you, fucking you every day like she did."

Charles hugged Claire and seeing the concern on my face said, "Tim, when I gave Claire my permission to play with you, she was to call me every night and fill me in on all the details. She was very good about doing that." Then he turned to her, giving her a stern look saying, "Except last night, what happened?" I had to sit down as Claire gave him a blow to blow description of our sexual exploitation. Charles must have liked it because his trousers were tented out, showing his arousal.

Charles turned to me saying, "Tim, you can expect quite a bonus from all your extra work on our project, I do however have another request for you." Claire and I both had questioning looks on our faces then Charles said, "Tim, I want you to take Claire up to your bed and make love to her again so I can watch and take a few pictures as mementos of this special event. Would you be willing to do that?"

Claire said rather loudly, "Charles, you want pictures of me having sex with Tim? What if they ever get out? I don't think I can do that, even for you." Nobody was asking my opinion.

Charles thought a minute then said, "My love, I promise that I will use photo editing software to blur faces so that no one but us will ever know who it is, would that work?" Claire thought for a moment then nodded in agreement. Taking my hand, she led me to my bedroom where we undressed as Charles began to click away with his phone.

Claire began by giving me head, it felt marvelous though I didn't cum. While she was going down on me, I thought I heard my phone notifying me of a message but I ignored it. I then moved her up to the head of the bed and went down on her, licking her labia then circling her clit with my tongue before I sucked it into my mouth. As I sucked it I began humming, then I inserted two fingers into her slit and found her G-spot. Claire bucked as she began orgasming. Again, my phone notified me of a message, again I ignored it. I kept Claire orgasming for a good half an hour until she pushed my head away, saying she was getting too sensitive and wanted to feel me inside of her.

I moved up and started to insert my shaft but Charles wanted me to move a bit so he could get a better picture of me entering her. Another message notification but I was too busy to answer. I slipped my shaft into Claire's velvet love canal and began stroking faster and faster, not noticing that Charles had picked up my phone. Claire's pussy gripped my shaft as she arched her back in orgasm, causing me to blast off. Just then Charles shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

That put a halt to the mood, I climbed off to see what he was looking at as he thumbed through pictures on my phone. Apparently I had forgotten to lock it. Claire asked him what he was looking at and Charles said, "Look at what he's been doing. He's been fucking his little niece." Tera had sent me a bunch of nudes of herself, captioned with how much she loved fucking me, what she wanted me to do to her and how much she loved and missed me.

Claire gave me a disgusted look, pulling away from me though Charles pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs to get a shot of the creampie I had just deposited. I don't think she was very happy with him either. She quickly dressed and went downstairs. Charles on the other hand wanted to know all the details of Tera and If I had been fucking Jenni as well. I asked him to come back and we'd have a drink and talk later.

By the time I had dressed, Charles and Claire were gone. I climbed into my car and drove home where I explained to Tera that sending those kind of pictures weren't a good idea. She smiled and said, "I guess you should have taken me with you, shouldn't you?"

"I can't always do that," I said.

Monday we moved mom into the Senior Friend's Living Center and went to my office and picked up Tera's clothes. Tera and I fucked while were there. I took her back to the ranch and spent the night and as I left on Tuesday morning, I said to her, "I'll try and change my schedule so I can be home on Wednesday nights. That way if something comes up mid-week I can try and handle it."

"Can't I just stay with you back at your office, Uncle Tim?" Tera asked, giving me a pleading look.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to be firm and said, "Tera with my mother gone, until I can find someone to be here with the boys, I'd like you here in case something goes wrong. I'd like you to study and get your driver's license. You can do that online. I'll be looking, honest. Hopefully it will only be a week or so. Can you do that for me?" Dejectedly she agreed.

Wednesday night I got home and the three of us had dinner. Tera had made spaghetti and garlic bread. The boys complained that it wasn't as good as my mom's but they ate it. We went to bed about 10:30 and I quickly fell asleep though at a little after midnight, I felt my bed move as Tera slid under the covers with me and slid her hands under the waistband of my pajama bottoms. As soon as she had me hard, she mounted me and started rocking. I quickly realized that something needed to be done with my bed and moved her over and pushed my pillow between the headboard and the wall and got on top of her and gave her a thorough fucking. Tera was biting my blanket to muffle her orgasms while she came. I blasted off a lovely orgasm into her tightness. She wanted to stay in bed with me but I made her go back to her room. I hated to but I didn't want my boys to catch us. Thursday morning, I headed back to work, promising to be back as early Friday afternoon as I possibly could.