My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BAM! BAM! BAM! This anticlimactic knocking came at our door, sounding like someone was trying to break the door down. It was Carl. He yelled, "What in the hell do you people think my home is, a house of ill repute? A fucking whorehouse?" and his voice lessened as he walked off muttering obscenities at us. Eric dressed and went out to find that Carl's water pump had gone out so they were towed back so he could fix the car and he had heard me in the throes of orgasm and that had pissed him off. Eric tried to apologize but Carl glared at him and said, "You'd better learn to control your woman or she'll be fucking around on you."

Paula's lips quivered as the memories obviously hurt as she brought them back up, "Monday, after everyone had gone but Carl and I, he asked me if I'd help him look for eggs in the barn. We had only been out there a few minutes when he walked towards me with a funny look in his eyes. Then I saw it, a leather belt in his hand, I turned to run. He grabbed me and put both wrists snuggly within the belt and drug me over to one of the support beams near the center. He tied the belt to a pully rope and hoisted it up to where my feet barely touched the ground. I started screaming and Carl slapped me. Tim, his eyes looked like the devil. Taking a short piece of rope, he tied it across my mouth so I couldn't yell."

"Then he tied a rope to one ankle and spun me around so I was facing the beam, wrapped the rope around the beam, pulled it tight and tied it to the other ankle. Then he tied a piece of rope to the hem of my dress and ran it around my neck then back down to the hem again, pulling it up to my neck. Carl rubbed my butt through my silk panties. I figured he was going to rape me. Carl leaned in close and said, 'Sluts like you don't listen very well, do they?' I couldn't figure out how to answer with the rope in my mouth. Carl ripped my panties coarsely from my skin. His rough fingers probed my inner lips as I squirmed trying to avoid his touch. "THWAK! THWAK! THWAK!" I heard as searing pain coursed through my butt cheeks from the leather strop that Carl held in his hand. He then stuck his thumb in my pussy and began to rub my G-spot. He rubbed faster and faster. I could feel my legs beginning to twitch as an involuntary orgasm began when "THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! THWAK!" as his leather strop stung my ass again."

"I don't know how long he kept it up because somewhere during his repeated assaults I passed out. I know when I woke up on the ground that afternoon, my butt was bruised so badly it stayed for over a week and my pussy hurt too much to play with Eric almost as long. I've never made a sound when orgasming again. I've gone to therapy, I've talked to my pastor, I don't know what to do. Eric says it doesn't matter but deep down I think it does. I think that's why he wanted the 'Don't ask, Don't tell' marriage."

Since I was still sitting with my semi-hard cock in Paula's pussy, I began to slowly rock back and forth. She gave me a funny look as I held her hands in mine and picked up speed stroking my shaft into her silky treasure. I loved watching her face as her orgasm began to build. She was biting her lip and wanted to pull away from me but I held each hand firmly in mine to prevent her from biting herself. I could feel her building higher and higher and out of frustration, Paula started to bite my shoulder.

"PAULA!" I said firmly, causing her to release my shoulder, "Kiss me. Keep your lips pressed to mine. Don't let them leave my lips until we're done. If you want to yell, scream, moan or cuss just do it." Looking almost scared, she thrust her lips to mine and her tongue tried to devour mine. I held her arms outstretched as her moans started escaping between us. As her orgasms became bigger, Paula's moans became screams of passion. I heard my Ring go off but I wasn't going to answer, Paula was beginning to vocalize again.

"F-FUCK . . . OH . . . MY . . . GOD . . . YES . . . FUCK-K-K! OH . . . GOD . . . TIM . . . DON'T . . . FUCKING . . . STOP! . . . OH, SHIT . . . Y-E-S!" she screamed and screamed as I blasted off a very nice load deep inside of her tightness.

I held a trembling Paula and we bask in our afterglow. I heard my Ring app go off again followed by someone knocking rather loudly on the front window. I asked Paula to wait as there was someone at the door. I climbed out of the tub, quickly tried to dry off and slipped on my pants and answered the door.

There was Jeff and two police officers. "Hello Jeff," I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Mr. Collins, I'm sorry but I heard a lot of what sounded like a woman screaming coming from your loft again and you didn't answer your door. I was worried so I hit my emergency button. Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine Jeff, everything is just fine," I tried to assure him, "I was just entertaining a lady friend."

Jeff said, "Oh, sorry Mr. Collins. Tera or Claire?"

"Sorry Jeff," I said, "A gentleman shouldn't tell."

This female police officer stepped up and said, "Sir, please come to the door, we need to talk to you." When I did, she told me. "Sir, walk to our vehicle and place your hands on the hood. My partner will watch you while I inspect your premises. Do I have your permission to search it?"

Placing my hands on the warm hood of her car I asked, "Do I really have a choice?" She smiled and walked in. She was a blond, early to mid-40's, you could tell she hit the gym a lot, not like her pot-bellied partner.

About 10 minutes later, the officer with Paula, now fully dressed, walked out. The officer looked at her partner and said, "Everything's good here," then looking at me with a smirk said, "apparently very, very good." Paula blushed.

Later, I took Paula out for wood fired pizza. I had a plan. I had ordered a pitcher of craft beer with our pie and it was less than half done when we finished eating. I asked her to wait for me as I had something to pick up and would be right back. Two doors down is an adult book / toy shop. I picked up a few things and threw them in the car before joining Paula. When I sat down, she looked at me and asked, "What are you up to Tim?"

I said, You'll just have to wait and see."

We got to my place and I took a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and opened it, pouring us each a glass. As we started up the stairs, Paula said, "Jenni told me about her and Tera double teaming you. She really wants to come visit you. She said that sex with you was fantastic and the threesome with Tera was beyond anything she had ever experienced, but Tim, I question your decision to have sex with your niece." We were in front of the TV by then and sat down on the couch.

Taking her drink and setting it down, I place her hand in mine and said, "Listen, Paula. First off, Tera is not my niece biologically. Her mother is my ex-wife's sister so there is no blood relationship. Second, Jenni may have left out the fact that those two young ladies damn near raped me. I know, you're going to say you can't rape the willing but honestly, I had my suit on and they got into the tub naked and stripped me, then began to play with me and one thing led to another. Before I knew it I was making love to both of them. I'm sorry if that offends you."

Paula leaned over and kissed me. She smiled and said, "To tell you the truth, Tim, I almost agreed when Jenni asked me to have a threesome with you and her. Hell, I still might." With that, she toasted me with her glass of wine and asked, "Are you going to show me what's in the bag? I saw the store's name 'Luscious Love' on it when you brought it in. We have one in the mall near us. Eric won't go with me so I've never been."

I led her into the guest bedroom and asked, "Can you be totally relaxed?" Paula took a big breath and let it out, nodding. "I promise not to hurt you in any way. Remember the word 'railroad'. Say it, and she did. Railroad is your safe word. If at any time you wish me to stop, just say railroad and I will, got it?" She nodded. I began kissing her as I undressed her lithe body. Once totally naked, I gently placed her in the center of the bed and put a velvet blindfold over her eyes and had her lay down. I tossed a silk rope under each end of the bed, first tying her arms, then her legs, making sure she had some movement but was unable to loosen herself. She had a look of fear in her face and I softly said, "Remember railroad." Paula nodded. I quickly removed my clothes and began by sucking her toes, and kissing the soles of her feet. I had to stop as it was tickling her too much and I wasn't into torturing her so I began kissing her inner calves and up her thighs.

Paula spread her knees wide to allow me easy access. I eased my tongue from as close to her rosebud as I could, lightly across her labia up to her Venus mons, just lightly catching her clit. She jerked as I did. I repeated this several times then using my hands, I pulled her pussy lips apart and dove my tongue in as deep as I could. Paula's ass arched off the bed and as I buried my face in her sweetness, I grabbed each cheek in my hands and pressed her harder to me. Paula was cuming, shaking, moaning and calling out, "Oh my sweet Jesus. Oh fuck, Oh, God," louder and louder as I watch her face contort, framed by her huge tits heaved up and down in quickened breaths. I then began circling her clit with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth and humming the Star Spangled Banner. Don't ask me why, it's just easy to remember.

Speaking of bombs bursting in air, Paula's screeches weren't far behind in decibels since she had nothing to bite on. I reached in my bag and pulled a rabbit vibrator from the bag and turned it on. I slipped it in and Paula took off like a rocket. She was twisting and turning as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. It was as if she were being electrocuted I thought, she shook so much.

"Ra. . . Ra. . . Rail . . . " she was trying to get out. Taking pity on her, I turned the rabbit off. Paula gave me an open mouthed smile and nodded, unable to talk.

I kissed her pussy and she jumped, then giggled. I untied her legs then climbed in between them, kissing my way from her mons pubis all the way to her beautiful lips. I pulled away the blindfold and said, "Damn you're beautiful. You do know that, don't you?"

She shook her head no, saying, "Eric never tells me that any more. He used to but ever since I stopped making noise while making love, he stopped telling me that."

I eased my shaft into her tightness and said with a bit of smugness, "From what I've heard tonight, maybe Eric will change his mind. Do you think you can relax with Eric and vocalize your orgasms like you have with me?"

Paula used her foot to kick me in the ass and said, "Smart ass!"

I gave her a thorough fucking and took my time. I loved hearing her orgasms echoing off the windows and watching as she grabbed at the sheets and thrust her pelvis to meet me, stroke after stroke until we both exploded in the most wonderous mutual orgasm. I untied her wrists while French kissing her, snuggling up tight until we calmed down enough to shower. After our shower, we crawled into my bed and drifted off to a wonderful sleep.

The morning saw us enjoying coffee and PB&J sandwiches while soaking in the hot tub, simple but satisfying. I looked at Paula and asked, "Have you ever thought about or talked to Eric about swinging? It might be something to look into, even for Jenni now that she's of age."

She looked at me and said, "I don't know if I could be with two men at once. Have you done it Tim?"

Thinking, I said, "Sort of, I played with a lady while her husband watched and took pictures. I think she wants to play again but I told her the I won't cheat so the only we can play is if he's included. That's only fair, isn't it?"

Paula thought a bit then said, "You know, I might try it but it would have to be with you and someone besides my husband. I doubt Eric would go for it."

My Ring went off. Each grabbing our towels, Paula ran upstairs and I checked my phone to see Charlie and Claire outside. I pressed unlock and yelled, "Charlie, Claire. Grab yourselves a coffee. I was in the tub relaxing. I'll throw something on and be right back, ok?"

"Take your time, take your time, my boy," Charles said. Claire just smiled as I made my way upstairs, trying to cover myself with a towel that was just a little too small.

I checked in on Paula and she had slipped on a spaghetti strapped sun dress, her hair in a pony tail and wearing some simple slip on sandals. She was applying lipstick and finishing up a light dusting of face powder as I ran into my bedroom, quickly shaved then threw on some slacks, a shirt, my socks and was about to slip on some penny loafers when I heard Paula talking to Claire and Charles. What the hell were they doing upstairs.

As I was about to exit my bedroom, Claire walked in and kissed me, taking me by surprise. I tried to move around her but she held me tightly. Without warning I heard Charles ask Paula rather salaciously, "So tell me lovely lady, are you one of Tim's regular tarts? Is he stingy with you or does he share?"

Paula looked at Charles questioningly and said, "No, I'm not what you could call a regular and what do you mean by share?" I'm pretty sure she knew, she just wanted him to say it.

"Eh, em," said Charles, clearing his throat, "well Miss Paula, sometimes a couple might invite another man, . . . or a woman, to join them in some sexual fun. They might even invite another couple, or two if the mood hits them. Tell me sweet lady, have you ever entertained the thought of enjoying the pleasures of another person to please and allow them to please you?"

I had managed to get away from Claire and was standing in the doorway when Paula looked at me and gave me this Mona Lisa smile before turning to Charles and saying, "Before last night, the thought had never even crossed my mind. Today, however, I'm seriously considering it."

Charles gave me this shit-eating grin and a big thumbs up. Curious, I asked, "Charles, why are you up here? Is there something on your mind?

Claire walked over to him and nudged him in the side. Charles said, "Is the hot tub at the cabin about the same size as yours?" I nodded. Charles stuck his lips out as he looked at his wife then asked, "Old chap, I need a favor. I'm not sure that will be big enough. Do you think the four of us could pop in just so Claire and I could verify if it's going to be big enough?"

Paula leaned over to me and whispered, "I didn't bring a suit so I can't go."

Claire had overheard her and said, "Suits are no problem dear," and with that, she unfastened the clip at the back of her dress and unzipped it, allowing it to fall to the ground. Claire stood there in only her heels and a big smile. Charles started undressing. I was embarrassed as hell but Paula slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and her dress fell on the floor right beside them. I joined in and grabbed some towels.

The four of us sat in the tub relaxing a bit then Claire reached over and turned on the jets. With all the bubbles going, it allowed her to stick her foot in my crotch. The next thing I knew, Claire and Paula had switched places and Claire had moved me up to the edge of the tub and had begun sucking me to extreme hardness. I looked over and could make out Paula stroking Charles and him playing with her titties. Soon I told Claire I was going to cum and she had me move down and she bent over, holding onto the edge of the tub. I entered her from behind. Oh, this woman had a wonderful pussy. I slammed away harder and harder then had to slow or cum. While slowing, I watched as Paula turned to face Charles and lowered herself, guiding his shaft into her silky treasure. Charles moaned and smiled as she settled down on him and began rocking.

Plowing Claire hard again, I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft, almost pulling my skin off it felt like. I think I'm going to suggest some lube next time we play. Still, my sticky cum came boiling up my shaft and spurt after spurt splattered my lovers insides.

Paula was screaming out in ecstasy, she kept telling Charles to fuck her harder and deeper, over and over. She was laughing and crying at the same time. Suddenly she started to put her hand in her mouth and I grabbed it and put it in mine, rubbing it with my tongue. Paula looked at me, giving me a big smile and shook as she yelled out a huge, "F. . . U. . . C. . . K. . .! OH . . . MY . . GOD!" as she had the most wonderous orgasm on Charles' cock, making the windows rattle as she did. Charles rolled his eyes back in his head as he sprayed Paula's insides with his seed and he smiled at us.

After resting a but, along with some smiles and giggles, we got out and dried off. I asked if the tub was of sufficient size and they both agreed that maybe a little larger one might be in order. That made Paula blush and hold my arm tighter. After dressing, we all hugged and kissed and Charles and Claire left in their car and I said good bye to Paula as she left to pick up Jenni.

After they left, I went back to work and picked up some roasted chicken, biscuits and iced tea. Worked way late and crawled into bed for a well-deserved sleep. 8:00 and my Ring app went off. Grabbing my phone, there was a police officer standing at my door. What now, I thought. Shit. Slipping on my shirt and pants, I somehow managed to find some shoes and get my butt down to the door, pressing unlock as I flew down the stairs in my socks, carrying my shoes. The door opened and in walked the blond officer from the other afternoon. She smiled at me and said, "Any company this morning?" as her head tilted up towards my loft.

"No, I'm alone, why?" I asked, then I saw she was holding two coffees and a donut bag.

"I wanted to apologize for the other day," she said as she handed me a coffee and offered me a donut. I took the plain one. "You see, the way Jeff made it sound, you often brought women up here and were torturing them. After talking to Paula, I should be so lucky," she said as she smiled at me.

Reaching my hand out to her, I said, "Thank you for the coffee, officer . . .?"

"Oh, sorry, Sheldon, Carri Sheldon," she said as she held out her name badge on her blouse. Now was she really apologizing or was she trying to get friendly. I had just gone through an over three year dry spell and suddenly in the past two weeks I had four different women make love to me. Was I suddenly Don Juan? Was there a sign outside that said 'Gigolos-R-Us'? We talked for almost an hour and Carri said she'd like to stop by and get to know me better. She got a call and had to leave. I needed to get some work done and hit my plan desk. Thankfully the rest of the day and Friday were uneventful.

Friday when I got home. Paula and Jenni were just about to leave. They both gave me big kisses and hugs and Jenni whispered things in my ear that almost made me blush. I took the kids out for burgers and afterwards we picked up some DVDs, went home, made popcorn and relaxed in front of the TV.

Just then the phone rang. It was my ex-wife. Damn I didn't need to talk to her, especially right now. What did she want? "Hello Jean, what's up?"

"Tim, just to let you know," she said, "I've remarried and Michael and I have filed for joint custody of the boys. The hearing is next week. You should be receiving the papers Monday and it will be good for the boys. Six months with you and six months with me. Michael has a home less than a mile from you and a summer home in Montana on 500 acres where the boys can ride their motorcycles to their hearts content. Since you've had them for the past few years, I'd like to start my custody as soon as possible. Are you going to fight me on this?" As I started to say yes, then she said, "By the way Tim, Michael is an attorney, a well-known divorce attorney. You might want to take that into consideration before making any decision."