My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon, my cell phone went off and I took it out of my pocket and was amazed to see it was Claire. Opening it, I said, "Hello, Claire. Is there something you'd like to add or change on the cabin?"

She paused then said, "Tim, um, I'm sorry."

I asked, "For what?"

"For judging you. Your sexual practices. I mean you and your niece. It just caught me off guard." She said.

"Me too," I told her and I tried to explain how Tera and Jenni more took advantage of me than I did them, at least at first. Then I asked, "Claire, why did you call?"

I could hear her sigh, then she said, "I miss you. I miss the orgasms you gave me. I know it was just supposed to be while Charles was back east but I would really like to get together with you again. Do you think that we could meet, say at the Hilton?"

That really hit me like a ton of bricks. I asked, "Have you discussed it with Charles?"

She hemmed and hawed and eventually said, "I approached the subject and he's against it right now. He said it was a one-time thing and that I should be happy with him. Tim, you gave me orgasms like I've never had with Charles. I know I love him but I feel the need for what you gave me. I want you so much it hurts. Can you understand that? If I can't have you, I'm afraid I might take another lover and that'd end our marriage if Charles ever found out."

"If Charles found out that you and I were playing again, it'd probably end your marriage." I told her. "Claire, you have no idea how much I want you, to make love to you, to nuzzle you, to watch you cum, but I don't think I could do that to Charles. Please talk to him again and see if you can't talk him into allowing us to get together, maybe a threesome with him and I both making love to you. Maybe he'd go for that?" Claire told me she'd try and I thought I heard her crying as she hung up her phone.

Friday afternoon when I got home, something was different, Seth was outside with his motorcycle and when he saw me, he got this guilty look and almost ran towards the barn. When I walked into the house, Shawn was sitting in my recliner, a big scowl on his face, his arms folded across his chest, I asked him how he was doing, he gave me a funny look and stomped off to his room. Tera was in the kitchen, cleaning and listening to songs on her cell phone with ear buds in, swaying her hips to music only she could hear. Shawn being the youngest, I figured my best chance of getting an answer was with him.

I walked in and he was on his bed, his head under his pillow. I pulled it off and said, "How's my big boy today.

His lips were pursed together and he said, "They wouldn't let me play with them."

"What do you mean," I asked.

Shawn said, "Thursday night after we went to bed, I heard noises coming from Seth's room. I peeked in and saw Tera and Seth. Seth's pajama top was off as were Tera's pajama bottoms and her top was open. Dad, I could see her titties. She was sitting on his chest and tickling him and he was trying to stop her. He was hitting at her with his pillow and they were laughing and having fun. I ran over and started tickling Tera's foot and she jerked and flew over Seth. When he saw me he yelled at me, and told me 'Dammit Shawn, get your butt back in bed!' as Tera pulled her pajama top together to cover herself."

I knelt down to talk to him face to face and asked, "Shawn, were they having sex?"

"No dad, I don't think so." he said, "They were just wrestling and tickling and it looked like fun. I wanted to play too but Seth wouldn't let me. That's not fair, is it?"

Holding him tight, I said "Life's not always fair son. I do need to talk with them. What they did wasn't right."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. My niece was close to taking my son's virginity. I told Shawn I would handle it.

I walked out to the barn where Seth was working on Shawn's motorcycle. If there had been a back door, he would have ran but he was cornered. "W-w-what's u-u-up d-dad?" he said, with this deer in the headlights look.

I sat down on a stump we use for the anvil and said, "Tell me Seth, who started it, you or Tera?"

"Started what dad?" feigning innocence.

I crossed my arms, kind of like Shawn had when I got home and said, "You and Tera playing around."

Seth's head hung low, his feet kicking the dirt as he gathered his thoughts, after a protracted silence, he said, "It just kind of happened, really. We were sitting on my bed talking and I made a joke that she didn't like and she tickled me, and I tickled her back. We started wrestling on my bed, tickling and playing. Somehow my hand went under her top and I began tickling her armpits then while I was tickling her apparently the buttons on her top came undone. Tera went for my feet and began to tickle them and when she started to blow raspberries on them it drove me nuts. I grabbed at her legs but I only caught her pajama legs and accidentally pulled them off. That ticked her off and she jumped on my stomach and began to tickle my ribs. She had just begun to do that when Shawn walked in and started to tickle Tera's foot."

Seth and I stared at each other in silence for what seemed an eternity though was probably only a few minutes. Then I asked, "Were you having sex? Was she turning you on? Do you think it might have led to sex?"

Pursing his lips, then swallowing hard, Seth looked at me and stated, "No Dad, when we just were playing, that's all it was. After Shawn left, well yes, I lay in bed thinking about Tera, her titties swinging above my face, her moist pussy pressing on my belly button. I got so hard I had to jack off. Twice! God dad, if she wasn't my cousin, I don't know what might have happened."

I was so upset at her but I was also thinking, 'Shit. How do I tell my family that I'm having sex with my niece? What had I brought into our family? How was I going to remedy the situation?'

I walked into the kitchen and as Tera saw me, she pulled out the ear buds and kissed me. I grabbed her by her forearm and pulled her outside and walked her deep into the orchard where we were afforded some privacy. "What's wrong?" she asked once we finally stopped.

Tera could tell I was upset and I tried my best to remain calm but it was difficult. Rather loudly I said, "What's the big idea of you wrestling naked with Seth? That's not what I meant when I asked you to take care of them."

Tera giggled at the last statement, then said, "We were just playing Uncle Tim; you know wrestling on his bed and we got carried away. Please forgive me. I'll never do it again. I'll do anything to make it up to you, anything. I promise, Uncle Tim."

We walked back to the house in silence. I was at a loss. Part of me wanted to put her on a bus back to Oregon but sending her back to that hell wouldn't do anybody any good. The boys were waiting for us when we got back. We set down and had a family meeting.

"Listen, up," I said, "Things are going to be different for a while. Boys, I need to be honest with you. I love Tera and she loves me. We are a couple and will be staying in the same room from now on." Tera's eyes lit up. I continued. "Tera, can I trust you to stay here and be their caregiver until I can find someone? I hope it won't be long. Boys, I expect you to listen to your cousin Tera as if I were giving you the orders, understand?"

But what if we don't like her orders? They both chimed in.

"Then give me a call and I'll see what I can do but only if it's something big. Tera, same goes for you. If you tell them something and they don't listen, give me a call, got it?" She nodded. We had a good weekend, went to the movies and had pizza. Tera worked on her online licensing and I looked for a good used car for her. We went and looked at a couple but the two she liked, I turned down due to mechanical issues I spotted that made me suspicious of their reliability.

Monday morning early, I headed into work. Lovely stress-free work, compared to home life that is. Mid-morning, I drove down to the county office and picked up the approved blueprints for Charlie and Claire's cabin. I called Charlie's cell phone, "Hello, my friend. What brings you to call this lovely day?" he said.

"Just wanted you to know that I just picked up your approved plans and that we can start construction as soon as you'd like. I'm sending out copies out to the four contractors that I like to get bids but are there any that you'd like me to send copies to, just to keep those others honest?" I told him.

"No, Tim" he said, "You did us a fine job on our home. I just thought you were calling about Claire. I don't know if you know it but she's been throwing me hints that she'd like to get together with you again."

"Look Charlie, what Claire and I had was fun, but that was only for the week that you were gone and with your consent. If you and Claire talk and want to do something else, maybe we should sit down, have dinner and discuss the situation. You are too good a friend for me to bed your wife behind your back." I told him. Charlie muttered thanks and hung up.

A little while later while I was working on some drawings for a new bank, my phone rang. Imagine my surprise when I heard a sweet voice say, "Hello Tim, this is Paula, Jenni's sister. I was wondering if I could bring Jenni up to visit Tera for a few days? Jenni really wants to see the ranch as do I. Actually, from the way Jenni talked, I'd love to see your office slash bachelor pad she has bragged so much about. Is that too much to ask?"

"Actually, it would be perfect," I told her, "Tera is at the ranch in case the boys need someone there and I'm sure she would enjoy Jenni being there so she could have someone her own age to talk to. If you want to see my office, I'd love to show it to you. Should I message you the addresses or send you them by email?"

Thinking a moment, she eventually said, "Tim, why don't you email them. I'm Paula46DDs@Gmail.com. Ok?

"46 Double Ds" I managed to get out.

Paula sort of giggled and said, "Well that sort of depends on who's holding the tape measure, they run between a 45 and a 46. No one's complained so far."

When are you planning on coming up?" I asked.

"Would tomorrow morning work?" Paula softly said. I told her that was fine and as she hung up, I added her to my contact list on my cell phone.

Before I had the chance to put my phone away it rang. It was Tera. "Jenni's coming! Jenni's coming!" she yelled. I could hear her jumping up and down as she carried on about what she wanted to do while she was there and asked if I could come home so she could have some money.

I reminded her that I had set it up so groceries could be purchased online at three different stores and pizza at a couple of others. Home deliveries were slightly extra but that was ok with me. I said, "Tera, sweetheart, if you really need it, in my bottom dresser drawer at the back left hand side is an envelope. In it you will find a Visa debit card. It's good for $400. I keep it there for emergencies. The pin number is 9876, got it? I'm not saying you need to use it all but use what you have to for uber or shows or for food. You ARE taking the boys with you so don't get any funny ideas, are we clear on that matter?"

"Yes, Uncle Tim," she said.

"Look, sweetheart. Why don't we drop the uncle part? It'll save us both a lot of embarrassment in the long run. Ok, beautiful?" She said she'd try.

I spent the evening making sure my place was spick and span and also kid proof. If Paula brought her toddlers along I figured I'd be better be prepared.

Rising early the next morning, I got started on one of my projects. At 11:15 my Ring went off and I could see Paula at my door on my phone. I told her to come in as I pressed the unlock function on my security app. When she stepped inside she literally took my breath away. Her hair was in a clip, holding it up causing it to cascade down her neck like a waterfall. She was wearing a loose fitting melon-colored tankini that stopped short of her belly button, showing off her lovely 46DDs and flat tummy. A pair of white Tommy Bahama 4" shorts and a pair of 5" lace-cut white mules showed off her tanned legs to perfection. "Wow!" was all I was able to get out. Paula smiled as she looked around my office. In time I asked, "Where's the munchkins?"

Paula smiled and said, "My bio-pop and step-mom have them for a few days. They're spending a week camped at the beach near us and wanted some time to get to know their grandkids so I thought it'd be a good time to get out of town for a day or two. My husband will be in Atlanta until Friday." Then she stepped up close and said, "Can you recommend a reasonable hotel a girl might find around here for a couple of days?" as she stroked my hair.

Was Paula coming on to me? I'd been without sex for years and suddenly it was like the dam had burst. Hell, maybe I was reading her wrong. That's it. I wasn't going to do anything to let her know I was interested. As all these thoughts were coursing through my brain, I heard Paula ask, "Tim, would you mind showing me around? Jenni kept telling us what a fantastic place you have here and I'd like to see for myself. I've been thinking of going back to school and taking up design and architecture."

I said sure and led her through the office area, showing her the drafting tables, the CAD computers, the plotters, printers, storage racks and spent a long time in the kitchen which especially interested her. We then moved upstairs and Paula was very impressed with the master bedroom and master bath and also the guest suite. Plopping down on the couch in front of the huge HDTV, she said, "You know Tim, I guess I could always rent a room from you. Jenni said you had a hot tub. Where is it?"

"It's downstairs. I guess I forgot to show it to you when we were down there. Come on, let's go," and we headed back down.

As we stepped up to the tub, I opened it and Paula's eyes lit up. She gave me a very sexy look and said, "I'd love to climb in there with you. Shall we?"

I looked at the clock because my tummy was rumbling. I hadn't eaten all day. I smiled and said, "Paula, how about I take you to lunch first, then after lunch we can have a short hot tub session to relax." She hugged me and holding me close said with a definite double entendre, "What would you like to eat, Tim?"

"That's up to you." I said with a grin.

Licking her lips, Paula said, "Don't tempt me. Just pick a place that's quick and easy."

There was a fairly good Mexican restaurant in the next building over called Loco's Tacos so we walked out and over there. I ordered large margaritas to start and we looked over the menus the waitress brought along with chips and salsa. Paula ordered their combination plate and I got their picadillo and cheese stuffed chili relleno with rice and beans. As Paula took a bite of her taco with some guacamole she said, "I guess you must get to eat a lot of guacamole on the ranch. Tera took Jenni and I on a quick tour and I love the place. It's hard to believe that something like that still exists in Southern California."

We ended up having 3 large margaritas each and sort of wobbled our way back to my office. As we were about to enter, who should walk by but Jeff, the security guard. He stopped in front of us, looked Paula up and down, then got a big smile and gave me a thumbs up, turned and walked away in the other direction. Paula asked, "Tim, what was that all about?" I told her I didn't know but thought to myself I was going to have to have Jeff in for coffee one day, just to talk.

We walked in and I locked the door, making sure the blinds were shut and the closed sign was hung. I walked over and opened the tub and as I turned around, Paula stood behind me, naked in all her gorgeous beauty as she wrapped her arms around my neck and deeply kissed me. "Don't just stand there. Get undressed, silly," she said.

I ran over to the cabinet and grabbed two towels as I kicked off my shoes and undid my pants and shirt, throwing my clothing on top of Paula's on the chair near the tub. As soon as I climbed in she was again kissing me. I broke and asked, "What about your husband?"

She smiled and said, "His job requires that he travel a lot and a two years ago he asked me for a military marriage. When I asked him what that was he said it was 'Don't ask, Don't tell'. I pretty quickly figured out that when he was out of town he was playing around but with me at home, what chance do I get. It hit me pretty hard because it was right after I found out I was pregnant with the twins."

Before I had a chance to answer her, Paula had wrapped her legs around my middle and guided my shaft into her silky smooth pussy, leaning her head back as if to let out a big moan but I heard none. My hips just instinctively began to piston back and forth into her sweet tightness. She wasn't vocal with her orgasms like Jenni, she'd quiver and twitch, pulling my lips tightly to hers as her pleasure exploded within her depths. I reached up and began to play with one nipple. That brought out a low moan through pursed lips as well as a nice tightening squeeze of her pussy. I reached down and grabbing one of her luscious globes in each hand, began thrusting her up and down onto my shaft harder and harder. Soon it was difficult to tell where one orgasm ended and another one began. Paula's whole body began to shake and she raised her forearm to her mouth and bit down on her wrist to muffle her orgasm as she came. I tried to pull her wrist away but she just bit harder. Eventually, the tension in her jaw subsided as her orgasm relaxed.

I held her wrist and kissed it and asked, "Why?" There were tears in her eyes and she buried her head in my chest while sitting on my lap. Her teeth marks engrained in her wrist.

"How come you notice and Eric doesn't?" Paula whimpered as I kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"I don't know how he could miss it. Is he blind or is it he just doesn't care?" I asked as I rocked her on my lap, "Why can't you express yourself when you orgasm? What's holding you back?"

Sitting upright and wiping the tears from her face, Paula began, "When Eric and I were first married, he was just out of the service and I had just graduated from high school. Jobs were scarce so we were forced to live with my mom and dick-head, Carl."

"The morning after our first night there, Carl caught me coming out of the bathroom right after mom had gone to work and Eric had left to look for a job and he pinned me to the wall. Eric had made love to me the night before and again earlier in the morning."

Carl said, "Keep making those noises like a slut and I'll teach you what it means to act like a one! Understand girl!"

"I nodded. I was so scared I wet myself and after he let go of my throat, I went back to the bathroom to clean myself off, then cleaned up the floor."

Paula wrapped her legs around my waist and guided my half-hard shaft into her sweet treasure. I assured her that she didn't have to worry about making noise here and she said, "It's so very hard. I don't think you can understand."

We weren't really fucking; I was just casually resting my shaft inside of her as she occasionally rocked or squeezed during her tale, "I was kind of upsetting Eric because I wouldn't let him make love to me unless I could hear Carl snoring. Even when we made love, I tried to muffle my noises by either biting on the covers or my pillow. Unfortunately, the unthinkable happened. Carl and Edith left Friday afternoon to go camping at the lake with friends. After dinner, Eric had managed to get a bottle of wine from a friend and we shared it with dinner. We turned on the radio and danced around the living room like we were floating. Eric started kissing on my neck and rubbing my nipples as my crotch pressed tightly to his. My juices were running down the insides of my thighs and he pulled me into our bedroom and he pushed me back on the bed, burying his tongue deep in my pussy then back up to encircle my clit. Soon I screamed with my first big orgasm. Enthused, Eric moved between my legs, placing my inner knees on his shoulders and moved up, placing his glans at my entrance, slapping my clit with his engorged cockhead. I was wild with lust and screamed, 'FUCK ME NOW, ERIC!' and he plunged forward as I grabbed his ass and let out a wild orgasmic 'OH . . . MY . . . FUCKING . . . GOD! Yes, Yes, YES!' My body was shaking as every nerve in my system was tingling."