My Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, "I guess so, I'm the only one here." As she walked into the kitchen, I said, "Don't you have any other clothes to wear?"

Shaking her head, no, she said, "I got out of there with what you saw me wearing. That's it. I did bring my Gameboy and some games. With mom yelling like she was, I guess I wasn't thinking."

I said, "I'll need your mother's phone number. I want her to know where you are. I'll ask her to send your clothes. I should also call Jenni's parents; I'll need their number too."

Tera's head went down as she slowly gave me her mother's number then added, "She won't care. She's probably glad I'm gone. And as for Jenni, if her step-father answers, hang up, that bastard belongs in jail. Jenni wants to keep on going down to her sister's place in San Clemente."

Looking at this sexy little thing in front of me, I was trying to remember her age, was her birthday this month or next. I asked, "When's your birthday?"

She smiled and said, "Actually it was today uncle Tim," as a tear formed in her eye, "I'm 18, officially an adult. Big effin deal."

I stepped over and held her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Happy Birthday, Angel. I've missed you so much."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and called Betty. "Hello, who's this?" I heard her say.

"Hi Betty, this is Tim. Jean's ex. Remember me?"

"Yea, yea, what do you want?" She sounded drunk.

"Betty, I wanted you to know that Tera is here with me and was wondering if you could send her clothes down to me?"

"Fuck that little bitch! I've burned all her clothes and everything that reminded me of her. Tell her if I ever see her again, I'll rip her heart out like she has torn mine out!" and she hung up. Betty was loud enough that Tera could hear Betty's tirade.

I turned to her and said, "Finish your lunch then get dressed. We're going to the mall and get you some birthday gifts." Tera's eyes lit up and she ran upstairs, stopping halfway to ask if Jenni could come. I nodded. Soon I put a closed sign in the window and the girls and I headed to the mall.

At least Jenni had planned her leaving and packed some clothes before leaving. She dressed goth mainly to piss off her step-father. Tera was so excited going from store to store, she had never been in a mall before, she mostly shopped at WalMart or thrift stores because that's where her mother took her. When I saw Jenni looking at this flowery sundress, I asked her if she'd like it and her face glowed. I told her I'd be glad to buy it for her. Then we walked past Victoria's Secret and Jenni asked if we could go in. I told her "Why not, have at it young lady."

I watched as the girls were picking through the bras and panties, ohhing and ahhing, then whispering comments to each other. Picking several items, the two of them headed into the dressing room while I stood around. After a few minutes, I thought I heard a soft, "Tim . . . Tim." I looked over and a hand between the curtains crooked a finger, beckoning me to them. I was about three feet away when the curtains parted and there stood Jenni, wearing a black lace shelf bra and matching string thong and she quickly spun around and asked, "Do you like?" I quickly turned around but nodded. I could hear the girls giggling.

Later as they came out, I pulled Tera aside and whispered, "How old is Jenni?"

Tera smiled and with a giggle said, "Don't worry Uncle Tim. She's legal, she's 18." The girls handed a pile of lingerie on the counter and you should have seen the look the clerk gave me when I paid for it. Tera said she also needed some shoes so we hit a couple of shoe stores, I let Jenni pick out a couple of pairs just to be fair. That little mall excursion cost me almost two grand.

I was getting hungry and asked the girls where they wanted to eat and they both pleaded with me to take them to In and Out Burgers so that's where we went. Once back at my place, we went upstairs and the girls insisted on modeling their new outfits for me. Tera's jeans looked like they had been painted on and the silk tankini showed off her puffy nipples perfectly. Jenni's sundress really showed off her legs and accentuated her breasts. I kept telling them how beautiful they were. Jenni came out in a pair of white satin shorts and a checkered silk blouse, tied below her breasts, then sat next to me while Tera put on her next few outfits, saying she didn't have that much to put on.

When Tera said she only had one more outfit to show me, Jenni got up and went into the guest bedroom with her. When they walked out, I just about had a heart attack. Tera was wearing only a thin lace bra, covering her 34C breasts and a matching white lace thong that was see-thru along with white 4" heels. Jenni was again wearing the black lace shelf bra and thong she had shown off earlier only now she had on a pair of black strapped 5" CFM heels. They walked over to me and I could hardly swallow. I remember mumbling something about this not being right and Jenni asked, "What's the matter, Tim? Don't you like?"

How could I tell her I didn't like it when my hardon was about to rip my zipper open? Tera softly stroked my arm and I pulled away and headed into my bedroom, locking the door. She knocked on my door and asked if I was ok. I said, "I will be once you two are dressed. I'll come out then."

About 15 minutes later, after I had put on some sweats, Jenni said, "Ok, you can come out now." I opened the door and the girls were in pajama tops and undies, at least that was better.

I asked, "Who's up for some ice cream?" Both of them said 'me'. We headed to the kitchen where I filled bowls of my favorite vanilla bean ice cream and asked them which toppings they preferred. We then headed upstairs and turned on the TV.

When we finished our ice cream, Jenni volunteered to take the bowls down to the kitchen and wash them and on her return, she asked, "Tim, do you ever use that hot tub down there?"

Thinking a minute, I told her, "When I first moved in here, I used it almost every night, then not so often and lately I seldom use it. Why, would you like to get in?"

Jenni smiled and said, "Only if you'll join us."

I walked into my bedroom and put on my bathing suit and headed down and opened the hot tub, steam rising as I did. I eased my body into the heated water, enjoying being encircled in comforting warmth. The sound of the jets, muffled the footsteps of the girls as they approached. I looked up as they stood at the edge of the tub, towels held tightly around their torsos. Quickly they tossed the towels into the chair next to the tub and stepped in. They were both naked as the day they were born. Jenni sat at one side of me and Tera at the other.

"Girls, this isn't right!' I tried to sound stern, "Where are your suits? What do you think you are doing?"

Tera said, "Uncle Tim, we're all adults here. Besides, a hot tub should really be enjoyed naked." And with that, both girls began pulling my bathing suit off.

It was a tussle, especially since my shaft was sticking straight up as hard as a diamond cutters tool. Once they got it past my knees, Jenni pushed it off with her feet and began to stroke my shaft and turned and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I wanted to resist but the flesh was weak. My mind had a thousand reasons that what I was doing was totally wrong but these two vixens and the years of no sex had clouded my better judgement. Jenni moved and quickly Tera's sweet little mouth replaced hers.

As I deeply kissed Tera, the girls guided me up to where I was sitting up on the edge of the tub. Jenni took the head of my shaft into her mouth. Oh, my, God! Tera's left hand was caressing my chest and her right was stroking my face. Jenni played with my balls as I felt myself building higher and higher and ready to explode into her mouth. I broke from Tera's kiss to tell Jenni, "I'm going to cum, do you want it in your mouth?"

As she raised her head to answer, Tera slipped her leg over me and grabbing my shaft, guided my cock into her extremely tight little pussy. She arched her back and came just putting it in which caused me to blast off years of sticky, gooey cum into my sweet little niece's pussy.

"Hey," Jenni shouted, "That was supposed to be mine. I did all the work to get him ready."

Tera leaned back, holding on to my arms, this cat-like smile on her face and said, "That's ok, sweets, I'll get him ready for you in a second, ok?" Jenni wasn't happy but agreed.

I asked Tera, "Do you two tag team boys often?"

Looking over at Jenni, she smiled and said with a giggle, "Not that often, maybe a few times." That brought a big smile from Jenni. Then Tera slid off of me and kneeling down, she took me in her mouth to clean off our juices and began to suck new life into my shaft.

Jenni moved up and we began Frenching as I played with her huge titties. I loved the way she shivered as I twirled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I then reached down and slid my fingers over her clit and began to play with her. I managed to get a couple of orgasms out of her before Tera said, "Uncle Tim's ready hun."

Jenni swung her leg over me, almost hitting Tera in the head as she did and Tera grabbed my cock and guided it into Jenni's wetness. She wasn't as tight as Tera but she still felt damn good. The plus side, I had already cum and Jenni rocked me in total abandon, cuming over and over on my cock as she did. Then Tera surprised me by easing her finger into Jenni's little starfish. First the poke at it, then she'd stick it next to my cock to get some lubrication then back into her ass. Finally, she was in and rubbing the underside of my cock from inside of Jenni's butt. Jenni was going wild and I was as close to heaven as I ever thought possible.

Suddenly it was like being inside of a Disneyland firework going off. Sparks were shooting from everywhere. It was beyond description. Every nerve, every fiber of my being was tingling so hard that I fell over backwards, pulling Jenni with me, I held her, not wanting to move. After who knows how long, Tera began splashing water onto us and I heard her say, "Earth to Tim, Earth to Tim. Anybody home?"

Jenni and I moved and were able to get back into the tub. Jenni had her head on my shoulder as she gently caressed my chest. Tera had this pouty look on her face and said to me, "That's not fair, I want an orgasm from you like that."

Barely able to nod my head I said, "Tomorrow night, it you can get Jenni to do that finger in the ass trick like you did. You have to remember though; it's been years and years since I've had sex with anybody."

Jenni said, "Years? Even yourself?" That brought out a big laugh from Tera.

Needless to say, I awoke to two nymphs in bed with me the next morning, though neither of them woke when I got up to go pee and put on coffee. I was stirring my cup when I felt Jenni's lovely breasts pressing against my back. "May I please have some too?" she asked.

I turned around and just about shit, she was still naked. Grasping at words, I managed, "J-J-Jenni, l-l-look, what do you see?

Taking my cup of coffee out of my hand and taking a sip she said, "I see the little creek out front, there's a truck driving by, I see some men out by the road, why?"

"Because if you can see them, then they can see you. I don't have curtains or blinds since this is my business."

Jenni turned to head back upstairs and said as she went, "Well Uncle Tim, maybe you should get some since we're going to be here. Oh, and Tera takes her coffee the same way. Be a love and bring her some when you come back to bed. I know I'm looking forward to another session with you," giving me a seductive smile. My cock sprang up as though it had a mind of its own. I fixed two move cups of coffee though mine was stone cold by the time I was finished playing with those two wildcats. The three of us crowded into the shower and I quickly dressed.

Once downstairs, the girls looked through the cupboards and were disappointed in my breakfast choices. I told them that there was a Burger King and a McDonald's at the corner if they'd care to walk. I gave them some cash and got to work on another project. Then I saw the business card with Charlie's and Claire's numbers on them. I tried calling Charlie and got his voicemail so I tried Claire.

When she answered the phone, I didn't remember her sounding so sultry before. Maybe it was spending the night with the girls. Heck, I don't know. Anyway, I told her that Charlie had stopped by and asked about me designing their cabin and she was elated. I said, "Charlie was supposed to take me out there so I could get the lay of the land. He was also supposed to talk to you and find out if there was anything special you wanted in your lovers retreat."

With a bit of a giggle, she said, 'Oh he called it that, did he? Well he had to fly to New Jersey to take care of some business and won't be back until Sunday. If it's ok with you, how about you stop by around ten-ish tomorrow and pick me up and we can drive out there. That will give me time to go through the magazines I have and pick out some of the things I want in our hideaway. I'm looking forward to getting some ideas from you too. I really love this house you designed for us. It's perfect."

"I'll see you tomorrow, thanks for the praise and confidence. Bye," I told her as I saw the girls walking in.

"Sit down, girls. We need to talk," I told them, "Jenni, I think I should take you to your sisters. Do you want to call her or should I? I have this afternoon open and I could take you now if she's home. What do you think?"

Both of the girls were crying, "No Uncle Tim, no, no. Please let us stay here together. We won't be any trouble, honest and we'll be really good to you, you'll see." I was afraid if they stayed there, I'd be spending too much time screwing the two of them that my business would suffer, even as tempting as it was. Part of me was wondering how I'd explain Tera to my mother and boys, or my friends. Then there was my ex-wife, shit, she'd probably shoot me. There was absolutely no way I could ever explain having two young girls living there with me. Jenni had to go.

Jenni was crying when I called her sister. I explained that she was with me and Tera here in L.A. and asked if I could bring her down. Paula gave me directions to her house and had Jenni pack and we got in my car and left. Both girls barely spoke to me the entire trip.

Paula lived in a very nice neighborhood; her two youngsters were behind her when she opened the door. She was a striking beauty, a lot thinner than Jenni though with a little wider hips from childbirth and maybe a bit larger breasts. "Please come in and make yourselves at home," she said with a gracious smile. Even with two toddlers, her home was neat as a pin. Turning to Jenni, Paula said, "Sweetie, the front bedroom is John's office right now but I'm moving his stuff to the unfinished room over the garage. We need to get you registered for school or would you rather see about finishing up using online school?"

"Why do I have to finish school?" Jenni said, "I plan on getting a job and getting my own place."

Quickly moving over to her, I placed my arm around her shoulders and said, "Because if you don't have a diploma, about the only job you'll find is slinging hamburgers and fries or washing dishes. Is that what you really want to do? You only have a few months to finish up school. You're a smart girl, I have faith in you," and I kissed her on the cheek.

Paula came over and gave me a hug and thanked me for bring her down, saying, "I just wish mom would dump that lousy son-of-a-bitch. The last time I visited, he tried to stick his hands down the front of my pants. I dug my fingernails into his hand to get him to quit. When I complained to my mother, she defended him and told me that he was just trying to 'tickle' me. I'm through with her." Standing in the sunlight, her auburn hair glistened with red highlights and her hazel eyes sparkled. I could still feel the impressions on my chest where her breasts had pressed tightly to me from her hug.

Jenni walked Tera and I out to the car and as we got in, she asked, "Can I at least come up and visit you guys on weekends? Then with a wink said, "It would be a very fun weekend."

"Sorry, Jenni," I said, "I spend weekends with my boys on the ranch. I've got to figure out how I'm going to explain Tera as it is. Give me time, maybe we can figure something out, ok sweetheart?" She leaned in and kissed me hard and squeezed my cock. Damn, I hope Paula didn't see that as she was standing in her doorway with her toddlers.

On our return trip, I told Tera that I had a meeting the following day with Claire and said, "While I'm gone, I'd like you to check out some online schooling. I think that would be easier than trying to enroll you in school this late in the year, don't you?" She just sat there in a huff; her arms folded across her chest giving me dirty looks.

We were driving down the boulevard, about two blocks from my office when Tera's eyes lit up and she began shouting, "Uncle Tim, pull over, pull over, please!" as we passed this mini-mall. She had me pull up in front of a skateboard shop. Running in, her head spinning around at the assortment available she asked, "Uncle Tim, can I please get a skateboard. You're going to be gone tomorrow and I'm not going to have much to do. Do you know that big park behind us? They have a big skateboard area I could use. I LOVE skateboarding sooooo much." Then she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I'll show you how much tonight when we get in bed."

I agreed but made her promise to only use it when she was wearing the helmet, elbow and knee pads I had purchased. $450 skateboard and $250 helmet and safety pads, but she was worth it, I thought to myself. When we were about to leave, she spotted a Vietnamese place and asked me to stop so we picked up some to go food and went back to my, rather, now, our place. That night, Tera gave me a wonderful blowjob, I figured that was her showing me her appreciation for her new skateboard. I fell asleep drained, cuddled up tight to my little niece's backside.

In the morning, I headed out for Claire's, making sure I had an extra battery for my computer and my sketch pad and digital camera. As I pulled into their driveway, I smiled at my handiwork. It had been three years since I designed their home and it still impressed me. I walked up and rang the bell. When this beautiful lady in a white silk blouse, yellow pleated slacks and wearing white 2" cork clogs, answered the door. I said, "Good morning, Miss, I have an appointment with Claire Barnes. Is she available?"

She pursed her lips saying, "And just who do you think I am, Tim?"

"Claire? But . . .what, . . . how . . . sorry, I didn't recognize you. I must be getting dementia or Alzheimer's." I remembered Claire from the design meetings of her home as a chunky grandmotherly woman.

She chuckled and said, "No, Tim. Right after Charles and I wed, I went on a strict diet and exercise routine and dropped nearly a hundred pounds. I had to have some surgery to remove the excess flab and pull the girls back into place," giggling her breasts as she said that, "but I think the results were worth the effort, don't you?" She did a pirouette in front of me, proudly showing off her new figure. Reaching back, she pulled up a picnic basket and handed it to me, then picked up her jacket and a blanket, locking the door, she took my arm and I led her to my car. It was almost a two hour drive to the property but I could see why Claire loved it. The property was beautiful and isolated.

The place they wanted the cabin was perfect, a nob overlooking the majority of the property with some higher terrain gradually gaining altitude to the north. As I was taking some pictures and getting GPS readings, I turned to notice Claire, spreading out her blanket and opening the picnic basket. As I walked over to her, she had this lovely smile as she handed me a bottle of Riesling and a wine opener saying, "Would you do the honors for me Tim?" As I took the bottle, she sat upon the blanket and began to pull out two glasses, and sealed containers of fruit, salad, cheeses, smoked salmon and the piece-de -résistance, a small cherry cheesecake. She patted a spot next to her and said, "Please join me Tim. I hate to eat alone. I hope you like what I fixed for us?"