All Comments on 'My Lucky Night'

by MrKnowitall

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
gr8 horny sexy and really lovely

gr8

I_Luv_U_SupermanI_Luv_U_Supermanabout 20 years ago
Wow

I'm a coed, and all I can say is, DANG.. :-) Makes me very lonely, lol

PaoloPaoloabout 20 years ago
Well done

Nice tale Mrknowitall. well written and hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
AWSOME

AWSOMELY HOTT is the only way I can describe that story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing

Great story, good building, all in all a-fucking-mazing

xbox15241xbox15241about 20 years ago
Good but not great

Just your standard fuck story; there was no originality in it at all. The story was also far too short, especially the sex. There was no real buildup at all. We chatted, we met, we fucked; that's how your story reads. Let us get to know the characters at least a little bit. Don't get me wrong, it was well written, but it just seems like this site used to have better stories posted on it (I've been at SSP for a while now). No offense.

PS - Perhaps I'm being too harsh? Yes, I think that I am, but you have to understand that at the site where I usually read sex stories at they're a lot meaner. They don't mince words there; you'll get ripped a new one there if you don't submit something decent. With that said, perhaps I should give you some positive comments before I go. As I said before, your story was well written, but too short. Some character development in your next story will fix that problem though, so don't go overboard in backstory (for example) in your next one. Other than that, it wasn't that bad (except for putting half the story in these brackets, that gets annoying real quick. I wouldn't recommend doing it in your next story.). I think that you can be really good at this, you just need some time. Keep writing.

Note to Administrators: If you take this off, you're defeating the purpose of the message boards. If this is what's considered a "personal attack", then maybe you should think about just removing the message boards. If you're not going to let us share our opinions on a story without feeling like we have to censor ourselves, then why bother keeping these up.

south fire516south fire516about 20 years ago
Definately Enjoyable to Read

I actually like this story. I disagree with those who think that it was just a standard fuck story, with some subtle differences that is exactly what happened with me and my boyfriend and we have been together for a little over 2 years. Keep it up, next time try some really kinky stuff. It makes things that more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
christi b

glad the strike is over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hott Story

I really liked this story. Regardless of it being "stand" it was still hott. Thank god for coed college stories!!! Im young I dont want to read about loving wives!!! Keep posting... Make the next one with a blondie like myself! if you need some ideas email me... star5520@hotmail.com

OrdinaryGirlOrdinaryGirlover 18 years ago
Purring like a kitten

A good dose of raw passion, a generous dose of smoldering sensuality, with an underlying flavour of romance...this story has all the necessary ingredients to make me wish I were the girl in the story...

Yummy!

justboycrazyjustboycrazyalmost 16 years ago
Very passionate

I really enjoyed your story. I'm impressed with the raw,hot passion between the characters. Got myself hot reading it. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKnowitall@MrKnowitall
I hope you enjoy my stories. Just like every other writer on this site, I really enjoy getting feedback, especially from other authors. So, feel free to drop me a line. I'm a charming, clever, fun guy and I can always use more friends.