My Mom and I Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom takes control of her daughter.
1.5k words
4.52
14.6k
26
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers

As my Mom started to buck and moan, her pussy started to gush wildly, and with a howl of pleasure she exploded, her pussy gushing wildly, as she came all over my face.

My Mom smiled as she got up from the bed, and started to get dressed. As I started to do the same, my Mom stopped me.

"No, you must remain naked! Remember, this week, I am in command, and you must do what I say. Whenever we are in my house, alone, you will remain naked, so I can use you as my sexual plaything. You will do everything I want, without protest! Is that understood? " my Mom ordered.

"Yes Momma, I understand," I answered.

I could feel my pussy simmering with lust, being under Mom's sexual control was wildly exciting.

"Now, what can we do? I know, I'll bet you've been a bad girl, haven't you? Probably been really bad, we'll have to remedy that!" my Mom said.

She pulled me over to the middle of the bedroom. She took a rope and threw it over one of the ceiling crossbeams, then she tied my hands together and pulled them up until my arms were straight up over my head. She smiled, reached into her closet, and pulled out a blackboard pointer. She swished it around a bit and grinned at me.

"You need discipline, my little slut daughter, prepare yourself!"

I heard the swish of the pointer, then the pain as she whipped it against my ass. My howl of pain was loud, my ass stung wildly from the lash.

"Hmmm you are a bit noisy my dear, I will remedy that!"

Very soon, a pink ball gag was applied, and my Mom smiled as she drew her arm back and smacked my ass again. My loud howl was well muffled, and My Mom smiled, and cooed, "Much better," and another stroke of the blackboard pointer was delivered. At first, it was painful, but after the pain of the first few strokes, it made me incredibly horny. My cunt started to burn with lust.

My Mom stopped after 5 strokes, and growled at me, "So, my little slut daughter, have you been a bad girl? Been spreading your legs, letting all the horny guys shove their hard dicks in you, and fill your horny cunt? Tsk, tsk, such a bad girl!"

She cupped my sex and ran two fingers up, the juices of my lust coating them. She pulled them out, then licked them clean, letting out a low moan of pleasure.

"Getting your ass whipped seems to make you such a horny girl. Do you need more discipline?"

"Oh fuck, yeah, give me more! I've been a very bad little slut, letting so many guys fuck my horny cunt! Do it, whip me, tan my lily white ass!" I howled.

Spurred on by my cries of enjoyment, she wielded the pointer, tanning my ass over and over again. I was letting out grunts of pure lust, my ass stinging, as my Mom gave my ass the paddling of a lifetime. I had never been spanked before, even as a child when I misbehaved, and the spanking turned my cunt into a burning, gushing volcano, fuck, I was almost cumming. After a dozen strokes, my Mom tossed the pointer aside.

Stepping up to me, she ran her hands all over my body, she shoved three fingers up my pussy, lubing them up, then, she quickly slid them up my ass. Her other hand reached down to my cunt, sliding 3 fingers up my sopping cunt. I arched my body and moaned into the gag as she roughly finger fucked my cunt and asshole, and I quickly exploded, my cries of orgasm held back by the ball gag as my cunt started to quiver and gush wildly, splattering her hand as I actually squirted when I came, my asshole clamping down on the fingers fucking my throbbing bunghole.

My Mom lifted her hand and licked my juices off.

"Mmm, tasty!" she cooed.

She untied me and ordered me back onto the bed.

"Now, my little slut, I am going to present my asshole to your face, and I want you to lick it until I tell you to stop!"

My Mom squatted over me, and I could see her sexy rump getting closer and closer. She reached down and pulled her cheeks apart, and I could see the tight rose-shaped pucker of her asshole, almost like a bull's eye for my tongue.

I pulled her down, and my tongue was all over her asshole, dancing along the rim, delivering broad strokes along the entire length of her tight twitchy hole. I could hear my Mom, she was beyond coherent speech, letting out continuous moans and grunts of pleasure.

She buried her fingers in her cunt, and I could hear the squishy sounds of her finger fucking her burning cunt wildly, as I licked the tight pucker over and over, listening to her scream of pleasure as she exploded. Mindful of her order, I continued to lick her asshole, until she lifted her ass off my tongue.

After my Mom had calmed down, she told me to get dressed, so we could go out for dinner. At the restaurant, I had to sit carefully as my ass was still throbbing from the spanking she had administered.

Over dinner, she told me how exciting it was to order me around, although she wanted to know if I was still up for it. I said right now, I was very much up for it, but if anything got too weird for my taste, let's use a safe word, and I explained what it meant. We agreed on the word umbilical, very unlikely to be used accidentally. And, if I was up for it, we would explore sexual fantasies and desires never before realized.

Back at home, she ordered me to strip. Naked to her gaze, she led me to the bedroom and told me to get ready for bed.

As she stripped she told me, "Now, my little slut daughter, I know what a good lezzy cunt licker you are! I want you on your knees, lick my cunt, and finger fuck me, until I cum all over your face!"

Quickly kneeling, I could see my Mom's hot, bare, smooth pubic region, ever since I had taught her how to shave during our last visit, she liked the look and the feel of her smooth, bare pussy. She slid two fingers down, and parted her lips, letting me see all the hot dewy excitement that her pussy was churning with. No need to order me on, I slid my tongue along the sexy trail of my Mom's tight opening, licking up all the hot dew that was coating her lips.

I licked my Mom's cunt wildly, she started to grunt and rotate her hips, pushing her hot, wet cleft tightly against my face.

"Yes, oh yes, my little bitch daughter, lick me, make me cum!"

I slid a finger up her, and worked over her g spot, until she howled with pleasure, her orgasm crashing into her. Her pussy squirted wildly, gushing her juices, cumming all over my face.

She pulled away and ordered me onto the bed. Pulling on a dildo harness, she reached into her closet and pulled out a 12-inch dildo. She strapped it in and turned to face me, grinning.

"So, my little slut daughter, letting all the guys get their little dicks inside you. Well, next time, come to Mom, and you'll get what you really deserve! On your hands and knees!"

As I quickly assumed the position, Mom lubed up the head of the dildo. She quickly got into position behind me, and I felt the head of that dildo press against me. She pushed, and I could feel 6 inches slide up me, as my Mom pushed halfway in. She pulled back and pushed back in with 6 inches again, then she pulled back and paused.

"Get ready my little sexy daughter!"

She pushed and kept going, 7, 8, 9 inches. I could feel my pussy walls stretching to take it in, only once have I had a guy so big that he filled 9 inches. Then, I could feel it go deeper. 10 inches, damn, my deepest inner virginity was getting it. I howled with pleasure, as the unfucked, deepest cunt walls got split open.

It felt so fucking great to lose my last little bit of virginity as 10, then 11, and finally, feeling my cervix getting split apart as the entire 12 inches were stuffed up my quivering hole.

I could feel my cunt stretched to the max, Mom's dildo at the very entrance to my womb, spread wide around that huge cunt fucker. My Mom grabbed my hips and pulled me tightly against her, causing me to grunt with a mixture of pain and pleasure as her thrusting hips smacked against my well-whipped ass.

My Mom entered into a rhythm of fucking me fast and hard, her hips smacking against my ass again and again, making the pain into pleasure, my cunt burning with lust as the sensations shot to my clit. I could feel my cunt getting ready to explode, when her hands reached around to work over my throbbing clit, until I screamed with pleasure, my orgasm exploding inside of me, making me almost delirious with pleasure as I came hard around that stiff dildo fucking me.

groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers