My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy is tingling at the thought of what you are wearing underneath your trousers."

"It's the most erotic thing I've ever done, I feel as though I'm going to burst out of your panties at any moment."

"I'll trade my pussy stained panties for your come-stained trousers."

"Is that your plan Mother, to make me empty my balls into my trousers before we leave the restaurant? If it is, it's working."

"What better way for my boyfriend to show how much he loves and desires me?"

Our drinks arrived and as we waited for the first course; all of a sudden my mother's demeanour changed. She fixed me with a look that shook me out of my complacency. Her neck and jaw muscles flexed and her tone of voice changed. She told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to overthrow me.

"Listen to me carefully Callum, you've awoken in me a desire to dominate; you must have noticed."

"Your performance last night left me in no doubt as to which of us is in charge, and it's not me."

"Good, this is what I will expect from you in future: as your mother, I demand obedience and respect at all times. I will allow you to fuck your sister and Madeline; you will only be allowed to fuck other women with my explicit permission, and it is unlikely that I will grant it. When we're out on a date, you must obey me at all times. Sometimes I will take control, sometimes, when I feel like it, I will be submissive and give control to you."

I placed a hand on the top of her thigh and felt the lace pattern of her stocking top through the fine material of her dress; it was a mistake.

"Tonight, I am in control, you're not allowed to touch me unless I say so. Take your hand away or I'll tell the waitress that you've molested me and I'll ask her to call the police."

Her teasing was powerfully erotic. The shaft of my cock was at full stretch and had broken free of the constraints of my mother's panties. The v-shaped waistband dug into its base and my balls stretched the crusty gusset. She could see my arousal mixed with discomfort, she drove home her advantage by reaching underneath the table, squeezing my balls and dragging her red-painted, long fingernails along the length of my erection. I gasped and barely managed to avoid shooting come into my trousers; she looked at me and smirked at my discomposure.

She teased and tormented me throughout the rest of the meal. I was in her thrall like the dutiful obedient son that she wanted. When we'd finished the meal, I asked for the bill, and while I waited she went to the toilet. She'd gone to freshen her make-up and enjoy the feeling of sexual dominance that she had established over her son. She took pleasure in my submission and looked forward to using me however she chose for the rest of the evening.

I relished the prospect of being taken in hand and used by her. The submission and dominance role play added a new dimension to our already exciting sex life. We both knew that it was just an act, but we played our parts with enthusiasm.

An attractive, smartly dressed woman in her 60s entered the toilets. She made friendly eye contact in the mirror as they washed their hands; they smiled and nodded a greeting to each other, and then the woman spoke.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, that handsome young man you're with, is he your son?"

My mother was taken aback, she hadn't expected the question at all. Her mouth said no but her red cheeks gave a different answer.

"Er no, it's my boyfriend actually... he is a little younger than me but..."

"If you say so, my dear."

There was a momentary pause in their exchange. My mother looked embarrassed that she'd been found out; the woman was not to be fobbed off with her denials.

"Look, it's none of my business really, but I do have something of an insight into these things. I've been sexually intimate with my son, on and off, for the past twenty-five years."

My mother's mouth fell open, for once, she didn't know what to say.

"He's forty-eight now and I'm almost seventy. It's been the most wonderful thing. We couldn't get enough of each other at first, but then he felt that he should stop screwing his mother and settle down with a nice girl; it was devastating at the time but I understood."

"His wife is a lovely woman, but it soon turned out that she couldn't keep him satisfied, you know, in bed. He told me that she'd decided that she no longer liked penetration, and their lovemaking had ceased altogether, I took pity on him and invited him back into my bed."

"He was insatiable, we both were, he moved me in with him and his wife. I was a lucky woman in her mid-fifties, being fucked every night by her son with his wife's approval. When he'd finished satisfying me, he'd get into bed with his wife and fall asleep with her. It's a little more sedate in that department now, but we still make love occasionally. I still like to feel him inside me"

"My God."

"Indeed, I'll be having that privilege later on tonight

"What about his wife, when did she find out?"

"Oh she put two and two together eventually, she surprised us both by accepting it without protest. The way she saw it, if he's in bed with me he's not straying with anyone else. She's told me that my moving in with them was the best thing that could have happened; it took the pressure off her, it was her idea to move me in."

"You've amazed me, and given me hope for the future."

"He's very dishy, isn't he? Enjoy him while you can dear, there's nothing so purely erotic as the lust between a mother and her son."

The door opened and another diner came into the toilets. When my mother returned to the table, she told me about her conversation with the elegant older lady.

"Don't make it obvious that you're looking, but you see that smartly dressed older lady just leaving with the couple in their forties?"

"Yes."

"I've just had the most amazing chat with her in the ladies."

"What about?"

"Let's just say that she recognised a kindred spirit."

"What do you mean?"

"She asked about you, I said you were my boyfriend but she'd seen through us. The couple she's with are her son and his wife; she's been her son's lover for twenty-five years, with his wife's approval for most of that time."

"Fuck!"

"Yes indeed, I couldn't have put it better myself."

We paid the bill and left the restaurant; we walked through the well-lit car park, she was looking around, I asked her why and she said that she was looking for CCTV cameras. Again I asked why, and she said, "You'll see."

She opened the passenger side door for me, squeezed my buttocks, and told me to get in. Then she sauntered sexily around the front of the car in her short dress and high heels. She sat in the driver's seat showing plenty of stocking tops, she knew exactly what she was doing; my cock started to expand.

We were taking a risk, the car was facing the main entrance and there was a camera pointing directly at her car; the prospect of being seen excited us both.

"I want to see you in my panties."

"What, here?"

"Yes here. I'm your mother, do as I say."

I started to unbuckle my belt.

"Hurry up, pull your trousers down to your knees, quickly. Now pull your panties halfway down your thighs."

I raised myself off the seat to comply with her commands. Her eyes were fixed on my engorged cock as it started to break free from the constraints of my mother's thong.

"Get your penis out, I want to see whether you're showing me proper respect."

I pulled my almost fully erect cock free of the v-shaped lace panel. The hem of her mini dress had ridden so far up that I could see her swollen labia nestling in her damp panty gusset; the two lips pushed against the damp material, emphasising the cleft between them. She caught me looking at her pussy and her shapely stocking-clad legs; she spoke the words that had me fully engorged and rock hard in a matter of seconds.

"Are you thinking about fucking your mummy?"

She took my cock in her hand and I gasped; she told me that we were going home so that I could fuck her while still wearing her panties.

"Do you like wearing my panties?"

"Yes Mother, I like it very much."

"Good, I'm going to give them to you after we've finished with them tonight. You can do whatever you want with them, they'll be your panties to do with as you please. I'll bet you won't be able to resist emptying your balls into them from time to time. I'm going to make you do that now."

She took hold of my erection between her thumb and fingers and bent it forward until its tip lay just above the gusset that stretched between my legs. Her thumb rested on top, just below the glans, and her supple fingers held it underneath. She started slowly to masturbate me; I was so fucking aroused by her legs, her casual demeanour and the prospect of being caught in the act by anyone leaving the restaurant. I felt my balls tighten and semen preparing to surge along my shaft. She pointed the tip of my penis at the panty gusset; her dexterous hand moved in a blur.

I watched in ecstasy as she made me shoot my load into the gusset. My toes curled; my semen pooled in the soft black material.

"Good boy, now pull your pants up, and you'd better be hard again when we get home."

I sat through the half-hour journey with my come coating my scrotum and seeping down along my perineum; I'd never felt so fulfilled and alive.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes thank you, Mother."

"If you please me when we get home, I'll lick your balls clean."

Her words had the desired effect, I was hard again. She reached over and gripped my shaft.

"Who's property is this?"

"Yours Mother."

"Quite right, and don't you ever forget it."

When we got home, she pulled the car onto the secluded driveway and turned off the engine. I was about to open my door, but she stopped me and unzipped my fly. She reached past my hard penis and delved down to cup my balls in her warm hand. The sensation was electric; she coated her fingers with what was left of my come, and then she opened her legs and slipped her wet fingers into her vagina. She masturbated herself, sitting there outside our house, in the driver's seat, in the dark. She was moaning with pleasure for several minutes; I just watched her, mesmerised.

She seemed close to coming when she suddenly stopped, leaned over toward me and pushed her pussy soaked fingers into my mouth; the taste was wonderful. I licked her fingers clean, she got out of the driving seat and came round to the passenger side, opened the door and told me to get out.

"Open the front door, lock the car and come into the dining room, I have a special task for you to perform."

I did as she told me. When I entered the dining room, I found her bent face down over the dining table with her minidress pulled up over her buttocks. She'd already removed her panties; her glorious legs, high heels and stockings made me even harder.

"I want my son to fuck me hard. I want my grown-up boy to waste me on the end of his beautiful big cock. Do it now, fuck me, fuck your mummy."

I didn't need further encouragement; I was inside her in a flash. She was insatiable; she came three times before I could fill my mother's cunt with her son's semen. She still wasn't finished, we fucked and fucked until my come ran down the inside of her thighs and into her stocking tops. By then, she had come twice more.

"Oh God, if I'd known that you could fuck like this, I'd have had you on your eighteenth birthday, you sexy man. Now carry me upstairs to bed and eat your mummy's pussy while she sucks her son's huge hard cock."

Although she was fit and strong, she was as light as a feather when I picked her up and carried her to bed. She looked at me adoringly as we climbed the stairs. I placed her on the bed and went to remove my jacket, but she pulled me down by the lapels; we spent fifteen minutes or so giving oral sex while still fully dressed. She let me take my clothes off eventually, but she insisted that I keep her panties on.

"Be a good boy and undress your Mother Callum; then I want your big cock in my mouth again... I hope you're looking forward to tomorrow night as much as I am; I'm going to enjoy watching you fuck your sister. I know she can't wait to get your cock inside her. She'll be blown away by the feel of that monster stretching her tight little pussy. Mummy's going to make you come one more time, then I'll tuck you in and tell you a bedtime story about a mother who owns her son's cock."

We ate each other to one more orgasm, and then we slept soundly. I dreamt that we'd fucked on top of the restaurant table with the elegantly dressed lady, her son, and his wife urging us on; and the other diners' faces torn between outrage and arousal.

********************

It was Thursday morning; by the time we'd roused ourselves for another incestuous fuck, and managed to grab a mug of tea and a slice of toast, we were both in danger of being late for work. Lauren had been home for thirty-six hours, most of which she'd spent recovering from the long train journey from Aberdeen to her mother's house in Watford. There had been problems on the journey and it had taken twelve hours of weary travelling for her to get home.

"Don't forget to send Lauren a message reminding her that I'm picking her up from the station this afternoon," said my mother as she hurried out the front door in her black high heels, barely-black stockings and a knee-length grey coat with a velvet collar.

My God, she looked as stunning as ever, even though she was foregoing her usual elegance and poise for a swift canter to her car. I watched her as her heels click clacked across the driveway and couldn't help visualising what was underneath her tight pin-striped skirt; the image of stocking tops, suspender straps and black lace panties, full of her dark bush and quivering labia, stayed with me as I drove myself to work.

To say that my mind wasn't on my job would be an understatement. I spent the day trying to persuade my cock to lie low as I dwelt on memories of the previous evening with my mother and the prospect of fucking my sister later.

When I got home, my mother's car was in the driveway, so I knew they were together inside the house. My cock twitched as I imagined finding them in bed together; I wondered whether they had played with each other's pussies on the drive back from the railway station. It all turned out to be the fanciful product of a highly aroused, oversexed imagination. They were in the kitchen together, drinking tea.

Lauren put her mug down and almost leapt into my arms as soon as she saw me. She gave me such a long, warm embrace that felt both sisterly and sexual at the same time. Her lovely body wrapped itself around me, her warm lips on my neck and her pussy pressing into my awakening cock; I recognised the same feelings of unbounded familial love and deep incestuous eroticism, that I'd shared with my mother these past few months.

By the time we'd let go of each other, my mother was pouring me tea and smiling knowingly at the lump of engorged penis stretching the material of my trousers; my head was swimming, I was with two of the three most desirable women I would ever lust after; Madeline's turn would come twenty-four hours later.

Lauren looked so sexy and adorable in a tight, little pink miniskirt, soft cream woollen jumper, opaque, cream thigh-high socks and white trainers. Her long blonde hair fell across her beautifully shaped breasts, and her bright-blue eyes left me speechless with desire. I looked across awkwardly at my delightfully hot mother in her tight skirt, heels and semi-translucent white blouse. She seemed to sense that I was almost overwhelmed by their combined sexuality, so she came to my rescue.

"Callum darling, open a bottle of wine and pour us all a drink while I sort out the macaroni cheese; did you manage to pick up a baguette for garlic bread?"

"Yes, in my excitement, I left it in the car; I'll just go and get it."

"If it's okay with you Lauren, we'll eat in about an hour."

"Yes, that's fine."

"I think you look adorable as you are, and I'd be pleased to take you out on our date tomorrow night in what you're wearing now, but I think Callum wants us to get dressed up tonight; is that okay? I'm guessing that we're about the same dress size, so, if you need to borrow anything of mine, you'd be most welcome. Ask Callum to show you my lingerie drawers when he takes you up to your room; I think he'd be very turned on by the thought of you in my underwear, I know I am."

"He's lucky to have such a hot, sexy, open-minded mother as you, you're so seductive, I can't wait to get to know you better. You do know that he worships the ground you walk on?"

"I love him dearly, mostly in ways that I'm not supposed to, but I can't resist him; I just love having my son's cock inside me; it makes me feel complete."

"My mother has told me that you're amazing in bed; I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all, I'm thrilled to hear it, she's a very sexy woman, she's given me some of the best orgasms of my life. Do you mind me asking whether you find your mother desirable? When I told her that Callum and I had become lovers, she already seemed to know about your dirty video calls to each other, but she became embarrassed and uncomfortable when I asked if she had ever felt a desire to fuck you."

"She's frightened of the idea; she's worried about what it will mean if she allows her daughter to seduce her. I must admit I'm a little nervous at the thought myself. It's not like me and Callum; we never had the chance for societal norms to establish themselves before we met; we immediately began lusting after each other."

"Well, all I can say is that as Callum grew into a young man, I worked very hard at keeping my steamy thoughts about him in check. When that didn't work I tried to keep them to myself, or at least between me and my vibrator, but after his father died, I sensed his sexual desire for me growing day by day. I knew I should put a stop to it, but I'd already fallen into bed with your mother and anything seemed possible."

"The excitement of taking, first my dead bigamist of a husband's other wife, and then my son, for a lover, was overwhelming. I loved the thought of being much better at fucking your mother than your father had ever been, and I wanted to find out how much better Callum was than his father.

I loved teasing him, and giving him an erection, to have that power over him was exhilarating. When we hugged in a way that a mother and son should never hug, I could tell that he was big and hard, significantly larger than his father, and, in some ways, it was an odd act of revenge on John, to seduce and fuck his other wife, and then to be fucked by his better-endowed son."

"Wow, I'd love to discuss the psychology of all of this with you in more detail, and I apologise if I seemed to suggest that incest is only excusable if the parties meet as adults. I should confess to you that I've masturbated frequently just lately about fucking my mother."

"Save it for tomorrow night darling, you'll have my undivided attention and you can tell me just how much you want her. You've reminded me though, I should ask, have you been with a woman before?"

"Yes, don't worry, I've had some practice, you won't be my first girlfriend, I've had a couple of flings at university."

"Mmm, you're an interesting young woman, you must tell me all about your flings tomorrow night as well."

I came back in with the baguette and a special present for Lauren. I could tell that my mother and my sister had been having a private conversation so I didn't pry, but I'd heard the part about Lauren masturbating at the thought of fucking her mother.

"Oh Cal, there you are, be a darling and show Lauren up to your old room. I've told her that she is welcome to wear any of my clothes this evening, so show her the wardrobe and my lingerie drawers."