My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on the settee and I stood in front of her. She laid back slowly and, still holding me by my penis, pulled me on top of her and guided me into her hole.

"I want to watch you fucking my daughter from behind while she licks my pussy."

She looked slightly shocked at her own words, we both froze for a moment then we fucked each other frantically, spurred on by her erotic admission. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust into her. We fucked wildly; yet again, I felt my semen surge along my shaft and explode Ito her cunt. She reached down and masturbated herself to orgasm as I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her come-lubricated hole.

Before she could recover from her orgasm, and with her fingers still massaging her clitoris and the cleft between her labia, I covered her cunt with my mouth and pushed my tongue as far inside her as I could manage. She gasped and started to finger herself with a renewed sense of urgency. She came again within seconds; my cock had nothing else to offer for the time being so my tongue and lips wrestled with her fingers for prime position on her wet pussy. I won, and I lapped up the cocktail of her pussy juice and my come as it oozed out of her vagina, before sucking her clit; she came a third time.

Later in bed, in the early hours, we made soft sensual love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I drifted off thinking about my erotic night with Madeline. It had exceeded my expectations and I felt enormous affection for her. Making love to her was different from the glorious incest that I shared with my mother and my sister. The frisson of excitement that I got from our forbidden sexual intimacy was absent with Madeline. Instead, I felt a sense of pure elation; I was already in love with my mother and my sister, and now I was ready to fall in love with Madeline and help guide her toward her daughter's pretty pussy.

********************

By Friday morning I was feeling the effects of three consecutive long nights of sex. All three women were insatiable; I wondered how I would be able to keep up the pace. If I had to choose between the three of them it would be no contest. There's nothing to compare with the erotic sensation of fucking your mother. My sister would be a close second, the incestuous thrill, of seeing my cock in her hand, had kept me half erect all day at work the day after I'd fucked her. And then there was Madeline, multi-orgasmic Madeline, I knew I was falling in love with her; I was becoming obsessed about watching her come at the hands of her daughter.

Christmas Day was on the following Monday, so Friday was the last day at work for most people. My mother and I were both working; she told me that she'd be late home because one of the partners was retiring and she was making a speech and a presentation; then they were all going for a meal. My office Christmas party was also going to take place after work and I promised not to be home too late.

We were both going to work a little later than usual, following our nights of passion. I'd arrived home to change into my work attire and my mother was just about to drive Lauren to the station. My sister was still upstairs putting her makeup on.

"Did you enjoy yourself with Madeline last night?"

"Yes, very much, how about you and Lauren?"

"Magnificent."

"I'll have to go now, I'll just say goodbye to Lauren and we can tell each other all about our dates later tonight."

"Yes, but before you go, listen carefully. You do not have my permission to fuck any of your colleagues at your office party. Make sure you behave yourself and I want you home by nine o'clock, do you understand."

My cock pulsed several times at the thought of my mother's domineering manner. I hoped for and expected her to stay in the role this evening.

"Yes, mother."

"Leave your phone on, I'll be checking on you from time to time."

The office party was in full swing by seven o'clock. Those who would rather not be there had gone home, and the rest of us were getting warmed up drinking and dancing.

I didn't hear the 'message received' sound on my phone, "You'd better be behaving yourself, don't forget 9 pm curfew!" was her first message.

I also failed to hear the second message at just after 7.45 pm, "Do not ignore me, message me back to assure me that your cock is still in your trousers."

It was, but only just, I was dancing closely with my thirty-nine-year-old, married, team leader; she must have been able to feel my erection pressing against her but she did nothing to discourage me. I should have at least felt the vibration from my phone, but I didn't, so I also missed the third message at 7:50 p.m. "I'm coming to get you NOW, meet me outside your building in ten mins."

I wasn't there, my mother had to find a parking space and come looking for me, it pissed her off immensely. I was well lit up with alcohol and party spirit. Just as my mother entered the general office, where the party was being held, my team leader manoeuvred me under a sprig of mistletoe and kissed me.

"Put her down and come with me now," were her words as she spun on her heel and walked assertively back towards the door.

"Oh God, have I got you into trouble? I hope that wasn't your girlfriend."

"It was my mother," I confessed, secretly pleased at my team leader's assumption.

"Wow, your mother? She's hot, but why was she so annoyed with you?"

"Oh, probably because I've kept her waiting," I said, looking at my watch, "you know mothers."

We drove home in almost complete silence. Just before we arrived at the house my mother shot me a warning.

"If I ever find out that you've fucked her, I'll make you resign from your job and turn you into my house boy."

When we got inside, her mood didn't change. It was just gone eight-thirty, in truth, we were both exhausted from our recent long nights of passion. My mother stayed in the role, at least I thought it was a role play, she was so damn convincing that I couldn't tell. She detained me in the hallway, my head still woozy from drink.

"You're going straight to bed, you can sleep in your old room tonight; I've got an appointment with my vibrator."

I slunk upstairs and got into bed feeling chastened, I left the bedroom door ajar so that I could sneak out onto the landing later to hear my mother masturbating with her sex toy. I was beginning to think that I was one of her sex toys, she had me disconcerted and she knew it.

Several minutes later I heard her climbing the stairs. I waited until it sounded as though she'd settled into bed and then I crept out onto the landing. To my surprise and delight, she'd left our bedroom door half open. I knew she had done it on purpose; hoping and expecting that I would play the part of voyeur.

Before long I heard a low buzzing noise, followed by the soft moans of a woman being sexually aroused. She went on for a long time, occasionally murmuring Madeline or Lauren's names. It occurred to me that she might be waiting until she knew I was there, just outside the bedroom door, with my hard cock in my hand. I deliberately trod on a spot where I knew a loose floorboard would give me away; sure enough, she let out a long sigh of, "Oh Madeline." I could hear the vibrator plainly now, she must have turned the power up. Looking through the gap between the bedroom door and the frame, I could see her, legs spread wide open, head arched back, pelvis gyrating as she built up to orgasm.

The sex toy had well and truly got her in its grip, she let it take her, and she was powerless to resist. The first grunts of intense orgasmic sensation came out as low, guttural noises. As her orgasm crested, she let short staccato squeals out from the back of her throat; her hands expertly manipulated the large device and kept it just where she wanted it. She came hard and then subsided into whimpering little aftershocks, I had a cock full of come to dispose of so I tiptoed back into my old room and wanked myself off, with images of my masturbating mother filling my head.

The next day, she was still playing the dominatrix. She told me that she was still angry with me and I was not to speak unless spoken to. She busied herself preparing for Christmas. We were going to my mother's sister's family for Christmas Day; we'd offered to take a starter course and a pudding. She would usually have been in a pair of tight jeans and a jumper for cooking and cleaning, but today, she flounced about in a short little flared skirt, heels and opaque stockings.

I helped her in the kitchen, playing meek to her domineering mood. In the evening, she sat reading more 'Literotica' stories and teasing me in her short skirt and stockings. The sexual tension between us was palpable, but I had no idea whether I would be permitted to share her bed later on.

She snapped her iPad shut, got up off her chair and told me to follow her across to the dining area where she pulled out a sturdy dining chair and told me to stand next to it.

"Stand there and don't move, I'll be back in a moment."

She was gone for a couple of minutes then she reappeared with an old table tennis bat in her hand. I knew she used to play when she was younger, but I hadn't seen the bat for years. I felt very nervous; she sat down in the chair and gave me another instruction.

"Pull your jeans and underpants down to your ankles and bend over my lap."

Her skirt had ridden up, or she had arranged it so that her stocking tops and suspender clips were visible. I looked at her gorgeous thighs and hoped she would only give me a playful tap with the bat; I was wrong.

"I have decided you should be punished for your disobedience last night. In future, when I give you an instruction, you will obey immediately and without question, is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Now, we'll make sure this lesson sticks."

I settled myself on her lap and my cock started to engorge. She trapped it between her stocking-clad thighs and brought the bat crashing down on my buttocks with a hard thwack. I flinched, and five seconds later she hit me hard again, another five seconds and I felt the pain of a third slap. This went on for two or three minutes; I'd stopped counting. There was a stinging pain at first, but it eased after a while and a warmth radiated from my buttocks, through my balls to my trapped erection.

She was still spanking me, but now there was pleasure as well as pain; it turned me on immensely. She noticed my breathing had changed and she cupped my balls with her right hand and caressed them. Then she ran her fingernails up and down my perineum until I felt as though I was going to come. She still had my erect cock trapped between her knees. She had me so worked up, playing with me in this way, that I eventually shot my load all over her stockings, shoes and the wooden floor.

"You dirty boy, can't you keep control of yourself? Go and get a cloth and clean your mess up. I returned with a damp cloth and wiped my come off the floor. She raised her legs and let me remove her shoes.

"Lick them clean, then go and fetch me another pair of stockings."

She watched as I licked my come off her stilettos; I could tell she was becoming very turned on. After I'd removed the evidence of my premature spillage, I fetched her a clean pair of stockings. She had me gripped as she acted out a perfectly choreographed, arousing vignette of a fifties film star changing her stocking; so feminine, so sexy, I loved watching her.

"Take everything off and get on your hands and knees, then follow me."

She waited until I was naked and on all fours then she set off toward the hallway. I followed her upstairs on my hands and knees. As she climbed the stairs, deliberately slowly, I was able to see up her skirt; her stocking tops and white silk panty gusset sent another tingle through me. My gorgeous mother was teasing her son mercilessly. My cock started to twitch again; at the top of the stairs, she half-turned and crooked her finger at me to tell me to follow her into her bedroom.

"Lie face down on the bed and close your eyes."

I heard a dressing table drawer open and close. The next thing I knew she had straddled me and was pulling my wrists together. She bound them tight with a soft material, it turned out to be one of her old stockings. Then she turned me over and slowly removed her jumper and skirt.

"You'd better be hard again by the time I'm naked," she said, looking at my three-quarter erect cock struggling to reach full hardness.

She left me bound up for two hours and rode me for her own satisfaction several times. When she finally untied me, she told me to go back to my old room again.

********************

The next day was Christmas Eve. I was already downstairs and dressed when my mother came down in her dressing gown. I was expecting more punishment and teasing, she'd seemed to be getting herself off on subjugating me. To my surprise, she looked a little shame-faced and said she wanted to apologise.

"Callum, I'm sorry for the way I have treated you for the past day and a half. I was jealous and I overreacted, I'm very sorry. To make it up to you, I'm going to be submissive today. I'll do everything and anything you say. You're in charge for the whole day including in bed tonight."

I was stunned, she'd said previously that she'd let me be in charge sometimes but this was the first time it had happened.

"Good, well the first thing you can do is go and get showered and dressed. I want you in that black flared miniskirt, heels and seamed black stockings, around the house today. In the meantime, I'll think about what you're going to wear for me tonight when we go to the pub."

"Of course Callum, anything you say."

"We're going to our local so we'll both have to be on our best behaviour if we want to keep our little family secret from being widely known."

She moved around all day with a feline grace that had my cock twitching. I indulged myself just after lunch and made her masturbate for me in her big armchair. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Her little feminine sighs built slowly into throaty screams and she came almost growling. As soon as she'd finished, I lifted her off her chair, pulled my cock out of my jeans and sat her down on it; we were both facing forwards. I massaged her pussy and tweaked her nipples while she came again. I turned her around to face me and told her to fuck my cock with her tight little pussy.

As she did so, I murmured into her ear that I wanted to watch her being fucked with a strap-on by her bartender friend. She was so aroused at my fantasy that she came a third time in the space of five minutes, and I shot my load into my mother's clenching cunt.

The pub was heaving, we managed to find seats with a group of neighbours. We tried to keep our hands off each other but I did run my knuckles sneakily against a suspender clip on a couple occasions. I'd told her to wear her highest stilettos, barely black seamed stockings, her very tightest, black pencil-cut, knee-length skirt and a semi-translucent cream blouse with a pretty lace camisole that showed off the contours of her fulsome breasts.

She looked utterly stunning, people couldn't take their eyes off her. I felt proud of her, she was my mother and no one there knew that I was fucking her. She was my woman and I owned her sweet little pussy. A fact I had impressed on her throughout the day, and did so again when no one was looking and I whispered it into her ear.

We got separated at some point and I watched her flirting with several men at once, they were like bees around a honey pot. She kept glancing over at me and smiling so I sent her a phone message that said, "Tease them and leave them wanting more."

When I finally got to speak to her twenty minutes later, she told me that she'd had two propositions for sex and two requests for a date from several married men, some of whom she knew vaguely. The pub was boisterous; we got separated again when one of our fit middle-aged neighbours took me on one side and hinted that I ought to drop by for a 'coffee and a chat' when her husband was away after Christmas.

My mother was, by now, over on the other side of the crowded pub. It was almost ten-fifteen and she was surrounded again by admirers that wanted to get inside her panties. I saw her surreptitiously taking out her phone and looking at the screen; she seemed to make an excuse and turned to one side so that no one could see her screen.

As soon as she'd put her phone back in her handbag, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and read the message, "pls rescue me, take me home and fck me." I said goodnight to my sexy middle-aged friend, and she insisted on a Christmas kiss, I aimed for her cheek but somehow found her tongue in my mouth. It was very pleasant, but I had other priorities, like rescuing a damsel in distress.

When I reached my mother, I whisked her away from her admirers and held her coat for her while she put it on; we said our goodbyes and stepped out into the cold night air. As we walked home, I was bursting to tell my mother how I felt.

"I love you twice over: once as my mother, and once as my lover."

"Oh darling that's a wonderful thing to say to me," Her eyes filled with tears and she kissed me on the cheek, "I feel the same except, of course, I love you three times over: once as my son, once as my lover, and once as a man attached to magnificent cock," she laughed.

We snuggled closer together, arm in arm, so far still within the bounds of mother and son affection. Thankfully we lived just five minutes from the pub; my mother's five-inch stilettos would have been a challenge at a greater distance. As it was, she walked gracefully in them and turned heads in the street.

Once we left the main road and started along the quiet streets to our house, I felt a strong urge to kiss her like a son should never kiss his mother; so I did. She kissed me back; the thrill of taking the risk of being seen by someone we knew turned us both on. Pretty soon she was stroking my cock through my jeans and I was pulling her hip into my groin.

"I've got a surprise for you when we get home if you don't mind that is."

"What sort of surprise?"

"You'll see, do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course, even though you spanked me last night."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Surprisingly, yes I did."

"Well if you're very naughty, I might do it again sometime; but tonight, you're the boss."

We arrived at the front door, the temperature was falling. We were pleased to get inside the warm house. We took our coats off, I couldn't take my eyes off my mother in her tight skirt, translucent blouse and heels. I felt elated that she was my lover. She went through into the kitchen, poured a large whisky cut a slice of cake and put it on a plate. She put the cake and whisky down on the fireside hearth, near the Christmas tree.

"Who's that for?" I asked.

"Santa of course."

"I haven't seen you do that since I was a kid,"

"Ah, well there's a special reason for it tonight."

I looked at her expecting an answer. She opened a cupboard, took out a large bag and handed it to me.

"Go and put these things on, then come back downstairs and make yourself at home with the whisky and cake. I'll join you at some point."

I must have looked puzzled.

"It's okay, it's a role play, a bit of erotic fun and you're definitely the lead character."

I went up to the bedroom and opened the bag. Inside was a Santa outfit, including a beard and black boots. I laughed to myself as I put it on; Ho Ho Ho.

When I got back downstairs, my mother was nowhere to be seen so I sat in her large armchair and tucked into the whisky and cake. After a few minutes, she appeared from the hallway pretending to be shocked at finding Father Christmas sitting in her lounge.